Street Dogs

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Street Dogs

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:13 am

Tesra - female - white shepherd - tags: Boba, (Tornado), Creampuff, Buckeye
She gave the mother a nod and then looked at the pup "So you were a Buckeye right?" she asked the male pup. She then looked back to the female "You sure have interesting names, where are they coming from?" she asked suddenly. Those names reminded her a little bit of pet dog names, as they usually had kind of weird names or maybe those only felt weird in her ears.

Nein - male - black shepherd - tags: Ficarro, Cannoli, Crepe
He looked at the female there and the older male dog there "How could I know..." he said with a sigh. His black ears perked at Ficarro's words 'Well more dogs does mean more prey, but more dogs mean more dangers too...' he thought to himself as he looked at Tornado there who was questioning the two male and female.

Tornado - male - Leonberger - tags: Creampuff, Buckeye, Boba (Tesra, Ficarro), Cannoli, Creme
His eyes looked around to see Tesra there with a pup "Hmm, well what do we find here? Hello little one, who may you be?" he asked the pup.

He looked at the male "Well, I meant if you all four knew each other, but your answer early just kind of answered my question already" he said to Cannoli as he flicked his tail toward the Creampuff and her pup "We don't meet this many dogs at the same time often, so I wanted to know...if there is the reason for that...or just a coincidence" he kept saying. He had already spoken with the mother and the pup, but he didn't really know the two adults "So can I ask you why you came here?" he asked them, he didn't show any aggression, just a gentle question.

Ficarro - female - Doberman - tags: Cannoli, and Crepe, Nein
She looked at Crepe "Well more dogs means more or bigger prey...if you are really going to join this group, you could give your part of it, as I said earlier..." she said to her then looked back at Tornado. Their leader was not yet said if those two were able to join them or not, but she was pretty sure the mother and pup were already in 'he is so naive' she thought to herself as she shook her head a little bit with a sigh.

Ging - female - husky & Alaskan malamute mix - tags: Zaeru, An, Anni /boys)
She flicked her ears over to the female's answers "Well there are rabbits now, those prey are not extinct, you just need time and patience to find them...you got nothing without hard work, is that how the lives go..." she said to her with a sight. She then looked at the female little confused and annoyed "So what is your problem really?" she asked her suddenly "Are you looking for a member to join or follow, looking for a possible pack?" she asked her sudeently. She didn't understand the other female at all "You're not acting like most other loners are...threat, kill or run away, no talking or anythign like what you're doing" she kept speaking to her.

Lazuli - male - Shikoku & husky mix - tags: Topaz, Zaeru, An
He looked at the male stranger "Well you were hidden from our sight, as you're here you could see that in here we can't see what's over there" he responded to him. He looked at the young wolf little bit unsure "I am Lazuli...why do you want to know?" he asked him.

Zaeru - female - Czechoslovakian Wolfdog mix - tags: Ging (boys, An, Anni)
(Um She was thinking the attention seeker part, not saying it out of loud)

She looked over to the male wolf coming to talk to the two boys there mostly. She didn't say anything there, but the situation did hurt her feelings as she felt very unwanted, ugly, and just disgusting to being a female. She shook her head and looked elsewhere 'Could I get the same attention from males if I was born a male too...' she kept thinking, but then shook her head again as she thought what can she do about that now?

Topaz - male - Czechoslovakian Wolfdog mix - tags: Lazuli, Zaeru
He flicked his ears a little confusedly "Talk to us? Why do you want to talk to us, we don't even know each other" he said shaking his head. He looked at his sister for a while, then looked at Lazuli "I am Topaz and she is my sister Zaeru" he responded to him silently.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:27 am

Boba looked up at tornado. He was a huge dog, yet Boba faced him with bravery. "My name is Boba. I would like to join your group." He replied to the leader.

Boba looked quickly behind him, hearing snarls. His pup fur bristled. "SNAKE!" He said furiously. As Snake was realizing his mistake, Boba leaped at him, using his small size to weave around his legs to make him fall over.

Snake watched the few dogs from afar. "A pup joining a weak group, a scardy dog with a brave Lil sis. Rich pickings for snake." He recognized Crepe, and Cannoli among the group. These dogs were EVERYWHERE! Hissing a snake like fury, he lunged himself at Buckeye, having previously gone for Creampuff, but he missed and landed on this dog instead. It was then he looked up and relized tornado was Bigger than HIM. There was a rather large white dog, accompanied by a black dog.
Snake suddenly felt very stupid, realizing he could die right now and here.
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:40 pm

[not sure how he could recognize Creampuff when he only saw Cannoli and Cannoli's daughter Crepe.

