Free Spirits

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Free Spirits

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:54 am

You’re a dog roaming the streets of Canada. You can tell others your history, or just keep that to yourself. There's a main pack, but also loners and smaller family packs. There are also dog catchers, rescue workers, whoever, who just want dogs safe. Of course...you don't know this. You're a dog, so you think they're bad and that if they catch you, only bad things can be expected. You try to avoid them at all costs. Any loners of course probably want to be by their selves, but others may want to start a family.

Rules:
1. Follow all CS rules
2. You can have as many characters as you can manage
3. No perfect characters
4. Be respectful to others
5. LGBTQ+ welcome and even encouraged
6. If you want to be your own mate, please only have one pair like that, and...if you only have two dogs, obviously don't have them as mates.
7. Don't be a bully, take it to PM if you have problems.
8. No sadistic characters...and no puppy mill or abuse histories please.
9. Don't force someone to be your mate. You can have them as your crush, or ask if they'll be your mate, but don't coerce them through like...PM or the discussion.
10. Have fun!

Its summer in the RP, currently

Melody is making the discussion thread, and is a mod as well as co owner.
So don't post here yet...please post in the discussion thread, and she'll probably post here to link it.

My characters (I'm posting these here so I have it, then I'll do actual forms in the discussion thread)

Krisp- m- 6 years- bi- Wafer is daughter- Golden retriever male
Wafer- f- 2 years- bi- Krisp and another- golden retriever mix female

Sugar Cookie- f- 6 years- pan- Oreo is son- lighter creamy collie Shepherd looking mix
Oreo- m- 2 years- homosexual- Sugar Cookie is mom- black and white husky (birth dad) mix

Hershey- genderfluid- 4 years- boys- subordinate (pup sitter)- Reese is sibling- mate open- chocolate semi fluffy mixed breed dog with darker nose, darker ears and tail tip, and the ears are one perked and one bent over
Reese- genderfluid- 4 years- boys- subordinate (omega)- Hershey is sibling- mate open- chocolate semi fluffy mixed breed dog with tan eye spots and legs, darker nose, and ears are one perked and one bent over

Cinnamon- m- 5 years- asexual honoromantic- loner- Maple is adopted pup- mate open- red and lighter Shiba Inu mix with lighter brown eyes, darker nose, and tail often curls over but can be put down, and mixed colored pads and nails
Maple- m- 1 year- asexual homoromantic- loner- Cinnamon is adoptive father- mate not open until 3- brownish Tibetan Mastiff Anatolian Shepherd terrier Australian shepherd or Cattle dog (the humans aren't really sure) mix
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Pack (High Ranks)

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:49 am

Alphas [ 2/2 ]
Sugar Cookie | 6 years | female | Collie Shepherd mix | Spiritstar3
Chocolate Chip | 7 years | male | Siberian Husky | SilentMelody

Alpha Offspring [ 4/4 ]
Oreo | 2 years | male | Husky Collie Shepherd mix | Spiritstar3
Nilla | 2 years | female | Husky Collie Shepherd mix | SilentMelody
Minnow | 1 year | male | Baengkaew Jindo mix | Spiritstar3
Whisper | 1 year | agender | Baengkaew Jindo mix | Spiritstar3

Beta [ 1/1 ]
Enzo | 8 years | male | Borzoi | Queen of flames

Omega [ 1/1 ]
Reese | 4 years | genderfluid | mixed | Spiritstar3

Healer [ 1/1]
Pieces | 5 years | male | Chow-Chow Akita mix | Furrydogs12
Last edited by SilentMelody on Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:34 am, edited 6 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Pack (Subordinates)

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:56 am

Hunters [ 4/∞ ]
Krisp | 6 years | male | Golden Retriever | Spiritstar3
Lorelei | 4 years | female | Australian Shepherd | Queen of flames
Nokia | 3 years | female | Border Collie | cinnacat05
Wafer | 2 years | female | Golden Retriever mix | Spiritstar3

