π‹πŽπ’π“ π„πŒππ„π‘π’ ( 𝐚 π₯𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐀 𝐑𝐏 )

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

--- ( 4 )

Postby Sonder, » Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:17 pm

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
β‹†Β·Λšβ”€ πŒπ€π‘πˆπ’πŽπ‹ !xxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( position: loner ) . ( bio ) . ( location: river near the burnt forest ) . ( tags: pann & rane| open ! ) . ( pack: ─ )
    Marisol's graceful figure stood by the riverbank, her posture relaxed yet attentive. As the stranger wolves approached, her sharp, calculating eyes observed them, taking in every detail of their actions. She was no stranger to such encounters, having navigated the wilderness with a flair for intrigue and mind-games. Her lips curved into an elegant smile, but behind that facade, her mind remained guarded, cautious of the intentions of these newcomers.

The softest-spoken young female yawned and shook her head, catching Marisol's attention. The young wolf's actions piqued her curiosity, and she watched intently as the stranger's gaze shifted from one family member to another, silently observing the dynamics between them.

As the wolves gathered closer to the river, Marisol noticed the young fae's eyes widen at the sight of the water, her thirst evident. The young wolf's wagging tail betrayed her excitement, but she seemed to catch herself, scolding her own enthusiasm. Marisol couldn't help but appreciate the display of restraint in the soft fae's demeanour -- 'well she's not half-brain dead like her siblings at least' Mari contemplated, watching her siblings show no means of masking a single thought that drifted into their skulls.

The young fae continued to surprise Mari, with her attempt at politeness, saying 'Hello,' didn't escape Marisol's notice. A glimmer of amusement flickered in her eyes, a sign that she enjoyed the unexpected boldness of the young wolf.

Marisol's responses were refined, her tone masking her true thoughts. She reciprocated the young white wolf's greeting with a nod, acknowledging the respectful gesture. "Well, well, what have we here?" Marisol replied, her voice lilting with charm. "You certainly know how to make an entrance. I heard you lot coming from a mile off" She lied, not wanting to betray her surprise at their sudden appearance. Her teasing tone was a reflection of the delight she took in these encounters. In her mind, she couldn't help but wonder about the intentions of this new family, analysing their interactions with one another and with her own family. Her guard was up, as it often was when encountering strangers, but her exterior remained poised and welcoming.

As Mari let her gaze flicker from the young soft-spoken fae to the older white wolf, who appeared very cautious of herself. She decided it best to attempt to sweeten the older wolf. She didn't want another fight on her hands. "Oh, don't mind me," Marisol continued, leaning in slightly. "I'm just a mere traveller, but I do so enjoy meeting interesting souls along the way." Her words hung in the air, the subtle invitation for more conversation ever-present.

Marisol's usual delight in mind games was evident in her every move, her graceful demeanour and enigmatic charm pulling the threads of curiosity tighter around the small family of stranger wolves. She knew how to keep them engaged, how to draw them in further.

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
β—‹Β°β€” π‹πŽπ‘π‚π€π !xxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( position: loner ) . ( bio ) . ( location: between rabbit hollow & elk meadow ) . ( tags: blythe ) . ( pack: none )
    As the adrenaline-fueled chaos unfolded before him, Lorcan couldn't help but feel a mixture of astonishment and concern as the stranger fearlessly threw herself into the fray. Despite his initial hesitation, he couldn't deny the captivating spark of admiration that welled within him at her courage and determination. It was an unfamiliar feeling for him, this concern for someone else's well-being, and it left him slightly disoriented. The rumble of the she-wolf's snarl and the digging of her claws into the ground sent a clear message to the bear – she was not to be trifled with. He noticed her attempt to make herself appear larger, standing her ground with fierce defiance. The sight of her bravery momentarily drew his attention away from the fight, his thoughts caught in the riptide of unexpected emotions.

As the battle reached its tumultuous climax, the bear's desperate and final act of aggression took Lorcan by surprise. Despite his tenacious grip on the bear's arm, he was unable to avoid the powerful swipe of the creature's other paw. The blow struck him with crushing force, sending him hurtling through the air. Time seemed to slow as Lorcan felt his body twisting and tumbling uncontrollably. He could hear the rushing wind in his ears, and a sense of powerlessness washed over him. At that moment, he feared the worst, his mind flashing with memories of his harsh and solitary existence, wondering if this was to be his end...

But the she-wolf's protective instincts kicked in, even in the midst of her own struggle. He caught a glimpse of her leaping through the air, attempting to intervene, but he couldn't focus on her actions as his body crashed into the unforgiving ground with a jolt of pain. He winced, gritting his teeth to suppress a cry of agony. As he lay there, his vision blurred, he could hear a lupine's snarl and the sound of her snapping at the bear's back feet, driving it away.

With great effort, Lorcan forced himself to push through the pain, knowing that he could not. And would not appear weak. He struggled to his paws, his body protesting every movement, but he refused to yield to the pain. He had come this far, fighting side by side with the stranger, and he wouldn't let a second blow make him look weak in front of her.

With a gruelling huff, he managed to stagger over to her side, his gaze locking with hers. Voice, hoarse and strained, "You alright?" he asked, his hidden concern masked with a feigned nonchalance that had become his trademark. His own pain was momentarily forgotten as he checked on her well-being. Lorcan tried his best to maintain his tough exterior, even as he felt a mixture of surprise and confusion at the fae's words. Her kind and caring demeanour was something he hadn't expected from someone he had once considered a feather-brained thief. He resisted the urge to show vulnerability, attempting to brush off his injuries with a nonchalant grin.

"Oh, you know, just a few scratches and bruises," he replied, trying to downplay the pain that shot through his body with every movement. "Nothing I can't handle," he added attempting to lighten the mood with a hint of sarcasm. His go-to defence mechanism in the face of emotions he struggled to understand. "You'd think this bear would've had better manners. I mean, who slaps someone with their paw like that? So uncivilized." Despite his attempts at humour, Lorcan couldn't ignore the genuine warmth in her golden eyes, like pools of honey they appeared sweet and kind. Her offer to help him, to bring him back to her den and tend to his wounds, tugged at a part of him he had long kept buried. He was unaccustomed to being cared for or shown kindness, and he felt a swirl of conflicting emotions within him.

"Thanks, but I'll be fine," he said gruffly, avoiding direct eye contact. "I've had worse scrapes than this before."

The truth was, Lorc wasn't used to accepting help from anyone. He had always been forced to rely on his own strength and resilience, viewing vulnerability as a weakness. And the feelings he felt as he thought about her were something he wasn't quite ready to confront. ---- "I appreciate the offer, really," he added, attempting to convey gratitude without revealing too much. "But I'm more concerned about that deer. You should go enjoy your well-deserved meal. I'll be just fine on my own."

Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post four -- blythe, cedar

Postby broken* » Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:25 am

❀. ── ❝ B L Y T H E ❞
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 4 y/o ) ( female ) ( loner ) ( location: elk meadows/rabbit hollow area ) ( tags: lorcan )
    ❀. ── ❝ medium-sized lean-bodied wolf w/ reddish-tan fur that is short but thick w/ warm gold eyes. ❞

blythe quickly went back to the side of the other wolf, this stranger that she felt a bond with after having banded together against this bear, as soon as she was certain that the bear was gone. "i feel as though just calling you stranger is no longer appropriate. my name is blythe, i am a healer, formerly from the night prowlers pack before - well - before everything with the wildfire. what's your name?" it was clear through her body language that she was a bit uncomfortable talking about her old pack, mostly because they had been completely wiped out, to her knowledge, by the fire. there was a lot of guilt that she had been burying and refusing to think about regarding the fact that she was the sole survivor. it was the early morning hours when the fire washed through their pack camp, with practically every wolf still asleep in their dens, having no warning to be able to escape. the only reason that she herself survived was due to her being an early morning wolf, having gotten up before the sun had risen to go watch the sun rise, as well as start searching for some herbs she had been low on.

the female wolf's eyes narrowed ever so slightly at the stubborn streak that the male wolf was showing her in this moment. he was clearly hurting, especially after that second heavy smack from the bear; there was no way he was tough enough, like he was pretending to be, for it not to have hurt him. she noted the way that he was avoiding meeting her eyes, almost as if he knew that if he did, he would have a harder time saying no to her. a slight smirk of satisfaction at this knowledge gave her an idea, and she quickly ducked her body under his chin, forcing his head up to look into her golden eyes. her voice changed ever so slightly, dipping to a sweet, almost innocent-type quality as she widened her eyes to resemble the wide-eyed-gaze of a doe. the funny part about her facial expression and tone of voice, however, was how very opposite they were to the words she was actually saying. "i am giving you an opportunity to change your mind. if you don't get that stick out of your butt and allow me to help you, i will scruff you like an unruly pup and drag you up the canyon rocks, worsening your injuries so that you don't have a choice but to lay on the floor of my den and listen to me. and if it gets to that point, know that you will be the newest wolf on my bad side and trust me; you don't want to be on my bad side."

she gave the male a few moments to process her words before she struck; not actually coming from a place of aggression or violence, but wanting to show him that she meant business. she snapped forward, not at all bothered by the fact that the male was slightly taller/larger than her, grabbing the male by the scruff on the back of his neck. her teeth didn't break skin, but she tugged ever so slightly to show him that she meant business; in situations like this she had no fear, for she had dealt with stubborn males who refused to admit their pain far more times than she would have liked. releasing his scruff after a few seconds, she turned her back to him, grabbing the deer carcass and dragging it in front of the male wolf. she stopped and sat on one side of the deer, giving the other wolf a very pointed look as she used a paw to push the deer towards him. "now we are going to share this deer, and then you are going to follow me to my den. end of story. now eat."

🌩. ── ❝ C E D A R ❞
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 3 y/o ) ( male ) ( loner ) ( location: willowbrook marsh ) ( tags: skoll )
    🌩. ── ❝ large-sized but lean bodied wolf w/ long soft fur in black, tan, & cream, w/ soft green-gold eyes. ❞

he couldn't help the slight pang of discomfort that came from the mention of his old rank and his old pack; it was something he had been unable to escape from the second that he was born, for no reason other than the judgement of others. his mother had always been on the smaller and weaker side of life; she had chronic pain issues that made it difficult for her to contribute to the pack. his father had been maybe around his age now when he had been in a hunting accident that left him with a permanent disfigurement of one of his back legs. due to these reasons, both of his parents had been made omegas in the pack, and the rules of the pack were simple; whatever rank your parents were, that was the rank you were given at birth, so cedar never really had a chance to become anything else.

the response that he got from skoll as he explained himself was far from what he expected, as it was nothing like he had ever received from another wolf before. he felt his muscles tense at the wordless snarl that escaped the other male, forcing his body to remain still and seated even when every instinct he had been taught as an omega was to flee from any sign of aggression. however, thankfully he was able to keep his nerves calm enough to recognize that the anger from skoll was not directed at him, but instead at his old pack for their treatment of him. he dug his claws into the ground beneath his paws, mentally sending up his thanks that the half-eaten fish at his paws hopefully covered his nervous tic. "no, omegas were essentially considered a burden to the pack, because we were extra mouths to feed. i did have some hunting and basic fighting training, but it was only because my father took time to teach me what he could. he used to be a subordinate before he had a hunting injury, so he had those skills but struggled to fully teach me due to his disability."

cedar listened to the kind words from the other wolf, feeling the tightness within his chest slowly starting to loosen as he listened to skoll speak. "i know that some packs don't have an omega rank, like you are describing, but i have heard of other packs that have omegas but they are treated much differently than the broken thorns pack did. that's actually why i had become a loner; my parents were a bit older, and had passed away from old age a few months before the wildfire came through. it was sort of the push that i needed to get out of that pack and give himself a fresh start; i was hoping to find a pack with a different mentality, but the fire came through the area before i had a chance to get settled anywhere." he couldn't help but feel surprised at the anger that skoll seemed to have, and for some reason he felt even more comfortable now than before with the other male. "i'm sorry to hear you are alone, but i definitely understand the lonely feeling myself."
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π‹πŽπ’π“ π„πŒππ„π‘π’ ( 𝐚 π₯𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐀 𝐑𝐏 )

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:29 pm

Renee- Nee- f- 7 y- loner- black phase, white marks, golden eyes- bi- mate: Donar if someone wants to play him- offspring: Ford, Kara, Mana, Pann- no other family in RP, but she has/had parents and siblings- Tags: Pann and Mari

The older black furred and minimally white marked female watched the stranger closely. She was the one that had followed this stranger's scent. Still, she watched her closely anyway. She then glanced to her daughter for a small moment. She watched her white furred daughter dip her head to the river. She nodded her own head a bit, as she watched. They really could all use some water right now. Still, she didn't see either of her two sons coming through the forest. Kara wasn't either, which...she knew how her daughter was. Kara was the daughter that could care for herself. Pann was the one that always wanted to be with Renee. Likewise, Ford resembled his mom and used to be a mama's boy, but not really anymore.

She'd expected Mana to end up trailing herself and Pann, however. She didn't see him, and figured he must have hunkered down. She knew how nervous he was...and his other siblings were there. She sighed and shook her head a couple times. She then shook her head a couple times. She focused on the wolf stranger once more, hearing her speak. She continued to watch closely as the other spoke to Pann. She listened as Pann spoke back to the other she wolf. The younger wolf was then speaking to Renee. She tilted her head a bit, then shook her head a couple times. She snorted, but then nodded to the younger she wolf. She said "We're technically all travelers, after that forest fire...but I'm still going to keep an eye on you until I'm sure."

Pann- Ann- f- 3 y- loner- white wolf, cream ears, brown eyes- pan; maybe Bluthe, Mari highly likely, Noir- mate open- no pups yet- (dad) x mom: brothers, sister- no other family in RP- Tags: mom and Mari

The white she wolf twitched those palely cream ears as she drank some water. She then raised her muzzle, water dripping off it. She pawed at her muzzle, then stopped herself. She then turned to look at the younger female again. She squeaked at the charming tone that came from the other. She felt a bit warm, shaking her head and saying "Um...we have...you have me and my mother. My name is Pann, and she's Renee, and...what's your name?" she asked. She then glanced to her mother for a moment. She noticed how her mother was watching the other... and she sighed a bit. She shook her head a couple times. She then looked to the still-stranger, offering a canine smile to her.

She then tilted her head as well, seeming to mirror her mother as the other spoke to Renee. She yipped a giggle, would have giggled if she was human. She wasn't a human, though. She was a wolf, through and through, so it was a yipping sound but like a giggle. She straightened up and shook herself as she listened. She sighed at her mother's words... "I'm sorry about her, she's a bit protective. My siblings and I are all adults now...but I guess it's because we're only three. Maybe when we're older she won't be quite so...like this," she said. She gave her mother a look. She then said "She's right about us all being travelers now, though. That fire really did a number on everything..." she said with a sigh.

Ford- m- 3 y- loner- black phase, white marks, brown eyes- homosexual; Takoro- mate- will have to adopt or have a surrogate to have pups- (dad) x mom: sisters, brother- No other family in RP- Tags: Mana but also open (for Takoro, lol)

The young male let his eyes wander, searching the trees of the burned forest. He tilted his head as he looked around. He hadn't actually noticed his mother and sister had gone off. They'd gone into the trees further off, anyway. He didn't know this, though, as he hadn't been paying attention. Shaking his head, he looked over and finally seemed to notice. He made a low sound as he saw they were gone. He looked to see Kara and Mana were still here, at least. He sighed and shook his head a couple times. He glanced to his smaller, shy brother and shook his head. Mana was whining quietly and shivering a bit now. He was such a baby sometimes, Ford thought...then sighed a bit.

Mana- M- m- 3 y- loner- gray wolf, golden eyes- homosexual; Junko maybe, Skoll- mate open- will adopt or have a surrogate to have pups probably- (dad) x mom: brother, sisters- no other family in RP- Tags: Ford but also open

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous gray, reddish-brown and white male sighed. He started to whine quietly. He began to shiver as well, and crouched down. He hunkered down there and glanced around, watching for other wolves. He didn't like that his sister and mother had moved off. He continued to shiver and whine quietly as he looked around. He glanced to Kara as she sat close by to him. At least she gave him a little comfort, but he wanted his mom here too. He sighed and shook his head a couple times. He knew he needed to quit acting like this...He needed to start becoming braver. He couldn't be with his family all his life, though he kind of hoped maybe he could.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:42 am

Junko - male - 4y - crush: open - Location: Bison Plateau- tags: Sawa, Sako, open
Junko walked behind his two pups, smirking in enjoyable listening to their conversations, so far they were pretty cooperative, without any arguments. They seemed to take this hunt seriously just like he wanted them to, but he did know too then that mood will change anytime soon when they become impatient. He looked over to the bison herd there, which was not noticed yet, but he smelled there was a sick one and it was likely somewhere in the first group, but he didn't say a word. He wanted his pups to work out to find either this sick one he scented or someone else. He followed patiently, before giving them a nod when Sako looked at him after noticing an adult bison, with nasty injuries.

Sawa - male - 1,5y - crush: open - Location: Bison Plateau -tags: Junko, Sako, open
He followed his sister, but keep his distance from her so he could see the herd and the bison could not see the group of wolves. He watched carefully, flicking his tail as he remembered his father saying sometimes earlier about using their scent of smell, injuries, and sickness could be found by a smell. He lifted his nose up and took a deep smell, flicking his ears as he scented the sick one there. Opening his mouth to mention it, but his sister beat him to say about her remarks first. He nodded as the bison was an adult, and without its injuries, he could be a healthy one. He stopped there to watch his sister and the bison, trying to see a good place to strike, so they could not be stamped by the other bison and those massive animals did protect each other in danger.

Sako - female - 1,5y - crush: open - Location: Bison Plateau - tags: Junko, Sawa. open
She moved forward her eyes not leaving the herd even for once, she was focused to find this one unlucky bison that could become their lunch. She didn't want to fail, as her family needed a successful hunt and she didn't want to disappoint her father or listen to those annoying whinings from her brother. She flicked her ears as she stopped to sniff the air then noticed an adult bison, but that one had a very nasty injury on its shoulder blade and in the left leg, it was badly limping and seemed to be a pain. She lifted her tail up to signal her father and brother confidently about the bison she noticed there.

Kazuki - female - 4y - crush: open - Location: Elk meadow/ Bison Plateau - tags: Naoki, Akio, open
It was already an hour when her brother left with his pups to catch their prey to eat. She was already hungry and so were her pups, but they could do now anything except wait for them to return or call them to the prey they caught. She could try to hunt something smaller prey if there was anything to be found nearby, but it was pretty clear that the smaller prey knew that they were here, trying to catch an elk alone was not an option to her.

Naoki - female - 2m - crush: open - Location: Elk meadow/ Bison Plateau - tags: Akio, Kazuki, open
She is currently taking naps...

Akio - male - 2m - crush: open - Location: Elk meadow/ Bison Plateau - tags: Naomi, Kazuki, open
He is currently taking naps...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--- ( 5 )

Postby Sonder, » Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:41 am

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( position: loner ) . ( bio ) . ( location: river near the burnt forest ) . ( tags: pann & ranee| open ! ) . ( pack: ─ )
    Marisol stood at the river's edge, her gaze shifting between the unfamiliar wolves before her. Her demeanour remained aloof, a carefully cultivated air of mystery that shrouded her true intentions. She was well aware of the older, black-furred female, mother, her keen senses having detected the scent that led them here. The older one’s watchful gaze did not go unnoticed, and Marisol felt a tingle of intrigue at the exchange of unspoken messages that passed between them. As, the young white she-wolf, dipped her head to the river, Marisol's lips curled in a faint, enigmatic smile. Her own thirst for attention was mirrored in white fae’s actions, the young wolf's curiosity and eagerness drawing a hidden amusement from Marisol. The white fae’s gaze flickered toward her, and Marisol's heart quickened slightly at the thought of this curious creature captivated by her presence. The excited tone in her voice sent ripples of satisfaction through Mari’s being. Her penchant for mind games and subtle manipulation thrived in these moments, like a spider weaving an intricate web to ensnare its prey. The young lupines warmth was palpable, a fleeting glimpse into the young wolf's genuine nature.

"I'm pleased to meet you, Pann, and Ranee," Marisol responded her voice a melodious echo that carried the weight of secrets untold. She allowed a hint of vulnerability to lace her words, a calculated display meant to deepen the intrigue. "I am Marisol," she introduced herself, her eyes locking onto Pann's, a silent challenge exchanged between them. As Ranee spoke of protectiveness and the challenges posed by the forest fire, Marisol's gaze remained steadfast, her expression a canvas of attentive interest. The dance of attention and manipulation was a symphony she relished, and Pann's openness only fuelled her desire to keep the spotlight trained upon her. Marisol's own tone softened, her voice carrying a note of empathy. "Protectiveness is a trait to be admired, even if it can be... overzealous at times," she remarked her words an unspoken promise that she understood the complexities of relationships. She marvelled at how effortlessly Pann revealed the threads of her family's dynamics as if willingly offering her heart to the enigmatic woman before her.

With a subtle shift in her stance, Marisol extended her attention to Ranee, her gaze holding the older wolf's for a moment before returning to Pann. "The aftermath of such a fire is indeed a catalyst for change," Marisol mused, her words laden with wisdom and a hint of melancholy. "Yet, it also presents opportunities for new beginnings..." In the delicate interplay of words and glances, Marisol reveled in the attention Pann lavished upon her. The stage was set, the players assembled, and the intrigue woven tightly. How long could she keep Pann's gaze locked onto her, basking in the captivating presence she exuded? Marisol’s mind whirred with anticipation, a masterful puppeteer orchestrating the art of attention with finesse.

"In fact," she continued, her voice a velvety whisper that seemed to draw Pann closer, "I find myself feeling rather generous today." A small, knowing smile graced her lips, a hint of playfulness dancing in her eyes. She took a step forward, her movements deliberate and graceful, a silent invitation for Pann to draw nearer. "I happened to make a rather... intriguing discovery during my own foray into the wilderness," Marisol revealed, her tone rich with mystery. [b]"A carcass I have now hidden, left for a purpose such as this. Deep into the burnt forest over there”[/b] Her smile deepened, the allure of the unknown adding layers of intrigue to the encounter. "I would be more than willing to share a portion of this find," she said, her words laced with a subtle suggestion. "For a small price, of course." Mari’s attention shifted between Pann and Ranee, her expression open and inviting, yet beneath the surface, a current of cunning lingered. She revelled in the delicate balance of power that came with offering a tantalizing proposition, her mind whirring with anticipation of their response.

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( position: loner ) . ( bio ) . ( location: between rabbit hollow & elk meadow ) . ( tags: blythe ) . ( pack: none )
    Lorcan shifted uncomfortably as Blythe's genuine attempt to connect with him cut through his defences. Her warmth and openness were like foreign concepts to him, and he found himself grappling with feelings he had long suppressed. He observed as she approached him again, her steps careful and deliberate, and the male couldn't help but be drawn reluctantly to the sincerity in her gaze. He listened as she introduced herself, her voice carrying a note of vulnerability as she spoke of her past. Blythe, a healer from the Night Prowlers pack, a pack that had been ravaged by the wildfire. Lorcan's own walls of self-preservation wavered for a moment, allowing a sliver of empathy to seep through. He couldn't fathom the weight of her loss, the burden of being the sole survivor. As he had never loved anything enough to miss it when it's gone.

For a brief moment, his own name hung on the tip of his tongue, ready to be shared. But he hesitated, the familiarity of such a simple exchange feeling strangely intimate. He hadn't spoken his name aloud in what felt like an eternity, and the act of revealing it now seemed to carry more weight than he had anticipated. With a guarded expression, he finally replied, his voice gruffer than he intended, "Lorcan. Just call me Lorcan." He watched as Blythe's eyes met his, her gaze despite his reluctance to fully open up. The silence that followed was heavy with unspoken emotions. Lorcan struggled to find the right words, his mind racing as he navigated this uncharted territory of vulnerability. "I guess... we're both survivors," he finally offered, his voice softer now, tinged with a hint of introspection. "Maybe that counts for something out here." Lorc's attempt to maintain his tough facade was met with a challenge he hadn't anticipated. Blythe's narrowed eyes and her shrewd observation of his discomfort struck a nerve, and he couldn't help but feel irritated by her perceptiveness. He knew he couldn't hide his pain forever, especially not from someone who had already shown an uncanny ability to read him -- but he didn't want her to know. He didn't want anyone to know. And this 'Blythe', seemed determined to wreak havoc on his emotions. But why?

However his train of thought was thwarted and his surprise was evident as the fae's sudden movement brought her body beneath his chin, lifting his gaze to meet her unwavering stare. Could this be the only time he's had a non-violent contact with a wolf? It felt so foreign. He flinched expecting pain. But there was none. Lorc couldn't help but feel a surge of vulnerability, her eyes seemingly peering into his very soul. The change in her voice, adopting a sweet and innocent tone, was a stark contrast to her words, and he couldn't help but feel a sense of unease, a nagging suspicion that he was being played. and so his moment of vulnerability was quickly masked once more. Her threat, veiled under the guise of feigned innocence, was a clever manoeuvre that left him torn between irritation and amusement. He raised an eyebrow, his lips curling into a cocky grin as he locked eyes with her, refusing to back down even in the face of her veiled ultimatum.

"Well, well," he drawled, flicking his tail sassily being him, "aren't we just a ray of sunshine? Threatening to drag me up canyon rocks, huh? Is that your idea of a good time?." He could sense the determination in her gaze, the unyielding resolve that lay beneath the surface. But he was equally unyielding, and he had never been one to bow down to threats, even if they came from someone as intriguing as Blythe. But as the day went on Lorc just kept getting more surprised as Blythe's actions shifted from verbal warning to decisive action. He hadn't expected her to actually follow through on her threat, and he certainly hadn't anticipated her grabbing him by the scruff of his neck. A mixture of amusement and a begrudging admiration swirled within him, his initial discomfort giving way to a grudging acceptance.

He felt a faint flush of embarrassment at being manhandled in such a manner, a reminder of his own vulnerability. Her firm hold on his scruff and the way she tugged at it sent a jolt of sensations through him, a mix of surprise and an odd sort of exhilaration that he couldn't quite place. It was a sensation he hadn't experienced in a long time, and he found himself caught between annoyance and a strange, unfamiliar fondness for her audacity. As Blythe released him and turned away, he took a moment to regain his composure. He resisted the urge to rub at the back of his neck, instead choosing to straighten his posture with a sense of exaggerated dignity. His gaze followed her movements as she deftly dragged the deer carcass closer, her actions purposeful and commanding. He masked his surprise with a gruff, sarcastic tone, trying to maintain a facade of resistance even as he was secretly intrigued by her. "Well, someone's got quite the grip, if you wanted me to stay with you so badly you could have just asked nicley" he muttered, a hint of amusement underlying his words. "I hope this isn't your usual way of trying to impress males?" He jeered deflecting his own insecurities.

As she settled by the deer, positioning herself on one side and pointedly pushing it toward him, he met her pointed look with a raised eyebrow, reluctant compliance in his gaze. He approached the deer, albeit with a touch of hesitation, his movements a bit stiff from his injuries. With a begrudging nod, he finally settled beside her, his eyes never leaving hers as he tore into the deer's flesh. "You're really something, you know that?" he muttered, his tone exasperated from the whole ordeal. His gaze held hers. "Alright, Blythe. You win. But just so we're clear, I'm only doing this because I want to get better quickly, not because you threatened me... I'm all yours for the night so do your worst" He sneered, trying to at least hold some upper hand in the conversation. After being made to feel like a naughty pup. Waiting for her remark he tore more deer and chewed thoughtfully, still processing what on earth he was doing. The taste of the meat was almost secondary to being intrigued by her ... who was this Blythe.

Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

꘏ 4 ꘏

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:28 am

ο½₯ *.☽ Noir
✲ Role ~ Loner ✲ Location ~ Bison Plateau ✲ Pack ~ None ✲ Tags ~ Open
indentationShe ate quickly, knowing that it wouldn't fill her belly, but at least tide her over for the moment. Maybe those strangers will be friendly? She wondered as she ripped meat off of a leg bone. If they catch something, they might let me have some of it, fill my belly? No, probably not unless I help them. Noir considered it for a few heartbeats as she finished with the meat portion of her snack. She looked down at the bones and frowned, but did her best to make quick work of them as well. The few that she couldn't eat, got left in the dust so to speak when she began to move once more. Her pace as she tracked the scent of the stranger wolves, the scent mixed with that of bison, wasn't terribly fast, but it wasn't slow either. Hopefully they haven't gotten hurt. A little miny pack they may be, but we aren't the only predators out here.
indentation Wolves weren't the only predators affected by the fire, bears, who had just woken up from hibernation, were now down a sizable portion of food, though maybe they wouldn't be as desperate. She could only hope. Cougars, well, she'd had a few run-ins with those fierce beasts, and she wasn't looking forward to another. The less said about them the better. Her stride was cut short as the strangers slowly came into view, her pace slowing to that of a trot. Keeping her body language as neutral as possible, the fae paused a few yards away from the group. She didn't move, her pale gaze zeroing in on the bison herd for a few moments, before discovering a few candidates that the trio would go after.
indentationNoir then turned her gaze to the trio, two white, one shaded gray, two males, one female. The white male is the oldest, probably the other two's father. She thought, filing away her observations way for later. Not seeing any visible injuries on the strangers she relaxed some, hopefully, she wouldn't have to save one of the younger wolves' lives today. That would be a bummer, she mused sardonically, and probably leading me to get hurt myself. That was something that Noir couldn't afford, especially since wounds inflected by bison were often deadly, for more than one reason.

ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜† Skoll
✲ Role ~ Loner ✲ Location ~ Willowbrook Marsh ✲ Pack ~ None ✲ Tags ~ Cedar, open
indentation There was a storm in his belly, the discomfort of hearing Cedar's story, a father shunted into the role of omega because of an injury, he grimaced, that was kinder - in a way - than his own packs practices, those that were injured bad enough to require retirement. They were given a choice to join a neighboring pack that had a rank for elders - or alternatively chose to be pupsitters - or they were exiled in whole, where they'd probably end up dying. It wasn't a kind way, but it was the only way he'd known. He remembered Beucad's near-life-ending injury, he'd chosen to join the neighboring pack and had ended up having pups of his own. I hope he and his little ones are okay.
indentationWhile his breathing was still a little heavy from his angry sort of rant, it wasn't as bad as before. His ears perked up as he realized that Cedar had mentioned having some basic training in hunting and fighting. So he has a good base to work with, at least. His breathing evened out as Cedar continued, and hummed upon learning that he'd left his pack before the fire. He tried to ignore the feeling in his gut at the other male's last sentence. "I'm sorry to hear you are alone, but I definitely understand the lonely feeling myself." He bit his lip briefly, Maybe we can change that?
indentation "I'm sorry for your losses as well, Cedar. Losing family hard." He said softly, grief and sorrow coloring his tone before he cleared his throat. "I don't think I've mentioned this, in the short time we've known each other, but..." Skoll trailed off for a moment, looking uncertain, "I don't think I can leave you alone with only basic skills in what is really, keeping yourself alive. " He paused, swallowed roughly, then squared his shoulders with a sharper and more confidant look. "I'd like to offer, to teach you more, and expand your skills past the basics." It would be beneficial for both of us, he thought absently, they'd both get some company, be less lonely, and they'd probably have a better chance at surviving alone solely off of fish or hares, or worse abandoned carcasses.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post five -- blythe, cedar

Postby broken* » Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:31 am

❀. ── ❝ B L Y T H E ❞
    ( 4 y/o ) ( female ) ( loner ) ( location: elk meadows/rabbit hollow area ) ( tags: lorcan )
    ❀. ── ❝ medium-sized lean-bodied wolf w/ reddish-tan fur that is short but thick w/ warm gold eyes. ❞

as blythe waited for a response of some kind for her words and actions, she allowed her golden eyes to really look at the male before her, to study him the way that she often did back home in an attempt to really learn who her pack-mates were and how she should best interact with them. she had gotten the feeling from lorcan very early on in their initial interaction that he had been on his own for far longer than she herself had, potentially being a loner even before the fire had raged through the valley, by the distrusting glints in his eyes and gruff tone of his voice. however, the fact that he hadn't completely abandoned her when the bear arrived showed her that he had kindness in his heart, although it was likely something he had kept buried for a long time for some reason. she could see in the way that he struggled even to tell her his name that trust did not come easy to the male, and in a way she understood that. she had never been particularly close to any of her old pack-mates; she did her job well and had an excellent read on other wolves, but genuine connection had been difficult for her, as many struggled to get past her walls.

blythe didn't know what was hiding inside of the male before her, what secrets he held tightly or what horrors he had witnessed, but she was no stranger to pain, and despite how hard he was trying to hide his, she could read the little tinges that came through. however, in this moment at least, she knew better than to pry; it likely wouldn't do any good aside from chasing away the first potential companion she had found. she made a mental note at the way that lorcan flinched when their fur brushed, not wanting to make him uncomfortable in any serious ways, and noting to either ask him about it later or simply ask the next time she planned to touch him in some way; if there were a next time, of course. she watched him very carefully for his reaction to her actions and words next, and although she could still see the tension within his body, there was also a flash of something akin to amusement in his eyes; she claimed it as a win when his initial response was quite sassy instead of rude.

blythe couldn't help the teasing grin that she flashed at lorcan at this point, the humor very clearly shining through in her eyes as she met his honey-gold eyes with her own. "stick around long enough, and you'll find that i am full of surprises darling. and hey, no judging how someone gets their jollies; maybe i do like things a bit on the rough side." she decided to push her luck ever so slightly, gently nudging his shoulder with her own as she gave a playful wink, followed by a short bark of laughter. she couldn't help the pride that filled her chest as the male made his way to her side by the deer, her chest puffing out ever so slightly at what she felt was a victory, before she bent down and took a few bites of their meal.

"i'm not your typical healer, if you hadn't noticed. most wolves hear the term healer and think i'd be some submissive and quiet peacemaker; instead, my old pack referred to my style of healing as tough love." she explained quickly, in between taking some more bites of the deer at their paws, glancing up to watch his facial expressions at her words every so often. "if i had asked nicely, you would have shrugged me off, put on the whole tough guy act that i have seen plenty of times before, and ended up likely worsening your injuries to spare your pride. but just because you asked so nicely, i'll be sure to try to avoid threats next time we find ourselves at an impasse." blythe had to look down as she recognized her own words, having slipped out without her really meaning for them to. next time... that implied that he would care to stick around longer than just that evening while she treated him, which she found a very intriguing thought that stirred something unfamiliar in her chest. she quickly squashed that down, however, not wanting to deal with the possibility of giving herself false hope for something that could end up breaking her.

🌩. ── ❝ C E D A R ❞
    ( 3 y/o ) ( male ) ( loner ) ( location: willowbrook marsh ) ( tags: skoll )
    🌩. ── ❝ large-sized but lean bodied wolf w/ long soft fur in black, tan, & cream, w/ soft green-gold eyes. ❞

if someone had told cedar when he woke up that morning that today he would meet another wolf that he got along with, become friends with said wolf, and potentially be joining up with that wolf as allies, he would have called them crazy. not because he wasn't a friendly wolf or desiring the company of others after having been alone for what felt like forever to him, but simply because most of the other loners he had run across, however briefly, had been the opposite of skoll. none of them cared to befriend him or get to know him, most completely dismissing him the moment they found out he was an omega, if they had even paid him enough attention to find that information out in the first place. he had never met another wolf quite like skoll, although there were bits of the other male's character that certainly reminded him of things his late father would have said or done.

his head tilted slightly to the side as he listened to the offer presented to him, forcing himself to shake off the confusion at such kindness and instead truly consider his options here. he felt an uncomfortable sort of rumble in his chest at the thought of being pitied, however, which was the last thing he ever wanted. he knew that he was lacking in certain skills but that didn't make him completely hopeless; then again, skoll wasn't saying that he was hopeless, but instead offering to help him improve those basic skills that he had... there was something slightly off about the way that skoll offered his aid, but the more that cedar rolled the thought over in his head, the more he wondered if it wasn't just some sort of fear of being rejected and having to go back off, completely alone again.

"i would enjoy the companionship, and i would appreciate the training. however, i find that i must say, i don't want to be pitied." cedar attempted to sit up straighter, puffing out his chest a bit and rolling his ears forward, having watched the way that skoll changed his posture to portray more confidence. it felt a bit odd to cedar, who was used to hunching over and bowing his head to other wolves, but he wanted to show that he meant business about his single request, no matter how nervous he actually felt inside; he would not be pitied. "we'll have to find somewhere to make dens that would fit us both, unless you know of a place already. i've been sleeping within the roots of a mangrove tree in the marsh, but its a tight fit for me, and i highly doubt it would fit us both."
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:19 pm

Renee- Nee- f- 7 y- loner- black phase, white marks, golden eyes- bi- mate: Donar if someone wants to play him- offspring: Ford, Kara, Mana, Pann- no other family in RP, but she has/had parents and siblings- Tags: Pann and Mari

The older black furred and minimally white marked female shook her head a couple times. She looked back towards the trees a moment. She then quickly put her gaze back on the stranger. She continued to watch her carefully. She would not let any-wolf hurt her daughter in any way...Whether Pann developed an actual interest in the other wolf or not. If she and the other wolf had no interest in each other, then that was fine. There would be nothing to worry about. However, the younger she wolf was paying attention to Pann. Pann was also watching the other now...Renee could see it, she could see the look in her daughter's eyes. She let out a small breath, shaking her head a couple more times.

She nodded when the stranger finally revealed her name. She said "It's nice to know your name," once the other finished. She didn't say it was nice to know in case Mari caused problems...She quickly shook that thought from her head. She flicked her tail and twitched her ears a couple times. Her nose twitched as she smelled the air as well. She then glanced to her daughter, as the two looked at each other. She looked to Mari again, snorting...then saying "Yes. It should be admired," she said, and glanced to her daughter again. She hoped, when Pann had or adopted pups, she'd be protective too. She watched the two look at each other again...She then nodded, saying "Change can be a good thing, new beginnings are good."

She made a small sound as she noticed Mari taking a step forward. She watched her daughter step towards Marisol, and nearly growled...She forced herself to hold back. She then tilted her head as the other spoke of prey being somewhere back in the forest.

When marisol said it would come at a price, Renee made a small sound. She kept a closer watch of the other female again after that. Sighing, she asked "What kind of price?" She moved closer to Pann and nudged at her, trying to move her away from Marisol a bit.

Pann- Ann- f- 3 y- loner- white wolf, cream ears, brown eyes- pan; maybe Bluthe, Mari highly likely, Noir- mate open- no pups yet- (dad) x mom: brothers, sister- no other family in RP- Tags: mom and Mari

The white she wolf twitched those palely cream ears again, then shook her head. She finished her drink and looked to the other young wolf. She seemed to see something in those eyes. She giggled a bit, then shook her head a couple times. She quietly scolded herself once more. She then looked from the younger wolf back to her own mom a moment. She watched Renee look to the trees, then quickly back again. She shook her head at her mother. She then smiled a canine smile as they learned the name of the other she wolf. She nodded her head to her, and giggled again. She said "It's very nice to meet you, Marisol." She then looked to her mom and sighed, but at least Renee was speaking to Marisol and not being aggressive or anything.

She squeaked when the other then spoke in such a tone, Mari did. She looked down at her paws a moment...then back up again. She nodded to the somewhat younger female. She then smiled a canine smile, tail wagging at the prospect of food they didn't have to catch their selves. She also found herself stepping closer to Marisol. She could also feel Renee watching closely...She shook her head again. She then nodded as she said "I...I'm really hungry, so please tell us the price." She could feel the intrigue growing. She sighed when her mother moved to nudge at her a bit...However, she refused to move as her mother was trying to make her. She said "Mom...stop it," then looked to Mari once more.

Ford- m- 3 y- loner- black phase, white marks, brown eyes- homosexual; Takoro- mate- will have to adopt or have a surrogate to have pups- (dad) x mom: sisters, brother- No other family in RP- Tags: Mana-> open (for Takoro, lol)

The young male let his eyes wander, searching the trees of the burned forest. He tilted his head as he looked around. He hadn't actually noticed his mother and sister had gone off. They'd gone into the trees further off, anyway. He didn't know this, though, as he hadn't been paying attention. Shaking his head, he looked over and finally seemed to notice. He made a low sound as he saw they were gone. He looked to see Kara and Mana were still here, at least. He sighed and shook his head a couple times. He glanced to his smaller, shy brother and shook his head. Mana was whining quietly and shivering a bit now. He was such a baby sometimes, Ford thought...then sighed a bit.

Mana- M- m- 3 y- loner- gray wolf, golden eyes- homosexual; Junko maybe, Skoll- mate open- will adopt or have a surrogate to have pups probably- (dad) x mom: brother, sisters- no other family in RP- Tags: Ford-> open/ Junko and pups, Noir

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous gray, reddish-brown and white male sighed. He yawned nervously, then shook his head. He glanced to his brother and sister a moment. However, Ford seemed far more invested in checking out the forest. Mana was sure the bigger male would wander off soon. His own belly began to let him know he needed food. He whined quietly again, then stood. He shook himself off, and headed through the trees. He didn't go the same way his sister and mother had gone. Instead, he headed for where he knew there to be bison. He could only hope he'd find other wolves there. He knew how dangerous it was to hunt moose and bison alone...and hoped other wolves would help.

That or they'd be willing to share whatever they caught. A bison could feed a small family for weeks, so there'd be enough for him to have one meal. He didn't know what kind of wolves were out there...He could only hope they wouldn't be mean. He broke into a run, and soon reached the area. He saw a female sitting in the distance, and tilted his head. He then saw a male, and two smaller wolves. They must be that male's offspring or niece and nephew. Shaking his head, he trotted closer to the sitting female. He wondered if she was the mother, or a friend. He softly called "H-Hello," to let her know he was there. He wasn't about to be attacked for being mistaken as sneaking up on her...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--- ( 6 )

Postby Sonder, » Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:20 am

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( position: loner ) . ( bio ) . ( location: river near the burnt forest ) . ( tags: pann & ranee| open ! ) . ( pack: ─ )
    Marisol's gaze remained fixed on Ranee, her eyes holding an unspoken challenge as the older female's protective instincts flared. She felt the weight of Ranee's watchful scrutiny, but it only fuelled her determination. Beneath her aloof exterior, Marisol was well aware of the currents of doubt and suspicion that swirled within Ranee's mind. Yet, Marisol was no stranger to navigating such treacherous waters, adept at using her subtle art of manipulation to gain what she desired. As Ranee voiced her scepticism and posed the question of the price, Marisol's lips curved in a coy smile, her tone carrying a hint of melodious amusement. "Ah, the price” she purred, before leaving her question unanswered for a moment as Marisol’s attention, was not focused solely on Ranee. She knew well that the key to unlocking this intricate dance lay in engaging Pann, who had demonstrated a curiosity and interest that was difficult to ignore. Marisol's sombre eyes flickered to the white lupine, her expression softening into a happy warmth. In the hopes to bypass Ranee's protective stance and appeal directly to Pann's desires.

She observed Pann's reaction closely, her dark lashes fluttering like a secret language exchanged between them. As Pann stepped closer, Marisol seized the opportunity to forge a connection. Her voice was a silken thread, woven with persuasion, as she addressed Pann's hunger and her own intentions. "Well, my dear Pann," Marisol began, her words a beguiling melody that painted a picture of adventure and camaraderie. "I find myself in need of travelling partners, and you, have an air of courage and curiosity about you that is truly captivating." Marisol's words were carefully chosen, a delicate manipulation meant to stoke the fires of Pann's intrigue and ambition. Her gaze held Pann's, a subtle invitation that promised a world beyond the burnt forest and the riverbank. " I need to cross the human settlements and well its much safer to do it with a companion .. or two. I simply wish for some traveling partners. β€”β€” I'll be all out of your fur once we have crossed over into Bison Plateau."With a graceful step forward, Mari's presence blended effortlessly with the duo, as if they had already agreed to this unspoken pact. The river's water clung to her dark fur, casting shimmering droplets that accentuated her allure. The subtle brush against Pann's side was a gesture both intimate and calculated, a way of reinforcing the connection she was forging.

"Come," Marisol beckoned, "I'll show you the banquet I have in store for you .... if you accept my humble price of course?."

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( position: loner ) . ( bio ) . ( location: between rabbit hollow & elk meadow ) . ( tags: blythe / open ! ) . ( pack: none )
    As they continued their meal, the dappled sunlight filtering through the trees cast a warm glow over the meadow, lending an air of tranquillity to the scene. Lorcan found himself studying Blythe, his eyes tracing the lines of her fur and the determination etched into her features. She was unlike anyone he had encountered before – audacious, confident, and unafraid to challenge him. Lorcan's half-smile persisted as Blythe continued her playful banter. Her teasing grin was infectious, her eyes a window into a world of spirited charm that he found increasingly captivating. He could feel a sense of camaraderie building between them, a connection that was both intriguing and unsettling in its unfamiliarity. "Surprises, huh? Well, I suppose I'll have to stick around and see just how many tricks you've got up your sleeve," he replied with a mockingly sceptical raise of his eyebrow. Her comment about liking things on the rough side elicited a mix of amusement and a faint flush of embarrassment, his thoughts skirting the edge of the line between flirtation and genuine connection; for wondering what she might do to him.

As she nudged his shoulder playfully and gave a wink followed by a hearty laugh, his defences wavered for a moment, and he was able to repress a flinch this time. Her laughter was a balm to his guarded heart, a reminder of the levity that life could offer even in the face of hardship. He found himself drawn to her energy, her boldness a stark contrast to the shadows that had haunted him for so long. But nothing sweet in his life lasted forever β€”β€”β€” as he settled by her side to partake in their shared meal, he couldn't shake the echoes of his foster father's taunts that still reverberated in the depths of his mind. The memory of being a young wolf, bruised and battered, vulnerable and scared, clashed with the reality of this moment – a moment of connection and companionship that he had long denied himself. He tried to look at her once, more to chase the emotions he had felt previously but instead came the voices β€˜common pup why aren't you fighting back, fight like a male. You’re so weak.’ He flickered his ears defensively trying to bring himself back to the present moment, β€˜β€”why are you yelping I’ll give you something to yelp about’. The lump in his throat grew, and he severed his brief touch with Blythe, under the β€˜impression’ he needed another few bites of the deer, his focus faltering as he wrestled with his inner demons. His younger self's yelp echoed in his ears, a haunting reminder of the pain he had endured. But even amid his internal turmoil, Blythe's presence was a grounding force, a reminder that he couldn’t be weak at this moment. With a determined exhale, he pushed aside the memories and focused on the wolf beside him. He met Blythe's gaze, vulnerability hidden beneath the playful glint in his eyes.

But his gaze held, only for a moment for it was too much to look into her sweet eyes, and he was forced to keep his own fixed on the deer before them as he listened to Blythe's explanation. Her words carried a weight of truth that he couldn't deny, and a flicker of amusement tugged at the corners of his lips. Her straightforwardness was both refreshing and disarming, a stark departure from the delicate facade he had expected from a healer. He continued to chew on a piece of deer meat, his thoughts swirling with a mix of scepticism and a growing sense of respect for the fae beside him. Her assessment of his likely response to a gentler approach hit close to home, a reminder of the pride that had often gotten in his way. He finally tore his gaze away from the meal to meet Blythe's eyes, a hint of a false smile playing at the edges of his lips. His mind still drained from the taunts in his mind. "You've got me pegged pretty well, I'll give you that," he admitted with a wry chuckle. Her Lorcaningness to acknowledge his request for help – and the implied promise to avoid threats in the future – stirred something within him, a faint echo of hope that he was hesitant to fully embrace. "I'll hold you to that," he replied, his tone carrying a touch of teasing. He was well aware that their dynamic was shifting, evolving into something that he couldn't quite define. The prospect of a continued alliance, of sharing more than just this fleeting moment, both intrigued and unnerved him.

As they finished their meal, he felt a mixture of uncertainty and a newfound determination. Blythe had managed to breach his defences in a way he hadn't expected, and he found himself grappling with emotions that he had long buried. He wasn't sure where their journey together would lead, but for the first time in a long while, he was willing to entertain the possibility of finding some semblance of connection amidst the ruins of their pasts. With a subtle nod and a lingering gaze, he acknowledged her words and the unspoken promise they held. "Next time, huh? Guess we'll see if I'm up for another round of tough love," he mused, a hint of a smirk tugging at his lips. Enjoying the satisfaction that he wouldn't yet give her the full answer she was looking for. At that moment, as the sun cast its warm glow over the meadow and the world around them seemed to fade away, Lorcan felt a spark of something he hadn't felt in a long time – a glimmer of hope, tempered by the weight of their shared histories. β€œSo where are you going to drag me now ma’am? Lorcan it be the canyon lands? Or are you one of those weird wolves who beg from the campers at the human settlement? Because if you are it'll explain your habit of stealing others' food” he jeered, not sure where he expected them to go, all he knew was that he was willing to put up with her for a bit longer.

Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:18 am

Junko - male - 4y - crush: open - Location: Bison Plateau- tags: Sawa, Sako, open
Junko patiently waited for his youngest to the first move, he will back up them of course, but he wanted them to do the decisions and actions by themselves, it was good as practice. His ears perked a little bit behind them to the forest line, as he could scent the fresh scent of another wolf nearby, but so far he didn't mind them at all. He hoped that they could not mind them either, not trying to steal their prey if they catch anything or bother their hunt, he somehow hoped that his pups didn't scent those wolves yet either as it could break their focus to the injured bison. His ears perked once again when he saw his daughter do the first move, giving her and Sawa to work together for a while as he keep his distance to step in if the hunt needed it. As he saw the two get to the injured bison he decided to speed up to the front of the bison, which could likely make him try to turn to the other side. When the bison was fallen down to the ground he jumped into it to help to hold it down, but trying to avoid the kicks. He hold down too when the bison's movements stopped "Good job both of you" he said to them with pride.

Sawa - male - 1,5y - crush: open - Location: Bison Plateau -tags: Junko, Sako, open
....He worked together with his sister and father, and eventually, they got the bison to fall to the ground, he felt to hold it down as long it was still fighting. He kept his ears alert for the other bison too, if some of them may try to help their herb member, but so far the other herd was either far away, or just watching in the distance. He let go of the prey animal when it suddenly stopped moving, licking his lips he looked at his sister and father "We did it" he said flicking his tail.

Sako - female - 1,5y - crush: open - Location: Bison Plateau - tags: Junko, Sawa. open
She followed the injured bison's movements for a while, scanning the other bison near the injured one as well. So far any of them didn't seem to notice them. Her eyes focused on the bison when she thought that could be their chance to go after it, she gave a quick look at her brother and father as well. She took one deep breath of courage before speeding up toward the injured bison, making some of the herd running away from her, so did the injured bison, and her brother Sawa was circling to the other side, when her father was still staying behind, but not too far. She got to the bison's injured side when Sawa seemed to try to jump to its back, but just barely holding himself up there. She left her position on the bison's side when her father messed up its path to get forward. She got to the front of the bison to go to it's throat which was not that easy because of all those long hairs the bison had, but together with her brother's weight, they made the bison to crumpled and finally fell to the ground. She held the bison down together with her brother and father. Her tail started to flap in enjoying when the movements stopped and she knew that their hunt was a success "Yeah...we did it...Could I call the Kazuki and the pups?" she asked her father mostly.

Kazuki - female - 4y - crush: open - Location: Elk meadow/ Bison Plateau - tags: Naoki, Akio, open
It was already an hour when her brother left with his pups to catch their prey to eat. She was already hungry and so were her pups, but they could do now anything except wait for them to return or call them to the prey they caught. She could try to hunt something smaller prey if there was anything to be found nearby, but it was pretty clear that the smaller prey knew that they were here, trying to catch an elk alone was not an option to her.

Naoki - female - 2m - crush: open - Location: Elk meadow/ Bison Plateau - tags: Akio, Kazuki, open
She is currently taking naps...

Akio - male - 2m - crush: open - Location: Elk meadow/ Bison Plateau - tags: Naomi, Kazuki, open
He is currently taking naps...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me