Street Dogs

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Street Dogs

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:03 pm

Accepted
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:56 pm

XD thank you
Going to wait for Queen before posting again]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:49 am

Tesra - female - white shepherd - tags: Boba, (Tornado), Creampuff, Buckeye, Snake

She nodded to the Tornado and then looked at the mother and the pups "Come on I will show you about our sleeping place, so you can rest or have a shelter if the rain happens" she said to them with a flick of her white tail. She sighed as she looked at Ficarro "Yes, yes I will accompany you too..." she responded as she turned away toward the abandoned mobile home, which was lying half on the ground, but the inside was spacious and comfortable. There were soft big beds in the back of the wagon.

Nein - male - black shepherd - tags: Ficarro, Cannoli, Crepe

He looked at the female "You were Crepe right?" he repeated "I am bad at remembering names sorry" he apologized. He then shook his head "Yeah that could only make sense to him to be afraid of our group leader even I could If I were him, but...I don't understand why did he that in the first place anyway starting with the most vulnerable who can't really fight back" he said to her with a sigh.

Tornado - male - Leonberger - tags: Creampuff, Buckeye, Boba (Tesra, Ficarro), Cannoli, Creme

He looked at Boba for a moment "So Boba what's your link with that Snake?" he asked him "If you don't want to say that's fine too" he said to him. He looked at Tesra "Tesra can you show Creampuff and the pups our sleeping place? For now, I will allow them to stay" he said to the white shepherd then turned to Ficarro "I heard you talking about hunting, take them with you, I think you want to test their skills" he said to her.

Ficarro - female - Doberman - tags: Cannoli, Crepe, Nein, Tesra

Her eyes followed the Snake going away from them, giving a little snarl, before turning to Tornado "Fine" she said to him. The Doberman turned to Cannoli and Crepe "As I told you earlier I want to see your hunting skills so if you're up for it, I will show up a place with plenty of smaller and maybe bigger prey where you can show me...Nein you're coming too and Tesra...too after you show them the place okay?" she said to the little group.

Ging - female - husky & Alaskan malamute mix - tags:Anni

She looked at her "Call whatever you want, but those three have names too, the boys are Lazuli and Topaz, the female is Zaeru, and I am Ging as I never really told you that" she said a little more relaxed as started to think that maybe those two strangers were not bad dogs after all. She shook her head "As you please, we don't own any lands here, just walking whenever the road takes us to" she responded to her.

Lazuli - male - Shikoku & husky mix - tags: Topaz, Zaeru, An

He blinked his eyes "Maybe so..." he responded silently, he was a little skeptical around strangers, maybe because his father always acted like any stranger dogs especially males were a serious risk. He shook his head "Then how can you just crush on someone you just met? I think that needs some time to happen" he asked him confusedly. He did not even think about those things and kind of let them slide under his mind.

Zaeru - female - Czechoslovakian Wolfdog mix - tags: Ging (boys, An, Anni)

She sighed as she looked at the two boys there and then the female with GIng still there. She took the rabbit Topaz gave to her as he wanted to share the rabbit which was not much for two dogs, but it could give them some energy to find maybe something a little bit bigger.

Topaz - male - Czechoslovakian Wolfdog mix - tags: Lazuli, Zaeru

He looked at An for a moment "I see...okay..." he said to him, nit really knowing what else to say about it.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:04 am

Boba looked to Tornado. "He killed my family, left me alone on the side of this wretched place. He ruined my life." He said simply.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:55 pm

Cannoli- m- 6 y- CLD- Pan; Tornado maybe, Pancake but I don't know his sexuality- mate: open for a boy- Crepe, wants more- leader of his family (just him and Crepe)- kind, caring, paternal, helpful; stubborn, hard headed, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Crepe/ Ficarro and Nein, Tornado, others

the dark brown spotted darker tan and white male nodded as he looked at Ficarro. He simply said "Okay," then smiled at Torndao. "Thank you for allowing us to stay," he said to him. He then thought Hes so handsome, before looking to Nein and Crepe and smiling.

Crepe- f- 3 y- Catahoula Shepherd- bi; Snake, Nein- open for mate- wants some pups- Cannoli is her father- really likes food- kind, caring, maternal, helpful, silly, playful; stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Cannoli/ Ficarro and Nein mainly, others

The tan and white female with half flop ears nodded and giggled a bit. "Yes, that's me, I'm Crepe...I...um...yeah." She shook her head, scolding herself for being awkward. "You must have heard my dad saying I think Snake is handsome...which he is, but...you're handsome too, and much nicer."