Guards [ 6/10 ]
Joeseph-Marie | 5 years | female | BMC x Pitbull | tavik rekichka
Dakota | 4 years | female | Belgian Sheepdog | Queen of flames
Ethel | 4 years | female | Standard/Giant Schnauzer | cinnacat05
Orion | 3 years | male | Puli | SilentMelody
Rune | 3 years | male | Bernese Mountain Dog | LunaClaw
Crème | 2 years | male | Border Collie | Furrydogs12

Scouts [ 3/10 ]
Cadbury | 5 years | male | Chow-Chow Akita mix | Furrydogs12
River | 2 years | female | Australian Shepherd | LunaClaw
Cowboy | 2 years | male | Field Spaniel | cinnacat05

Trainees [ 5/8 ] (6 months to 1.7 years)
Apollo | 1.6 years | male | Mudi | Queen of flames
Sasha | 1 year | female | Alaskan Klee Kai | Queen of flames
Trevor | 10 months | male | Newfoundland Malamute mix | SilentMelody
Mochi | 9 months | male | Samoyed Pyrenees mix | Furrydogs12
Ranger | 6 months | male | Standard Poodle | cinnacat05

Pup-Sitters [ 3/6 ]
Hershey | 4 years | genderfluid | mixed | Spiritstar3
Marlee | 4 years | transfemale | Dogo Argentino | SilentMelody
Luna | 3 years | female | Finnish Lapphund Collie mix | Queen of flames

Mothers [ 1/4 ]
Yang | 3 years | female | Akita Karelian mix | Spiritstar3

Pups [ 4 per mother/pup-sitter ]
Gizmo | 4 months | male | Luna | Schipperke mix | Queen of flames
Pine | 4 months | female | unassigned | Labrador Retriever | LunaClaw
Charli | 3 months | female | Marlee | Bichon Frise Terrier mix | SilentMelody
Yin | 2 months | male | Yang | Akita Karelian mix | Spiritstar3
Last edited by SilentMelody on Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:49 pm, edited 7 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Loners

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:37 pm

Anastasia | 7 years | female | Catahoula Leopard dog | Spiritstar3
Sugar | 6 years | male | Rottweiler Beauceron mix | Furrydogs12
Paprika | 6 years | female | Irish Setter mix | SilentMelody
Cinnamon | 5 years | male | Shiba Inu mix | Spiritstar3
Bandit | 5 years | male | Doberman Pincher | Queen of flames
Lucifer | 5 years | male | Belgian Malinois | LunaClaw
Yuki | 5 years | female | Spitz mix | Furrydogs12
Ana/Anabel | 4 years | genderfluid | Cattle Catahoula dog mix | Spiritstar3
Kaiser | 3 years 11 months | male | Malinois X | Drogon <3
Ginger | 2 years | female | Norwegian Lunde Hund | Queen of flames
Maple | 1 year | male | unknown mix | Spiritstar3
Nutmeg | 1 year | male | Lab Setter mix | SilentMelody
Cotton | 1 year | male | Gordon Setter | LunaClaw
Yoshi | 1 month | male | Spitz mix | Furrydogs12
Last edited by SilentMelody on Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Information

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:54 pm

Information
The dogs live in a small town with a forest just behind, the boundaries of the trees wrapping around the buildings. There are some small lakes and thin rivers scattered throughout. The pack can hunt, but there is also a butcher and a convenience store that the dogs can sometimes go to take scraps. The pack lives in a large abandoned building at the edge of town between the boundary of the forest, however given that it's a small town the dogs don't have to go far to reach people that have food available. Generally, there is not a lot of competition for prey and food, although some small skirmishes may occur between loners.

Most of the humans in this town are either friendly or indifferent towards the dogs. They will feed the dogs and sometimes care for them, but they won't try to capture the dogs. However, there are a low amount of dog catchers, but the dogs are rarely caught, mostly to be fixed and then released.

The pack has a general hierarchy where the alphas are in charge and the beta offers support. The omega is not seen as a punishment rank, but more of a mediator for any fights and disagreements that may breakout. Pup-sitters are a permanent rank in which the dog will always be in the nursery, but mothers are a temporary rank and will return to their normal duties upon the pups being weaned. Lastly, the trainees are trained as a group -- in other words, any available dog respective to the trainee's field of expertise may be considered a mentor and there are no specific pairings.

