Free Spirits

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Free Spirits

Postby LunaClaw » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:41 am

LUCIFER!!
Male/ 5 years old/ Belgian Malinois/ Loner/ Homosexual/ tags: Anabel, Anastasia

Lucifer nods, “we can try” he offers. He nods to Anastasia, following after her. He sniffed the air, still slightly tense.

RIVER!!
Female/ 2 years/Australian Shepherd/ Scout/ Pansexual/ tags: open

River lay near the entrance of the territory, laying against a wall. Her ear twitched every so often at the activity going around her.

COTTON!!
Male/ 1 years/ Gordon Setter/ Loner/ Homosexual/ tags: open

Cotton emerged from the building he slept in, moving to the alleyway. He didn’t stay in one place too long, else he’d have a higher chance of being caught by the dog catchers.

PINE!!
Female/ 4 months/ Labrador Retriever/ Pup/ Questioning/ Tags: Luna -> Other pups

Pine wagged her tail, joining the others in the race. She yelped as she tumbled headfirst. She tripped over her own paws. Getting back to her paws, she tried to catch back up.

RUNE!!
Male/ 3 years/ Bernese Mountain Dog/ Guard/ Demisexual/ Tags: Krisp

Rune skidded to a stop as Krisp told him to stay back. He looked past him and say two other dogs he was talking to. Whoops, he lowered his head, apologizing silently to Krisp. He then waited as he spoke to the other two.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Free Spirits

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:34 pm

Sugar Cookie- f- 6 y- alpha female- Collie Shepherd looking mix- mate: Chocolate Chip- offspring: Oreo and Nilla, adopted Minnow and Whisper- family: not in RP but dad x mom, older siblings and her own littermates- Tags: family

The lighter creamy female female watched her mate nod to her. Of course, she herself had been protective of the two pups too, but not towards Minnow or Whisper. She even had been protective of her own siblings. Not to the point of getting mad at younger family members, though. She said "I do too...but Minnow needs to...tone himself down too. You know he can be a bit much sometimes," she said. It always amazed her how different Minnow and Whisper were. She shook her head, eating some of the rabbit then letting him eat some too.

Oreo- m- 2 y- alpha offspring- husky collie shepherd mix- homosexual; Creme- no mate until 3- no pups until 3- Chocolate Chip x Sugar Cookie: Nilla, Minnow and Whisper- Tags: family

The dark and white mix nodded as he looked at his litter mate a moment. "We should... definitely teach him how to wake others up in a better way. Its our job, our duty, as his siblings and also...the future alpha and beta." Only one of them could be alpha, unless they decided to be co alphas. He shook his head a couple times. He then gave a canine smile, nudging Whisper a bit as he saw them looking out of the room.

Minnow- m- 1 y- alpha offspring (but adopted)- Baengkaew Jindo Spitz Terrier- hetero; Sasha- mate at 3- pups- Whisper is twin- Tags: family

The handsome medium furred silvery colored male continued to crouch. His ears stayed back, and he looked at Whisper for a small moment. He shook his head and sighed, saying "I won't do it again..." He let her cuff him, then nodded and barked "Food, food!" in obvious agreement.

Whisper- agender- 1 y- alpha offspring (but adopted)- same breeds as Minnow- crush is Apollo- at 3- pups- Minnow (twin)- Tags: family

The medium furred silvery colored and white marked one shook their head. They twitched their ears and flicked their tail a couple times. They were staring out the door, but then Nilla was speaking and Oreo nudged them. Hesitantly, they said "I, um...yeah," though seemed to be wanting to see some-dog.

Reese- genderfluid- 4 y- Omega- mix- Pieces- mate open- wants to adopt- family not in RP but dad, mom, older siblings, Hershey is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: nursery, Pieces

The chocolate and tan semi fluffy dog followed after the male dog. They twitched their ears, flicking their tail back and forth a couple times. They looked at him a moment, then felt shy and quickly looked away. They liked silence but not too much, so they said "So, um...have any nice dreams lately?"

Hershey- genderfluid- 4 y- pup sitter- mix- boys; Cadbury- mate open- wants to adopt- family not in RP but dad, mom, older siblings, Reese is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: nursery (Luna)

The chocolate and darker semi fluffy dog nodded at the she dog. They said "That's fine, you...will probably get to in the future," they finished. They then said "We haven't had really young pups in awhile anyway. Yang has Yin, you have Gizmo, and Marlee has Charli. Then there's Pine, who I can easily watch over, so there's not really much to do right now. Maybe in the future we'll have more pups to watch," they said.

