Street Dog Life

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Street Dog Life

Postby Seeley » Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:18 pm

You’re a street dog roaming the streets of Chicago. How you got here is up to you. But you’re on your own. Or you can pair up with another street dog to survive. You have to be careful of the dog catchers that roam the streets. How will you survive out on the streets? Alone or with someone else? Every dog for themselves.

Rules are as follows:
1. Follow all CS rules
2. You can have as many characters as you can manage
3. No perfect characters
4. Be respectful to others

Name: The name is Natalia, nothing more.
Breed: I'm a Pharaoh Hound
Personality: I am shy, sometimes quiet fae who usually likes to keep to herself, but once I get to know you more, I will be more open about just about anything. I am a sweet, loving kind of fae when you get to know me better. I do not like to judge others no matter what but if you judge me I will judge you. I am not about drama, since I was raised in the South.
History: Ha not much there really other than that I was born in the good old south, Georgia to be precise. I was meant to be a show dog, but I had refused to be a show dog, so I had managed to escape and take off into the world, leaving everything behind until I met Mavis.
Crush:
Mate: Not there yet, but soon.
Pups: Nope not yet, or any time soon.
Theme song: Keeps Gettin' Better by Christina Aguilera
Other: Nope, nothing else really.

Name: Mavis or Mav
Breed: Chinook
Personality: He’s the opposite of what his friend Natasha is like. He’s more laidback, but can be harsh at times. Other than that he’s a bubbly guy. Great to be around.
History: Born and raised in Chicago. He lived with humans and one day one of the human’s offspring left the gate open and Mavis never looked back. Then he met Natasha and the two became inseparable ever since.
Crush: open
Mate: none
Pups: eventually
Other: nope none

Name: Enya (means “fire” in Irish)
Breed: Beauceron
Personality: She’s stubborn, hardheaded, but very persuasive. She has a kind heart but has a hard time trusting others due to her past.
History: She really won’t get into it. She was imported from France and was placed into a showing home. But that wasn’t what she wanted. When she was 1 1/2 years old, she managed to escape from a dog show and never looked back.
Pelt: She’s a harlequin; she has one brown eye and one blue eye with flecks of brown in it. She also has a little piece of her right ear missing from a fight with another dog.
Crush: None
Sexuality: straight
Pups: someday
Other: none
Last edited by Seeley on Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Street Dog Life

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:35 pm

White smaller and slender male with dark ears, shoulder patch (across both shoulders), and tail. Nose is pink with a dark strip. Pads are pink and nails are clear. His eyes are one blue and one brown, and he has the typical fur of this breed.
Name:
Ash
Breed:
Inuit Eskimo dog mix
Personality:
Ash is a sweet and sensible but stubborn and hard headed male. He's loyal and intelligent, as well as wild and loud. He can be shy and nervous, and has a heart of gold and loving soul. He's playful and cuddly, but can be withdrawn if upset and seemingly cold if angered.
History:
Same as his sister, but he didn't have pups. He wants to adopt some one day.
Crush:
Mavis
Mate:
Open
Pups:
Will have to adopt
Other:
Sibling is Bluebell

Pretty blue (gray) female with white splashy markings and a blaze type face marking. It's her muzzle and upwards, between her eyes and onto the forehead. Her eyes are blue and nose is dark. Her pads and nails are a mix of colors each.
Name:
Bluebell
Breed:
Inuit Eskimo dog
Personality:
Bell is a silly and playful, wild and loud she dog. She's shy and nervous at times, but mostly brave and maternal of course. She can be withdrawn if upset, as well as stubborn, and is loyal and intelligent. She's cuddly when she wants, as well as kind, but also seems cold if angered, and doesn't like bees.
History:
Born four years ago with her twin brother and raised with love and care. She was happy with her parents and brother. She then grew up, and went into the world. She met a male, got pregnant, he went missing, and now here she is with her pups and brother.
Crush:
Mavis
Mate:
Open
Pups:
Asha and Maple
Other:
Did two with crushes on Mavis since I don't know his sexuality.
Sister of Ash

Pretty little silvery pup with high white, blue eyes. Nose and pads and nails are the same as her mom.
Name:
Asha
Breed:
Inuit Eskimo dog mix
Personality:
Silly, sweet, playful, fun loving, intelligent, loyal, cuddly, and happy go lucky so far.
Stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud, shy and nervous at times, doesn't like bees, withdrawn if upset.
History:
Was only born two months ago. Has been with her mom, uncle, and brother.
Crush:
Too young yet but will be bi
Mate:
Way too young
Pups:
Way too young
Other:
Dad was silvery/off white.

Smaller for a male and slender, with brown fur and white markings as well as blue eyes. Nose is dark and pads and nails are mixed.
Name:
Maple
Breed:
Inuit Eskimo dog mix
Personality:
Playful, cuddly, intelligent, kind, loyal, silly, friendly, and usually happy so far.
Stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud, shy, nervous, doesn't like bees, withdrawn if upset.
History:
Was only born two months ago. Has been with his mom, uncle, and sister.
Crush:
Too young yet but will be homosexual
Mate:
Way too young
Pups:
Way too young
Other:
Color comes from a other generations (is that possible?)