Discussion Thread
All character forms and general out-of-character discussion goes here!
Last edited by SilentMelody on Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Free Spirits

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:05 am

Starting the RP!

Sugar Cookie- f- 6 y- alpha female- Collie Shepherd looking mix- mate: Chocolate Chip- offspring: Oreo and Nilla but kind of wants more- family: not in RP but dad x mom, older siblings and her own littermates- Tags: family (pack in a way)

The lighter creamy female twitched half flop ears and flicked a fluffy tail. She laid against her mate, still sleeping, but soon twitched a bit. She jerked, opening her eyes and looking around. She sighed and shook her head, brown eyes looking to her mate. She smiled a canine smile as she nuzzled the black and white husky. She nipped at him a bit, too. She then glanced to their offspring. All four ended up sleeping in the same place in their little territory.

Oreo- m- 2 y- alpha offspring- husky collie shepherd mix- homosexual; Creme- no mate for another year- no pups until then either- Chocolate Chip x Sugar Cookie: Nilla (and him of course)- Tags: family (and pack in a way)

The dark and white mix twitched a bit, kicking one leg. He seemed to be chasing something or playing in his dreams. He whined a bit as well, eyes shut tight. He kicked again, growling as well, and it was a wonder he hadn't kicked his sister at all.

Reese- genderfluid- 4 y- Omega- mixed breed- boys; Pieces- mate open- wants to adopt some pups- family not in RP but has a dad, mom, older siblings, Hershey is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: checking on Hershey and the nursery, also open for Pieces

The chocolate semi fluffy dog with tan eye spots and legs twitched a darker nose. One perked ear and one bent over caught sounds. They were already awake, and looked around for the alphas. Shaking their head, they went to check on Hershey and the nursery. They looked for Pieces as well. They sighed a bit, shaking their head.

Hershey- genderfluid- 4 y- pup sitter- mixed breed- boys; Cadbury- mate open- wants to adopt some pups- family not in RP but has a dad, mom, older siblings, Reese is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: nursery, Reese, also open for Cadbury

The chocolate semi fluffy dog twitched one perked and one bent over ear. Both ears were darker, and their darker tail flicked as well. Their darker nose caught scents, and they wondered if Cadbury was up yet. Shaking their head, they looked around the nursery. Yang and her pups were still sleeping. They heard Reese outside the nursery.

Yang- f- 3 y- Mother- Akita Karelian bear dog mix- Pan; Ginger- mate open- pups: Yaro and Leth (open to be played), Yin- family not in RP but has a dad, mom, older siblings and littermates- Tags: pups, nursery, Hershey, Reese technically

Her blue eyes were shut tight, and the white marked dark one slept. She had a blaze, a spot above each eye, white lower chest, and belly right behind the elbows. White toed paws moved a bit. The white tipped tail did as well, and her pups were up against her.

Yin- m- 2 mo- pup- unknown, Akita and Karelian bear dog- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush is Gizmo- way too young- way too young- male x Yang: Yaro and Leth- Tags: nursery, mom, Hershey, Reese technically

The white pup with the blue and brown eyes sniffed the air with a pink and black nose. He was still asleep, so of course he wasn't aware of this. He whined a bit, and kicked his legs in his sleep. He accidentally kicked Yaro and Leth...but they were asleep too.

Krisp- m- 6 y- hunter- Golden Retriever- bi; open- mate open again- offspring: Wafer, wants more honestly- family not in RP, but has parents (elders) and his littermates- Tags: Wafer/open for anyone who wants to

The golden retriever male was already awake, and looked around. Floppy ears lifted a bit, as much as they could anyway, catching sounds. Dark nose caught scents, and brown eyes looked around. He wondered if he should go hunting today, or just beg for meat from the butcher. The guy was actually really nice. He'd give them meat whenever the dogs would show up there, which wasn't often, but sometimes they'd go there for easy food.

Wafer- f- 2 y- hunter- Golden retriever mix- bi; open- no mate for a year- no pups for a year as well- Krisp x female, probably has some siblings somewhere, grandparents, aunts and uncles- Tags: Krisp/ open for anyone

The white pawed golden female watched her dad thinking. Her dark nose caught scents as well, and her ears caught sounds outside. She knew her dad was considering going to the butcher. She knew how nice the guy was, and he was willing to give them food.

