Shining Sun and Moonless Night Herds

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Shining Sun and Moonless Night Herds

Postby kierbear » Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:27 am

(Spirit : sure, go ahead!) (editing this in a bit)
EDIT:

[ Felina ]

Standing by herself, her tassel flicked about behind her. Her optics narrowed upon each and every one of the 'judgers'. Some caught her eye, as many do. Well, usually. For now though, she simply stood there, her gaze hardening.
While awaiting for at least something to happen, her cranium lowered to the tall blades of vegetation, nipping and pulling up the bundles of wheat.
(can't do much with her given since she's alone lol)
Last edited by kierbear on Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
kierbear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:00 am

[XD kay. Ill post more for her after Queen answers.]

Atlantic- stallion- 20 y- Mustang- loner still technically- bi- Bea is now his mare but he isn't likely to get more- Marine is daughter, wants more possibly- sixteen hand high blue roan with blue eyes and no markings of white- Tags: Bea (Marine)

The blue roan stallion made an amused sound, saying "You're very welcome. Yes...I feel it could have been fate that you and I have met. Wow...that sounded kind of cheesy...sorry about that," he said. He then perked his ears, as he heard hoof steps coming towards them. "That must be Marine, coming to say good bye to me. Good...you two can meet before she leaves," he said to Bea.

Marine- mare- 10 y- Mustang Kiger Mustang Morab- pan- Flotsam- pregnant with Ocean (May due date)- traveling with her dad right now- fifteen point one hand high lighter blue roan with blue eyes and white socks- Tags: Bluebell, Flotsam/ Atlantic, Bea

The lighter blue roan mare nodded to Bluebell, saying "Okay, that's fine." She reached out her muzzle a moment to touch her then Flotsam, then moved away. "I'll be right back," she said to the two of them. She quickly went to where her dad was waiting, and saw the other mare there. She paused in her strides a moment, then shook her head. She hurried over to them, dipping her head to the mare and saying "Hello."

Winter Nights; Winter- gelding- 10 y- APH Appy- loner- Demi; Blaze one day- SO open once bonded- might adopt- white with black spots, black ears, one blue and one brown eye, pink muzzle and hooves, hooves have stripes and muzzle has dotting- Tags: Silvia, Chocolat and others

The sweet and soft but shy and nervous gelding nodded as he said "They might... they'd go after weak prey anyway, like any babies or older animals. That or if you get really sick they'd probably hunt you. Even as scary as a wolf can be because of that, though, they have pretty howls. I've heard some of them howling before. It sounds really musical," he said to the other horses.

A Silver Tree/ Silvia- fixed mare- 14 y- Quarter pony- loner- demi; open to bond- SO open once bonded- had a foal or two- 13 or 14 hand high silver bay with black eye skin and hooves and blue eyes- Tags: Winter, Chocolat and others

The mare said "I feel like some humans would keep a moose or bear...Like, maybe they find it as a baby and think they can take it in. Some people are just odd, and crazy...and don't realize how dangerous something can be. Even a pony like me could be dangerous to them. A small dog could be dangerous, a baby animal can grow up to be dangerous. Speaking of herds...maybe the five of us could just form one. I mean, you and I and the gelding could join an existing one. Chocolat here wouldn't be able to, though...Not that...I know if he even wants to have a herd, but its usually natural to want a herd. Since it provides safety and such," she said.

Jaden- mare- 6 y- Mustang cross- loner for now- Demi- Elias could become her crush- no stallion yet- pregnant with Juni (June due date)- traveling with friend Joro- fifteen hand high black with brown eyes and white coronets, gray looking hooves- Tags: Joro/Elias

The darkly colored mare said "Hmm...we could ask, or you could just keep asking us. You...don't seem too comfortable with us asking questions. Even though you offered it, I can feel the tenseness from you. I hope in time you can trust us enough to want to tell us things. I...don't want to force you to go through us questioning you though. If you're not comfortable with that... please do tell us. I don't mind you asking us all the questions. I'm fine just answering questions and not asking any of you," she said to him, then gasped at Joro.

Joro- gelding- 4 y- Japanese Sport horse cross- loner for now- Homoromantic, poly open (if he ends up with Elias)- Elias- SO open- Offspring: will adopt Jemini- traveling with friend Jaden- fifteen hand high black with star and snip, brown eyes- Tags: Jaden/Elias

The cute and pretty darkly colored gelding could tell the stallion might not be completely comfortable. He'd told them they could ask questions. However, Joro just got this sort of feeling from him. Okay, then...he wouldn't ask any questions about family or such. There were other questions he knew he could ask of the other, however. He listened to his friend speak, then heard her gasp as he asked "Okay...what's your sexuality? That may be a bit straight forward...You can tell me you don't want to answer that, if you don't want to."

Romeo- stallion- 18 y- Mustang TB- leader of Shining Sun- Heterosexual- mares: Juliet, Coconut, Vanille, Caramello- foals: Four with Juliet, Alpine, Thunder- 16.2 hand high brown with white socks and brown eyes- Tags: herd and Zesiro

The all brown stallion watched the mare keep away from the rest of the herd. He shook his head a couple times, and turned his attention to Coconut. "Well...she seemed possibly interested in being the lead mare. I told her she'd have to earn the trust of all of you. I've noticed Juliet doesn't seem to really want to do that job anymore. Yes...ill give her time...hopefully she'll get used to us all. I mean, it is a step forward already, that she actually agreed to come with me. Anyway...what did you want to talk about?" he asked his oldest mare.

