Cat rescue and adoption RP

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Cat rescue and adoption RP

Postby Lights.Out » Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:51 am

• Clementine •
staff |
bio | location: work | tags: Minerva, open

She pulled into the parking lot and got out of her car, carrying a couple bags. She made her way inside. She spotted Minerva and smiled. “Hello! I brought a few blankets and pillows, just something new for the cats!” She told her, setting her bags down. It wasn’t much, but it was nice to give the cats something brand new whenever she could.

• Tiger Lily •
up-for-adopt |
bio | location: main room | tags: Christine, open

She looked up at Christine. “Yeah! There’s plenty here!” She replied cheerfully, scooting over a little to make more room for the she-cat. She loved food, but wouldn’t keep it all to herself. She liked to share it with others, it made her happy.

• Mochi •
up-for-adopt |
bio | location: main room | tags: Cop, open

She let out squeak of surprise as the grey tabby ran her over. She whipped around to see who had done it, and saw him. She sighed, she couldn’t be mad at him. He was still young, and it was an honest mistake. She gave him a fake glare and stalked towards him before swatting at his head gently and knocking him over playfully. She let out a purr of amusement and sat down.

• Ace •
resident |
bio | location: main room | tags: open

He mewed at Minerva in greeting and immediately began eating his food. He kept slipping due to the lack of support from his back half, but he always caught himself. Although he wished he wasn’t paralyzed, he was relieved that it meant he could eat by himself without other cats in his way.

• Fish Sticks •
resident |

He didn’t usually show too much affection for people, but he let out a gentle purr when Minerva brought him his food. He was feeling exceptionally loving in the moment, and was very grateful for the food. He took his time eating, watching the other cats harshly. He was ready to attack if any got too close to his food.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:11 am

Torr Wyatt- m- 22 y- volunteer- homosexual; maybe Ulric- open for boyfriend- Tags: Ulric (on phone)
The dark haired and eyed male smiled as he heard the other's voice. He nodded, then realized the other couldn't see him. He hummed a small pains, then said "I am coming to the morning shift. You can come pick me up," he then said. He then quickly asked "Do you want to get me at my place? Or should I meet you somewhere?"

thought for a moment "Yes, actually...there is that grill kiosk near your home, maybe you could go there so I could pick you up there?" he responded "Could that be fine? That's easy for me, so I don't need to get off the main road" he continued. He started his car and silenced the radio enough that it wouldn't scream too much in the background. He liked to listen to music loudly.

Riverr- Riv- f- 2 y- resident- terrified of everything, brain problems (maybe just seizures: she stares at walls and such)- Simonn (brother)- bi; Cutie- no mate until three- might take on orphaned kittens like a foster mom type thing- Tags: all in room, mainly Simonn and Cutie, also Minerva
The longhair white and minimal brown kitty purred a bit. She looked to where the others were all sharing food together...She knew why she had to have her own, though. She shook her head a couple times, then dipped her head again. She continued to eat her food then. She purred again as she did so.

Simonn- Si (s-eye)- m- 4 y- resident- covered in scars, terrified of dogs...- Riverr (sister)- homosexual; Rider- no mate yet- might also take on some kittens like a foster type thing- Tags: all in room, mainly Riverr and Rider, also Minerva
The mostly white male calico sat before the dish of food. He began to purr, as he then crouched down at the area he'd picked. He began to eat some of the food, and continued to purr. He got really happy when he got to eat, play, nap, or be around certain cats.

Ell- genderfluid- 6 months- up for adopt- pan; maybe Cop- Tags: Cop and Cash, Mochi
The mediumhair cream tabby and white one watched the male run into an adult cat. She winced a bit...and hoped he wasn't hurt. She then watched the she cat knock him down...She gave a little hiss, not realizing the other was playing, and said "Leave him alone!"

Terabyte- Tera- f- 4 y- up for adopt but has a kitten- Rom (son)- bi; open- open for a new mate possibly- would like more kittens one day perhaps- Tags: Rom/ kitten room and Minerva
The green eyed brown smaller she cat purred and gave Rom a couple quick licks. She then lowered her head to the food. She did so after he nosed at her legs a couple times. She purred as she began to eat as well, ears twitching a bit.

Rom- m- 2 months- kitten, soon to be open to adopt- Tera (mom)- Pan- Tags: mom/kitten room and Minerva
The smaller green eyed brown kitten purred as he began to eat. He nosed at his mom's leg a couple times, being sure she ate too. He glanced to the other kittens a moment. He then quickly turned his attention back too the food.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:07 am

Minerva Cecilia Hamilton
[female - staff - crush is open - tags: Main room ]
-
She looked over the main room door when the other staff member come in "Morning Clem...yes, that's nice...did you buy those by yourself, or did someone donate them?" she asked her. She looked at them for a while before remembered something "Oh yeah, the evening shifts Ana (NPC) has a birthday today, so she left us a piece of cake and a sandwich cake in the fridge...there seems to be some other snacks too if you want some" she said to her.