Creampuff- f- 4 y- husky and quarter Shepherd- Demi; has to bond- has to bond- son Buckeye- good girl- sweet, gentle, kind, caring, heart of gold, usually happy; shy, nervous, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset, don't touch on head without warning- Tags: Buckeye/ Tesra and Boba mainly, others

The lighter tan and white female smiled as she said "Nice to meet you, Boba." She then looked to Tesra and nodded to the other female. "Lead the way," she said, and nudged the pups a bit. Boba wasn't hers, but she still felt the need to be a bit motherly towards him. She then looked to Tesra once more. She began to follow her.

Buckeye- m- 4 months- Shepherd husky- homoromantic; Boba- way too young- way too young- Creampuff is mom- he's just a baby- sweet, playful, cuddly, intelligent, happy, silly; shy, nervous, loud, wild, withdrawn if upset, doesn't like under- Tags: Creampuff/ Tesra and Boba mainly, others

The little peanut butter like tan, brown and white one giggled. He felt...fluttery, warm, something, when the other winked. He didn't yet know what this was, but he would one day. "Nice to meet you," he said, then nipped him playfully before hurrying after mama.

Anni- f- 4 y- Borzoi Nenets herding dog East- European Shepherd East Siberian Laika mix- Bi; Ging- mate open- An is son, wants more pups maybe (adopted ones)- Family not in RP- Tags: An/ Lazuli and Topaz, Ging and Zaeru (mentions: Sara, and Sora by association)

The bluish green eyed golden and brown dog with some white smiled a canine smile. "Oh, thank you...and it's nice to meet you. Ging is a nice name. My name is Anni and that's An, did I...already tell you that?" she asked, worried now that maybe she had. She shook her head a couple times. "Zaeru is a pretty name, and Lazuli and Topaz are nice too." She said this then glanced around a moment. She noticed the younger dogs seemed to be getting on fine now, then she smelled another female around...

An- m- 1 y 3 mo- unknown mix- not in a pack yet- homosexual; Topaz and Lazuli- too young- too young- Anni is mom or adoptive mom and is the only family he's ever known- Tags: Anni/ Lazuli and Topaz, Ging and Zaeru

The bluish green eyed white marked golden one flicked his tail. He twitched his ears again, then shook his head. "I don't know...crushes just happen,' he said while lowering his head then raising it. Since dogs didn't have shoulder motion the way humans did, this was closest to a shrug. He then looked around a moment. "Do you guys smell another dog?" he asked, as he looked around. He seemed to be smelling whatever Anni was. He looked around once more.

Sora- genderfluid- 1 y 3 mo- Poodle x Golden- not in a pack yet- pan; Zaeru potentially- too young yet- too young yet- Sara is more than likely mom but also might not actually be- Tags: Sara/ Zaeru and boys, An, Anni and Ging in a way

The silly and fun loving but wild and loud (at times) one barked a bit. The brown eyed gray furred one then began to run. They looked back at their mom a moment, then ahead again. They'd caught scent of other dogs, so now they ran. They ran out in front of some younger dogs. They skidded to a halt and looked at the female one, saying "Hello." They noted how their mom hung back...At least she'd actually come with them, though, and they were thankful for that.

Sara- f- 5 y- Golden Retriever- not in a pack yet- Pan; open- mate is also open- Sora is her pup or adopted pup or foster, but she kind of wants more pups- family not in RPa Tags: Sora/ Zaeru and boys, An, Anni and Ging in a way

The sweet and gentle golden furred and brown eyed she dog sighed as she watched Sora. Her dark nose picked up scents as she began to run after then. The stubborn and hard headed one yawned a bit. She then shook her head and continued to follow. She saw dogs coming into sight. She slowed a bit, and watched Sora.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:11 pm

Boba began following everyone. This felt.. familiar. A warm tingle raced up his spine. Another energetic pup..motherly tones and a group. Family.. A voice called. He let it envelop him for a moment, until he heard a screech, so familiar he thought he'd die. Get away from my family! His father..Boba, help me! chip... Boba, run, don't look back! I'll keep him away!... "Mother..." He whispered. Get, on, runt! Someday I'll find you! Your family's blood is on my paws! Yours will be too before long! "No it won't, " Boba muttered. "Not before yours Is mine.." The memories choked his thoughts, making it hard to breathe. shreiking, his family's dying yelps...Saving him...For what? The answer swam in his mind, but like a fish, he couldn't grasp it. His heart pounded as fiercely as it had that night. The warmness died away, to be replaced with fury, greif, and resolve. He tried not to show it outward, but two tears were rather persistent. Each drop seemed to him like another loss. To hide his feelings, he put on a angry, irritated mood. He couldn't let them see his tears. Boba walked stiffly behind the other dogs, paws stubbing carelessly.
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:23 pm

