Moonsilver Herd

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Moonsilver Herd

Postby MurderousMushroom » Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:16 am

|| Raine || Filly || 4 Months || Blue-Gray Appoloosa with black mane and tail || Heard Member(Foal) || Crush: N/A || Tags: Open.

The fillys ears twitched as she thought she heard her name. Blue eyes darting about not really catching who had mentioned her though she was immediately distracted as a feather floated down landing on her nose causing her to sneeze and start chasing the feather about.

(I don't mind She gonna be a silly goose who don't know whats going on half the time tho lol)
─────────────────────
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:35 pm

|| Oriana || Mare || Lead mare || Friesian || Mate: Cerik || Tagged: Cerik ||

”When the time comes, we can discuss more on that subject.” she said. As much as she would love to have one of her own, she wanted to wait for the right moment. At the moment she was busy with raising Isa and also leading the herd. Even though Isa was pretty much grown, Oriana knew that there was still more for her to learn as time passed.

Solaris headed off to check out the perimeter of the territory. The stallion cantered off and began to search for any other horses. Solaris scanned the area, looking for others. Soon he came to a stop and spotted some horses. The young horse came to a halt, nostrils flared as he eyed the other horses carefully. He wasn’t the lead stallion but he still took his duty as a “guard” to the herd seriously.

“Yes, that would probably be the cause. But my adoptive mother was a kind old soul and I’m grateful that she taught me all that she knew before I took off.” he said and it pained him to see the look on his adoptive mother’s face as he escaped from the barn and took off into the night. He could still imagine her face, the look in her eyes. He hated it. It was a painful thought for him to even think about.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:33 pm

Lumina - mare - herd member - appaloosa - 4 years - mother to Yama & Yamina - love interest is Tarro - tags: Myna
__🐴__
She looked around but the wind over there didn't come her way she could not catch any scents of any other stranger horses. She sighed and shook her head "Well let them handle whoever is there, I mean is safer for a stallion or geldings to check the possible strangers first anyway" she said. She looked at the gelding there the Myna mentioned "This could be a good opportunity for the new one to show their worth to the group" she said.

Yama - colt - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yamina is twin - love interest is open - tags: Yin, Morri, Lucille, Yamina
__🐴__
He looked to the way where the silent filly was and then turned to his twin sister "Seriously how do you not know her?" he asked her "Well it's not like I am being spoken with her much either, she seems to come and go on somewhere. It's kind of sad that sometimes I kind of forgot her exciting" he said lowering his voice of the last words.

Yamina - filly - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yama is a twin - love interest is open - tags: Lucille, Morri, Yin, Yama (mentioning Raine)
__🐴__
She looked at Yama for a moment "It's not my fault she doesn't want to interact with us, and eventually, it's hard to speak with her when she doesn't answer" she said to her twin brother. She shook her head "I know her or kind of seen her around, she is always in her own thoughts" she spoke up to the colts. She looked at Luci "Yeah that Raine" she said.

Magnolia - mare - herd member - Mustang - 2 years - love interest is open - tags: Hallow
__🐴__
She blinked her eyes "You're saying like you need to get there under their eyes, could there be a way to wander around without being seen by anyone?" she said sahking her head "But whatever you say" she sighed. Her eyes looked over to the way "Well that's your task as a stallion on this group, aren't you and the other few stallions like the guardians of the herd?" she said flicking her tail.

Gladio - stallion - herd member - Clydesdale - 6 years - love interest is maybe Sorina - tags: Sorina
__🐴__
He nodded digging the ground a little bit "Yes, mate was the thing I was asking about, I maybe just could've asked it a different way" he said to her taking a deep swallow. He looked over to her eyes "So Sorina...Do you want to be my mate?" he asked her with high confidence, but his embarrassment was still there. He then got a small flick of his tail "And maybe, we could have a foal or two later whenever you want it or not" he decided to say as well.

Sugarmane - loner mare - Spanish Mustang - 5 years - love interest is open - tags: Trojan, Tarro
__🐴__
She looked at him "I see, you're going to challenge the herd leader if your mate is there? But I do feel that that herd is different as I do scent way too many stallions compared to the mares" she said to him. Her ears perked toward the way they were going, hearing the small warning whinny there "I guess we're being noticed by some of them anyway" she said with a sigh.