Juliet- mare- 12 y- Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- heterosexual- stallion: Romeo- offspring: Maxim, Ria, Rone, Tessa- sixteen hand high golden palomino with lighter mane and tail, pink hooves, blue eyes, and a snip and odd white forehead streaking- Tags: herd (foals and Zesiro)

The Kiger mustang mare nodded her head up and down a couple times, to Vanille. "Well, if you do, they'll be as cute as Alpine and Thunder." To the foals, she said "Yes, we can go and try to talk to her if you want, but be careful. Also, no, you're not weird...and even Tessa wasn't interested in stallions until recently. I've known some foals to have crushes, but not all of them. Plus...you two don't really have any other foals out here to crush on. I don't think its weird at all," she said to them. She said "Oh, yes, some stallions can be something called bi or pan. Though...maybe its just the romantic part of them, since they'll still want babies with mares."

She then looked to the new mare, and began to approach her. She didn't reach her muzzle towards her or anything, just said "Hello there."

Tessa- mare- 3 y- Mustang TB Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- Pan- Salem but probably isn't coming back so Grey Ghost- stallion: open- offspring- 16.1 hand high golden with brown points, mane and tail, blue eyes, white snip and odd forehead streak- Tags: herd-> Grey Ghost

The dun filly/mare glanced towards where she knew the river to be. She flared her nostrils, thinking she caught a scent there but wasn't actually sure. Shaking her head, she turned her attention away again. She felt like something was calling her to go elsewhere instead. She let out a calling whinny, though wasn't sure shed be answered. She was correct, hearing no calling sounds back. Something was telling her there was another horse around, however. She began to run now, and very nearly tripped over him since he was lying down. She gave a squeal of worry over this fact. Horses didn't often lie down, so she made a sound of worry as she looked down at him. She noticed so many cuts to his body. This only served to further worry him, and she could hardly find a spot that wasn't injured. She finally did find such a spot, however. She nosed at him and tried to get him to move, to show her he could be alright. He clearly wasn't alright, but she needed to know he wasn't...gone. That he could be taken care of and healed up over time. She then raised her head again, giving a very loud almost screaming call. She could only hope Skylar or one of the others would hear...

(I feel bad for him...I'm glad he'll be okay, though)

Skylar- gelding- 6 y- Mustang AQH (mostly mustang)- Shining Sun subordinate/gelding- Panromantic, poly open- So open- has to adopt or have surrogate- handsome and cute buckskin with medium blue eyes- Tags: herd-> heading for Tessa and Grey Ghost

The blue eyed gelding noticed the filly/mare switching course. "That's weird...she's going away from where that call possibly came from." He shook his head a couple times, and let out a breath. Moments later, he heard a screaming like call, and jerked. "What the?! Did she get hurt?" he asked in worry, looking at the mare. He apologized to her, and took off towards where he'd heard the sound from.

(going to leave this for Drogon)

Jezibel- mare- 16 y- APH (mustang)- lead mare Moonless Night- Demi pan- stallion: Jetsam- open for romances with mares too- offspring: Ettore, Risk, pregnant with Josephine (March due date)- 16 hand high red mare with star, snip, stockings, minimal tobiano, brown eyes- Tags: herd

The chestnut Tobiano mare with the star and snip said "Yeah... Night gave us to him, so he didn't really...want us at first, I feel like. He took on the responsibility, but...Jetsam seemed nervous, unsure, something like that at first. Even now, he doesn't really do physical touch. Nudging, nuzzling, grooming, he tolerates a bit of it. We've learned this about him and that he won't do much of it, but he's trying. I just nudged and nuzzled him a bit earlier, and he allowed it. He even nudged me back a bit, so...he's trying here," she said.

She then nodded to Albino, saying "Maybe you're right...maybe she thinks its weird. That he's actually part of a herd, which...given how he was, I could understand. Its like maybe he was afraid to have something good in his life. I've never actually asked him where he came from, maybe it was not a nice place."

Ettore (Guardian)- gelding- 10 y- Appy APH- Moonless night subordinate/gelding- Homoromantic, poly open maybe- Dreamer likely- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Apache- 16 hand high bay beauty with blue brown heterochromia and minimal tobiano (neck/shoulders, back/rump), star, black and white mane and white tail- Tags: herd

The gelding lowered his head then raised it, horse version of a shrug. "Yes, most stallions wouldn't be happy with just one mare, but...my dad gave the herd to him. I mean, he clearly found Jetsam to be trustworthy enough. Jetsam was a bit...nervous of us or whatever back then, he didnt seem very sure of anything. He seems to be getting better about everything now. He still doesn't do physical touch very well, like grooming and stuff. I've seen him trying with my mom, though. He's trying to get used to stuff like that I believe," he said. He then made a happy little sound, saying "Good, because maybe your mom wants to have another. My younger half sibling and Snowfall's foals are technically going to be your siblings too. In a sort of way. I think they'll be more of like...step siblings or something."

Risk- gelding- 8 y- Appy APH- Moonless Night subordinate/gelding- homoromantic, maybe poly open- Snowrunner highly likely- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Cherokee- 16 hand high handsome beauty with brown eyes, dark coat, snip and stockings, pink hooves with black striping- Tags: Snowrunner and Albino

The handsome but also cute gelding nodded his head at the others. "He's not like most other stallions though...since dad just kind of gave him this herd. My dad went off one night after doing that. I think he knew he was sick and wasn't going to make it...so he gave us to Jetsam and then went off. He didn't want us to see him leave this world...We would have been fine, but it was his choice."

Snowfall- mare- 12 y- unknown (maybe Lippizaner and Appy)- Moonless Night herd member- bi- stallion: Jetsam- open to relations with mares too- offspring: pregnant with Nightlight (April due date), will have Flight, Blizzard and Breeze- 15.2 hand high white with very very pale light mane and tail, silver very light spotting maybe, blue eyes- Tags: herd

The blue eyed white and possibly very, very light silver spotted mare nodded. "I guess she could just be nervous...but yes, it was a little rude." She watched the said mare move away a little bit, but not leave. Watching the other mare, she then looked to Stardust once more. "Maybe...maybe we should go talk to her, she separated herself but hasn't left. I...don't know if you'd want to talk to her, but maybe we could try."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:42 pm

π•΅π–Šπ–™π–˜π–†π–’

The black sire didn't even attempt to speak any words after Felina turned and left him to stand somewhere else. What a classic move by her. Bravo... Jetsam's inner conscious snickered inwardly while his facial expressions took on more of a displeased manner, something that he found rather conflicting about himself. He couldn't continue to ignore the mexican mare, she'd be apart of the herd for the mean time or at least until she disappears on him again. He couldn't disappear on her as he had a duty here in this herd. Twitching his tail in a rather irritated motion whilst he walked to stand in a solitary spot, still in the vicinity of the herd but a comfortable distance for himself as his thoughts soon took over his mind. Was Felina jealous? Surely, she had to be. Just by the way she was acting a few minutes ago. Something tugged at his heart, causing it to ache with immense pain each time he caught himself zeroed in upon the red dun mare, watching her rather closely. Can't have her leaving without attempting to say goodbye or just a simple farewell. Knowing her, it could happen any time; best if he stayed prepared for that moment.

π”‰π”©π”¬π”±π”°π”žπ”ͺ

All Flotsam could do was wait, something that he didn't have much patience for. Any horse that knew him, knew that he wasn't one fond of waiting for long departures. This mare better hurry it up before he cuts it short, though it's only been a few seconds. Flotsam for sure needed to work on that trait, a long road of working on it to get as patient as he could. Though, all he did was nip irritatedly at the grass blades that were given right before him, twitching his front right leg out as a clear expression of him being awfully impatient.

π”ˆπ”©π”¦π”žπ”°

Uneasy flashed across the stallion's face as he glanced towards the ground, acting as if the moving ground was more interesting then the question he was just asked. Elias never took time to even think about what his sexuality was. To say that he wasn't doing much of anything at this moment in time to search for another mare to take on as his own. All the stallion could do was shake his head at his thoughts, his low reply coming out as something that could be close to a growl or a low mutter."I do wish to not bathe in fantasies of love. Nothing lasts forever, I rather not take a chance again. The pains of a heart broken into millions of pieces is something I rather not feel again." Elias' ears were pinned back out of timidness when he continued to focus down upon the ground. Finding the ground, once again, more interesting then the conversation at hand.

ℨ𝔒𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔬

Narrowing her dark pools down into a fine slit, her gaze didn't break from the mares'. Watching them with a rather untrustworthy and cautious tint glinting in them. Shifting her position away from the group, she moved some distance away. Choosing a rather green patch, she hoped this was better then the grass she's had to deal with over these last few recent days. The dun's neck craned down, flaring her nostrils when she took a deep inhale of the grass. A crisp and sweet sent flooded her sense of smell, redeeming this land for how bad the forest grass tastes. Her maws opened up gently, perhaps a soft notion, but before she could taste the sweet victory of finding rather delicious tasting vegetation, she was unexpected interrupted. The dark optics' lifted to slightly scowl at the mare that approached her. A low and deep curse left under her breath before she took a deep inhale of the air. "What do you need assistance with?" Zesiro's Egyptian accented voice replied, flicking her tail idly in a rather lashing motion, though her ears were flattened. The mare was listening, quite attentively.

π”Šπ”―π”’π”Ά π”Šπ”₯𝔬𝔰𝔱

The dreams once again plagued him. The search for a certain mare was continuing on, she was residing in Sunfyre's herd but she seemingly quickly disappeared from that stallion's herd with little to no trace. Smart mare, but not as mysterious and elusive as Grey Ghost, himself. Helaena was her name, a rather alluring mare that always managed to evade his attempts of capturing her. Merely an attempt at him to take her as his own mare, perhaps he might just attempt to make a small herd. A very small herd, keeping a smaller circle for himself, yes? Though a nudge touched his worn and sore muscles that made the tendons ignite with a intense burning pain of exhaustion and soreness. What did this horse want? The grey-and-white stallion hissed out in irritation in his solitude mind. Though the next part, whatever this horse managed to gather in their vocals made his ears flick back in pain while he swiftly darted upwards. A clench of his jaws expressed upon his facial expressions when he limped away from the mare. The gradient light-grey and white ears swiftly flicked back to pin against his pelted skull. Much to his displeasure, he was interrupted once again, by a herd mare. The scent was strong and lingering upon her while his long tail barely moved an inch. The alert stature slowly evolved into a defensive stature, perhaps then this mare would get the hint.. "What do you want, mare?" The Valyrian accented stallion spat out, tilting his head slightly upwards. Obviously, he was trying to seem rather strong which he was, it's just he was exhausted. Struggling to keep up the pace while he trailed behind Helaena. He'll get her in the soon days, after this conversation with this mare.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:09 am

(Didn't answer for all, will edit this later today for all of their possible answers)

Vanille | Shining Sun | mare | foal: Alpine | tags: Juliet

~~ She felt rather embarrassed when Juliet talked about her possible future foals, well her and Romeo's colorings were not that similar as she was more of a golden, while Romeo was brown, so the foals' coloring could be anything near or the same to either of those colorings. Alpine got his coat color more from her than from Romeo.

Alpine | Shining Sun | male foal | tags: Juliet

~~ He shook his head as Juliet spoke "I have no idea what are you talking about, never hear pan or bi...I thought mare and stallion pairings are just what is supposed to be on horses...I guess there was more there too..." he spoke up with confusion. He also looked to the new mare there.

Caramello | Shining Sun | mare | foal: Thunder | tags: Skylar, Zesiro

~~ She perked her ears toward the sounds, watching the gelding going there, but she instead stayed still where she was. She shook her ehad and turned to look at the new mare "Good after noon" she said to her gently "I am Caramello, who are you?" she asked her.

Thunder | Shining Sun |female foal | tags: Juliet, Zesiro

~~ She listened to the conversation between the Alpine and Juliet, rather uninterested. She was not so interested in sexualities, or possible crushes, if the day comes then it comes. She walked nicely toward the stranger mare "Hello there stranger, Who are you? Are you joining us? Do you like my father Romeo? Are you going to be our new lead mare?" the small filly started to ask the new mare.

Coconut | Shining Sun | mare | tags: Romeo, others

~~
She was silent for a moment, flicking her tail she looked at the ground like trying to find those words. She was not shy, but now she felt rather nervous too "Actually I wanted to thank you for taking us in and taking care of my daughters, I appreciate it and I hope you do take care of them even after I am gone..." she said to him. She shook her head a little bit "I know you're a great stallion, Romeo, seeing you and Tessa made me think that, even if it may be risky and I may not survive on it...I want to give myself fully to you Romeo..." she said with a sight "I don't know if I can get pregnant anymore, but it not hurt to try right?" she said.

___

Chocolat | Bachelor | Stallion | tags: Serena, Blaze, Dreamer, Silvia, Winter

~~ He blinked again as he listened to the Winter speaking about wolves "Well sadly you eventually will run into those wolves, there are lots of them there....large packs near the mountains" he said to them. He shook his head a little bit "The wolves are fast and smart, but even they don't try to go after a prey which may break their skull" he said.

Bluebell | loner | mare | tags: Marine, Flotsam

~~ She looked at her with an odd look "Me? No, I said my goodbyes when I got here, and he is your father, not mine" she said to her. She flicked her tail a little bit "Go on, go to say your farewells to him so he can continue his adventure on light minds" she said to her.

Majesty Beauty "Bea" | mare | loner | Tags: Atlantic

~~ She flicked her mane a little bit "You're so kind, I appreciate it" she said "I guess I did come to the right place at the right time to meet you Atlantic" she said rather excitedly. She looked down at the two younger mares and the stallion for a moment "Any plans where we could travel then? As I don't have a clue" she said smiling.

Wildfire "Blaze" | gelding | loner | Tags: Dreamer, Chocolat, Serena, Silvia, Winter

~~ They looked at the two horses and the stallion "Well, we all are together now too, we can stick around as long we find a herd to stay or whatever...I don't really mind" they said.

Mystic "Dreamer" | gelding | loner | Tags:, Blaze, chocolat, Serena, Silvia, Winter

~~ They looked at Silvia "They're humans, they can take whatever they want as a pet, or almost whatever...as there are pet sheep, cows, horses, but I have never heard a pet moose or a bear" they said humorously.

Secret Serenade "Serena" | fixed mare | loner | Tags: Dreamer, Blaze, Chocolat, Silvia, Winter

~~ She sighed "I see, well we really don't have a goal either...so being moving around without knowing where to go!" she said sighed "But I am pretty sure I am heard faint voices from other horses down the hill somewhere, I really can't scent anyone thought," she said shaking her head.

___

Coral | Nightless Night | mare | foal: Tiramisu, Stardust (adoptive) | tags: herd

~~ She was keeping her eyes on the stranger mare and the gelding for a while now. Neither of them seemed to be a threat in any way, but the new mare who showed up seemed to be the total opposite. The mare seemed pretty arrogant and likely anyone here except the Jetsam seemed to notice that. She decided to keep her distance as she also had an aggressive attitude and going to her now could mean war. Hopefully, that could not be the case though as she still had things to protect, unlike the arrogant mare who showed up just a moment ago.

Stardust | Nightless Night |colt | tags: Snowfall, others

~~ He looked at Snowfall "Do whatever you want, I don't like that mare, she seems a little bit of a troublemaker, whose action will get us all killed in no time" he said shaking his head. He sighed "I am going to get some grass as I am not eating yet," he said flicking his tail as his eyes wandered around the adult horses.

Tiramisu | Nightless Night | filly | tags: Ettore, others

~~ She shook her head "I guess they could be like half-siblings as all of them could share the same dad" she said sighing "I don't blame him even though I don't like unwelcome touches, not my mother or Stardust either" she said.

Snowrunner | Nightless Night| Gelding | tags: Risk, Jetsam, the herd

~~ They flicked their ears at Risk "Really? He kind of gave him the lead position? That's an interesting choice of events" they said flicking their tails "I guess your father seemed to like this Jetsam a lot to trust him his precious herd" they said.

Albino | Nightless Night| mare | tags: Risk, Jetsam, the herd

~~ She shook her head a little bit "Well it's not every day that stallion gives a whole herd to another stallion, As most stallions fight for their own life to keep their mares...even for their daughters that' 's why most fillies sneak away from their fathers' eyes" she said.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:56 am

[Queen: thats fine. Ill leave my posts the same for those ones until you can edit fully. Except Marine since Flotsam is getting antsy here.]

Atlantic- stallion- 20 y- Mustang- loner still technically- bi- Bea is now his mare but he isn't likely to get more- Marine is daughter, wants more possibly- sixteen hand high blue roan with blue eyes and no markings of white- Tags: Bea (Marine)

The blue roan stallion made a happy little sound as he looked at his daughter. He touched noses with her, then said "Be good, and protect your unborn little one. You now have extra help for that," he said. He watched her turn and go back towards where the other two were, so he focused on Bea. He nodded and said "We could go towards the mountains. There's mountain lions and wolves up there...so we could also just stay down here."

Marine- mare- 10 y- Mustang Kiger Mustang Morab- pan- Flotsam- pregnant with Ocean (May due date)- traveling with her dad right now- fifteen point one hand high lighter blue roan with blue eyes and white socks- Tags: Bluebell, Flotsam/ Atlantic, Bea

The lighter blue roan mare looked to Bea a moment, then back to Atlantic. she touched noses with her dad, then pulled back once more. She shook her head, saying "I'm always good...and I won't annoy him. Of course ill protect the little one, and...those two will help," she said. She turned away and headed back to the other two. "okay, I'm back, and...where should we go?" she asked, knowing they'd need to find shelter before nightfall.

Winter Nights; Winter- gelding- 10 y- APH Appy- loner- Demi; Blaze one day- SO open once bonded- might adopt- white with black spots, black ears, one blue and one brown eye, pink muzzle and hooves, hooves have stripes and muzzle has dotting- Tags: Silvia, Chocolat and others

The sweet and soft but shy and nervous gelding nodded as he said "They might... they'd go after weak prey anyway, like any babies or older animals. That or if you get really sick they'd probably hunt you. Even as scary as a wolf can be because of that, though, they have pretty howls. I've heard some of them howling before. It sounds really musical," he said to the other horses.

A Silver Tree/ Silvia- fixed mare- 14 y- Quarter pony- loner- demi; open to bond- SO open once bonded- had a foal or two- 13 or 14 hand high silver bay with black eye skin and hooves and blue eyes- Tags: Winter, Chocolat and others

The mare said "I feel like some humans would keep a moose or bear...Like, maybe they find it as a baby and think they can take it in. Some people are just odd, and crazy...and don't realize how dangerous something can be. Even a pony like me could be dangerous to them. A small dog could be dangerous, a baby animal can grow up to be dangerous. Speaking of herds...maybe the five of us could just form one. I mean, you and I and the gelding could join an existing one. Chocolat here wouldn't be able to, though...Not that...I know if he even wants to have a herd, but its usually natural to want a herd. Since it provides safety and such," she said.

Jaden- mare- 6 y- Mustang cross- loner for now- Demi- Elias could become her crush- no stallion yet- pregnant with Juni (June due date)- traveling with friend Joro- fifteen hand high black with brown eyes and white coronets, gray looking hooves- Tags: Joro/Elias

The darkly colored mare said "Its fine, its fine...I don't know why he asked that...Well, I can guess its because its just sexuality, he wasn't asking if you've ever been in love. Though..you've just now made it sound like you have. Okay...we won't ask you anymore questions. You can just ask all the questions, if you...have anymore to ask." She assumed Elias would have more questions for them, hopefully, as she didn't like long silences.

Joro- gelding- 4 y- Japanese Sport horse cross- loner for now- Homoromantic, poly open (if he ends up with Elias)- Elias- SO open- Offspring: will adopt Jemini- traveling with friend Jaden- fifteen hand high black with star and snip, brown eyes- Tags: Jaden/Elias

The cute and pretty darkly colored gelding looked down at the ground. The other had sort of answered, though Joro wasn't sure why he'd spoke of love. He'd asked about sexuality, not romance. Shaking his head, he sighed and said "Sorry...I didn't mean to upset you." He put his ears back, flicking his tail back and forth a couple times. He finally lifted his head again, nodding to what Jaden said to Elias.

Romeo- stallion- 18 y- Mustang TB- leader of Shining Sun- Heterosexual- mares: Juliet, Coconut, Vanille, Caramello, Zesiro- foals: Four with Juliet, Alpine, Thunder- 16.2 hand high brown with white socks and brown eyes- Tags: herd (Coconut)

The all brown stallion winced a bit as he saw Thunder go off and start questioning the mare...He sighed and shook his head a couple times. He then looked to Coconut, and made a happy little sound. "I don't want you to pass away...and maybe we won't be able to have a foal. If you want to do this, though, I'm happy to. Do you...want to go somewhere more private?" he asked, though usually horses didn't really care.

Juliet- mare- 12 y- Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- heterosexual- stallion: Romeo- offspring: Maxim, Ria, Rone, Tessa- sixteen hand high golden palomino with lighter mane and tail, pink hooves, blue eyes, and a snip and odd white forehead streaking- Tags: herd (foals and Zesiro)

The Kiger mustang mare winced a bit as Thunder began questioning Zesiro. "Thunder, slow down...you're going to overwhelm her," she said. She turned back to Zesiro, giving her a reassuring look. "I just wanted to say hi, and ask...did you want to be lead mare? I overheard Romeo say something about it, so... yeah. I'm the one who will have to teach you how to find water and shelter and such, so...I thought we should talk."

Tessa- mare- 3 y- Mustang TB Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- Pan- Salem but probably isn't coming back so Grey Ghost- stallion: open- offspring- 16.1 hand high golden with brown points, mane and tail, blue eyes, white snip and odd forehead streak- Tags: Grey Ghost

The dun filly/mare made another small sound as she looked down at the stallion. He looked like he was only like four years older than her. This seemed to intrigue him, as she gently nosed at him again. She nearly jumped back when he suddenly shot up, and she stared at him. She then looked back, seeing Skylar coming towards them. She sighed with relief as she watched the buckskin gelding approach. She turned back to the stallion, watching him limp away. She followed him, not willing to leave him alone when he was this injured. She noticed how his ears were pinned back against his head. This almost made her want to maybe give up, but she wouldn't. She realized he was probably mostly doing so because he was in pain. She could hear how exhausted he sounded. Though he was seeming to be trying to appear strong, she could hear it. "you're injured...and you shouldn't be left alone out here until you're healed. What...happened anyway?" she asked the bigger horse, as he was probably bigger than her.

(sorry if anything confused you, Drogon. That was Tessa nosing him AND talking to him. Skylar is a gelding, not a mare. He just reached them in this new post anyway)

Skylar- gelding- 6 y- Mustang AQH (mostly mustang)- Shining Sun subordinate/gelding- Panromantic, poly open- So open- has to adopt or have surrogate- handsome and cute buckskin with medium blue eyes- Tags: Tessa and Grey Ghost

The blue eyed gelding approached the filly/mare and what was clearly a stallion. This wasn't the stallion from the river, of course he knew that. He continued to approach the two until he reached both of them. He snorted as he listened to the other...saying "Don't be rude...She was worried about you, because you look like you had a fight with a wolf or something. Which it probably wasn't, I assume you fought another horse." He shook his head a couple times. The gelding then looked to Tessa, and offered a look of reassurance to the dun.

Jezibel- mare- 16 y- APH (mustang)- lead mare Moonless Night- Demi pan- stallion: Jetsam- open for romances with mares too- offspring: Ettore, Risk, pregnant with Josephine (March due date)- 16 hand high red mare with star, snip, stockings, minimal tobiano, brown eyes- Tags: herd

The chestnut Tobiano mare with the star and snip said "Oh, Night definitely trusted him. Jetsam stuck around the area nearby, so we got to see him and know him. We figured out he was...not used to a herd, by wasn't a bad guy either. Then he took on the responsibility. He truly isn't a bad stallion, he just needs to work on some things. He likes to be left alone if he has things to think about, as you can see." She said this while pointing her muzzle to where Jetsam was. He was off by himself, but still able to watch over the herd.

Ettore (Guardian)- gelding- 10 y- Appy APH- Moonless night subordinate/gelding- Homoromantic, poly open maybe- Dreamer likely- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Apache- 16 hand high bay beauty with blue brown heterochromia and minimal tobiano (neck/shoulders, back/rump), star, black and white mane and white tail- Tags: herd

The gelding said "Yeah, they'll be considered half siblings to each other. Step siblings to you, or you could just call them your actually siblings if its easier." He then nodded and listened to the filly. He said "I don't like unwelcome touches either...but in a herd its usually natural to groom each other or nose each other."

Risk- gelding- 8 y- Appy APH- Moonless Night subordinate/gelding- homoromantic, maybe poly open- Snowrunner highly likely- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Cherokee- 16 hand high handsome beauty with brown eyes, dark coat, snip and stockings, pink hooves with black striping- Tags: Snowrunner and Albino

The gelding said "Yeah...we got to see him around and learn things about him. He may be new to having a herd, but...he's doing great at it. Despite his whole thing about being nudged and groomed and such, he's good. He protects us all, and doesn't let other stallions near. Not that we've seen many around...but there's been some." He didn't mention again the one that had sired Misu...and Coral seemed to hate that stallion anyway.

Snowfall- mare- 12 y- unknown (maybe Lippizaner and Appy)- Moonless Night herd member- bi- stallion: Jetsam- open to relations with mares too- offspring: pregnant with Nightlight (April due date), will have Flight, Blizzard and Breeze- 15.2 hand high white with very very pale light mane and tail, silver very light spotting maybe, blue eyes- Tags: herd

The blue eyed white and possibly very, very light silver spotted mare nodded. "Okay...you don't have to go with me," she said to the colt. She then said "Yeah, thats a good idea, if you haven't eaten recently." She watched him a moment, then turned to look at the red dun mare. She walked over to her, saying "Hello," to Felina. She hadn't actually been judging the other mare, just observing how she'd ignored the others. She twitched her ears, flicking her tail back and forth. She then said "I assume you know Jetsam very well, is he...your friend, or...a former mate?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kierbear » Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:39 am

[ Felina ] Tags: Snowfall

The Mexican maiden's eyes flickered to the quite lavishing looking mare that decided to approach her. Her gaze examined the mare. "Hola." She greeted, her own tassel swaying behind her. A lopsided grin grew upon her lips at the mare's question. "Something like that." Was she going to deny? Of course not. Let them guess, it's always fun to watch them do so. Her cranium tilted condescendingly, her dirt colored optics continuing to assess the mare.

A beautiful mare indeed. A silver dapple, always been such an eye catching coat. She couldn't resist complimenting. Such a charming maiden Felina is, no? "Must I say, you look rather gorgeous, hermosa." The Mexican maiden cooed, her gaze softening on the mare, her tone laced with a certain tease as well to no surprise. "Just thought I'd point that out." Felina chuckled lowly, her audits flicking. If anything, her attitude gave off like she was some sort of bachelorette, but rest assured, that's not her intentions.

Her gaze searched the mare in front of her, looking for any flattery among their features. Her head lowered slightly, her gaze keeping hold of the mare's own optics.
kierbear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comett » Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:51 pm

Name - Deekia
Age - 5 Years 2 months
Gender - Mare
Sexuality - Straight
Breed - Fjord
Rank - Loner
Personality - Chipper, lots to say, friendly, welcoming.
History - Wandered too far from her home herd as a yearling and never found her way back. Never found anyone worth staying with.
Description - 15 Hands at the shoulder, cream base coat with dark hooves and feathers. Usual Fjord mane and tail had dark fading. Blue and sunny brown eyes.
Offspring - None
Other - Name is pronounced D-ee-k-aye-uh
Comett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:01 pm

SweetCarabella wrote:Name - Deekia
Age - 5 Years 2 months
Gender - Mare
Sexuality - Straight
Breed - Fjord
Rank - Loner
Personality - Chipper, lots to say, friendly, welcoming.
History - Wandered too far from her home herd as a yearling and never found her way back. Never found anyone worth staying with.
Description - 15 Hands at the shoulder, cream base coat with dark hooves and feathers. Usual Fjord mane and tail had dark fading. Blue and sunny brown eyes.
Offspring - None
Other - Name is pronounced D-ee-k-aye-uh

Accepted
(Kierbear: ill post again after Queen and or Drogon)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:02 am

Vanille | Shining Sun | mare | foal: Alpine | tags: Juliet

~~ don't know what to post for her...

Alpine | Shining Sun | male foal | tags: Juliet

~~ same with him...

Caramello | Shining Sun | mare | foal: Thunder | tags: Skylar, Zesiro

~~ She perked her ears toward the sounds, watching the gelding going there, but she instead stayed still where she was. She shook her head and turned to look at the new mare "Good afternoon" she said to her gently "I am Caramello, who are you?" she asked her.

Thunder | Shining Sun |female foal | tags: Juliet, Zesiro

~~ She listened to the conversation between the Alpine and Juliet, rather uninterested. She was not so interested in sexualities, or possible crushes, if the day comes then it comes. She walked nicely toward the stranger mare "Hello there stranger, Who are you? Are you joining us? Do you like my father Romeo? Are you going to be our new lead mare?" the small filly started to ask the new mare.

She looked at Juliet "Oh I am overwhelming her, you just got right to the point" she said a little bit teasingly.

Coconut | Shining Sun | mare | tags: Romeo, others

~~
She looked at him "We will all pass away at some time want it or not, it just has to happen..." she said silently. Her ears perked toward the herd, the foals, they were focused on the new mare now "...Just go for it..." she said flicking her tail a little bit.

___

Chocolat | Bachelor | Stallion | tags: Serena, Blaze, Dreamer, Silvia, Winter

~~ He hit the ground a little bit "It could not matter, if you're very sick or soon to die, being eaten could be a faster way to have peace than living in pain" he said shaking his head. He flicked his ears as he listened to the others "You sure are weird ones, how do you even know or understand about those humans? All I know about those creatures is how cruel they are hunting us and capturing us for their own pleasure...they even decide who of us can breed and who can't..." he said his eyes wandering around the geldings and fixed mares.

Bluebell | loner | mare | tags: Marine, Flotsam

~~ She looked at Flotsam for a moment, not so surprised by his impatience. She waited in peace for the other mare to go and come back "I don't know, we could just move forward and see where to stay..." she said. She looked at either the mare or the stallion, but the stallion could not say anything.

Majesty Beauty "Bea" | mare | loner | Tags: Atlantic

~~ She listened in silence as the young mare spoke with the stallion next to her, she didn't say much anything just nodded to her as she greeted her. Flicking her ears as she looked at the younger mare going back to the two other horses there, before turning to Atlantic "Hah, I am not afraid of mountain lions or wolves there are some in here too, so what it matters to go there" she said flicking her tail a little bit.

Wildfire "Blaze" | gelding | loner | Tags: Dreamer, Chocolat, Serena, Silvia, Winter

~~ He sighed "No herd could take this many geldings and fixed mares to their herds, the band stallions could want breedable mares...so eventually whenever we see a herd we need to get separated if the herd is something some of us want to join, but a too large group is not something I feel comfortable with, only a few is fine," he said.

Mystic "Dreamer" | gelding | loner | Tags:, Blaze, chocolat, Serena, Silvia, Winter

~~ He sighed "You think too much about nature and stuff, maybe it is natural to join a herd, but you know being a band stallion is not an easy job, I think it's very stressful, to be alert all the time, for bachelors for other danger and please the mares, your strength means nothing if the mares don't like you..." he said suddenly.

Secret Serenade "Serena" | fixed mare | loner | Tags: Dreamer, Blaze, Chocolat, Silvia, Winter

~~ She shook her head "He could join an excited herd he just need to get captured by humans and be gelded, or used as a pet, who knows what those humans want to do" she said. She looked at Chocolat with an annoying look. She sighed "It's not like they don't know the danger, they're just stupid, or too kind to want to help the baby animals in trouble," she said.

___

Coral | Nightless Night | mare | foal: Tiramisu, Stardust (adoptive) | tags: herd

~~ She was keeping her eyes on the stranger mare and the gelding for a while now. Neither of them seemed to be a threat in any way, but the new mare who showed up seemed to be the total opposite. The mare seemed pretty arrogant and likely anyone here except the Jetsam seemed to notice that. She decided to keep her distance as she also had an aggressive attitude and going to her now could mean war. Hopefully, that could not be the case though as she still had things to protect, unlike the arrogant mare who showed up just a moment ago.

Stardust | Nightless Night |colt | tags: Snowfall, others

~~ He looked at Snowfall "Do whatever you want, I don't like that mare, she seems a little bit of a troublemaker, whose action will get us all killed in no time" he said shaking his head. He sighed "I am going to get some grass as I am not eating yet," he said flicking his tail as his eyes wandered around the adult horses.

Tiramisu | Nightless Night | filly | tags: Ettore, others

~~ She sighed and shook her head "I think that happens only if you trust and feel comfortable with those around you, you could not get near those you don't trust..." she said to them.

Snowrunner | Nightless Night| Gelding | tags: Risk, Jetsam, the herd

~~ They looked around before looking back to Risk "I guess it is because the busy time is soon over, stallions are not so active at winter times, so maybe they are starting to settle down on this year and start the rampage again next spring" they said.

Albino | Nightless Night| mare | tags: Risk, Jetsam, the herd

~~
She shook her head "Well he doesn't need to if he doesn't want to...and keeping your distance gives him more space to see better" she said to her. She stomped the ground a little bit "So what are your plans now then? Are we going to stay on this water place now or not?" she asked her.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:06 pm

Atlantic- stallion- 20 y- Mustang- loner still technically- bi- Bea is now his mare- Marine (daughter), wants more- sixteen hand high blue roan with blue eyes- Tags: Bea

The blue roan stallion watched his daughter go back to the others. He turned his attention to Bea, and nodded at his new mare, then. He said "Okay, we can go to the mountains then, if you're okay with that." He swished his tail back and forth, then perked his ears. He touched his nose to hers, then stepped back and began to walk. He looked back at her a moment, waiting for her to follow him.

The lighter blue roan mare nodded to Bluebell, saying "That sounds like a good idea." She then looked to Flotsam once more. She wondered what he thought of this idea, so she looked at him. She didn't mind just walking around and trying to see if there was shelter.

The sweet and soft but shy and nervous gelding shook his head. "I think a herd would take in geldings because we can still protect the mares...We just wouldn't be any threat to the stallion and his bloodline." Shaking his head, he looked to Chocolat and said "Of course we know about humans...We came from their place," and sighed. He then glanced around a bit, wondering if they'd form a herd here or split off....He glanced to Blaze and Dreamer, and realized. He didn't want to see either of them go, Dreamer because he wanted to be friends and Blaze...because.

The mare said "I'm a fixed mare...would a stallion even really want me? I think we could form a herd here, but I don't know if you all want to." She shook her head a couple times, and looked around. She watched for dangers a moment then looked to the others, wanting to stick around Serena a bit.

The darkly colored mare said "Its fine, its fine...I don't know why he asked that...Well, I can guess its because its just sexuality, he wasn't asking if you've ever been in love. Though..you've just now made it sound like you have. Okay...we won't ask you anymore questions. You can just ask all the questions, if you...have anymore to ask." She assumed Elias would have more questions for them, hopefully, as she didn't like long silences.

The cute and pretty darkly colored gelding looked down at the ground. The other had sort of answered, though Joro wasn't sure why he'd spoke of love. He'd asked about sexuality, not romance. Shaking his head, he sighed and said "Sorry...I didn't mean to upset you." He put his ears back, flicking his tail back and forth a couple times. He finally lifted his head again, nodding to what Jaden said to Elias.

Romeo- stallion- 18 y- Mustang TB- leader of Shining Sun- Heterosexual- mares: Juliet, Coconut, Vanille, Caramello, Zesiro- foals: Four with Juliet, Alpine, Thunder- 16.2 hand high brown with white socks and brown eyes- Tags: herd (Coconut)

The all brown stallion nodded as he looked at her, looking to the others a moment. "okay...lets see if this works," he said to her after a moment. He approached her, touching her tail then -fade- -unfade- When it was done, he nosed and nudged her a bit, then began grooming her. He'd let her groom him back, if she wanted to. She also kept an eye on the other mares of the herd, and the two foals.

The Kiger mustang mare turned back to Zesiro, giving her a reassuring look. "I just wanted to say hi, and ask...did you want to be lead mare? I overheard Romeo say something about it, so... yeah. I'm the one who will have to teach you how to find water and shelter and such, so...I thought we should talk."

She sighed as she looked at Thunder, saying "You're asking a lot of questions at once. Ask them one at a time, so she can keep up. Also...don't get too close to her right now, I don't think she likes that." She herself was standing back a bit, close enough to talk but not too close.

Tessa- mare- 3 y- Mustang TB Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- Pan- Salem but probably isn't coming back so Grey Ghost- stallion: open- offspring- 16.1 hand high golden with brown points, mane and tail, blue eyes, white snip and odd forehead streak- Tags: Grey Ghost

The dun filly/mare made another small sound as she looked down at the stallion. He looked like he was only like four years older than her. This seemed to intrigue him, as she gently nosed at him again. She nearly jumped back when he suddenly shot up, and she stared at him. She then looked back, seeing Skylar coming towards them. She sighed with relief as she watched the buckskin gelding approach. She turned back to the stallion, watching him limp away. She followed him, not willing to leave him alone when he was this injured. She noticed how his ears were pinned back against his head. This almost made her want to maybe give up, but she wouldn't. She realized he was probably mostly doing so because he was in pain. She could hear how exhausted he sounded. Though he was seeming to be trying to appear strong, she could hear it. "you're injured...and you shouldn't be left alone out here until you're healed. What...happened anyway?" she asked the bigger horse, as he was probably bigger than her.

Skylar- gelding- 6 y- Mustang AQH (mostly mustang)- Shining Sun subordinate/gelding- Panromantic, poly open- So open- has to adopt or have surrogate- handsome and cute buckskin with medium blue eyes- Tags: Tessa and Grey Ghost

The blue eyed gelding approached the filly/mare and what was clearly a stallion. This wasn't the stallion from the river, of course he knew that. He continued to approach the two until he reached both of them. He snorted as he listened to the other...saying "Don't be rude...She was worried about you, because you look like you had a fight with a wolf or something. Which it probably wasn't, I assume you fought another horse." He shook his head a couple times. The gelding then looked to Tessa, and offered a look of reassurance to the dun.

The chestnut Tobiano mare with the star and snip said "You two should get a drink. Well...if you're thirsty, which you could be after that run. Then, we'll be going back to where we've been staying, which is nearby. If Jetsam wants to move us elsewhere, he'll hopefully say something. I can't guess if he'll want to move or not...I don't want to assume, either, so I just what for him to say something on stuff like that."

The gelding said "I suppose you're right, and a herd is usually one stallion and a bunch of mares. The stallion must already trust them a bit. If he's bringing them in, he must think they'll be good to him. Then, the others are their foals, so there's natural trust there between parents and babies."

The gelding said "I don't think we've ever really moved, bot recently anyway. Jetsam seems to like it right here, or maybe he doesn't know we can move once in awhile. I feel like he used to move around a lot. Its going to be so hard to get food in winter, because we have to dig into the snow..." He shook his head after saying this. He then glanced to where Snowfall and Felina were, watching the two then looking away.

The blue eyed white and possibly very, very light silver spotted mare twitched her ears. She flicked her tail, and looked at the other mare. She guessed "That means...hello?" but it came out a question. She didn't really speak another language, so she was guessing here. She nodded at the other mare, saying "Ah...that's nice. Having you here could be good," she then said, with a friendly look, and looked to the others a moment.

She quickly put her attention back on the other mare once more. She noticed how she was looking her over, and looked down at the ground a moment. She wondered if the other was flirting or just complimenting her. She didn't mind either way, she was bi after all. She would be attracted to mares, or if it was just a compliment she appreciated those. She made a happy little sound, showing flattery, and said "You're really pretty too."

(XD she's bi, so she could think the other is flirting. Which is absolutely fine by me, even if nothing is going to happen; flirting is fine, or just complimenting her)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me