islands of the lost [a wild horse rpg - open & accepting!]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: islands of the lost [a wild horse rpg - open & accepting

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:04 pm

[Bonnie can go with Pharaoh since I already have two horses with Blumenkranz's horses. If Blue is okay with that.]

Brownie- mare- 8 y- 15.2 hands- herd mare- Corpse is her stallion- foals: may have had one- Tags: Cookie, Corpse and Morgue, Scylla and Charybdis

The all brown older mare snorted as she watched the other brother. He seemed to ignore her sister, or maybe he was just distracted by that mare...Either way, she felt herself growing a bit annoyed. How could Cookie like a stallion that either ignored her outright or could be so distracted with another mare? Stallions weren't supposed to do that...They were supposed to give their mares equal attention. Not that her sister was this other stallion's. She stood close by her own chosen stallion, refusing to acknowledge Morgue.

However, when he went after her stallion, that was the final straw. She was pretty sure a stallion would know not to fight a mare, it was just common sense. Therefore, she stepped up to him and said "Back off!" She watched her sister lay her ears back, as Cookie heard her...She rolled her eyes, giving the other mare a sort of look. She then looked to Morgue, saying "In case you haven't noticed...My sister is trying to make your acquaintance, though I can't see what she sees in you...Outright ignoring her, or allowing some other mare to distract you so much..."

Cookie- mare- 6 y- 15.2 hands- herd mare- no foals yet- Tags: Brownie, Corpse and Morgue, Scylla and Charybdis

She sighed when the stallion seemed to ignore her...but maybe it was the mare. That mare was distracting him so much...and she didn't like that. When they started fighting, or arguing anyway but with teeth involved, she stepped back. She put her ears back as her sister went after the stallion...She wasn't afraid for her sister, she was annoyed. She turned to the one mare that was still there. She didn't really want to talk with her, bot right now after what shed done...Still, she said "Hello," since the two stallions were only focused on each other now.

Dana- mare- 16 y- 16.1 hands- herd mare- Hvitur is her stallion- Dann and younger daughter Juni- Tags: Hvitur

The buckskin mare twitched her ears and looked around, then shook her head. None of those other horses had approached, or even tried. She knew she was safe here with him, so she focused on him. She flicked her scented tail back and forth a couple of times. She then looked down at her hooves, before looking up at him once more. She was trying to figure out what Hvitur might be thinking right now.

Shaking the thought away, she nodded to the handsome stallion. She let some air escape out her nostrils, sucking more in then letting out a little squeal. However, she didn't stop him doing what he wanted. She allowed him to do what he wanted, standing there and -faded -unfade- Afterwards, she lowered her head a bit, and let him groom her if he chose to. She knew now, no other stallion would try to take her away.

Dann- stallion- 10 y- 16.2 hands- lead stallion- Persephone is now his mare- has had two foals- Tags: Persephone

The stallion made an amused sound, saying "I definitely could keep them away. Its been four years since my last foal, though, and I want another one. Their sweet little faces are so worth it," he said. He nosed at her tail a couple times, then he -fade- -unfade so I can have a whole paragraph- Once they were done, he nosed at her gently. He groomed her and looked around, not seeing any stallions trying to approach.

Philip- stallions 6 y- 16 hands- lone stallion- may have had one foal so far- Tags: Monarch

The dun stallion with brown eyes twitched his ears, hearing the others around. Of course he did, some of them were being so loud showing off...Shaking his had, he focused on the pretty mare, and noted she was a full hand taller. He made a happy sound as she called him handsome. "Yes, and you're very pretty, so...thank you." He said this, then realized they should probably say their names. "My name is Philip, and what is the name of this lovely lady?" he asked her. His tail flicked back and forth once, twice, then he stopped it.

Bonnie- mare- 4 y- 16 hands- lone mare- no foals yet no herd yet or stallion- Tags: Ezekiel and Pharaoh

The pretty little brown eyed dun mare soon laid eyes on two handsome younger stallions. They appeared to be younger than her, but that didn't really put her off. She trotted over to them, reaching Ezekiel first though didn't know his name. She looked at the two bachelors, saying "Hello... my name is Bonnie."

She nodded as she turned her attention to Pharaoh, since she was still waiting for an answer. "I don't think its a weird name," she said. There was a sweet tone to her voice, though she didn't seem to realize she was doing that. Like honey, that's how her tone had become like. She flicked her tail back and forth a couple times. She then twitched her ears back, listening, before perking them up once more.

Jessaa- mare- 6 y- 16 hands- herd mare- Dee is now her stallion- Kael and wants more- Tags: Dee, Wraith and Gleam

The stripy marked red mare flicked her tail back and forth a couple times. She nodded and said "I just met him, but I already trust him to be a good protector." She then fell silent once more, and watched him with the other mare. She lowered her head to graze a bit more, then raised it again. She watched them scent each other, then Dee had pulled back. She put her own muzzle out, to let the mare scent her as well as doing the same herself. She gave it a bit of time. She then pulled back, and looked to the filly again, then back to Dee. She nodded and said "Yeah..." when he said there seemed to be many of them alone.

(going to leave this until Dee posts. Just so I have his stuff to respond to also)

Leopard- stallion- 8 y- 16 hands- lead stallion- Memory is now his mare- Kael, wants more- Tags: Memory, Ouroboros

The black spotted white stallion twitched his ears forward, then back. He shook his head again, looking to Memory and offering a reassuring look to her. He nodded and said "Yeah, lets try with that mare group, since there's like five of them. Even if they don't want to go with us, we could at least have a nice conversation. I see a stallion over there...He's probably just a brother or father to one of them, and I won't let him try and take you. Though, he can't be related to all of them." He shook his head, and began to head over that way, looking back at Memory a moment.

He had paused now, since Ouroborus was now speaking to the two of them. Though she seemed more focused on him, the stallion. He nodded his head up and down a couple times, then stopped. "That's a lovely and unique name," he said to the mare. He lowered his head to itch at a front leg, then raised it once more. "Her name is Melody and I'm Leopard, which probably doesn't sound very creative..."