Queen: I'm assuming from her post that Zaeru only likes males, tell me if that's not true, but do you want me to make a male to crush on her?]

Cannoli- m- 6 y- CLD- Pan; Tornado maybe, Pancake but I don't know his sexuality- mate: open for a boy- Crepe, wants more- leader of his family (just him and Crepe)- kind, caring, paternal, helpful; stubborn, hard headed, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Crepe/ Ficarro and Nein, Tornado, others

the dark brown spotted darker tan and white male heard sounds behind them and snarled. He'd been about to answer Ficarro. He now quickly turned to see Snake. "Get away from those pups!" he barked angrily, snapping at snake really.

Crepe- f- 3 y- Catahoula Shepherd- bi; Snake, Nein- open for mate- wants some pups- Cannoli is her father- really likes food- kind, caring, maternal, helpful, silly, playful; stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Cannoli/ Ficarro and Nein, Tornado, others

The tan and white female with half flop ears shook her head. "Yeah...no, we don't know each other, but you said you got your answer earlier." She then smiled a canine smile at Ficarro and Nein both. She was about to answer but heard sounds as well. She may be shy and nervous at times, but this made her angry...She snarled and lunged at Snake. She saw Boba weaving him, and Snake was also staring at Tornado and the others. This allowed her to grab onto one of his legs and bite down in anger.

Creampuff- f- 4 y- husky and quarter Shepherd- Demi; has to bond- has to bond- son Buckeye- good girl- sweet, gentle, kind, caring, heart of gold, usually happy; shy, nervous, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset, don't touch on head without warning- Tags: Buckeye/Tornado and Tesra, Boba, others

The lighter tan and white female nodded to Tesra, and said "I think they came from humans. We've been wandering a while though...I haven't seen a human in so long." She smiled proudly and nuzzled her son a moment, then another dog was lunging at him...She snarled and darted to bite at Snake. No one messed with her or touched her baby...She bit down on one of his ears, then watched Boba and Crepe. She jumped back, and put her pup behind her.

Buckeye- m- 4 months- Shepherd husky- homoromantic; Boba- way too young- way too young- Creampuff is mom- he's just a baby- sweet, playful, cuddly, intelligent, happy, silly; shy, nervous, loud, wild, withdrawn if upset, doesn't like under- Tags: Creampuff/ Tornado and Tesra, Boba, others

The little peanut butter like tan, brown and white one nodded. "Yes that's my name, my name is Buckeye!" he barked excitedly. He wagged his little tail a bit, and giggled as well. He then yelped as a stranger lunged at him... but mama and two others came to his rescue. He shivered and whined some. He stayed behind her now.

Anni- f- 4 y- Borzoi Nenets herding dog East- European Shepherd East Siberian Laika mix- Bi; Ging- mate open- An is son, wants more pups maybe (adopted ones)- Family not in RP- Tags: An/ Lazuli and Topaz, Ging and Zaeru

The bluish green eyed golden and brown dog with some white nodded. "Yes, I suppose that is true, and your sons seem to be done with that burrow. Well, your...adopted sons that is. Sorry if they're not actually done with it yet." She then nodded as she looked at the pretty female. "I just thought you were pretty and it would be nice to talk, and An ran over here anyway...It would be nice to be part of a small pack or group. I don't know if there are any around...or you'd want to form one."

An- m- 1 y 3 mo- unknown mix- not in a pack yet- homosexual; Topaz and Lazuli- too young- too young- Anni is mom or adoptive mom and is the only family he's ever known- Tags: Anni/ Lazuli and Topaz, Ging and Zaeru

(Sorry...ignore that then)

The bluish green eyed white marked golden one noticed the female seemed disappointed somehow. He shook his head a couple times. He couldn't help that he only liked boys. He didn't know if that was her problem, but it could be. He smiled a canine smile as he looked at the two brothers. Answering Lazuli, he said "You're both handsome, so I wanted to know your names." He didn't seem to realize he'd just said they were handsome. He then said "Nice to meet you Lazuli, Topaz, and Zaeru."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:18 pm

Snake yelped as he was swarmed by furious dogs. He grabbed Boba in his teeth, tossing him off his muzzle at the hard wall.
He then went for Cannoli...As best as he could with five furious dog chasing him. He flopped down. "Wait! I surrender!"