Trojan - loner gelding - Andalusian cross - 3 years - love interest is open - tags: Sugarmane, Tarro
__🐴__
They looked at the stallion and Sugarmane, hearing the whinny too "Well if they're alert of use then we may need to act more carefully around now, no too hurried movements" they said flicking their tail. There was not that much wood ahead of them, so they could see the grassy fields, but not yet any horses, maybe there was a little bit of a downhill there.

Starburst - loner mare - Friesian, Quarter horse unknown cross - 7 years - mother to Spitfire - love interest is Hallow - tags: Spitfire, Marinn
__🐴__
She sighed "Yes You already told us your name," she said looking at the way the older mare was mentioning "Could that be fine? I don't want to risk my foal life there?" she asked her. She heard that some of the band stallions did kill foals that were not theirs, so she was careful for now.

Spitfire - loner colt - Mustang, Quarter horse, Friesian horse unknown cross - 2 months - Starburst is mother - love interest is likely Lucille - tags: Starburst, Marinn
__🐴__
He looked the older mare feeling a little bit calmer around her "Hmh, That's dangerous to wander too far away, what if we were a pair of cougars or wolves, you could've been in great danger" he said to her. He flicked his ears a little bit when his mother mentioned not to risk his life, why joining a possible herd could risk his life. He didn't understand it, but he didn't bother to ask about it either.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:34 am

Raine || Filly || 4 Months || Blue-Gray Appoloosa with black mane and tail || Heard Member(Foal) || Crush: N/A || Tags: Open.

Raine quickly grew bored of the feather letting out a sigh she stomped the poor thing into the ground. Blue eyes flicking around in search of something to keep her occupied for the time being though as she heard her name coming from another filly she peered over at the other foals head tilted in question though she refused to approach them without them inviting her over.
─────────────────────
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:03 pm

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- lead stallion- mate: Oriana- Issa is step daughter, wants some of his own- was once tame- Tags: Oriana, herd

The blue eyed stallion nodded as he looked at her. He said "That's fine, since we have Isa right now anyway, so I'm not really in a hurry." He then looked over to where Raine was at. "I wish she'd join the herd more...but Raine just...stays at the outskirts. She needs a mother figure," he said. He then looked around at the others, and realized Marinn wasn't there. "Oriana...Marinn is gone," he said. He then continued "Did you see where she went, by any chance?"

Tarro- stallion- 5 years- Arabian- 15 hands high black with white socks, light brown eyes- loner, then Herd member- straight- mate: Lumina- foals: Yama and Yamina though will honestly want more in the future- Tags: Sugarmane and Trojan, Solaris

The light brown stallion blew some air out of his nostrils. He said "If I had to, I would indeed fight, but you're saying there's other stallion scents. Which means it's...not like a regular herd. That's interesting, could be nice to join them. I'm sure they're all happy there, especially the mares. They wouldn't have to all be mates with just one stallion. Though that's usually how it goes, but I'm sure they're happy if it's not like that there." He then looked and saw a stallion watching them.

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush- mate: Gladio- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Gladio

The brown eyed mare nodded as she looked at the stallion. She said "Yes, yes, I want to be your mate; I kind of figured that's what you were saying. I'm glad you actually said the words though. I...think I'm honestly ready for another foal now. It's been four years since I was pregnant. Um...are you ready for a foal this soon, though?" she asked. Of course, they'd have to try for it, and that didn't mean she'd get pregnant. It could take several tries to actually take.

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: herd

The brown eyed mare -grazing-

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: herd (Yama, Morri, Yamina, Lucille)

The blue and brown eyed colt looked to the two as well. "Yeah, she does stay at the outskirts of the herd, and I don't understand why...Maybe she misses her parents? Maybe she hopes they'll come back someday and be with her? I don't think that's possible though...Of course, that may not be what she's thinking," he said.