White wolf looking dog with brown eyes and dark nose. Pads and nails are mixed colors, and they're average height and slender. They have semi fluffy/medium length straight fur. That's all there really is to them, other than they're getting older.
Name:
Shiranui
Breed:
Wolfdog looking mix
Personality:
They're personality is the same as Ammy's basically, sorry about that...but they also can be withdrawn if upset and aloof if irritated.
History:
Born seven years ago, they had a family but don't really remember them. They were raised by their parents and all. They know this must be true, as they've been around for seven years. Someone must have raised and cared for them.
Crush:
Open for boys
Mate:
Open for boys
Pups:
Ammy technically is (but she's an adult now)
Other:
They adopted Ammy way back when.

White she dog with blue eyes, and her son Chibi is basically a replica of her, just male. She's slender and smaller than her mate, of course. She's average for a female, while Oki is on the bigger side. She's got a dark nose, mixed pads and mixed nails.
Name:
Amaterasu
Breed:
Wolfdog looking mix (but actually Shepherd and husky probably)
Personality:
Ammy is a just and caring female with a kind attitude and heart of gold. She's maternal and is ready for her new pup to be born, being excited and elated. She's playful, happy, trustworthy, and honest. There aren't many bad traits...but she can be hit by nerves, shyness, doesn't like thunder or fire.
History:
Ammy was born four years ago but doesn't really remember her family. She knows she must have had one, since she's existing. She was found by a white dog named Shiranui. She was taken in and raised by them, grew up, met her mate, had pups, and is now pregnant once more.
Crush:
Nope
Mate:
Oki (anyone want to play him?)
Pups:
Chibi and Dark Sun, pregnant with Amaya now (others in future but RP may not get that far)
Other:
I'm playing Chibi's crush, so if someone wants to play him please be okay with that

Dark pup with ambery eyes that almost looked red. He has dark nose, nails, and pads, and looks basically like a replica of his dad. He's already basically full grown, though still has a bit more to go. He and his twin are in between their parents heights.
Name:
Dark Sun
Breed:
Mixed
Personality:
Dark and sometimes cruel, cold and seems easy to irritate and anger. However, he cares for his family and loves them, likes being around them and is loyal. He's intelligent, playful, wild and loud. He will care for his future siblings as well, but those haven't been born yet. His mom is currently pregnant with one, and he worries a bit for her.
History:
He was born one year ago to a male named Oki and she dog Ammy. He has that wolf dog like look to him, but they're pretty sure there's no wolf in them. He was raised with love and care. He's still hanging around his parents and brother, and has a younger sister on the way.
Crush:
Nope
Mate:
Nope
Pups:
Nope
Other:
Chibi's brother

Red pup with brown eyes. Has a white jaw and patch on the chest, as well as toes and tail tip, and half flop ears. The fur is sort of curly/wavy, and medium of length. The nose is dark, and the nails and pads are a mix of two colors each.
Name:
Jess
Breed:
Golden Retriever mix (German, Russian, and Irish breeds among others)
Personality:
Shy but sweet, sometimes too quiet but also talkative, gentle and playful. They like to cuddle, are a storyteller, are intelligent and loyal. They're stubborn, hard headed, fiery, and withdrawn if upset. They can be nervous, anxious, are scared of bees and thunder...They're silly, friendly, happy usually, and kind. They're caring, quiet, adventurous, and like to swim.
History:
Jess was only born six months ago, so there hasn't been much that's happened in their life. They were raised with love by their older parents. They also have some older siblings, and will have younger ones in the future. Those haven't even been conceived yet, though.
Crush:
Chibi
Mate:
Way too young
Pups:
Way too young
Other:
Love them
Family are NPCs so I'll mention them in post.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:52 am

Mark….
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:27 am

XD hi furry]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:13 am

Oki
Breed: Wolfdog-like ( Akita Inu x Husky)
Personality: Loyal, Cunning, Intelligent, Independent, Stubborn, Strong-willed
Crush/Mate: Amaterasu
Pups: Chibi and Dark Sun
Description: With a pelt made of blacks with a small amount of white on his toes and tail, Oki has quite a unique look. He has amberish brown eyes and his tail curls up and lays across his back.

Chibi
Breed: Mixed
Personality: Just, Fair, Intelligent, Playful, Loyal, Energetic, Coordinated
Crush/Mate: Jess
Description: Chibi has a pure white pelt with large blue eyes. His paws are a mix of pink and black. His nose is dark, presumably black.
Last edited by Furrydogs12 on Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:36 am

*accepted*
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:46 am

Oki actually needs to be edited, because he's only supposed to be black, though he could have white toes or a white tail tip and jaw. Just...minimal white, but he's named after a wolf/dog that is navy blue and red so...I went with black.