Boba was trying to grab his face, but was suddenly thrown off into a wall. Stunned, he fell stiffly. He was about to lunge back, head spinning, but there was no need. The other dogs quickly came to Buckeye's rescue. Boba watched in disgust as Snake whimpered like a lost newborn puppy. He knew this dog, and hated him with everything in him.

Boba walked over to to the submissive Snake. He growled in his face. "I personally don't think you deserve to but I'll leave that to the adults." Boba showed his teeth, and backed away for someone else to take his place.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:06 pm

[Queen: I'm assuming from her post that Zaeru only likes males, tell me if that's not true, but do you want me to make a male to crush on her?]

Cannoli- m- 6 y- CLD- Pan; Tornado maybe, Pancake but I don't know his sexuality- mate: open for a boy- Crepe, wants more- leader of his family (just him and Crepe)- kind, caring, paternal, helpful; stubborn, hard headed, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Crepe/ Ficarro and Nein, Tornado, others

the dark brown spotted darker tan and white male snarled when Snake came towards him...The others were grabbing at him, though. He rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Well, if you surrender, I guess you can live...since my daughter seems to think you're handsome. I personally don't see what she sees in you..." He then looked to Nein. He liked this male, or rather was okay with him. He could sense Crepe seemed to have a thing for Nein as well.

Crepe- f- 3 y- Catahoula Shepherd- bi; Snake, Nein- open for mate- wants some pups- Cannoli is her father- really likes food- kind, caring, maternal, helpful, silly, playful; stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Cannoli/ Ficarro and Nein, Tornado, others

The tan and white female with half flop ears shook her head. "Yeah...no, we don't know each other, but you said you got your answer earlier." She then smiled a canine smile at Ficarro and Nein both.
(For Queen)

She snarled and continued to bite at his leg. When he dropped down and said he surrendered, she let go and shook her head. "Dad!" she yelped, when Cannoli just outed her like that. She sighed and said "Yeah, you're handsome...but your attitude isn't great," to Snake.

Creampuff- f- 4 y- husky and quarter Shepherd- Demi; has to bond- has to bond- son Buckeye- good girl- sweet, gentle, kind, caring, heart of gold, usually happy; shy, nervous, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset, don't touch on head without warning- Tags: Buckeye/Tornado and Tesra, Boba, others

The lighter tan and white female nodded to Tesra, and said "I think they came from humans. We've been wandering a while though...I haven't seen a human in so long." She smiled proudly and nuzzled her son a moment.
(For Queen)

She snarled and watched the male carefully. He finally dropped down, after throwing Boba then going after Cannoli...She rolled her eyes and turned to her son. She nuzzled him a bit, then chose to ignore Snake and instead looked to Boba, asking "Are you okay?"

Buckeye- m- 4 months- Shepherd husky- homoromantic; Boba- way too young- way too young- Creampuff is mom- he's just a baby- sweet, playful, cuddly, intelligent, happy, silly; shy, nervous, loud, wild, withdrawn if upset, doesn't like under- Tags: Creampuff/ Tornado and Tesra, Boba, others

The little peanut butter like tan, brown and white one nodded. "Yes that's my name, my name is Buckeye!" he barked excitedly. He wagged his little tail a bit, and giggled as well.
(For Queen)

He continued to shiver and whimper, louder when Boba got thrown...The stranger soon dropped, and said he was surrendering. He heard Boba tell the other he didn't deserve it. He trotted over to the other pup, asking ,Do you...know him...and...are you okay, did he hurt you?"

Anni- f- 4 y- Borzoi Nenets herding dog East- European Shepherd East Siberian Laika mix- Bi; Ging- mate open- An is son, wants more pups maybe (adopted ones)- Family not in RP- Tags: An/ Lazuli and Topaz, Ging and Zaeru

The bluish green eyed golden and brown dog with some white nodded. "Yes, I suppose that is true, and your sons seem to be done with that burrow. Well, your...adopted sons that is. Sorry if they're not actually done with it yet." She then nodded as she looked at the pretty female. "I just thought you were pretty and it would be nice to talk, and An ran over here anyway...It would be nice to be part of a small pack or group. I don't know if there are any around...or you'd want to form one."