Hallow- stallion- 6 y- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16 hands- black with blaze and three socks, brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- heterosexual- mate: Starburst most likely- Samhain, Morri, Spitfire- Tags: herd (Magnolia)

The black stallion looked to the younger she horse. He said "It would be kind of hard to sneak past, given how tall I am. Though I'm not as big as a draft horse, I'm not small either." He then looked over as he watched his son a moment. "I think I saw Solaris going that way, Oriana must have sent him to scout or whatever. I suppose I could go too. Solaris may want to just do it alone," he said. He shook his head and looked towards where the other stallion had gone off to.

Samhain- gelding- 2 y- Mustang Thoroughbred Arabian- 15.2 hands- black with star, snip, socks, brown eyes- no herd yet- loner- ace homoromantic; very likely to be Trojan- SO- would adopt- Hallow x Lilith- Tags: herd

The brown eyed young male twitched his ears. He listened for an answering call, but didn't really hear one...Then again, he'd been more of giving a warning call than anything else. He sighed and shook his head a couple times. He'd seen Solaris going off that way. Now, he kept quiet and waited, letting him handle it.

Morri- colt- 4 months- Mustang Thoroughbred Miyako Japanese riding horse- will be 15 hands- black with star and snip, brown eyes- Moonsilver foal- heterosexual; Yamina- way too young- way too young- Hallow x Myuri; step mom, half brother Spitfire- Tags: herd (the other foals)

The colt flicked his tail and twitched his ears. "Yeah, she does seem to always be off on her own, like she doesn't like us...I guess she could be missing her parents." He wasn't so sure, as he'd seen her get distracted by that feather, so maybe...maybe she wasn't thinking much at all.

Lilith- mare- 6 y- Arabian Mustang- 15 hands- reddish with brownish mane and tail, brown eyes, star and snip, socks- no herd- loner- bi; Anzar; mate open (wants Anzar)- foals: Lucille but wants more (Samhain is the one that was taken and gelded (Hallow was his dad))- Tags: herd (Anzar)

The fiery but sweet little thing said "Oh, that's sad...Could you have brought her with you?" she asked the stallion. Maybe his mother had been too old, or he'd worried about taking her with him. She'd seen an older mare here, that had looked twenty. If she had to guess, she'd guess that mare was twenty. She'd thought the mare had looked pretty sweet and kind. She needed to go talk to her, and get to know her. She focused on Anzar, asking "Is there...anything you want to ask me, by the way? Since we're supposed to get to know each other. I've really just been asking about you. You could ask me stuff too," she said. She twitched her ears and flicked her tail back and forth, nostrils flaring some.

Lucille- filly- 2 months- Morgan Arabian Mustang- will be 15.2 hands- bay with brown eyes, blaze and three socks- no herd- loner foal- pan; will be Spitfire- way too young- way too young- Tags: herd (Yamina and the other foals)

The playful and happy but wild and loud filly said "Hmm...that's a pretty name. Seems to suit her, too, with that coat color. She...doesn't interact with any of you?" she asked. She tilted her head a bit, confused how a foal couldn't want to be around other foals. Shaking her head, she straightened up. She twitched her ears, flicking her brushy little tail. "Maybe we could go ask her to play with us. I mean...we don't have to, if you don't think she'll listen or play with us."

Myna- mare- 3 y- unknown- 15.2 hands- brown with brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- pan; likely to be Sugarmane but we'll have to see- open- wants foals- Tags: herd, Lumina

The mare nodded at the other mare. "Yeah, I suppose they will have to prove themselves, and I think I saw Solaris heading that way. The new gelding doesn't really seem to be doing anything...He must have noticed Solaris going there too. One stallion should be enough to handle it. Maybe Hallow will go out there to help too, though, but I'm not sure. He's over there talking to Magnolia," she said. She then secretly hoped one of the newcomers might be Tarro, wanting Lumina to be happy.