Furrydogs12 wrote:Kairos
-Male
-2 years
-German Shepard
-Stray
-Large for his breed

Pancake
-Male
-7 years
-Golden retriever
-Stray
-Children are Syrup, Butter, and Drizzle

Syrup
-Female
-2 years
-Golden retriever
-Stray
-Father is Pancake, Butter is sister, Drizzle is younger brother

Butter
-Male
-2 years
-Golden retriever
-Stray
-Syrup is sister, Pancake is father, Drizzle is younger brother

Feather
-Female
-2 years
-Pomeranian
-Stray

Drizzle
-Male
-2 months
-Golden retriever
-Stray
-Pancake is father, Syrup and Butter are older siblings

Mal
-Female
-4 years
-Rottweiler, Beauceron, and Doberman mix
-Stray

Accepted

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:37 am

Tesra - female - white shepherd - tags: Boba, (Tornado), Creampuff, Buckeye

She led the mother and the pups to their sleeping place "Here, hop in, it is very comfortable even if it doesn't really seem like it on outside and it does shelter the rain or actually anything the sky can give us" she said. She got into the caravan "We don't really have places in here, so go whenever you want, but the soft place on the back is the warmest as the sun warms that side a lot" she said looking at them.

Nein - male - black shepherd - tags: Ficarro, Cannoli, Crepe

He took a laugh when Crepe said Snake was handsome "Hah, that pooch is not even a seen a handsome dog, I will beat him to the front, back, and sideways..." he responded to her with a smirk. He then shook his head "Nice huh, yeah maybe...you're the first to tell me to be nice, usually, I am the dump one" he said his eyes looking at Ficarro there.

Tornado - male - Leonberger - tags: Creampuff, Buckeye, Boba (Tesra, Ficarro), Cannoli, Creme

He blinked his eyes at the pups and responded in a short while of silence "he did that? I couldn't believe that he could do something sick like that..." he said to him with a flick of his tail as the pup was following the others. He shook his head a little bit "We better be more alert when he is nearby" he said his eyes wandering to his little group which was getting pretty large now.

Ficarro - female - Doberman - tags: Cannoli, Crepe, Nein, Tesra

She nodded to Cannoli, then flicked his ears at Tornado hearing him muttering something. She flicked his tail as she heard Nein "You are a dump, Nein, as long you don't think about your actions, I will not change that to anything else" she said to the younger dog.

Ging - female - husky & Alaskan malamute mix - tags: Anni, An, Sara, Sora

She nodded "Yes you did actually, Kind of confusing names you two have, so similar..." she said as she looked around the place "But whatever, I am not explaining your names..." she responded. Her ears perked up when she saw strangers there approving the youngster "Are those two familiar to you too?" she asked Anni.

Lazuli - male - Shikoku & husky mix - tags: Topaz, Zaeru, An, Sora, Sara (kind of)

He looked at An for a moment, shaking his head side to side as he thought. He flicked his ears when the male mentioned another dog and turned around to see two females, who were different from the adult female with Ging now. He gave the An a little suspicious look "You know them?" he asked him.

Zaeru - female - Czechoslovakian Wolfdog mix - tags: Ging, boys, An, Anni, Sora, Sara (kind of)

She took a bite of the rabbit she shared with her brother, Swallowing her bite she turned to look at the other dogs the An mentioned and Lazuli noticed. She took a step back when the stranger approved them at high speed and looked at her brother coming in the middle "...Hello..." she responded silently.