Ulric Gollum
[male - volunteer - crush is maybe Torr - tags: Torr (on phone) ]
-
He didn't hear a response so he thought that he could be fine with the plan "I will be there in ten minutes, see you at the grill kiosk soon" he said to him "Bye then" he said and shut his phone. Sighing he drove out of the parking place and entered the main road which took him directly to the rescue, the grill was only between them.
--

Felica - female - resident - crush open - tags: Junebug
She flicked her ears "What about me? My medicines?" she meowed to her, confusedly "Well I need to eat those things which you know...well help me to get to the sandbox...and they sure relax my stomach...and then there is some medicine which made me relax a lot" she responded to her.

She looked at the woman with a soft purr as she took the bowl of food under her nose, it smelled great and she realized how hungry she was. She looked at Ace there for a moment as the woman walked to take him a bowl to eat too.

Bonito - male - resident - crush open - tags: open
He eats his bowl empty in seconds, licking the bowl all the way clear, before looking up at the red-haired woman once more and meowing a few times for more food. He looked over to the bigger plates with some food too, but he knew that always when he goes to those plates he was carried away from them. He purred in excitement when the woman came to bring him a little bit more food and he started to eat it.

Cutie female - resident - crush maybe Riverr - tags: Riverr
She walked to the big plates to eat together with Simonn and Ryder. She enjoyed the food as she was pretty hungry already, but she did think about what just happened with the Riverr, it made her nervous, but not in a bad way just a weird way 'like...like...like a lot...like me...' she repeated the other she-cats words in her head. She thought she understood what she was saying, but she was nervous about what if she didn't mean the way she thought she meant 'Could I ask her?' she kept thinking as she swallowed her share.

Rider - male - resident - crush open - tags: Simonn
He looked at the plate full of food there, so far there were not many cats there, which was probably because the woman did give many plates so others could go to the other plates. He started to eat, this food was not as good as real prey, but this was enough good for him to eat it, it sure did fill his belly too, so he didn't need to be hungry.

Christine - female - up-for-adopt - crush open - tags: Blackbird > Tiger Lily
She nodded to the large much younger she-cat and took her share to the food plate before there did come more cats to eat. She swallowed her bites and looked up at the brown tabby "so how's your morning so far Lily? Tiger? How can I call you?" she meowed t her questioning.

Cop - male - up-for-adopt - crush is maybe Ell - tags: Cash, Ell, Mochi
He gave the she-cat an apology look after his little mistake, surprised when she didn't get angry at him instead she become playful around him "You're not mad?" he meowed to her. His ears flicked over to Ell's hissing at them "Don't worry, she is just playing, she is not hurting me" he meowed to the other young cat.

Cash - female - up-for-adopt - crush open - tags: Cop, Ell, Mochi
She stopped running when her brother run into the Mochi which she barely just passed a moment ago. She looked at Ell for a moment, then back at Mochi "You know he was the catcher and you just got caught" she murmured with a laugh. She knew that the older she-cat was not really playing with them but she kind of spoke out of her mouth.

Aircraft - male - kitten - crush open - tags: Passport
He watched his sister walking plate to the other, he lightly rolled his eyes as he noticed that Terabyte and her son were also watching which plate to get to eat "Sis, you could get another to have something to eat too" he murmured to her. He looked over to the two cats who were already eating 'Well I guess they already are' he thought to himself and kept eating his share.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:32 am

[thought I answered that...sorry]

Torr Wyatt- m- 22 y- volunteer- homosexual; maybe Ulric- open for boyfriend- Tags: Ulric (on phone)
The dark haired and eyed male nodded and said "Okay." He then hung up the call, or Ulric did, before he checked his stuff. He made sure he actually had everything, before leaving the area. It wouldn't be good if he got to the kiosk and checked, and realized something was missing...Nodding to himself, he began to head to the kiosk. He walked along until he reached the kiosk. He glanced around to see if he could spot Ulric's car. He hummed a small sound as he did.

Riverr- Riv- f- 2 y- resident- terrified of everything, brain problems (maybe just seizures: she stares at walls and such)- Simonn (brother)- bi; Cutie- no mate until three- might take on orphaned kittens like a foster mom type thing- Tags: all in room, mainly Simonn and Cutie, also Minerva
The longhair white and minimal brown kitty purred a bit. She looked to where the others were all sharing food together...She knew why she had to have her own, though. She shook her head a couple times, then dipped her head again. She continued to eat her food then. She purred again as she did so.

Simonn- Si (s-eye)- m- 4 y- resident- covered in scars, terrified of dogs...- Riverr (sister)- homosexual; Rider- no mate yet- might also take on some kittens like a foster type thing- Tags: all in room, mainly Riverr and Rider, also Minerva
The mostly white male calico sat before the dish of food. He began to purr, as he then crouched down at the area he'd picked. He began to eat some of the food, and continued to purr. He got really happy when he got to eat, play, nap, or be around certain cats.