Kael- gelding- 2 y- 16 hands- loner- homoromantic (asexual)- will adopt if allowed- Tags: Erebos, Puff

The bay blanket Appaloosa nodded as he looked at the other young horse. "You may not be interested but most stallions wouldn't care...If they're older, they'd be able to take you away from us. Though I don't know if older stallions would even look over here. The younger stallions may try and come over," he said. He knew with younger stallions, the three of them or at least two of them could likely drive them away.

A Flowery Beauty/ Laurel- mare- 4 y- 14 hands- herd mare?- Hades is her stallion- no foals yet- Tags: Hades, looking at Erebos and others

The red mare allowed the small stallion to do as he pleased here. Well, he was still a bit bigger than her, but he was one of the smaller ones. She flicked her tail back and forth, then stopped herself. She allowed him to nose at her and her tail, then move it and (fade). Afterwards, she reached to groom him a bit, allowing him to show some affection. She said "We could look for others, I guess...I don't know if any of them would go with us, since we're both so young." However, then she saw a filly/mare that seemed about two. She saw two males with the female...but the one was so small. She said "If you want to try and get another member, I see a younger one over there. Maybe she'd be willing to go with us." She said this of Erebos, not knowing her name yet of course, and left it up to Hades.

Ell- mare- 18 y- 15.2 hands- lone mare- had some foals- Tags: Tornado, noticing Chevry

The grayed out mare nodded as she looked at him. "It was very special, but they were so small...Guess I didn't eat enough. It allowed both to survive, at least." She then looked to where he was looking. "Oh...I can go talk to her, but...do you want to come along too?" she asked. She thought shed extend an offer to the gelding. If he didn't want to go, she wasn't going to make Thunder go with her.

Codi- stallion- 20 y- 15.3 hands- lead stallion- Hurricane- had some foals- Tags: Hurricane

The grayed out stallion rubbed his head against her a bit, then stopped. He looked around a moment, saying "We could come back later. I don't really want to get in the middle of all that chaos...Maybe if we come back later the stallions won't be grouped up and there will still be some mares. For now...I'm just glad I found you," he said. He wasn't just trying to butter her up, this statement was actually true.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:58 pm

Monarch
The Butterfly of My Heart
Mare/ 7 years old/ Lone Mare/ 17.2 hh/ Tags: Philip

Monarch blushes, “why, thank you” she replies to his returning compliment. She looked him up and down, admiring the stunning stallion in front of her. “Philip, a nice name for a nice face” she nods. “I am Monarch. Nice to meet you Philip” she replies, smiling warmly.[/center]
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: form & character list

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:39 pm

Okay, I probably shouldn't, but I wanted more ponies

name;;
    Nightmare
    age;;
    2 years
    gender;;
    Gelding
    height;;
    12 hands
    appearance;;
    Black blanket POA with blue eyes
    personality;;
    This blanketed boy is sweet, soft, sometimes shy and nervous. He's silly, fun loving, but also stubborn and hard headed. he can be too talkative or too quiet. He's loyal, loving, kind, as well as caring. He's nervous, shy, withdrawn and can be aloof. However, he's gentle, soft spoken, friendly and usually happy.
    rank;;
    Loner
    foals;;
    Never

name;;
    Marionette
    age;;
    4 years
    gender;;
    Mare
    height;;
    12 hands
    appearance;;
    Black snowflake POA with blue eyes
    personality;;
    This pretty little snowflake appaloosa is sweet and silly. She's loving and loyal. She's friendly, kind, caring, and playful. She's intelligent, happy usually, seems lucky and is honest. However, she's stubborn and hard headed. She can be wild and loud. She's willful but also headshy, seems cold if angered and aloof if irritated. She can be withdrawn if upset, shy and nervous at times, and bottles things up.
    rank;;
    Lone mare
    foals;;
    Maybe one day
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comett » Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:54 pm

Chevry - Mare - Straight - Loner - Foals: Wanting - Heat Stage: 2 - Tags: Tornado
Chevry shook the light sprinkle of water off, she lifted her head to the sky snorting at the rain. She wanted to possibly have her first foal this year since her body was giving her signs she was ready, but she didnt really have that interest. Maybe if she finally meets a stallion thats not related to her.
Chevry's nose flared catching scent of some horses mixed together, she couldn't quite figure out what they were, but they were close.
Last edited by Comett on Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Comett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:43 am

(ooc: Gosh sorry for disappearing like that, my mother got hospitalised, amongst a bunch of other things, so it's not been the best start to the year. The good thing is that there's always time to start anew ig

Comett, not sure if you noticed, but both Spirit and Queen are tagging you, I think! :) But feel free to tag others as well if you wanna spice up some things

accepted, spirit)

Scylla
11 years•Lone mare• Excited, greatly amused• tagged: Corpse, Morgue, Charybdis, Brownie, Cookie• Heat stage 0

The increased space had been all at once a draw and a word of caution, a breath of air to allow thought, but where the younger brother had simply accepted her actions, as if being ignored by mares was a regular thing on par for the course, Corpse moved forward, with little care for the distance made, as if it were a natural thing that would part for him.

A little brown mare followed him, a little fish stuck to his pelt, and another younger one behind him, though she lingered, her gaze clearly fixated on Morgue. Siblings, it looked like. The thought brought a touch of mirth to Scylla's visage, the slightest upward curve of her muscle. Were the siblings collecting more siblings, or was this purely coincidental? Either way, it seemed like they were almost fated to meet-there was a symmetry to it, one that greatly amused her.

The dappled stallion was showing off, that was for sure. Coming unto the scene, announcing his position and his mouth oozing charm as his eyes roved over their burning coats possessively, probably already believing them his. When she was younger, perhaps Scylla would have straightened, perhaps even arched her back at the scrutiny, desperate to prove her worth. With her experience with the seasons, however, Scylla already knew full well what he'd see-flaming, healthy coats, sure-footed hooves, Scylla's tall frame and wavy mane, Chary's wide hips and the sturdy set of her sister's physique. As such, she simply held her silence, lifting her head as he appraised her, catching his eyes in the wide pools of her own and appraising him in turn.