Topaz - male - Czechoslovakian Wolfdog mix - tags: Lazuli, Zaeru, An, Sora, Sara (kind of)

He took his bite of the rabbit he shared with his sister, flicking his ears toward the sudden voices and smells. He saw the young stranger female coming their way, or mostly to his sister's way so he immediately got in front of her he was standing between the two females "Who are you? Attack her and I will bite you" he said with a snarl.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:53 am

Snake went for Curly throat (skip scene)

Curly fell, dead. CRUDE VERSION

Boba nodded, keeping his irritated air best he could. As soon as he was in a hidden nest, he turned, and sobbed softly into the bedding.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:26 pm

Cannoli- m- 6 y- CLD- Pan; Tornado maybe, Pancake but I don't know his sexuality- mate: open for a boy- Crepe, wants more- leader of his family (just him and Crepe)- kind, caring, paternal, helpful; stubborn, hard headed, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Crepe/ Ficarro and Nein, Tornado, others

the dark brown spotted darker tan and white male watched Tesra, the mother and pups. After a moment, he shook his head. He nodded to Tornado, saying "I've got a bad feeling...Maybe we shouldn't have let him go," he said with a small sigh.

Crepe- f- 3 y- Catahoula Shepherd- bi; Snake, Nein- open for mate- wants some pups- Cannoli is her father- really likes food- kind, caring, maternal, helpful, silly, playful; stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Cannoli/ Ficarro and Nein mainly, others

The tan and white female with half flop ears nodded at him. "I'm sure you could beat him any which way," she said to him. She then sighed at what else he said, and what Ficarro said... "You aren't dumb...and being 'dumb' doesn't mean you can't be nice too."

Creampuff- f- 4 y- husky and quarter Shepherd- Demi; has to bond- has to bond- son Buckeye- good girl- sweet, gentle, kind, caring, heart of gold, usually happy; shy, nervous, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset, don't touch on head without warning- Tags: Buckeye/ Tesra and Boba

The lighter tan and white female glanced back at the pup a moment. She noticed he seemed to be walking stiffly now...Sne shook her head, and headed in with the others. She looked around, nodding at Tesra and saying "It's nice enough." She then watched Boba go off, seeming to find a hidden area. She wanted to check on him, but he'd snapped earlier...She sighed and shook her head a couple times. She grabbed Buckeye before he could decide to follow the other, and jumped up in the back.

Buckeye- m- 4 months- Shepherd husky- homoromantic; Boba- way too young- way too young- Creampuff is mom- he's just a baby- sweet, playful, cuddly, intelligent, happy, silly; shy, nervous, loud, wild, withdrawn if upset, doesn't like under- Tags: Creampuff/ Tesra and Boba

The little peanut butter like tan, brown and white one yawned a bit. He shook his head and scolded himself, then went in as well. He watched Boba go off, and moved to follow him. However, his mother soon grabbed him and jumped on the back...and he sighed.

Anni- f- 4 y- Borzoi Nenets herding dog East- European Shepherd East Siberian Laika mix- Bi; Ging- mate open- An is son, wants more pups maybe (adopted ones)- Family not in RP- Tags: An/ Lazuli and Topaz, Ging and Zaeru (mentions: Sara, and Sora by association)

The bluish green eyed golden and brown dog with some white shook her head. "I definitely don't know them," she said to the gray and white she dog. She sniffed the air, getting their scents. "Smells like a Golden Retriever and a younger dog. I can't tell if they're related or not," she said. She didn't bring up the fact An may also not be related, to herself that was.

An- m- 1 y 3 mo- unknown mix- not in a pack yet- homosexual; Topaz and Lazuli- too young- too young- Anni is mom or adoptive mom and is the only family he's ever known- Tags: Anni/ Lazuli and Topaz, Ging and Zaeru, Sora (Sara)

The bluish green eyed white marked golden one flicked his tail. He sniffed the air, saying "Of course I don't know them...Otherwise I wouldn't be questioning you, I'd be calling out to them." He then watched as Topaz moved in front of Zaeru.

Sora- genderfluid- 1 y 3 mo- Poodle x Golden- not in a pack yet- pan; Zaeru potentially- too young yet- too young yet- Sara is more than likely mom but also might not actually be- Tags: Sara/ Zaeru and boys, An, Anni and Ging

The brown eyed gray furred one saw two females watching from over there. They stared there a moment, then she shook her head. She instead focused on the pretty female. She smiled a canine smile, saying "Yes, hello there." They then growled a bit at Topaz...since he just assumed they were there to attack. "I wasn't attacking anyone, I was running..."

Sara- f- 5 y- Golden Retriever- not in a pack yet- Pan; open- mate is also open- Sora is her pup or adopted pup or foster, but she kind of wants more pups- family not in RPa Tags: Sora/ Zaeru and boys, An, Anni and Ging

The golden furred and brown eyed she dog sighed again, and shook her head. She ran over and stopped before the pups. She was behind her daughter, son, Sora identifying as both genders. She said "Don't threaten my Sora...and my name is Sara."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me