Anyway! I don't know if Furry wants to edit that.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:18 am

Daemon
Breed: Rottweiler
Scars/ Deformities: A few scattered across his pelt
Personality: Cold, aloof, mysterious, cunning, sweet-talker, flirtatious, dangerous, loyal
Crush/Mate: open
Description: Large for a rotweiler, muscular
Head of a 'gang' of dangerous dogs

Ri
Breed: Rotweiler
Scars/ Deformities: a few nicks here and there
Personality: Adventurous, Stubborn, Hot-headed, Swift, Clever, Loyal, Conniving, Insecure
Description: Black and Rust colored pelt
Daemon's Niece

Brutus
Breed: Chow Chow
Scars/ Deformities: A large scar across his chest and a few more scattered about his pelt
Personality: Malignant, Arrogant, Judgmental, Biased, Greedy, Protective
Description: Large fluffy red/orange male with his tail curled over. He has a blue tongue
Member of Daemon’s gang and Ri’s bodyguard

Fawan
Breed: Finnish Spitz
Scars/ Deformities: N/A
Personality: Optimistic, Cheerful, Curious, Kind, Smart
Description: A fox like canine with reddish brownish orange coat color.
Last edited by Furrydogs12 on Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 13, 2023 11:58 am

Feeling the urge to make more dogs but I probably shouldn't...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri May 26, 2023 5:02 am

|________________<>__________________|

NAMES; Teddy
GENDER; male
AGE; 5 years
BREED; Mastiff
COAT COLOR; Apricot

FAMILY; Has a sister Rianna
PERSONALITY;Dismissive, bossy, Needs personal space, and Emotional. Neither selfish nor selfless, Playful, Blunt, and Intellectual. Violent, Elitist, and Illogical.
SEXUALITY; homosexual
CRUSH; open
MATE: none, open
PUPS; none yet, open
HISTORY; He is born as a street dog, even if his mother was once a pet, but she never told him about her past.

NAMES; Stella
GENDER; Female
AGE; 1 year
BREED; Maltese
COAT COLOR; White and tan

FAMILY; unknown
PERSONALITY; Moralistic, Welcoming, Straightforward, Disinterested in new ideas, and Open. Inactive, Patient, Faithful, Aggressive, and Perceptive. A poor judge, Loves extreme sports, is nontraditional, and Depressive.
SEXUALITY; Bisexual
CRUSH; open
MATE: none yet
PUPS; none yet, could want someday
HISTORY; His born as a pet and was pretty much unwanted by her owner, who didn't want more dogs, but for money problems, they could not sterilize her mother. She and her mother were abandoned when their owner needed to move to their family, after losing their home for money problems.

NAMES; Rusty
GENDER; male
AGE; 7 years
BREED; American Foxhound
COAT COLOR; Red and white

FAMILY; three sisters and a brother (open)
PERSONALITY; Miserly, Self-doubting, and Motivated. Highly rebellious, and Humorous. Modest, Belligerent, Aggressive, and Unfaithful.
SEXUALITY; Androsexual
CRUSH; open
MATE: Izzy (former or open), maybe open
PUPS; three pups (open)
HISTORY;He is born as a pet, just like his parents were, his owner was a great man, but sadly he passed away several years ago. His owner had a son, but he didn't want a dog to take care of so he kind of left them by themselves, thinking that they will survive in wilds.

NAMES; Blue
GENDER; male
AGE; 4 years
BREED; Bluetick Coonhound
COAT COLOR; mottled black and blue

FAMILY; unknown
PERSONALITY;Interfering, Indifferent, Observant, and Understanding. Submissive, Has emotional outbursts when angry, is Patronizing, and is A thrill-seeker. Unconventional, and Untrustworthy.
SEXUALITY; Heterosexual
CRUSH; open
MATE: none yet, maybe open
PUPS; none yet
HISTORY; He is born as a street dog, just like his parents were. He doesn't trust human and don't get near them or let them get near him either.

NAMES; Ollie
GENDER; male
AGE; 10 months
BREED; Bernese mountain dog
COAT COLOR; Tricolored, black, white and red

FAMILY; deceased/ unknown parents
PERSONALITY; A team player (when necessary), and Lacks realistic goals. Over-indulgent, Protective, Tolerant, and Funny. Mad, Depressive, and Uncompromising.
SEXUALITY; Androsexual
CRUSH; open
PUPS; none yet
HISTORY; He is born in the streets, but never got to meet his father, and his mother died a few months ago of illness. He mostly survives so far by stealing or begging for humans.

NAMES; Bella
GENDER; female
AGE; 5 months
BREED; Shetland Sheepdog
COAT COLOR; Blue merle

FAMILY; mother or adoptive mother (open), unknown father, one sibling (open)
PERSONALITY; Straightforward, Consistent, Unfocused, A leader, and Attentive. Ingenious, Well-mannered, Tolerant, and Wild. Cynical, and Struggles to register emotions.
SEXUALITY; Lesbian
CRUSH; open
PUPS; none yet
HISTORY; She is born on the streets, but her mother was a runaway pet

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes