A Tale of Two Packs— The Split (Wolf RP, Play)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: A Tale of Two Packs— The Split (Wolf RP, Play)

Postby StormDragon55 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:13 pm

StormDragon55 wrote:Phoenix/Hunter/Rebel/Location: Forest-> Camp/Tagging: Open (mentions: Max)

He had woken up early as always and was heading back from a solo hunt with 2 birds and a squirrel, he entered Camp looking for the prey pile seeing Max at it, he walked over and placed his prey

Leonidas/Fighter/Location: Camp/Tagging: Open

He sat there looking around Camp, while he ate is teeny tiny breakfast

Terra/Healer/Rebel/Location: Healer's den/Tagging: Minttu, Asphodel

She was a little shocked by the question, she went to speak but paused knowing Asphodel was there. She turned to Asphodel "Asphodel can you go ahead and get rid of the dead herbs while I talk to Minttu alone?" She asked

(Doing Jays and Canarys)
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:27 pm

Zeus | Warrior | Rebel | Location: Forest | Tagging: Shadow, Lukina

Hearing the phrase 'you're not going to like this' very rarely has a follow up of a statement that Zeus enjoyed. Indeed, when Shadow warned her about how she was going to feel about the upcoming topic, Shadow had been right. Zeus did NOT like what Shadow had to say. Of course, that didn't mean that Shadow was wrong to say any of it, but Zeus definitely didn't like the way any of this was headed.

"Give him an enemy..." She repeated, mostly to herself, her brows furrowing in concern. If Shadow planned on taking all the disloyal wolves with her, she would certainly give Max an enemy - all of the wolves who betrayed him. "It's dangerous, what you're proposing, Shadow." She told the white she-wolf. "Sure, plenty of us dislike the way Max is ruling and we feel threatened, but... You'd be asking wolves to put their lives on the line. If the split occurs, Max will surely want to come after those who betrayed him and I can't imagine he'll want disloyal wolves to return to his pack's ranks." She closed her eyes, breathing a sigh. "You'd be leading wolves to their deaths, unless you have some way to guarantee their safety during the split. Wolves as young as your own son, Leo, could die if this split isn't thought out."

Zeus opened her eyes and looked at Shadow and it was in Shadow's eyes that some understanding came over Zeus. It was clear, in Shadow's gaze, that the Beta HAD thought about this splitting of the packs idea. Zeus couldn't imagine how much Shadow had thought about it. Zeus' gaze hardened, but then Lukina pledged her loyalty to Shadow even after hearing about the damage that her idea could cause. Breathing a sigh and rolling her gaze to the sky, Zeus realized that she was outmatched here, in both Lukina's optimism and Shadow's determination.

"I support you, Shadow. I may not like the way that any of this is going, but I will join you in the split and I will protect those who are unable to protect themselves, when Max sends his forces after us." Not if, when, Zeus knew. Lukina seemed to be scared of their Alpha even when he controlled the pack - what did the hunter imagine he would be like when they were his known enemies.

"When is this all happening? Do we have any time to prepare, or are we just getting up and leaving?" Zeus refrained from asking if Shadow even had a place in mind to get away from Max. Where could they go that the vicious Alpha couldn't follow? Questions bubbled up in her mind but she let them slip from her pelt like raindrops. She'd think of the split first and try to worry about the horrific outcomes to follow, after they were out of the Dusk Pack's territory.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:48 pm

Crow & Ember | Hunters | Location: Camp | Tagging: Link

Crow looked down his nose at Link, who explained why he couldn't prevent his mother from acting the way she did. He shook his head.
"Why not tell her to stop? Bark it if you have to, but you should at least try telling her that you're old enough to make your own choices with your day, without her intervention. If she continues to butt her head after that... I'd say you could either play it rough, or complain to the Alpha." Crow glanced over to where Max stood with the other hunters. He disliked the idea of what Max would do if he found pack members related by blood, giving preference to one another over others. Even if Titania was well intentioned, she was still showing favoritism to her son and that wasn't generally looked upon well in the pack. "{b]Or go to the Beta. Shadow's generally good at getting conflicts worked through.[/b]" He added.

It was here that Ember spoke up, shaking his head.
"If anyone is going to resolve a conflict in a fast manner, it would be Alpha Max." Ember said, almost reverently. Max really did know how to put a stop to things. The way that their Alpha executed troublemakers was something Ember both admired and feared. In Ember's mind, stopping conflict with words was a rarity - wolves could always lie out of their actions, but Max rarely allowed time or consideration to hear a wolf lie. He was very proactive in dealing out consequences. TItania would not show her criticism for Linkk again, if Max had a paw in handling the situation.

Ember tilted his head when Linkk then expressed his own liking - affection? - for the two twins in front of him.
"What do you mean by that-" He said at the same time that Crow said. "It's good for packmates to like one another's company; I like to think we work better together when we get along."

Ember looked away from the conversation and over to other wolves. He was disinclined to leave Crow's side, but this conversation was taking a turn for the uncomfortable. Red had already assigned one hunting patrol to leave. Would another be sent out? Or was everyone just meant to stand around and talk the morning away, with empty bellies?

"We should hunt. The three of us, and one more. We could work in pairs and then together as a group." He looked up to Linkk. "Do you know anyone else who could join us just now?"
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:15 pm

Lukina- f- 3 1/2- Hunter (den mother in future)- willing to be Beta- willing to take a trainee- supports: Shadow- pan; Shadow (will get pregnant in future but male doesn't stick around)- pups: Sorin in the future- Tags: Shadow, Zeus

The golden eyed gray wolf made a small canine sound much like a hum. She then fell silent as she listened to the other female. She shook her head when Shadow said she doubted they'd like it. "We...support you," was all she could really think to say to that. She then fell silent once more. It was Shadow's time to speak, after all, to tell them whatever she wanted to. She looked down at her paws a moment. She then looked back up as the white wolf continued to speak. She tilted her head as the other said she'd tear it apart from the root. She nodded to their beta once more. She quietly said "I still support you. Even after hearing that, I still support you..." she said then trailed off to fall silent once more.

She twitched and perked her ears as Shadow said she'd take the wolves loyal to her. Well, count Lukina as definitely one of those. Shadow already seemed to know how much Lukina supported her. Still, Lukina felt as if she had to keep saying it. To reassure Shadow, for herself, whatever. Shaking her head, she nodded and let Shadow finish speaking. She then said "I think it's a good idea. Taking the wolves that don't like Max, and giving them their own place. You'd make a great leader, too. You'd be able to make m- them all happy," she said to the white she wolf. She shuddered at the thought of a fight... "I'm not a warrior...but I'd fight if we really end up having to," she then said to her, before looking to Zeus.

(For Shadow)

She glanced to Zeus, tilting her head as she saw, or sensed, something. She then smiled a canine smile as the other agreed she too supported Shadow. "he...he will send wolves after us, won't he?" She asked because she knew it was probably true. She didn't want to think about it, but it was a possibility. They were going to leave the pack, after all. She then fell silent as Zeus continued to speak. She nodded along, also wondering if they'd be preparing or just up and leave.

Titania- f- 6 y- hunter- willing to be Beta- willing to take a trainee- supports: Shadow- nope- Oberon is her mate (black phase with blue eyes)- Navii (npc) and Linkk- no family in the RP- Tags: Storm, Max and others, Red

The green eyed fluffy lighter brown female looked over as Red immediately came over to insert herself into the conversation. She looked to Max a moment. She was making sure he didn't get mad at Red, though Red was the lead hunter. She wondered why Red wasn't leading the hunt...However, she only shook her head, saying "Okay. I can, in fact, lead a hunt, don't worry about it. Along the river's edge...got it." She repeated the other wolf's words to prove she'd actually been looking. She glanced sidelong to Max one last time. She then shook her head a couple times, and looked to the others. She said "Okay, let's get moving, Daryl, Storm...Karter." She figured he was coming along to guard them, in case cougar or a bear might show up.