Marinn- mare- 20 years- Kiger mustang- 16 hands high dun with dark hooves and brown eyes- herd member- bi- mate: open but I doubt it since she's so old now- foals: has had like six in her lifetime- Tags: herd, Starburst and Spitfire

The dun mare blinked and made an amused little sound. "Oh, no, it's not a...what you'd call a regular or normal herd I guess. Our leader is a mare, though she does have a mate now. She's named him as the lead stallion, but we have other stallions there. They even just accepted a gelding in. As well as a new mare and her filly, but yeah, there are like three or four other stallions there. In fact, one of them just arrived recently. He arrived first, then the gelding showed up as well as the mare and her filly." She then looked to the colt. She said "Oh, if you were a cougar or wolf, you'd be a cute little thing. You're right though...I should be more careful. Do you two want to go with me and meet the herd?" she asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DustyRose1999 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:49 am

Name: Riley
Breed: Arab/Thoroughbred cross (Anglo-Arabian)
Personality: Riley is quiet and shy, she hates large crowds and is often intimidated by the presence of other horses.
History: Riley was born into a wonderful life, owned by lovely humans. She lived on a beautiful farm with her mother, and had not a worry in the world. Until of course her world came crashing down due to a barn fire, Riley narrowly escaped nearly being trampled by the other horses in the barn. She ran as fast as she could until she realized her mother was not behind her. Her mother never made it out of the barn at all.
Description:
-height: 12.5 hands
-pelt color: Dapple Grey
-mane and tail: Black Mane, Black tail.
-eye color: Brown.
Mate: Too young
Foals: Too young
Other: N/A
Last edited by DustyRose1999 on Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DustyRose1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:52 am

Lumina - mare - herd member - appaloosa - 4 years - mother to Yama & Yamina - love interest is Tarro - tags: Myna
__🐴__
She shook her head "Hmm, well he could be fine as long there is not like group bachelors, then one stallion is not enough and those are usually pretty troublesome ones" she said.

Yama - colt - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yamina is twin - love interest is open - tags: Yin, Morri, Lucille, Yamina
__🐴__
He sighed "I don't know, I have not ever seen her with any parents, almost like she joined this herd as an abandoned, as I don't remember ever seeing a horse who could be her mother or father," he said to the two colts. He shook his head "We could try to get her to join us, but I am not sure how that will work out, she is so silent" he said.

Yamina - filly - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yama is a twin - love interest is open - tags: Lucille, Morri, Yin, Yama (mentioning Raine)
__🐴__
She shook her head "It's not like she doesn't listen, I think she does listen, but she never says anything...she may not know how to speak or is too shy to speak" she says to Lucille. She sighed " don't want to be rude to her or anyone, but it's hard to communicate with her as she doesn't say anything, it's hard to know if we hurt her or to know what she wants to do," she said.

Magnolia - mare - herd member - Mustang - 2 years - love interest is open - tags: Hallow
__🐴__
She shook her head "Maybe you could go there with him, I mean if there is more than one horse, stallion or not he may need some help there...and if the newcomers are aggressively seeing two grown-up stallions there maybe scare them away, without any problems" she said to the Hallow. She looked at Samhain "If you don't mind I want to know your son better I mean they are not much older or younger than I am" she said flicking her tail as she walked past the stallion to walk toward the gelding.

Gladio - stallion - herd member - Clydesdale - 6 years - love interest is Sorina - tags: Sorina
__🐴__
He blinked his eyes "Why are you asking that? Is it you who is going to do most of the duties there, caring for a foal or birthing it is never risk-free and my massive size may make it even more dangerous for you if the fola takes after me more you know" he said to her. He was a little unsure himself for that matter as he didn't want to rísk her life "Or we could maybe adopt a foal for a starter before trying our own, I've noticed this one foal Raine which has no parents or at least I am not never seen anyone adult with her" he said suddenly.

Sugarmane - loner mare - Spanish Mustang - 5 years - love interest is open - tags: Trojan, Tarro, Solaris
__🐴__
She sighed as she looked at the Tarro "Well even you can smell the difference within this group of horses" she said to him as her eyes looked up to the young stallion watching them. She didn't know how the stallion could act around another stallion, so she thought as a mare to speak up to him first "Hello there Stallion, I am a Sugarmare and wanted to know if you're from that herd I can smell for nearby?" she questioned the Solaris.

Trojan - loner gelding - Andalusian cross - 3 years - love interest is open - tags: Sugarmane, Tarro
__🐴__
They looked to Tarro and then to the stallion watching them "Oh by the way I am Trojan, Who are you?" they asked Tarro for a first. They heard the mare questioning the other stallion there and they could maybe know his name soon if he was able to respond to the mare.

Starburst - loner mare - Friesian, Quarter horse unknown cross - 7 years - mother to Spitfire - love interest is Hallow - tags: Spitfire, Marinn
__🐴__
She flicked her ears to the older mare "I see...that's interesting herd then...so you think it could be fine for us to get to this herd of yours" she said to her. Her ears flicked to her son for a moment "By the way, if there are stallions, then I s there may be any stallions named Hallow and maybe a foal Morri by the way?" she asked. She knowed Lilith and Samhain too, but she was not sure if they could be there as well or not.

Spitfire - loner colt - Mustang, Quarter horse, Friesian horse unknown cross - 2 months - Starburst is mother - love interest is likely Lucille - tags: Starburst, Marinn
__🐴__
He shook his head lightly "Never wonder than cougars or wolves could be cute, they are scary and they eat us..." he said, but then he remembered the dogs and cats at the barn. Neither of the cats and dogs owned by the humans were as dangerous as their wild cousins. Her ears perked to his mother, as he waited for her to decide if they could go to this herd or not.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:32 am

Please do not have a three month old foal crushing on a five or six year old adult...Also, Oriana already has a mate anyway

Sorry for mini modding Seeley...Alao, does a three month old foal still need a mom?]

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- lead stallion- mate: Oriana- Issa is step daughter, wants some of his own- was once tame- Tags: Oriana, herd

The blue eyed stallion nodded as he looked at her. He said "That's fine, since we have Isa right now anyway, so I'm not really in a hurry." He then looked over to where Raine was at. "I wish she'd join the herd more...but Raine just...stays at the outskirts. She needs a mother figure," he said. He then looked around at the others, and realized Marinn wasn't there. "Oriana...Marinn is gone," he said. He then continued "Did you see where she went, by any chance?"

Tarro- stallion- 5 years- Arabian- 15 hands high black with white socks, light brown eyes- loner, then Herd member- straight- mate: Lumina- foals: Yama and Yamina though will honestly want more in the future- Tags: Sugarmane and Trojan, Solaris

The light brown stallion noticed another stallion approaching as well...He began to feel a bit agitated, so he looked to the mare and gelding. He nodded at Sugarmane, focusing on what she'd said. "Yeah, I can smell the difference." He then looked at Trojan. "My name is Tarro," he said to Trojan.

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush- mate: Gladio- offspring: Yang, adopting Raine, wants a couple more biological ones- was once tame- Tags: Gladio

The brown eyed mare said "Well, yeah, I will be doing most of the work. You're part of this, too, though, so...if you didn't want to do it right away..." she trailed off. She then looked over to Raine. "Oh, yeah, I don't know what happened to her parents. Did she even come here with parents?" she wondered. Shaking her head, she said "Okay. I mean...okay, if she says yes. We should give her a choice in this matter as well, though she definitely needs parent figures."

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: herd

The brown eyed mare -grazing-

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: herd (Yama, Morri, Yamina, Lucille)

The blue and brown eyed colt looked to the two as well. "Yeah...we'd need to know what she wanted to play. She might not even want to play the same things we do, and we also might not want to play what she wants to. Also, if we hurt her accidentally, yeah...if she doesn't speak up, we wouldn't know."

Hallow- stallion- 6 y- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16 hands- black with blaze and three socks, brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- heterosexual- mate: Starburst most likely- Samhain, Morri, Spitfire- Tags: herd (Magnolia)-> Solaris

The black stallion looked to the younger she horse. He said "okay," then watched her go off, not having much else to say. She was already going towards his son, so he didn't really have anything to say. She better not...he shoved a thought away. His son was a gelding, even if the mare thought anything, or tried anything, nothing would come of it. He was...pretty sure Samhain had liked boys anyway. Shaking his head, he turned around. He sighed and headed to where Solaris was, seeing others and saying "Hey, Solaris."

Samhain- gelding- 2 y- Mustang Thoroughbred Arabian- 15.2 hands- black with star, snip, socks, brown eyes- no herd yet- loner- ace homoromantic; very likely to be Trojan- SO- would adopt- Hallow x Lilith- Tags: herd

The brown eyed young male twitched his ears. He listened for an answering call, but didn't really hear one...Then again, he'd been more of giving a warning call than anything else. He sighed and shook his head a couple times. He'd seen Solaris going off that way. Now, he kept quiet and waited, letting him handle it.

Morri- colt- 4 months- Mustang Thoroughbred Miyako Japanese riding horse- will be 15 hands- black with star and snip, brown eyes- Moonsilver foal- heterosexual; Yamina- way too young- way too young- Hallow x Myuri; step mom, half brother Spitfire- Tags: herd (the other foals)

The colt flicked his tail and twitched his ears. "It's no good, if she won't talk and tell us what she wants to play... Also, yeah, if we accidentally were too rough, since there's three of us that our colts, that's also not good. Her not speaking up about it wouldn't be good, I mean."

Lilith- mare- 6 y- Arabian Mustang- 15 hands- reddish with brownish mane and tail, brown eyes, star and snip, socks- no herd- loner- bi; Anzar; mate open (wants Anzar)- foals: Lucille but wants more (Samhain is the one that was taken and gelded (Hallow was his dad))- Tags: herd (Anzar)

The fiery but sweet little thing said "Oh, that's sad...Could you have brought her with you?" she asked the stallion. Maybe his mother had been too old, or he'd worried about taking her with him. She'd seen an older mare here, that had looked twenty. If she had to guess, she'd guess that mare was twenty. She'd thought the mare had looked pretty sweet and kind. She needed to go talk to her, and get to know her. She focused on Anzar, asking "Is there...anything you want to ask me, by the way? Since we're supposed to get to know each other. I've really just been asking about you. You could ask me stuff too," she said. She twitched her ears and flicked her tail back and forth, nostrils flaring some.

Lucille- filly- 2 months- Morgan Arabian Mustang- will be 15.2 hands- bay with brown eyes, blaze and three socks- no herd- loner foal- pan; will be Spitfire- way too young- way too young- Tags: herd (Yamina and the other foals)

The playful and happy but wild and loud filly said "Ah...that makes sense. She needs to speak up, so we'd know what she wants. Well...she seemed perfectly fine playing with that feather or whatever that was. Though she seems to have gotten bored of it now," she said.

Myna- mare- 3 y- unknown- 15.2 hands- brown with brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- pan; likely to be Sugarmane but we'll have to see- open- wants foals- Tags: herd, Lumina

The mare nodded at the other mare. "I hope it's not a group of bachelors, then...but it likely isn't, since they haven't come running over here. I'm sure they'd be able to smell us. A bunch of mares in one place...some bachelors would go crazy over that."

Marinn- mare- 20 years- Kiger mustang- 16 hands high dun with dark hooves and brown eyes- herd member- bi- mate: open but I doubt it since she's so old now- foals: has had like six in her lifetime- Tags: herd, Starburst and Spitfire

The dun mare blinked and looked at the two of them. "Oh, yes, a dark stallion with a blaze and three socks, looks like he's part Thoroughbred. He brought a little colt with him when he joined us. Is he...is Hallow your mate?" she asked Starburst. She then looked to Spitfire and nodded. "All baby animals are cute, but...not the adults."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DustyRose1999 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:20 pm

(Yikes! My bad! I copy and pasted the format and forgot to delete the crush! 😭😭😭)
DustyRose1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:35 pm

It's fine, but Google also says wild foals don't get weaned until eight or nine months apparently, or if human management/whatever has them, they'd be weaned between four to six months. She's only three months, so she still needs to be nursing either way, and realistically a mare can't have two foals since...I think it's because they normally both can't be born, but also I don't believe there's enough milk for two foals. So you could make her mom too, otherwise...idk what to do unless Oriana and Cerik adopt her]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me