A strong enough frame, that was for sure. Experienced, and old enough to hold his own, yet not too old that she'd doubt his longevity. A wonderfully dappled coat, that shone even after the ravages of winter. However, a confidence that had yet to hold ground, a clearly jealous temperament for no reason-Scylla had met Morgue for all of five seconds and knew enough to know that the other followed Corpse's lead.

He stepped forward, attempting to use his sizable bulk to stand between Morgue and Scylla, attempting to do the same with Chary as he tried to disguise his intentions as a well-meant greeting with a stretching of the muzzle. Watching, Scylla absently wondered how Chary would take being separated from what she'd decided was her prey.

And then, a breaking point.

The blood bay had stepped forward, a warning nip to his brother, and Corpse's mask fell, his lips pulling back to reveal blunt, ready teeth.

Before anything more could escalate, however, the little fish was stepping up and telling Morgue to back off, and Scylla had to fight to stop the joy that licked at her underbelly like the flames of a fire. Oh, who knew how much answering just one call would yield!

The little brown mare had a fire that Scylla appreciated, even if it's effort seemed brash and misplaced. Scylla cocked her head, perhaps she would call her little fish no longer. Mares and stallions did not often engage in each other's battles, clearly having their own demarcations. Mares could protest a snaking, sure, but there was little they could do if the stallion was skilled enough, and so stallions were often left to fight amongst themselves, to divvy the loot between their wide set hooves. But in the same vein, stallions were unable to participate in the fights between mares, in the determinations of hierarchy and the establishing of lead mare. Similarly, if a lead mare chose to kick out a mare, there was nothing a stallion really could do about it. As such, they often rested their strength, watched the dynamics shift, and did what they could handle.

But with the way the little fish had acted, it was clear that she had deep feelings for Corpse, to snap out so reflexively the way a protective mother would over her young. However, her doing so had brought her up close to Morgue, and Scylla realised that though Corpse had sidled up close, he had not allowed Morgue anywhere near his little brown mare. Perhaps the affection she held for Corpse was reciprocated, which was cute, but seemed a little out of character. Her sister, Cookie, was it, pinned her ears as she spoke, which made Scylla extra curious. Who were these siblings, to bond so dearly to their stallions upon first meeting, and to participate in their stallions' battles? How had they managed to escape unscathed as old as they were?

As the little brown mare continued to scold Morgue for his reaction to his brother literally stepping into her space -if a horse had suddenly come and cut her off, she would have focused on the situation instead of a horse trying to meet her acquaintance as well, but it didn't seem to be something that the other had considered-, Scylla scented the air, then blinked. Ah.

The little brown mare wasn't covered yet. Perhaps that was also why Corpse was so protective. For how confident he seemed, nor how long he repeatedly tried to put his brother down, it seemed like perhaps he was worried that the other would at some point stand up for himself. Or perhaps he was so astounded by the little show of defiance that he needed to stamp it out entirely. But whether it was the heat or the fact that she had newly joined his herd and her position wouldn't be as cemented, the little fish's movement had brought her right up close to Morgue, Corpse's bulk the only thing separating them as she scolded.

Certainly, it wasn't any kind of a sensual situation, and anyone would he hard pressed to describe it as such, but with Corpse's apparent large ego, Scylla wondered how he would take it.

Not wanting to break the mood when it was this good, Scylla didn't move, choosing instead to watch everything that unfolded.

Charybdis
11 years• Lone mare• Excitable, annoyed, curious • tagged: Corpse, Morgue, Scylla, Brownie, Cookie•heat stage 1

Good, he was learning. As Morgue apologised, his lips once more returning to her coat, Chary let out a happy little hum, flicking her tail once more, spreading her scent around in her approval. "You're forgiven."

When Corpse had come close, Chary had paused, the start of a playful nicker starting to come from her chest, when he muscled in, attempting to shove his body between her and Morgue, his neck a clear physical arm attempting to separate them even as he tried to give her a greeting. Frowning, Chary's ears started to flatten, but then Morgue was shifting, establishing distance once more and blocking the dappled stallion once more as he told the other to knock it off, a sentiment that had Chary nodding in agreement, before resting her chin gently on Morgue's back.

But then, a smaller mare had started to introduce herself, and Chary had let out a welcoming nicker, though she hadn't moved toward her, seeing as she was quite clearly focused on Morgue, then another mare who looked like a slightly older version seemed to come in out of nowhere, suddenly standing before Morgue but not at all wanting to play.

It was a barrage of aggression that had Chary blinking for a moment, not quite sure what to do with all the unbridled rage she was witnessing that was also not directed at her. Her head coming up in confusion, Chary saw Scylla at the side of her vision, and whilst the other mare was as poker faced as always, Chary knew just from staring at her that her sister was having the time of her life.

And as much as Chary liked seeing stallions fighting each other as well and watching the prime violence of it, this didn't quite seem like what was happening, and so she pinned her ears, letting out a loud, sighing neigh to try and get everyone's attention, though she didn't step forward. Muscled frame and all, Chary had no intention of getting between a fight between stallions, no matter how silly they were being. "Look, I don't take kindly to being pushed around, and I imagine no one does. So how about we stop stepping on hooves and get to know each other? Without pushing our way into other people's spaces." The last sentence was said with a pointed glance at Corpse, Chary making it clear just how she felt about being muscled around.

That said, Chary blew out a huff, before looking back toward Cookie, extending her neck in greeting. Given how soft spoken the mare was compared to the loud shouting of the stallions and her sister, she'd probably gotten overlooked, which was common enough, but given her youth, Chary couldn't help but feel that she was pretty cute and wanted to know the other more. "Cookie, was it? I'm Charybdis, but just Chary is fine. I see you wanting to play, and I was in the middle of playing too, so it is annoying, but you know," Chary paused, giving the smaller mare a little wink. "There's nothing that says you can't come up here and we all can't play together."

Winter’s Détente (Dee)
8 years• Herd stallion: Jessaa• Happy, curious, protective• tagged: Jessaa, Wraith, Gleam

(Dee's reply is below, but leaving this part for Gleam)
The foal was a cautious one, which was good for her situation. When she looked up at the other horses, she stiffened, and part of Dee wondered if she was going to panic and flee. All the same, giving her more information wouldn't help now, and so Dee waited. Alone and young as she was, it was good to be cautious. Besides, it wasn’t as if they were pressed for time. As such, he grazed with Jessaa, though he continued to keep an eye out.