She nodded to Storm when the younger wolf said she and Karter would follow. She laughed, or a wolf equivalent of such a sound. She said "Okay, okay, let's go." She began to lead the way to the camp entrance, as they had to go out of there first. She looked back to check they were following.

She then smiled a canine smile as she looked to Daryl again. She flicked her tail, as if inviting him to walk up front with her. She waited for him to walk up there beside her. In the meantime, she said "Guess we're going along the river...I think we could find birds there maybe, and rabbits too. They all need to drink, after all, so maybe...we'd find a deer too. I'm not so sure about that...but it's possible. Also...yeah, Linkk might have stayed up, but I think it's more likely he just doesn't like mornings. He never really has, unlike Navii. Even as a pup, he never wanted to get up early. Of course, back then I'd let him sleep in. There is nothing for pups to do but play and have a good life while they can, before training begins."

Linkk- m- 1 y- hunter- no beta- willing to take a trainee- homosexual; Blizzard potentially, Comet, Crow and Ember- supports: Shadow- Oberon x Titania- Navii is his twin sister- no other family in the RP- Tags: Crow, Ember (plus mentions)

The turquoise eyed one looked around a small moment. He then out his attention back on the two pitch dark twins. He said "Okay, okay, I'll talk to her...I don't think she's here right now though," he said, as she'd been called over by Storm. He was pretty sure they'd already left by now. He then said "I think I'll stick to Shadow, if I end up needing some help. I don't want Max doing something to my mom...even if she is annoying sometimes. Then again, Shadow is the beta. She'd probably have to tell him," he sighed. He then shook his head a couple times. He tilted his head a bit. Yes, Shadow should do nicely. If his mom wouldn't listen to reason, if she wouldn't listen to him, but she might; she might actually listen to him.

He then looked to Ember, as the other spoke of their alpha. He shook his head at the other, having just said he'd rather not...He didn't want his mom to potentially get hurt. With the way Max was acting lately, he didn't know how he'd react...Every-wolf had probably noticed by now. He was sure at least some of them must have noticed. Maybe others were ignoring it, or just didn't care, didn't think it was out of the ordinary. He didn't like the change in Max, though....Not that he was going to say that aloud. He said, instead, "Okay, okay you two...I said I'd talk to her first. I'll talk to her later and see what happens. If I need to go to some wolf about it...Ill do that, but not until it's absolutely necessary."

He looked over again as Ember then began to question him. However, Crow happened to speak at the exact same time as Ember. Linkk made a small sound as E,bed looked away, seeming awkward...or such. He shook his head, saying "Y-Yeah, we definitely work better together."

He found his eyes drawn to E,bed once more. The other was asking a different question now, and he said "Luki- oh...she isn't here either. I don't see her, Shadow, or Zeus...Rion's here, but isn't a hunter...but maybe we could get Jay and or Oriole; both together would make five of us though..."

Gust- f- 3 y- den mother- hunter (she'll be back to this soon)- willing to be beta- willing to take trainee when she's back to hunter- supports: Shadow- bi; Night, Naluna highly likely, Archer, Zeus maybe- mate open- pups: Frost and Lotus- no family in RP- Tags: pups/ Naluna (mentions: nursery)

The soft spoken but sometimes loud pretty, smaller and slender white she wolf looked around. She had color aside from the white. She had gray over her back, on the top of her head and her ears. There was black mixed in on her back, and lining her ears. The semi fluffy one groomed at herself a bit. Blue eyes then looked to the pups and other mothers. Ezra seemed to have gone to talk with another. Shaking her head, she looked to Naluna, smiling a canine smile and saying "Good morning, Naluna."

Frost- m- 2 months- pup- wants hunter- no beta- willing to take trainee when older- supports: Shadow- homosexual; Uciel- way too young- way too young- Redwood (left them) x Gust: him and Lotus- Tags: family/ Uciel

The sweet and gentle but wild and sometimes loud one yawned a bit. The pretty, smaller and slender white one with a dark nose shook his head. Gray ears, with black lining them, twitched. He flicked his tail, and glanced around. Icy blue eyes caught on Uciel, and he barked to the other. He didn't know if the other heard that, or if he knew who had barked. Therefore, Frost also called out to the other pup. He called "Uciel!" and wagged his tail a bit as he waited.

Lotus- f- 2 mo- pup- wants warrior- willing to be beta when older- willing to take trainee when older- supports: Shadow- bi; Nyx- way too young- way too young- Redwood (left them) x Gust: her and Frost- Tags: family/ Nyx and others

The kind hearted and caring, but fiery and somewhat jumpy female yawned. She growled at her twin, thinking it was his fault. After all, she'd seen him yawning over there. Shaking her head, the reddish-brown slender one let blue, blue eyes glance around. She saw Nyx talking to two boy pups. She ran over, saying "Hello," to them then "Goos morning, Nyx." She smiled a canine smile at the other female. She raised a white toed paw to lick it, then lowered it again and wagged her tail.

Spirit- genderfluid (m)- 8 and 1/2- elder- no beta- too old for trainee- supports: Shadow- homosexual?- crush/romance is Apocolypse- never had pups- no family in RP, but twin is called Star- Tags: Apocolypse

The soft and sweet but shy and nervous one yawned a bit. The pretty, slender, average height one then glanced around. Blue-gray eyes landed upon Apocolypse. There weren't many of them in the elder den, just Apocolypse, Spirit, and maybe one other. The lighter almost silvery, black backed one shook his head. They flicked their white tipped tail, which had black on top. The white chested and bellied one sighed. They walked over on white socked legs, and pawed at Apocolypse a bit, asking "Are you awake?"

Rion- m- 2 y 8 mo- warrior- willing to be beta- willing to take a trainee- supports: Max- homosexual; Luciano but open to be crushed on- wants pups somehow- no family in RP- Tags: Luciano (others can join them)

The dark faced brown male dipped his head to the other. He then raised it back up, shaking himself off a bit. He yawned a bit, seeming to release some stress. Luciano could question him on that if he wanted, but Rion wasn't even sure Luciano would. He offered a small, canine smile to the other. He said "Ah, yeah...I see him over there. I guess we should just wait for the hunters to get more food...I could always go over there and see if he'll let me take some food," he said.

Quin- f- 1 and 1/2- healer- no beta- willing to take a trainee- supports: Max- bi, poly- crush: Kass- mate when three or older- no pups yet (will probably name one Kiia)- no family in RP- Tags: Kass/ Serafina and Norah

The she wolf took immediate notice that the other was grooming herself. Not really thinking, she began to groom herself. She then realized what she was doing and stopped herself. Shaking her head, she looked at the other female. "Do you...want any help grooming?" was the first thing out of her mouth. She then squeaked and looked at her paws. Looking back up, she said "I've been...as fine as I can be, I guess. Max seems...different too, but he's still our alpha, and...he's a good alpha."

(For Kass)

She glanced over as Serafina walked over to them. She dipped her head to her, and said "Good morning," back to her. She thought the other female was pretty, as well as her sister. She'd seen Norah watching Storm a lot, though.. Shaking her head, she looked over as Norah then joined them as well. She offered a small smile, a canine smile. She said "Hello," to her next. She then looked between the two sisters, wondering if they wanted to talk or just wanted to hang out.

Oriole- genderfluid (female)- 1 y- hunter- no beta- willing to take a trainee- supports: Max- bi, poly open- Jay is crush- Jay will be mate in future- will try for pups at three years old- Basil is/was aunt- Tags: Jay

The white marked chocolate one whined a bit. They moved in their sleep, kicking their paws a couple times then stopping. They twitched their ears and nose a bit. They then suddenly jerked awake, seeing Jay was watching them and blushing a bit, saying "Good morning."
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:38 pm

Canary/Fighter/Location: Camp/Tagging: Sable
As Canary grooms herself, she spotted Sable walking over to her. She stopped and replied "my morning is fine. I haven't had my breakfast because I was waiting for the pups and their mothers to have what little is there" she says grumply

Jay/Hunter/Location: Hunter's den/Tagging: Oriole
They thought of how much the pack had for food "I don't know aren't we low on food?" They say

Gaia/Elder/Location: Elder's den/Tagging: Open
She is fast asleep in her nest
ImageImageImage
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:57 am

Minttu - female - hunter/rebel - crushes: Denzell
Tags: Terra, Asphodel

She looked at Terra seeing this shock on her face which made her wonder did she really ask something weird. She looked to the healer apprentice when Terra asked the younger wolf to go to do something else as she wanted to speak wot her privately.

Comet - male - hunter/ rebel - crushes: Harper
Tags: Dandelion

He walked out of the hunter's den yawning and stretching his eyes followed after his sister there making her way to the healer's den, wondering if something was wrong with her or did something happened that he didn't know. He looked around as he took a small round almost bumping into the second wolf standing there "Ohh sorry Dande..." he said to him as he looked at him "Can I call you Dande??" he decided to make sure so he could not anger him or underestimate him by anyhow. He shook his head a little bit "Are you looking for patrol buddies maybe?" he asked.

Sable - female - hunter/rebel - crushes: Canary
tags: Canary

She gave the female a nod "That's good, of course, I think nobody really is eaten anything yet...only the elders and the mothers and pups, maybe healers and those who can't really hunt will eat those small on left there" she said to her. She flicked her tail "So you're not asked for any patrols yet?" she asked her.

Serafina - female - hunter - crushes: Kassandra, Daryl
tags: Quin, Kassandra, Norah

She gave the Quin a smile, before looking at Kassandra for a moment then turned back to the healer "So any plans for today?" she asked them. She looked at Norah for a moment as she walked next to her, she didn't know why, but she always seemed very nervous around the healer.

Norah - female - hunter - crushes: Quin, Storm
tags: Quin, Kassandra, Serafina

She looked at the two female wolves, her eyes starred at the healer a little bit longer than the black hunter. Shaking her head she looked elsewhere when she saw her sister looking her way "I was thinking to go for a hunt, but as a healer...I don't think you really have time for that...of course, there could be time to collect some herbs too when we hunt..." she said suddenly.

Zero - male - warrior - training: Lucas - romance is closed
tags: Arian

The white male was looking around the clearing, his eyes saw the young puppy he was training with, but before going to him he wanted to see if the lead warrior wanted anything. The large pack was very chaotic in the mornings when everyone was running around like a tornado "Ariel, good morning..." he called out to the young female. He shook his head respectfully "Is there anything for me to do or help you with your tasks?" he asked her.

Ezra - female - den-mother/ rebel - crushes: Dixon
tags: Dixon

She perked her ears as the male spoke "A pup? Ah you mean your son Daryl? Huh..." she muttered "Why are you worried about him, he is in good paws out there?" she said to him with a flick of her reddish tail. She looked at the ground for a moment with a sigh "They always need something, If you even see a full-grown elephant hiding behind a tree, please catch it as I think maybe that could be enough to satisfy them" she said smiling. She looked at him "Company could not be bad either, Nalu is not very talkative...and the pups are doing their own puppy things" She said "Of course if you don't have anything better to do at the moment of course?" she kept speaking.

Chronos - male - warrior trainee/ rebel - trained by: Fish - crushes: Karter
tags: Karter, Storm, Daryl, Titania, Denzell, Max

He looked at the hunter with annoyance "Oh I see...Hah, you're the right to say something like that, you yourself are not much older than I am" he spoke after her as the patrols seemed to be leaving. He flicked his tail "You will see that I will grow up bigger than you...then you better watch your mouth around me, when I am fully grown" he called after her with a growl. He sighed as he shook his head and looked at all those other wolves of the patrol, who only looked his way, but didn't say a thing "Fur brains" he muttered to himself in silence as he turned around to look for his missing mentor.

Nyx - female - pup/ rebel - crushes: open
tags: Leo, Catania, Lucas, Lotus

She was anxious too tired to do anything, but still too bored to stay still either. Only a moon and she could start her training, she could not wait for that. Her eyes looked at Leo there and then to Catania "Hey you two? Any plans for today?" she asked them flicking her black tail "Want to play or something?" she kept asking before noticing the trainee there "Morning Luca boy..." she said playfully.

She looked to another young pup there "Hello Lotus, I was just asking if Lucas or Leo or both could want to play something..." she said to her "Maybe you want to? I don't really know what else to do" she said with a sigh.

Solomon - male - warrior/ - crushes: Acero, Ember, Rion
tags: Rion, Luciano

He walked out of the warrior's den only a few steps away from his brother Lucifer. Yawning the white wolf looked at the two other warriors there Rion and Luciano. A smirk come to his face as he sneaked behind the Rion who was his back on his way and punched him gently to the back with his paws "Hello there lovely dovely duo...what's up ?" he said with a flick of his white tail.

Lucifer - male - hunter - crushes: open
tags: Red, Storm, Max, Daryl, Titania, Karter

He walked out of the den and looked around the camp before saw the lead hunter with some other hunters there. Speeching up to them he called out for the lead hunter "Red...sorry I am late, but can I accompany your hunt? I think that's what you're going to do now" he called out with a little bit of embarrassment in his voice. He looked at Max for a moment "Good morning alpha" he said to him with a bow of his head.

Naluna - female - den-mother/ rebel - crushes: Zeus
tags: Gust

As her pup woke up she did as well. getting out of the den she shook her pelt a little bit and looked around. Her eyes looked at Ezra there for a moment, she didn't really get along with her den mate for some reason, even if he didn't have anything against the other female. She looked over to the little group around Shadow, including Lukina and Zeus, she didn't know why but looking at them made her feel a little bit jealous, even if she maybe didn't need to be. Her ears perked as her eyes followed the female voice behind her "Good morning Gust" she responded to the other den mother. She only now realized that soon she need to find her rank to something else when Nyx turns to three moons old, but for what? or maybe she could stay as a den mother to help the other mothers or something "When your pups turn three moons old? What will you become? Will you go to be a hunter again?" she asked suddenly.

Apocalypse - genderfluid - elder/ rebel - crushes: Spirit
tags: Spirit

They were fully awakened, but too tired or just lazy to move around, as an elder they didn't really need either if they didn't want to. They flicked their ears a little bit as they did hear the closening paw steps and then the gentle touch on their fur, they turned to look at the other elder "Yes, I am" they responded silently. His eyes looked at the sleeping figure of Gaia deeper into the elder's den "Well at least someone can sleep so peacefully" they said.

Octavia - female - hunter - romance is closed
tags: open

Blitz - male - warrior - crushes: open

Archer - male - warrior - crushes: open

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:44 pm

Gaia/Elder/Location: Camp/Tagging: Open

She slowly awake and saw the other 2 elders talking "why are you bothering Apocalypse, Spirit? I was fast asleep and you know it's hard to get back to sleep" She asked with obvious anger in her tone, she herself was awake from Spirit's chatter and movement

Phoenix/Hunter/Rebel/Location: Camp/Tagging: Max

He listened to the other hunters, and turned to the Alpha "Alpha sir, should I gather the rest of the Hunters and look for prey opposite to the 1st hunting party?" He asked respectfully
ImageImageImage
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:00 pm

Lukina- f- 3 1/2- Hunter (den mother in future)- willing to be Beta- willing to take a trainee- supports: Shadow- pan; Shadow (will get pregnant in future but male doesn't stick around)- pups: Sorin in the future- Tags: Shadow, Zeus

The golden eyed gray wolf -look up-

Titania- f- 6 y- hunter- willing to be Beta- willing to take a trainee- supports: Shadow- nope- Oberon is her mate (black phase with blue eyes)- Navii (npc) and Linkk- no family in the RP- Tags: Storm, Max and others, Red

The green eyed fluffy lighter brown female -look up-

Linkk- m- 1 y- hunter- no beta- willing to take a trainee- homosexual; Blizzard potentially, Comet, Crow and Ember- supports: Shadow- Oberon x Titania- Navii is his twin sister- no other family in the RP- Tags: Crow, Ember (plus mentions)

The turquoise eyed one -look up-

Gust- f- 3 y- den mother- hunter (she'll be back to this soon)- willing to be beta- willing to take trainee when she's back to hunter- supports: Shadow- bi; Night, Naluna highly likely, Archer, Zeus maybe- mate open- pups: Frost and Lotus- no family in RP- Tags: pups/ Naluna (mentions: nursery)

The minimally black and gray marked white female yawned a bit. She shook her head a couple times, then smiled a canine smile. She nodded to the other female. She didn't really have much opinion of Ezra, as they'd never interacted. She found she quite liked Naluna, however. She looked outside, not seeing Shadow or Zeus or Lukina as they'd already slipped out some time ago. She shook her head, figuring that's who Naluna was looking for. She nodded and said "Yes, I'll go back to being a hunter once they're trainees."

Frost- m- 2 months- pup- wants hunter- no beta- willing to take trainee when older- supports: Shadow- homosexual; Uciel- way too young- way too young- Redwood (left them) x Gust: him and Lotus- Tags: family/ Uciel

The sweet and gentle but wild and sometimes loud one yawned a bit. The pretty, smaller and slender white one with a dark nose shook his head. Gray ears, with black lining them, twitched. He flicked his tail, and glanced around. Icy blue eyes caught on Uciel, and he barked to the other. He didn't know if the other heard that, or if he knew who had barked. Therefore, Frost also called out to the other pup. He called "Uciel!" and wagged his tail a bit as he waited.

Lotus- f- 2 mo- pup- wants warrior- willing to be beta when older- willing to take trainee when older- supports: Shadow- bi; Nyx- way too young- way too young- Redwood (left them) x Gust: her and Frost- Tags: family/ Nyx and others

The reddish brown female pup smiled a canine smile at the other. Blue hues continued to look at Nyx, and she wagged her tail. She giggled and said "Of course I'll play with you. Um...what should we play, though?" she asked the other pup. She glanced to the boy pups a moment. She then shook her head, looking to the other female pup once more.

Spirit- genderfluid (m)- 8 and 1/2- elder- no beta- too old for trainee- supports: Shadow- homosexual?- crush/romance is Apocolypse- never had pups- no family in RP, but twin is called Star- Tags: Apocalypse, Gaia

The blue-gray eyed lighter lighter almost-silvery, black and white one yawned. They smiled as they looked at the other elder. They nodded to them a moment, nodding. "Sorry if I woke you..." they apologized, then looked to Gaia. They snorted and shook their head, then growled as she spoke... "I am not bothering them, and I am allowed to talk to him...so get over it," he said.

Rion- m- 2 y 8 mo- warrior- willing to be beta- willing to take a trainee- supports: Max- homosexual; Luciano but open to be crushed on- wants pups somehow- no family in RP- Tags: Luciano/ Solomon

The dark faced brown male dipped his head to the other. He then raised it back up, shaking himself off a bit. He yawned a bit, seeming to release some stress. Luciano could question him on that if he wanted, but Rion wasn't even sure Luciano would. He offered a small, canine smile to the other. He said "Ah, yeah...I see him over there. I guess we should just wait for the hunters to get more food...I could always go over there and see if he'll let me take some food," he said.

-add-

He helped as he felt paws hit him on the back. He gave a tiny growl, just barely loud enough to be heard if at all. He snorted and shook his head, looking to see it was Solomon. He sighed as he looked at him, saying "We aren't lovey dovey...and we're waiting to see if Max leaves the prey pile."

Quin- f- 1 and 1/2- healer- no beta- willing to take a trainee- supports: Max- bi, poly- crush: Kass- mate when three or older- no pups yet (will probably name one Kiia)- no family in RP- Tags: Kass/ Serafina and Norah

The she wolf took immediate notice that the other was grooming herself. Not really thinking, she began to groom herself. She then realized what she was doing and stopped herself. Shaking her head, she looked at the other female. "Do you...want any help grooming?" was the first thing out of her mouth. She then squeaked and looked at her paws. Looking back up, she said "I've been...as fine as I can be, I guess. Max seems...different too, but he's still our alpha, and...he's a good alpha."

(For Kass)

She looked to the two sisters then, again. She dipped her head to them a moment, then raised her head back up. She said "I...we were just talking, really nothing has been planned yet." She looked to Norah as the other mentioned hunting, and said "Yeah...I could go collect herbs."

Oriole- genderfluid (female)- 1 y- hunter- no beta- willing to take a trainee- supports: Max- bi, poly open- Jay is crush- Jay will be mate in future- will try for pups at three years old- Basil is/was aunt- Tags: Jay

The white marked chocolate one nodded. They looked out of the den, seeing what most of the others had seen. Max was standing by the prey pile, as though guarding it...This made her nervous, and she sighed as she said "Alpha is over there...and there's a crowd around him."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:04 pm

Gaia/Elder/Location: Elder Den/Tagging: Spirit, Apocalypse

She got up with remarkable speed and stood over the male and showing her teeth with Alpha energy "Don't forget who was apart of the older Alpha pair... I maybe an elder, BUT I will not be disrespected and I will defend myself!" she snarls accidentally spitting on Spirit, the fur on her back spiked and she stared at him with sharp eyes with her tail flagging with dominance

Jay/Hunter/Location: Hunter's den entrance/Tagging: Oriole

Jay shallow nervously I hate crowds they thought, they mustard up the courage to speak "o-okay"
ImageImageImage
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:45 am

Shadow | Beta | Dusk Pack | Rebel | Tagging: Lukina, Zeus | Location: Forest

Shadow dipped her head. "I know." She wasn’t blind to the risks, but she was at a loss for a better idea. She’d mulled over a few thoughts in her head but the other ideas were far weaker and had a lot more variables she couldn’t necessarily account for. So many things that could so easily go wrong, and get out of hand quickly, of course the idea would be to minimize the damage done as best they could. She may be a rebel. She may be determined to help the unhappy wolves escape, but she wouldn’t be a tyrant like Max had become.

"You’re right," she agreed. "I have no guarantee, but I have been assessing the numbers. More than half this Pack sides with me. We have the advantage of numbers, and a great deal of them are skillful fighters, as well as a healer. In life there’s very rarely any guarantee, I don’t claim perfection, but Max alone cannot take on such vast numbers, and how many do you think would really follow him when they’re outnumbered? The goal would ultimately be to get out without a fight at all if we can, cover our tracks and find land to make our own. Be out from under his control and watchful eye, we needn’t suffer because of all of this any longer, I’m sure."

Shadow inclined her head the slightest but. Zeus made a good point, but Shadow was nothing if she backed down now, especially after so long scheming and planning. "Oh believe me, Leo did come to mind a great many times, I do fear for him, but I don’t want him to grow up and become like…like Max. There is a better future out there for us all, I know it. A future where we don’t have to be afraid, or watch our backs at all hours. I want to give good wolves a good future, but I won’t force anybody to follow me, or I’d be no better than Max."

Shadow returned her gaze to Zeus. "It’d be too abrupt to simply up and leave today. I have to inform my supporters who are waiting, I expect we cause a little confusion around camp this week, and at the end of the week, we make the split and break free. We'll go into the forest, deep and far in, and find land away from here, hunting grounds of our own. We'll create a strong force against Max when he comes for us, but he will not win. We will have what he does not. He rules by fear and control, not camaraderie, and not trust."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me