Yang- f- 3 y- Mother- Akita Karelian bear dog mix- Pan; Lorelei a little, Dakota, maybe Marlee- mate open- pups: Yaro and Leth, Yin- family not in RP but dad, mom, older siblings and littermates- Tags: pups, nursery, Hershey

The white marked dog let her blue eyes look to the pups a moment. She watched them all run off, and guessed they'd just go to one of the nearby rooms. She nodded as she turned back to Marlee. She noticed how Gizmo and Pine were the last two to go. She yipped another giggle, saying "Most pups are like that, and Yin's siblings are like that." She looked to the other two "NPC) pups, as they sat. Leth gave an indignant 'hey' and she nosed the pup a bit. She then smiled a canine smile, saying "I'll take that as a compliment." She then shook her head a bit, saying "Oh, i don't think it's his anxiety he's transferring. I think...he might have a crush on Gizmo."

Yin- m- 2 mo- pup- unknown, Akita and Karelian bear dog- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush is Gizmo- way too young- way too young- male x Yang: Yaro and Leth- Tags: Gizmo and Charli and Pine

The white pup with the blue and brown eyes looked back, seeing the other two. He then looked at Charli, saying "Guess you won, the race anyway. The other two are coming now, so...whoever gets in last has to seek, right?" he asked. He just wanted to be sure of the rules.

Krisp- m- 6 y- hunter- Golden Retriever- bi; Paprika- mate open again- offspring: Wafer, wants more honestly- family not in RP, but parents (elders) and his littermates- Tags: Paprika and Nutmeg, Rune

The golden male continued to move forward, since he hadn't actually seen them yet. He heard their voices, so that was where he was looking. He felt himself smiling, a canine equivalent of such anyway. His tail gently flicked and wagged, but he realized and stopped it. He sniffed the air again, taking pause as he did so. He could, of course, smell their two different unique scents, the one smelling similar to the other. Not the same, of course, but quite similar. Silently cheering, he said "Yes, I can take you to meet my alphas; I'm... right here," and stepped out.

Wafer- f- 2 y- hunter- Golden retriever mix- bi; Ginger, Nilla- no mate until 3- no pups until 3- Krisp x female, probably siblings somewhere, grandparents, aunts and uncles- Tags: Sasha, Lorelei

The white pawed golden female now held the pheasant she'd managed to catch. She nodded and said "I'm fine with that," as she looked at them. "We could try fishing at one of the ponds or the river that's around. That or we could just hunt some squirrels and or rabbit." She looked at the two of them, to see if they had an opinion on this. She then said "Oh...Sasha, you did a really good job out here today."

Cinnamon- m- 5 y- loner for now- Shiba Inu mix- Asexual homoromantic; Bandit- open for SO- took in Maple, wants to maybe adopt more- family not in RP but dad and mom and siblings- Tags: Maple and Bandit/ Trevor and others approaching

The red and lighter male nodded at the other male, and said "I guess. Um...are there other packs around here?" he then asked, curious. "I've only really smelled the pack that's in that abandoned hotel or whatever it is. I haven't actually met them yet, though." He shook his head a bit, curling his tail over then dropping it down again. He then nodded as the other spoke of it being loners faults too. "Yeah...maybe we just shouldn't go over there, there's lots of land that isn't theirs. I...don't know if I want to...I want to stay with you," he said. He then squeaked and stared down at his paws in mortification. What...what did he just...why had he said it that way?!

Maple- m- 1 y- loner for now- Tibetan Mastiff Anatolian Shepherd terrier (?) Aussie or Cattle dog- Asexual homoromantic; Trevor- SO when older- would adopt pups- Cinnamon took him in six to eight months ago- Tags: Cinnamon and Bandit/ Trevor

The fluffy brownish male tilted his head as he looked at the other two. He nodded and said "Yeah...we definitely should stop just going on their land. Cinnamon is right, there's plenty of land and prey. We don't really need to enter territory of pack dogs," he said. He then tilted his head once more, as he heard what Cinnamon had said. He giggled and said "I think Cinnamon likes you~" then shook his head.

He then twitched, as he smelled scents from somewhere nearby. Were they closer to a pack territory then they'd actually thought they were? He shivered a bit, but he knew he could defend himself from others his age. It was adult dogs he had to worry about, if they got territorial...He stood and began to walk towards the scent. At a closer but still safe distance, he called "Hello...who's out there?"

Ana/ Anabel- genderfluid but identifies as male most often- 4 y- Cattle dog Catahoula leopard dog- loner- Boys; Lucifer- open for mate- wants pups a bit but doesn't have to- Anastasia, dad- Tags: Anastasia/ Lucifer

The handsome but pretty blue (gray) and tan white marked and dark spotted mix nodded. Blue and brown eyes looked around, then back to the two. They smiled a canine smile, and said "Okay." They then looked to their mom, nodding to the she dog and following her.

Anastasia- f- 7 y- Catahoula leopard dog- loner but honestly wants to join pack- Pan; open- mate is open again- offspring is Ana but wouldn't mind having more- Tags: Ana/ Lucifer

The pretty blue eyed she dog smiled a canine smile as she looked at the two. She flicked her tail and walked along, soon catching smells of rabbit and birds.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me