Cinnamon- m- 5 y- loner for now- Shiba Inu mix- Asexual homoromantic; definitely Bandit, Enzo likely- no mate but open for SO- took in Maple, wants to maybe adopt more- family not in RP but dad and mom and siblings- Tags: Maple/ open

The red and lighter male curled his tail over his back. He flicked it out straight, then curled it back over and shook his head. Lighter brown eyes looked around a moment, a darker nose catching scents. He then glanced to his foundling, nudging the pup who was already bigger than him.

Maple- m- 1 y- loner for now- Tibetan Mastiff Anatolian Shepherd terrier (?) Aussie or Cattle dog- Asexual homoromantic; possibly Apollo- no mate but SO when older- would adopt pups- no known family, but Cinnamon took him in six to eight months ago- Tags: Cinnamon/ open

The fluffy brownish male twitched flopped over ears. His ears didn't flop down all the way, more like they bent over but weren't half flop either. Shaking his head, the lighter brown eyed one looked to Cinnamon. He whined a bit and pawed at him, feeling hungry and wanting food.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:23 am

Créme
Male/ 2 years/ guard/ Creme, chocolate, and white collie/ tags: open
Créme was awake, longing to see his crush. While his crush may be out of his league, being the son of the alphas, Créme was still determined to gain his heart.

Cadbury
Male/ 5 years/ scout/ Dark brown chow chow-Akita mix/tags: Hershey
Cadbury had made his way to the nursery. He was nervous about visiting his crush, who was a pup sitter. He stood at the entrance unsure of if he should actually enter or not.

Pieces
Male/ 5 years/ Healer/ Light brown and white chow chow-akita mix/ tags: Reese
Pieces knew his nervous brother was probably going to the nursery, so he decided to follow. He knew his brother was too nervous to notice his presence but followed anyway. He spotted Reese nearby and approached him. “Morning!” He greeted the omega.

Sugar
Male/ 6 years/ loner/ Silver, black, and white Rottweiler and Beauceron mix/ tags: open
Sugar woke up from the hole in the wall he called home. It was quite large and cozy for a hole. He sniffed around, looking for the scent of food.

Mochi
Male/ 9 months/ trainee/ large white Pyrenees and Samoyed mix/ tags: open
Mochi was rolling in the dirt, tongue lolling out. He enjoyed the feeling of the cold dirt. He sneezed, dirt had gotten in his nose. He then returned to rolling around.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:24 am

Enzo
Borzoi - m - beta - 8y - crush (maybe Sugar) - tags: open
the somewhat large yet skinny male got out of the den, stretching and yawning he took a look around the camp they had. He looked over to the leader's den for a moment, seeing some movements there, but didn't want to bother them, he didn't really have any reason to do that anyway. He could do a small territory round as he was scented loners around the lands for days now, but so far they were out of his reach.

Dakota
Belgian sheepdog - f - Guardian - 4y - crush (??) - tags: Creme
She was being up for a moment now, only waiting for the pack to rise, or the guards to get up. After seeing Creme she walked to the "morning Creme...ready for today's patrols? Maybe we will find something interesting today" she said to him, flicking her tail as she looked the way he was looking "Or are you waiting for someone else?" she asked.

Lorelei
Australian Shepherd- f - Hunter - 4y - crush (??) - tags: open
She left the camp for a short while, walking around the lands and looking around to enjoy the morning. She knew that the Beta was once a while mentioned loners on their lands, but nobody ever seemed to face those strangers, though now when she was alone it was good that she didn't walk into one of them.

Luna
Finnish Lapphund. border collie mix - f - Pup sitter - 3y - crush (Orion) - tags: open
She woke up as the mother and pup sitter was talking with other dogs there. She stood up to get outside the nursery as she felt the full den a little uncomfortable and she was hot in there. She shook her pelt a little bit as she took a deep breath of the fresh air.