An- m- 1 y 3 mo- unknown mix- not in a pack yet- homosexual; Topaz and Lazuli- too young- too young- Anni is mom or adoptive mom and is the only family he's ever known- Tags: Anni/ Lazuli and Topaz, Ging and Zaeru

(Sorry...ignore that then)

The bluish green eyed white marked golden one noticed the female seemed disappointed somehow. He shook his head a couple times. He couldn't help that he only liked boys. He didn't know if that was her problem, but it could be. He smiled a canine smile as he looked at the two brothers. Answering Lazuli, he said "You're both handsome, so I wanted to know your names." He didn't seem to realize he'd just said they were handsome. He then said "Nice to meet you Lazuli, Topaz, and Zaeru."[/quote]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:10 pm

Boba stiffened as the two wolves came to ask him questions. His worries, trauma and confusion caused him to snap. "I'm fine!" He snapped, tail flicking with fury. He calmed down. "Yes, I do...know...him." He replied to Buckeye. To Creampuff, he nodded, then turned back to Tornado.

Snake looked acutely embarrassed. "Um...I'll be going then." With a fearful look at Boba, her turned tail and fled.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:02 am

Tesra - female - white shepherd - tags: Boba, (Tornado), Creampuff, Buckeye, Snake
She smiled at Buckeye and then turned to the pup before looking at the Snake coming from them out of nowhere. She didn't really know that well the other dog, but she heard only bad things about him so she was alert when he appeared there. Thought she didn't do anything just growled as she didn't want to bring more problems especially when the Snake tried to leave.

Nein - male - black shepherd - tags: Ficarro, Cannoli, Crepe, Snake
He turned at Snake with a growl, he didn't understand the other male at all. He wanted to ask him what was he doing here, but Tornado was the first to ask about it. He shook his head with a smirk "What a coward, is afraid of a pup" he said silently.

Tornado - male - Leonberger - tags: Creampuff, Buckeye, Boba (Tesra, Ficarro), Cannoli, Creme, Snake
He looked at Boba there "Nice to meet you Boba" he answered flicking his ears over to Cannoli and Creme then, but had no time to answer anything when the Snake came there too "Snake what are you doing here?" he asked him in loud voice. Usually, that dog did move elsewhere than near his group, so this was a little bit surprising. He flicked his tail to Ficarro as she spoke up.

Ficarro - female - Doberman - tags: Cannoli, Crepe, Nein, Snake
She growled to Snake "Get lost Snake you're not welcome here...you could know that" she said with an aggressive voice. She also didn't know that well this male, but anything she did know was not a good thing.

Ging - female - husky & Alaskan malamute mix - tags: Zaeru, An, Anni /boys)
She sighed "Stop saying that they're not my biological sons, but still a family to me...as I do know either of their parents, but that's about it," she said to her "What are you talking about? They got the hares, they're be taught to hunt only enough for their needs no overhunting things," she said. She flicked her ears "That's an interesting reason to have...we're not really a pack, I don't think there are any packs nearby anyways" she said.

Lazuli - male - Shikoku & husky mix - tags: Topaz, Zaeru, An
He shook his head "Well we already told our names...and I never knew that the look is the only thing to go to talk to someone?" he said as he looked at his half-siblings and then Ging in the distance "We got the rabbits, let's go to eat" he said to his friend and Zaeru. He looked at An "Sorry but those are not enough to share with you and your mother" he said to him.

Zaeru - female - Czechoslovakian Wolfdog mix - tags: Ging (boys, An, Anni)
(I have not really thought of her sexuality, so I quess she could be demi, She has appearance pressure so she felt a little jealous when An seemed to be only interested in the two boys, she maybe took it too much to herself without really needing to.)

She sighed as she looked at the two boys there and then the female with GIng still there. She took the rabbit Topaz gave to her as he wanted to share the rabbit which was not much for two dogs, but it could give them some energy to find maybe something a little bit bigger.

Topaz - male - Czechoslovakian Wolfdog mix - tags: Lazuli, Zaeru
He looked at the stranger male than at Lazuli, flicking his ears as he called them handsome "I have never knowed that love at first sight is actually real..." he said out of loud. He nodded to Lazuli and poked his rabbit at his sister, as he saw the look on her face "Take this sis, it's not much but still something" he said to her.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:51 am

[Queen: XD kay Kay. I'll probably make an agender or genderfluid character, then, to crush on her or at least be her friend]

the dark brown spotted darker tan and white male sighed as Snake moved to leave. The new pack they'd found, new to them, seemed to be in agreement. They seemed to agree he shouldn't be here. Cannoli didn't know why he'd attacked with a big group like this around anyway...