Given time and space, however, the filly showed what she could be, her thoughts catching up with her panic. After a moment, she pressed close to Wraith, and Dee nodded.

Yes, cautious was wise. But if they got the opportunity and privilege to travel together through the seasons, Dee hoped he would be able to see the filly playful. As she spoke, Dee’s heart broke, filling anew with a fierce protectiveness that burned. Who had dared say such a thing to their own child? But such anger would be misplaced in such a situation, and so Dee held back, instead letting out a comforting nicker. “You have the potential to be many things, little one, but you are not and will never be a burden.”

Now that she was calmer, he spoke, low and slow so as not to overwhelm her further. "There's no need to worry. I will not allow anyone to harm those who travel with me."

With the agreement, the paint mare almost seemed to glow with her joy, softening even further. Watching their interactions, Dee couldn't help a smile. Whether Gleam knew it or not, she'd chosen a strong mother.

It was now that Wraith pushed herself up, and Dee let out a gentle whicker as the mare stretched her neck toward him in greeting. He brought his muzzle close, breathing in her scent and letting her acclimatize to his own at her own time. The scent confirmed what he already knew- she was alone. He gently brought his head back, knowing she'd wish to scent Jessaa as well. "You know our names, but regretfully, I must have missed both of yours. What are your names?" He paused, unsure for a moment, before he continued. He wanted to ask how they both lost their herds, but knowing it could be a sensitive topic, he left it alone, simply making an open ended statement that the other could simply take at face value if the memory was too painful. "There seem to be many of us alone this year, unfortunately."

Seeing the foal look at him, wary, Dee lowered his head gently, keeping his ears forward and friendly so the foal wouldn’t think he was trying to shake or bite. Then, he paused, letting Gleam choose if she wanted to close the distance. With these kinds of things, it was best to let the other set the pace.

Wraith. It was a quiet name, one that lingered in the air like a whisper. It seemed to fit the other, now that she had calmed. There was something still about her, a contentedness that gave the air around her a sort of timelessness. However, the firm way she'd warded them off before and her careful replies showed at an experienced wile, and her voice now had a sweetness to it that beckoned, both of these aspects to Wraith something that her name did not touch. "An ethereal name for a gentle soul. The pleasure is all mine."

At Jessaa's words, she seemed to warm even further, but his mention of the herds had her countenance growing somber in a way that caused a spike of guilt in Dee. She didn't seem all that forthcoming to share further, but it was clear that the loss was a blow, and not one she particularly intended to revisit, shifting her attention politely.

That was fine. If she did not wish to speak on it, they simply would not. He whickered, gently reaching out and stretching out his muzzle once more, an offer of comfort, if she didn't mind it from the one who had brought her to such a topic. "My apologies. I will not ask again." At that, he looked over at Gleam, giving the little foal an encouraging nicker, ready to step back if the foal showed signs of shying away once more instead of just coming to exchange scents. "I hope you'll forgive my directness, but I would love it if you would join my herd, and I swear to ward off predators and stallions alike in protecting you all."

A Forgotten Tale (Memory)
6 years• Herd mare• Reassured, comforted• Tagged: Leo, Ouroboros• Heat stage 2

Leo stared out into the meadow, slowly taking the situation in, and Memory dropped her head as she did so, lipping at the ground and catching a sprig of grass between her teeth. She didn't have any strong thoughts, after all, and it was an interesting way to find out more about her new stallion, if nothing else.

When Leo turned his attention back upon her, Memory flicked a ear towards her stallion, letting out a soft murmur of an exhale at his decision, nodding quietly to herself as she lifted her head back up. It was the simplest choice, looking at them. Just by goruping up the way they had, that group of mares was a prize to be flaunted, a group of young potentials all without a stallion, a herd just about ready to be claimed-and was attempting to be claimed, by the looks of it. However, it was an ambitious bet. The group did not seem to have a clear leader. Where in a group with a leader, you just had to convince the head, in a disparate group like this, one would have to appeal to every single one of the individuals for them to stay. Of course, his arrival could shake things up a little further, some of the mares looked about ready to flee, and his arrival could tip the scales into a panic that left everyone able to scoop in and perhaps have a little of the pie for themselves, though her heart went out to the panic that would result in if that were the case. But such was the way of spring and herd dynamics, relations changing on the dime, new friends gained and lost every second. It was a time of endings but also of beginnings, and once one learned to ride the crest of it's season, it became almost predictable in it's rhythms. "That would be fine."

The number did seem to play into his reasoning, though Leo's words had Memory tilting her head slightly at him, curious. A nice conversation? Perhaps he wasn't thinking about it in terms of what he could gain, but was looking at what gave him the most company? It was a curious way to go about things, but also quite an ambivalent one that didn't put too much pressure on one's own successes of failings that spoke to an easy-going nature. As he spoke, however, he looked back at her, promising her safety, and though Memory would think of such things as par for the course, seeing as she'd agreed to tie her fate to his own already, it was a little sweet that he sought to reaffirm her again. "Thank you. I will follow your lead."

As they shifted forward, however, a voice spoke out, catching their attention. A paint mare stood before them, seemingly miffed by the lack of attention. Blinking in surprise but also a little admiration for the way she simply spoke her mind, Memory nodded to the other, listening to Leo's reply. He was certainly shocked, if anything, and perhaps because of that, whilst there was interest in his words, it was also clouded by the surprise.

The mare was a paint about her age, with a strong body and a fixed set to her posture which seemed to match her personality. She spoke her mind, but despite her boldness, her thoughts showed caution-or perhaps chiding him for ignoring her. As she introduced herself, Memory bobbed her head, tilting her head in gentle greeting, though she continued to watch the mare, not yet having a clearer read on the other's personality. "I'm Memory." She introduced softly, mostly letting Leo speak for her before she did. "Were you planning to shift further into all the action, or were you on your way out of everything going on?"

Rituals Under Twilight (Voodoo)
3 years•Lone mare• Celebratory, energetic• Tagged: Celeste, Poltergeist, Madeira, Eclipse, Boucanier• Heat stage 0

Eclipse and Poltergeist seemed to whisper to each other, and Madeira seemed plenty upset. Voodoo's ears flicked about, uncertain. Whilst she had been unsure of the stallion, she certainly didn't like this either, this feeling of being left out of things. It reminded her of a herd quietly whispering amongst themselves, of mares coming up to her mother and telling her that Voodoo was too bold, too spunky, too loud. It wasn't about her, probably, more due to the stallion, given how the mood had shifted upon his appearance, but whispers were always a little bit of a sore point with her.

Then again, they truly had just met what seemed like seconds before the stallion had approached. In reality, the mares that stood behind both her and Celeste did not know Voodoo at all. But they'd seemed friendly enough, and the mood was so good that Voodoo had just assumed they were friends. Maybe she'd gotten away with herself. That was apparently common, too.

And then the stallion spoke, and his tone matched Madeira's sulk word for word, and as the tension grew, Voodoo let out a soft huff of laughter. No matter how angry they seemed at each other, Voodoo could definitely see the two's resemblance. Right as she did, however, Voodoo choked the sound off into silence. That probably wasn't the right reaction. If they'd felt she was odd before, they probably hated her now. Voodoo looked at the ground, dragging a hoof through the mud. "Sorry. That was- Sorry."

But then, the stallion was talking, saving her from the absolute embarrassment that she'd made of the entire situation, and Voodoo was so relieved that her ears pricked forward, eager to listen to anything if it took the attention away from her social blunder. But the stallion was speaking, asking for their names even though they'd given them just moments before-well, at least, the two of them had, so it was strange to not acknowledge the fact- and Voodoo's ears flickered back and forth with her uncertainty. She felt once more too big for the situation, her mind and thoughts too unwieldy for the delicacy of the situation.

"Hello, Boucanier." Unsure of how to address it, Voodoo simply chose to gloss over it as if it didn't exist, looking instead to Celeste then the other mares behind her. If they were all going to run, she would at least like a heads up, stranger or not. He was a beautiful dark colour, young enough that he shone with it, yet old enough to fill out his frame with healthy muscle and strength. However, when he spoke, it was a trailing, gentle thing, full of warmth but every sentence trailed into uncertainty where she would expect an end. "I'm Voodoo." She decided to supply helpfully once more, not sure what to say and giving the other the benefit of the doubt-perhaps he too was stressed with the situation. All the same, she didn't share her full name. If he was just going to forget it again, there was no need to.
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:34 pm

[Bonnie can go with Pharaoh since I already have two horses with Blumenkranz's horses. If Blue is okay with that.

Lynn: can't really change Brownies yet or some of the others, but I can post Cookie for Chary. Also, I hope its okay I'm sending Marionette to Voodoo and the others

Oh...also, I'm sorry to hear your mom was hospitalized.
We also technically haven't tagged Chevry yet but I was going to]

Brownie- mare- 8 y- 15.2 hands- herd mare- Corpse is her stallion- foals: may have had one- Tags: Cookie, Corpse and Morgue, Scylla and Charybdis

The all brown older mare snorted as she watched the other brother. He seemed to ignore her sister, or maybe he was just distracted by that mare...Either way, she felt herself growing a bit annoyed. How could Cookie like a stallion that either ignored her outright or could be so distracted with another mare? Stallions weren't supposed to do that...They were supposed to give their mares equal attention. Not that her sister was this other stallion's. She stood close by her own chosen stallion, refusing to acknowledge Morgue.

However, when he went after her stallion, that was the final straw. She was pretty sure a stallion would know not to fight a mare, it was just common sense. Therefore, she stepped up to him and said "Back off!" She watched her sister lay her ears back, as Cookie heard her...She rolled her eyes, giving the other mare a sort of look. She then looked to Morgue, saying "In case you haven't noticed...My sister is trying to make your acquaintance, though I can't see what she sees in you...Outright ignoring her, or allowing some other mare to distract you so much..."

Cookie- mare- 6 y- 15.2 hands- herd mare- no foals yet- Tags: Brownie, Corpse and Morgue, Scylla and Charybdis

She had heard the welcoming nicker of the mare that was touching Morgue. She'd looked at her, seeming to study the other mare a bit. She noticed the two mare strangers appeared very similar. They were also bigger than her and Brownie, though that wouldn't stop Brownie...If the other mare over there angered her, she'd stand up to her. Not like Cookie cared, she was focused on Morgue and this mare. Such was the reason she ignored Brownie and Corpse now. She saw the other mare raise her head in what appeared confusion.

She was distracted a moment by seeing the other mare over there. She watched the mare watch Brownie, and wondered what she was thinking. She was then drawn back to Charybdis, though didn't know her name yet. She put her ears back as the other let out a cry. Soon, her ears perked back up again, and she looked at the others. She listened as the other mare spoke, and saw her own sister nod. She saw Brownie roll her eyes...but Brownie nodded anyway. (that'll be in my next post for her) She then focused back on the other mare herself.

When the other mare stretched out her neck, Cookie felt an instinct to do the same. She did as her instinct told her, taking in scent as well. She lifted her head up and down a couple times, saying "Nice to meet you, Chary. Yes, it's Cookie, i...don't think you can really find a nickname for that."

She wouldn't mind if the other mare tried to find a nickname in there, though. She then said "I'm sorry about my sister...she really likes Corpse though I can't see why...I guess because he was flattering her." She then fell silent as the other seemed to flirt, or just...she wasn't sure.

"i...um...okay," she said, seeming lost for words.

Would the other laugh, or find it cute, or...what?

Dana- mare- 16 y- 16.1 hands- herd mare- Hvitur is her stallion- Dann and younger daughter Juni- Tags: Hvitur

The buckskin mare twitched her ears and looked around, then shook her head. None of those other horses had approached, or even tried. She knew she was safe here with him, so she focused on him. She flicked her scented tail back and forth a couple of times. She then looked down at her hooves, before looking up at him once more. She was trying to figure out what Hvitur might be thinking right now.

Shaking the thought away, she nodded to the handsome stallion. She let some air escape out her nostrils, sucking more in then letting out a little squeal. However, she didn't stop him doing what he wanted. She allowed him to do what he wanted, standing there and -faded -unfade- Afterwards, she lowered her head a bit, and let him groom her if he chose to. She knew now, no other stallion would try to take her away.

Dann- stallion- 10 y- 16.2 hands- lead stallion- Persephone is now his mare- has had two foals- Tags: Persephone

The stallion made an amused sound, saying "I definitely could keep them away. Its been four years since my last foal, though, and I want another one. Their sweet little faces are so worth it," he said. He nosed at her tail a couple times, then he -fade- -unfade so I can have a whole paragraph- Once they were done, he nosed at her gently. He groomed her and looked around, not seeing any stallions trying to approach.

Philip- stallions 6 y- 16 hands- lone stallion- may have had one foal so far- Tags: Monarch

The dun stallion with brown eyes made a happy little sound as she spoke to him. He nodded his head a couple times, then looked around a moment. He said "Its nice to meet you as well, lovely butterfly." He then sniffed at her tail a bit, not sure if she was ready to be covered or not.

Bonnie- mare- 4 y- 16 hands- lone mare- no foals yet no herd yet or stallion- Tags: Ezekiel and Pharaoh

The pretty little brown eyed dun mare soon laid eyes on two handsome younger stallions. They appeared to be younger than her, but that didn't really put her off. She trotted over to them, reaching Ezekiel first though didn't know his name. She looked at the two bachelors, saying "Hello... my name is Bonnie."

She nodded as she turned her attention to Pharaoh, since she was still waiting for an answer. "I don't think its a weird name," she said. There was a sweet tone to her voice, though she didn't seem to realize she was doing that. Like honey, that's how her tone had become like. She flicked her tail back and forth a couple times. She then twitched her ears back, listening, before perking them up once more.

Jessaa- mare- 6 y- 16 hands- herd mare- Dee is now her stallion- Kael and wants more- Tags: Dee, Wraith and Gleam

The stripy marked red mare nodded her head up and down a couple times. she twitched her ears and flicked her tail a couple times. Her nostrils flared a moment, then she shook her head a couple times. She then focused on the others, mostly the mare and filly now. She noticed her brown eyes matched those of the other mare. Did Dee have brown eyes, she wondered...having not really looked. Shed been focused on other things with him, so she hadn't looked at his eyes. Shaking the thought away, she said "That's a very nice name." She was relieved when the other mare said she had no doubt. She nodded and said "I'm glad you don't doubt it." She noticed how the other mare seemed to change moods at the mention of loners...She nodded and said "It really was rough...but we're all here now."

She didn't know if that was comforting or good at all, but she was trying here. She let her eyes look back to her stallion once more, now. She made a happy little sound at him, turning to nose at him again. She then turned back to Wraith and the filly, though didn't move any closer. She blew out a gentle breath, then nickered a bit at the two of them. She heard Dee making the same kind of sound to the filly. She nodded once more, saying "Its going to be a great herd. Also...it would be nice to have a friend like you, and a playmate for my foal. I don't know if I'm actually pregnant...but I'm hoping so. There's always next season though," she said with a shake of the head.

Leopard- stallion- 8 y- 16 hands- lead stallion- Memory is now his mare- Kael, wants more- Tags: Memory, Ouroboros

The black spotted white stallion twitched his ears forward, then back. He nodded to Memory, though then that other mare had come over. He definitely probably sounded surprised, but he was interested too.

(below is for Queen)

He nodded his head up and down a couple times, then stopped. "That's a lovely and unique name," he said to the mare. He lowered his head to itch at a front leg, then raised it once more. "Her name is Melody and I'm Leopard, which probably doesn't sound very creative..."

Kael- gelding- 2 y- 16 hands- loner- homoromantic (asexual)- will adopt if allowed- Tags: Erebos, Puff

The bay blanket Appaloosa nodded as he looked at the other young horse. "You may not be interested but most stallions wouldn't care...If they're older, they'd be able to take you away from us. Though I don't know if older stallions would even look over here. The younger stallions may try and come over," he said. He knew with younger stallions, the three of them or at least two of them could likely drive them away.

He let out a small sound as he noticed another gelding headed their way. The black blanket pony seemed to be focused on Puff, who was only a bit smaller than him.

Nightmare- gelding- 2 y- 12 hands- loner- homoromantic (asexual)- Puff- might adopt but probably not- Mari is sisters Tags: Puff and others

The sweet and soft but sometimes shy and nervous black blanket appaloosa POA looked around. He and his sister had already separated earlier. she was obviously going to go find a stallion, or a group of mares. The blue eyed male, meanwhile, saw two others and a filly. She might be considered a mare now, but he didn't think so. He thought that was only true for females his age if they actually got covered. Shaking his head, he focused on the smallest one. He headed over, feeling at ease with that one as he seemed to be a pony too.

Marionette- mare- 4 y- 12 hands- lone mare- (stallion)- no foals yet but maybe one day soon- Night is her brother- Tags: Voodoo and others

The pretty little snowflake appaloosa POA let blue eyes wander the area.means caught sight of a group of mares, as well as a stallion. One mare was a roan, another resembled the stallion. The sweet and silly mare wondered if he and that one mare were siblings, or father and daughter. Deciding to go find out, or at least greet them, she headed over. Since she was much smaller, she knew she had to be loud.

She whinnied loudly once close enough, not wanting to get stepped on or anything. After announcing her presence, she studied the dark stallion. She could see his muscles but also shininess of his coat. she was sure these other mares could see that as well. Her small height meant it maybe wasn't safe to be with a bigger stallion...He didn't seem to be trying to get any of them to go with him, anyway.

A Flowery Beauty/ Laurel- mare- 4 y- 14 hands- herd mare?- Hades is her stallion- no foals yet- Tags: Hades, looking at Erebos and others

The red mare allowed the small stallion to do as he pleased here. Well, he was still a bit bigger than her, but he was one of the smaller ones. She flicked her tail back and forth, then stopped herself. She allowed him to nose at her and her tail, then move it and (fade). Afterwards, she reached to groom him a bit, allowing him to show some affection. She said "We could look for others, I guess...I don't know if any of them would go with us, since we're both so young." However, then she saw a filly/mare that seemed about two. She saw two males with the female...but the one was so small. She said "If you want to try and get another member, I see a younger one over there. Maybe she'd be willing to go with us." She said this of Erebos, not knowing her name yet of course, and left it up to Hades.

Ell- mare- 18 y- 15.2 hands- lone mare- had some foals- Tags: Tornado, noticing Chevry

The grayed out mare nodded as she looked at him. "It was very special, but they were so small...Guess I didn't eat enough. It allowed both to survive, at least." She then looked to where he was looking. "Oh...I can go talk to her, but...do you want to come along too?" she asked. She thought shed extend an offer to the gelding. If he didn't want to go, she wasn't going to make Thunder go with her.

Codi- stallion- 20 y- 15.3 hands- lead stallion- Hurricane- had some foals- Tags: Hurricane

The grayed out stallion rubbed his head against her a bit, then stopped. He looked around a moment, saying "We could come back later. I don't really want to get in the middle of all that chaos...Maybe if we come back later the stallions won't be grouped up and there will still be some mares. For now...I'm just glad I found you," he said. He wasn't just trying to butter her up, this statement was actually true.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2 mare, 1 filly, 1 colt

Postby azhefa. » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:31 pm

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀 & 𝐙𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐇

name; sorina & zenith
      nickname; sora & zen
      age; 14-years-old & 1-week-old
      gender; mare [intact] & colt [intact]

rank; loners
      herd; none
      status; heat stage 3 [80% failure]
      offspring; zenith [newborn colt]
      (twins reserved - one will live & her fail rate will increase to 90%)

genome; ee Aa nTo & ee Aa
      coat; chestnut tobiano & chestnut
      eyes; both light brown
      height; 15.2hh & will be 16hh

impression; motherly [zen is just a shy colt atm]
      + traits; kind, generous, gentle, loves foals,
      slow to anger, and honest

- traits; stubborn, a raging storm should she be
      angered, highly protective to any foal she’s claimed

𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄

name; odette
      nickname; oddy
      age; 10-years-old
      gender; mare [intact]

rank; loner
      herd; none
      status; heat stage 3 [50% failure]
      offspring; felicity [yearling filly]

genome; Ee aa Dd Gg
      coat; dapple grey, hidden grullo dun
      eyes; dark brown
      height; 15.1hh

impression; sweetheart
      + traits; kind, gentle, motherly, enjoys the sunshine,
      doesn’t get anger unless it’s something severe

- traits; submissive, shy, very much a push over,
      more likely to disengage from an argument then fight back

𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘

name; felicity
      nickname; cissy
      age; yearling
      gender; filly [intact]

rank; loner
      herd; none, her mother
      status; too young [100% failure]
      offspring; none yet

genome; EE Aa
      coat; classic bay
      eyes; light brown
      height; will be 15.3hh

impression; spunky
      + traits; talkative, friendly, joyful,
      likes making new friends

- traits; stubborn like a mule, wild child,
      more likely to argue with anyone over anything, will snap back if snapped at

Last edited by azhefa. on Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:53 am

{ so glad you can join us, az! accepted, and i'll add all new characters to the front right away <3 i'll get new replies up soon <3 }
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post 001.

Postby azhefa. » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:44 am

[ thanks! i also forgot to add that i want to reserve a set of twins for sorina, only one will survive and the birth will cause damage, poor girl cx ]

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀 & 𝐙𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐇
      a 14-year-old lone mare & her 1-week-old colt ;; heat stage 3 [high fail rate] ;; no tags

as with almost every spring the years before, sorina is once again traveling alone. leaving to foal had left her herdless this time though it wasn’t much of a herd with only one other mare and a rather inexperienced stallion watching over them. he had lucked out when he stumbled across her last year, finding her at the peak of her heat cycle when any stud was would do. if she had been thinking clearer, she wouldn’t have chosen such a disappointment of a sire.

she can’t be too upset though, she did get the sweetest little colt from that pairing. the red coated little colt was likely the quietest and most gentle colt she’s ever had or met. all her past sons were all a handful and wild, but zenith was calm and kind even at a week old. the wobbly steps betray the colt’s freshness, but they were getting stronger. he was slow to develop, but he wasn’t sickly or injured so she cares for him fiercely and protects him so strongly she makes bears seem lax.

sorina was just as alert and protective now as her colt sleeps at her feet, their journey from near the coast a long and tiring one for such a weak foal. his weakness would be seen as useless and triggering to some stallions and she knows they will be all for dispatching such inferior bloodlines, but she is determined to keep her son safe. though her heat was steadily increasing and it was only a matter of time before she is once again at the whims of her base instincts. she can only hope she can connect with a kind stallion before her instincts drive her to ignore her need to protect her colt in favor of starting a new bloodline.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄
      a 10-year-old lone mare ;; heat stage 3 [average fail rate] ;; with felicity

the grey mare was doing what most horses were doing in the wide expanse of the island center. grazing. eating and eating. constantly eating. it was as if she couldn’t get enough even after countless mouthfuls of the sweet green shoots. the trek from her former home to here had been long and hard, harder than most and it has left her starving. her body was thinner then it should be making her appear almost riby and a bit sharper than the roundness of other mares. her former home had been lacking resources for one, and for two she was both growing life inside and outside her womb. her yearling filly was still nursing while she was also pregnant and it drained her too much.

unfortunately, all the environment stress as well as the journey here took more then just its toll on odette. it ended up being too much for her unborn foal and the mare tragically birthed a stillborn colt only a week ago. it was heartbreaking for herself and her daughter who had been excited for a sibling, but this was the way of things and not everyone makes it to the end. some never even begin. it was a tough life lesson for felicity to learn, but it was a necessary one as she will grow to have her own foals one day and it was sadly inevitable that this will happen to her too.

the pair have since grieved and moved on from the sadness of loosing the colt and have started to look forward to the future. odette was hopeful for a good strong stallion who was also kind and softer spoken as she was quite soft herself and harshness would only upset her. felicity on the other hand was hoping for a stud who can spar and keep up with her wild nature. the filly was hard headed and feisty so a study stallion will be needed. though it’s unclear if they can find a happy middle that caters to both females. one can hope.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘
      a yearling filly who travels with her mother odette ;; with odette

(with her mother grazing and working to bulk up after a harsh winter on a lacking territory)
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:29 pm

[Bonnie can go with Pharaoh since I already have two horses with Blumenkranz's horses. If Blue is okay with that.

Lynn: I hope its okay I'm sending Marionette to Voodoo and the others
We also technically haven't tagged Chevry yet but I was going to]

She had heard the welcoming nicker of the mare that was touching Morgue. She'd looked at her, seeming to study the other mare a bit. She noticed the two mare strangers appeared very similar. They were also bigger than her and Brownie, though that wouldn't stop Brownie...If the other mare over there angered her, she'd stand up to her. Not like Cookie cared, she was focused on Morgue and this mare. Such was the reason she ignored Brownie and Corpse now. She saw the other mare raise her head in what appeared confusion.

She was distracted a moment by seeing the other mare over there. She watched the mare watch Brownie, and wondered what she was thinking. She was then drawn back to Charybdis, though didn't know her name yet. She put her ears back as the other let out a cry. Soon, her ears perked back up again, and she looked at the others. She listened as the other mare spoke, and saw her own sister nod. She saw Brownie roll her eyes...but Brownie nodded anyway. (that'll be in my next post for her) She then focused back on the other mare herself.

When the other mare stretched out her neck, Cookie felt an instinct to do the same. She did as her instinct told her, taking in scent as well. She lifted her head up and down a couple times, saying "Nice to meet you, Chary. Yes, it's Cookie, i...don't think you can really find a nickname for that."

She wouldn't mind if the other mare tried to find a nickname in there, though. She then said "I'm sorry about my sister...she really likes Corpse though I can't see why...I guess because he was flattering her." She then fell silent as the other seemed to flirt, or just...she wasn't sure.

"i...um...okay," she said, seeming lost for words.

Would the other laugh, or find it cute, or...what?

Philip- stallions 6 y- 16 hands- lone stallion- may have had one foal so far- Tags: Monarch; mentions: Sorina and Zenith

The dun stallion with brown eyes made a happy little sound as she spoke to him. He nodded his head a couple times, then looked around a moment. He said "Its nice to meet you as well, lovely butterfly." He then sniffed at her tail a bit, not sure if she was ready to be covered or not.

While he was doing this, he allowed his eyes to wander a bit. He saw a mare with a colt, and wasn't sure he could deal with her... She didn't look like she'd be aggressive, but she probably wasn't going to trust any stallions. Then again, he wasn't a typical stallion, and was kind.

The stripy marked red mare nodded her head up and down a couple times. she twitched her ears and flicked her tail a couple times. Her nostrils flared a moment, then she shook her head a couple times. She then focused on the others, mostly the mare and filly now. She noticed her brown eyes matched those of the other mare. Did Dee have brown eyes, she wondered...having not really looked. Shed been focused on other things with him, so she hadn't looked at his eyes. Shaking the thought away, she said "That's a very nice name." She was relieved when the other mare said she had no doubt. She nodded and said "I'm glad you don't doubt it." She noticed how the other mare seemed to change moods at the mention of loners...She nodded and said "It really was rough...but we're all here now."

She didn't know if that was comforting or good at all, but she was trying here. She let her eyes look back to her stallion once more, now. She made a happy little sound at him, turning to nose at him again. She then turned back to Wraith and the filly, though didn't move any closer. She blew out a gentle breath, then nickered a bit at the two of them. She heard Dee making the same kind of sound to the filly. She nodded once more, saying "Its going to be a great herd. Also...it would be nice to have a friend like you, and a playmate for my foal. I don't know if I'm actually pregnant...but I'm hoping so. There's always next season though," she said with a shake of the head.

The black spotted white stallion twitched his ears forward, then back. He nodded to Memory, though then that other mare had come over. He definitely probably sounded surprised, but he was interested too.

(below is for Queen)

He nodded his head up and down a couple times, then stopped. "That's a lovely and unique name," he said to the mare. He lowered his head to itch at a front leg, then raised it once more. "Her name is Melody and I'm Leopard, which probably doesn't sound very creative..."

He let out a small sound as he noticed another gelding headed their way. The black blanket pony seemed to be focused on Puff, who was only a bit smaller than him.

Nightmare- gelding- 2 y- 12 hands- loner- homoromantic (asexual)- Puff- might adopt but probably not- Mari is sisters Tags: Puff and others

The sweet and soft but sometimes shy and nervous black blanket appaloosa POA looked around. He and his sister had already separated earlier. she was obviously going to go find a stallion, or a group of mares. The blue eyed male, meanwhile, saw two others and a filly. She might be considered a mare now, but he didn't think so. He thought that was only true for females his age if they actually got covered. Shaking his head, he focused on the smallest one. He headed over, feeling at ease with that one as he seemed to be a pony too.

Marionette- mare- 4 y- 12 hands- lone mare- (stallion)- no foals yet but maybe one day soon- Night is her brother- Tags: Voodoo and others

The pretty little snowflake appaloosa POA let blue eyes wander the area.means caught sight of a group of mares, as well as a stallion. One mare was a roan, another resembled the stallion. The sweet and silly mare wondered if he and that one mare were siblings, or father and daughter. Deciding to go find out, or at least greet them, she headed over. Since she was much smaller, she knew she had to be loud.

She whinnied loudly once close enough, not wanting to get stepped on or anything. After announcing her presence, she studied the dark stallion. She could see his muscles but also shininess of his coat. she was sure these other mares could see that as well. Her small height meant it maybe wasn't safe to be with a bigger stallion...He didn't seem to be trying to get any of them to go with him, anyway.

Codi- stallion- 20 y- 15.3 hands- lead stallion- Hurricane- had some foals- Tags: Hurricane; mentions: Odette and Felicity

His eyes betrayed his thoughts moments later, however, as he noticed a mare and filly. He could just tell the mare wasn't old, but not too young either. He could deal with foals, he'd had to deal with his five or six with Ell. Then again, he was much older now... and nearing the end of his lifetime honestly.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me