๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ญ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ผ: ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฏ ๐“ก๐“Ÿ(๐“ฆ๐“˜๐“Ÿ)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ญ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ผ: ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฏ ๐“ก๐“Ÿ(๐“ฆ๐“˜๐“Ÿ)

Postby Skyweaver » Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:37 pm

๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“…๐“๐’ถ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ...

๐‘€๐‘’๐“๐‘œ๐’น๐“Ž ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ

๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘™๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐น๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก.
This oak forest is hidden deep in northern canada, covered in a thick wall of foliage. Mist surrounds the entrance, but once inside you find yourself taken into a world filled with sunlight, birdsong, and the pleasant smell of newly-bloomed roses. The temperature is always perfect, with moist air, sunshine, and a soft breeze. Nestled in the oaks and buried under leaves lie many different varieties of wildlife, with squirrels, birds, mice, rabbits, voles, and so much more. The air is always buzzing with life, and at night thousands of fireflies glow under the moon. But the best part about the forest is the wolves.
Gathered in united packs, strong and stunning wolves run wild and free. Their coats consist of many different colors, and very rarely do you find an identical wolf. Their eyes are bright, their senses keen, and their fur sparkle with dewdrops.

But things have taken a turn for the worse.
Shatter, a huge white wolf, was always destined to walk a dark path. From the moment he was born, he was thirsty for revenge and battle. He rose steadily through his pack's ranks, not caring if he had to get rid of wolves in order to get higher. Eventually he reached leader position after mysteriously leading the previous leader, Cliff, out of the camp. Very soon he led his pack into many battles, ending in many losses and bloodshed. Before the other packs could do anything, he had forced all of them to come together under his leadership. He recruited other evil leaders, led pointless battles, and treated his pack horribly. Many lives were lost under his rule. Now the wolves have forgotten what love feels like, and they lead cruel, dark lives.
But wolves are starting to feel love again. They feel a pounding in their heart that aches for rebellion, for their inner selves to shine through.
And maybe once and for all they can end Shatter's cruelty.

๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ

Discussion Thread

Skyweaver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ญ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ผ: ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฏ ๐“ก๐“Ÿ(๐“ฆ๐“˜๐“Ÿ)

Postby Skyweaver » Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:57 pm

๊งเผบ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–‚๐–”๐–‘๐–›๐–Š๐–˜ เผป๊ง‚

Basically there are three types of wolves to this roleplay. The sections are:

Evil, loyal to Shatter

Neutral, live on the outskirts of the forest and want nothing to do with the trouble. But some are reconsideringโ€ฆ

Good, against Shatter and are planning a rebellion.
Skyweaver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me