Apollo
Mudi - m - Guardian trainee - 1½ - crush (??) - tags: Mochi
He watched out of the trainee's little den, his eyes followed those who were already up and even those still sleeping inside the den. He looked toward the Mochi rolling in the dirt, a little bit of disgust on his face, maybe he was being a little bit of a diva as he didn't like the idea of dirt on his pelt "Seriously what are you doing?" the blue merle mudi asked the Mochi.

Sasha
Alaskan Klee kai - f - Hunter trainee - 1y - crush (??) - tags: Krisp, Wafer
The small husky-looking dog watched the hunters there, wondering if she could ask to join some of their hunts today. Her eyes stopped the Krisp and Wafer there "Hello, hello, are you two going out today? Can I join your hunts if you do?" she called out as she run to the father and daughter.

Gizmo
Schipperke - m - pup - 4m - crush (??) - tags: Yin, Charli
He watched as his adoptive mother left the nursery to get outside of the fresh air. He looked at the dogs at the nursery, before turning to Yin "So what's happening, why everyone is there now?" he asked the younger pup. His eyes looked over to Charli there as well.
__
Bandit
Doberman Pincher - m - Loner - 5y - crush (Cinnamon) - tags: Cinnamon, Maple (kind of)
He was out hunting, catching a wild turkey, but he did find something else too two dogs not so far away, which made him nervous a little bit. He was hungry so he didn't really want to share or for them to steal this prey away from him, so he stayed out of their way and only stalked to make sure they didn't surprise him,

Ginger
Norwegian Lundehund - f - Loner - 2y - crush (Wafer, Nilla) - tags: open
Yawning the skinny female walked around looking for prey, so far she was being unlucky, and the small amount of prey she did found get away from her. Sighing she walked over to a small brook there to take a drink as she was thinking of a second place to get something to eat, without being seen by those who could want to eat her instead.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:07 am

[hey guys, sorry if I confused you, but they're in an abandoned building on the edge of a town. They don't have dens. A room can be a nursery, so I was just using that word for where the mothers and pups are. Anyway! I'm going to post again]

Sugar Cookie- f- 6 y- alpha female- Collie Shepherd looking mix- mate: Chocolate Chip- offspring: Oreo and Nilla but kind of wants more- family: not in RP but dad x mom, older siblings and her own littermates- Tags: family (pack in a way)

The lighter creamy female twitched half flop ears and flicked a fluffy tail. She laid against her mate, still sleeping, but soon twitched a bit. She jerked, opening her eyes and looking around. She sighed and shook her head, brown eyes looking to her mate. She smiled a canine smile as she nuzzled the black and white husky. She nipped at him a bit, too. She then glanced to their offspring. All four ended up sleeping in the same place in their little territory.

Oreo- m- 2 y- alpha offspring- husky collie shepherd mix- homosexual; Creme- no mate for another year- no pups until then either- Chocolate Chip x Sugar Cookie: Nilla (and him of course)- Tags: family (and pack in a way)

The dark and white mix twitched a bit, kicking one leg. He seemed to be chasing something or playing in his dreams. He whined a bit as well, eyes shut tight. He kicked again, growling as well, and it was a wonder he hadn't kicked his sister at all.

Reese- genderfluid- 4 y- Omega- mixed breed- boys; Pieces- mate open- wants to adopt some pups- family not in RP but has a dad, mom, older siblings, Hershey is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: checking on Hershey and the nursery, Cadbury, Pieces

The chocolate and tan semi fluffy dog jumped a bit as they heard the voice. He looked to the other dog, and nodded of him. "Good...good morning,, they said, suddenly feeling nervous. They stood outside the entrance to the nursery/room. The building was abandoned, so there were no actual doors. There were just entryway type things, where a door should be. Shaking his head, he looked to Cadbury. They watched the other approach Hershey.

Hershey- genderfluid- 4 y- pup sitter- mixed breed- boys; Cadbury- mate open- wants to adopt some pups- family not in RP but has a dad, mom, older siblings, Reese is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: nursery, Reese, Cadbury and Pieces

The chocolate and darker semi fluffy dog glanced around a moment. They looked to the mothers and pups a moment. They then looked as Cadbury approached the entryway. They said "You...you can come in," then looked away quick.