The tan and white female with half flop ears shook her head at Nein. "I don't think it's just the pup he's afraid of. If he's really afraid of him. He seemed to be watching your leader, Tornado, as well, and that makes sense since Tornado is bigger than him."

The lighter tan and white female growled at the male again. She then turned back to the pups, and sighed as Boba snapped... "I'm glad he didn't hurt you, or not too bad. My name is Creampuff and this is Buckeye," she then said to Boba.

The little peanut butter like tan, brown and white one ran behind mama when Boba snapped...He then peered around her. boba was continuing to speak, calmly now, so he came back out. He nodded and said "I'm...sorry you have to know him..."

The bluish green eyed golden and brown dog with some white sighed. "Sorry...they would be considered your adoptees or fosters or whatever. If you don't like them being called your sons, we don't have to use that word." She then nodded to her. "Okay, okay...and I can see if there's anymore rabbits. There must be, I think they have a long chain of burrows under the ground. I don't know how many actually live together. We...we might stick around near you, then...unless that bothers you."

The bluish green eyed white marked golden one flicked his tail. He twitched his ears and sniffed the air a bit, then shook his head. He let his eyes wander a moment, then looked to the others. "I mean...you need to talk to strangers to get to know them, so any reason is a good one." He then felt warm as Topaz spoke... "I don't know if I'd c-call it love...more of a crush. Crushes don't always last..." he sighed. He then said "There's probably more rabbits under there, so my mom and I could find our own."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:39 pm

Boba smirked. "I think snake is sorrier than I am." He said, with a wink. "Nice to meet you two." He replied to Buckeye and Creampuff.

Curly saw Snake slinking away after his defeat. "Your an idiot.." She muttered.

Taken by surprise, she scrambled to get off her back. "Words are hardly a reason to kill me!" She said with difficulty around his paws pressed firmly on her chest and throat.

"By a small group of dogs and a PUPPY." She finished scornfully

Snake furiously turned around. "What did you say??" He growled. He lunged at her.

"No, but you never give me respect! Seriously, no sympathy at being defeated?"

Snake growled, anger climbing up his limbs.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:44 pm

Name;
Sora
Gender;
Genderfluid
Age;
1 year 3 months
Rank;
Nope, not in a pack yet
Sexuality:
Pan
Crush:
Zaeru potentially

Personality;
Silly, fun loving, playful, adventurous, sweet, gentle, kind, caring, honest usually, likes naps and cuddles, loves water, good enough at hunting and retrieving, learning to tell stories, intelligent, happy usually, seems lucky, likes younger pups, trustworthy.
Wild at times, loud at times, sometimes hyper, bouts of shyness and nerves, has some anxiety, not always truthful...doesn't always listen...doesn't like thunder or loud sounds, jumpy at times, doesn't like sudden movements, withdrawn if upset, aloof if irritated.
History:
Born one year and three months ago, and only knows Sara. They have always been with her, for as long as they can remember. She raised them with love, so even if she's not biologically their mom they see her as their mom. They don't know whether she is or not. They've never actually asked her. They just know they love her, and call her as their mom. They've been living with her and going from place to place. They find places to stay, but don't stay for long.
Family/mate/pups:
Sara (more than likely mom but might not be) ; Too young for mate or pups yet
Other:
Poodle x golden retriever with gray fur and brown eyes. Named Sora or sky because gray is also called blue in dogs and cats.

Name;
Sara
Gender;
Female
Age;
5 years
Rank;
Nope, not in a pack yet
Sexuality:
Pan
Crush:
Open

Personality;
Sweet, gentle, kind, caring, friendly, loyal, intelligent, playful, storyteller, loves pups, okay with talking to strangers (dogs), loves to swim of course, good at hunting and retrieving, likes naps and cuddles from time to time.
Stubborn, hard headed, wild at times, loud at times, withdrawn if upset, jumpy if there's loud sounds, doesn't like sudden movements, aloof if irritated, seems cold if angered, doesn't like to be alone though, scared of the dark... scared of thunder, scared of large fires.
History:
Born five years ago to golden retrievers in the house of a Japanese man and Canadian woman. They were living in California at the time. She was raised well and healthy with her siblings. Another couple came and picked her out. They took her to their home elsewhere. Their home was outside California. They kept her awhile then something happened...They went out and didn't come back for days, so she escaped the house. She's been wandering ever since, and now has Sora.
Family/mate/pups:
Sora, no mate, no other family in RP
Other:
Golden retriever with brown eyes and dark nose and that's all there is to her. She's golden, not the red color.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me