Yang- f- 3 y- Mother- Akita Karelian bear dog mix- Pan; Lorelei and Ginger- mate open- pups: Yaro and Leth (open to be played), Yin- family not in RP but has a dad, mom, older siblings and littermates- Tags: pups, nursery, Hershey, Reese technically

The white marked dog jerked awake. Her blue eyes looked to her pups, and she sighed with relief to see they were alright. Of course they were alright, and she shook her head a bit. She then glanced to Gizmo, as he approached the other pups.

Yin- m- 2 mo- pup- unknown, Akita and Karelian bear dog- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush is Gizmo- way too young- way too young- male x Yang: Yaro and Leth- Tags: nursery (Gizmo and Charli), mom, Hershey, Reese technically

The white pup with the blue and brown eyes jerked a bit. He finally woke up and sighed, sitting up and shaking his head. He heard Gizmo talking to him, and looked to him. "What? Can you ask that again? Sorry...I was sleeping," he said to him.

Krisp- m- 6 y- hunter- Golden Retriever- bi; Paprika- mate open again- offspring: Wafer, wants more honestly- family not in RP, but has parents (elders) and his littermates- Tags: Wafer/Sasha

The golden retriever male looked to one of the hunter trainees. He glanced to his daughter a moment, then to Sasha. He nodded as he said "We probably should go hunting. Going to the butcher is easier...but we know how to hunt, so we should.,

Wafer- f- 2 y- hunter- Golden retriever mix- bi; Ginger, Nilla maybe- no mate for a year- no pups for a year as well- Krisp x female, probably has some siblings somewhere, grandparents, aunts and uncles- Tags: Krisp/ Sasha

The white pawed golden female nodded to Sasha as well. "He's right, going to the butcher is easier, but since we know how to hunt we should. Of course you can join us," she said to her. She wondered if they'd come upon any loners that day...

Cinnamon- m- 5 y- loner for now- Shiba Inu mix- Asexual homoromantic; Bandit- no mate but open for SO- took in Maple, wants to maybe adopt more- family not in RP but dad and mom and siblings- Tags: Maple/ Bandit

The red and lighter male curled his tail over his back. Light brown eyes looked about, and he saw a dog off away from them...He watched the dog, making sure they weren't going to attack. He then headed over towards them, wondering if this was dumb. He shook his head some. He called "Hello," as he got closer.

Maple- m- 1 y- loner for now- Tibetan Mastiff Anatolian Shepherd terrier (?) Aussie or Cattle dog- Asexual homoromantic; possibly Apollo, Nutmeg- no mate but SO when older- would adopt pups- no known family, but Cinnamon took him in six to eight months ago- Tags: Cinnamon/ Bandit

The fluffy brownish male twitched flopped over ears. Lighter brown eyes noticed the stranger as well, and he shook his head. He whined when his adoptive father headed towards the stranger...He sighed and walked after him, seeing the turkey but not really interested.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:35 pm

Créme
Male/ 2 years/ guard/ Creme, chocolate, and white collie/ tags: Dakota
Créme jumped slightly when he heard someone talk behind him. He blushes at the mention of waiting for another. He was… but it didn’t seem polite to say so. “N-no. I’m not waiting on anyone” he replied. “Ya, I’m ready” he adds.

Cadbury
Male/ 5 years/ scout/ Dark brown chow chow-Akita mix/tags: Hershey
Cadbury entered when invited. “How are you today?” He asks after stepping into the nursery.

Pieces
Male/ 5 years/ Healer/ Light brown and white chow chow-akita mix/ tags: Reese
Pieces smiles, “up to anything this morning?” He asks, tilting his head in question. He wanted to spend time with the other but didn’t know his schedule today.

Sugar
Male/ 6 years/ loner/ Silver, black, and white Rottweiler and Beauceron mix/ tags: open
Sugar woke up from the hole in the wall he called home. It was quite large and cozy for a hole. He sniffed around, looking for the scent of food.

Mochi
Male/ 9 months/ trainee/ large white Pyrenees and Samoyed mix/ tags: Apollo
Mochi continues rolling in the dirt. He stopped when he heard a voice. “Oh, me? I’m just having fun!” He says continuing to roll around, kicking dirt up slightly. “You should join me, it’s fun!” He invited the other
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me