Ell- genderfluid- 6 months- up for adopt- pan; maybe Cop- Tags: Cop and Cash, Mochi
The mediumhair cream tabby and white one blinked as she looked at Cop. "I...okay," she said to him, then looked to Mochi. "Sorry..." she muttered to her. She then looked to Cash and giggled a bit, but shook her head as Mochi hadn't exactly been playing with them.

Terabyte- Tera- f- 4 y- up for adopt but has a kitten- Rom (son)- bi; open- open for a new mate possibly- would like more kittens one day perhaps- Tags: Rom/ kitten room and Minerva
The green eyed brown smaller she cat purred and gave Rom a couple quick licks. She then lowered her head to the food. She did so after he nosed at her legs a couple times. She purred as she began to eat as well, ears twitching a bit.

Rom- m- 2 months- kitten, soon to be open to adopt- Tera (mom)- Pan- Tags: mom/kitten room and Minerva
The smaller green eyed brown kitten purred as he began to eat. He nosed at his mom's leg a couple times, being sure she ate too. He glanced to the other kittens a moment. He then quickly turned his attention back to the food.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:40 am

Freya (Fae) | Female | 4 months | Resident | Location: Quarantine Room | Tags: open

Freya eventually creeps out of her hiding soft and meows softly from loneliness as she goes up to a water bowl where she laps up some of the water. She glances around the room before making her way over to a scratching post. She looks at it warily, unsure what the thing is before glancing back at the door, still hoping that she would be able to escape the room soon
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:10 am

Minerva Cecilia Hamilton
[female - staff - crush is open - tags: Clementine, on the Main room ]
-
She looked over the main room door when the other staff member come in "Morning Clem...yes, that's nice...did you buy those by yourself, or did someone donate them?" she asked her. She looked at them for a while before remembered something "Oh yeah, the evening shifts Ana (NPC) has a birthday today, so she left us a piece of cake and a sandwich cake in the fridge...there seems to be some other snacks too if you want some" she said to her.

Ulric Gollum
[male - volunteer - crush is maybe Torr - tags: Torr ]
-
He drove toward the grill kiosk he was promised to take the other boy with him to the rescue. There were those annoying long lights before the turn to the kiosk parking place. He looked at the area around the kiosk to see the dark-haired boy or at this time there was nobody there as the kiosk itself was still closed. After he noticed the Torr he drove his car closer so he could only walk to hop in.
--

She flicked her ears "What about me? My medicines?" she meowed to her, confusedly "Well I need to eat those things which you know...well help me to get to the sandbox...and they sure relax my stomach...and then there is some medicine which made me relax a lot" she responded to her.

She looked at the woman with a soft purr as she took the bowl of food under her nose, it smelled great and she realized how hungry she was. She looked at Ace there for a moment as the woman walked to take him a bowl to eat too.

He eats his bowl empty in seconds, licking the bowl all the way clear, before looking up at the red-haired woman once more and meowing a few times for more food. He looked over to the bigger plates with some food too, but he knew that always when he goes to those plates he was carried away from them. He purred in excitement when the woman came to bring him a little bit more food and he started to eat it.

She ate her part of the food, licking her lips a little bit she licked her paws too before walking back to the Riverr, which was still there with her own bowl "Was the food good?" she asked her as she sat down near her. She kept licking her lips as she looked at the plate which was almost licked empty already "Those humans start to know what we like to eat" she meowed.
"

He finished eating and walked out of the way if anyone other cats wanted to eat too. He licked his lips as he watched around the room 'Now what could I do now' he thought to himself as he felt like the food made him energetic, he felt like scratching something or maybe playing with some of the toys around or maybe having a playfight with someone.

She nodded to the large much younger she-cat and took her share to the food plate before there did come more cats to eat. She swallowed her bites and looked up at the brown tabby "So how's your morning so far Lily? Tiger? How can I call you?" she meowed t her questioning.

Sasha - female - resident - crush open - tags: Freya (Guarantine room)
The white and blind long-haired she-cat sniffed her way to the food, she smelled the air so she was sure the other cats were out of it. She took her bite of the food as she flicked her ears toward the other cat in the room "Freya was it? You eager to get out to the other side? Were those other cats being at?" she meowed to her.

He gave the she-cat an apology look after his little mistake, surprised when she didn't get angry at him instead she become playful around him "You're not mad?" he meowed to her. His ears flicked over to Ell's hissing at them "Don't worry, she is just playing, she is not hurting me" he meowed to the other young cat.

She stopped running when her brother run into the Mochi which she barely just passed a moment ago. She looked at Ell for a moment, then back at Mochi "You know he was the catcher and you just got caught" she murmured with a laugh. She knew that the older she-cat was not really playing with them but she kind of spoke out of her mouth.

He watched his sister walking plate to the other, he lightly rolled his eyes as he noticed that Terabyte and her son were also watching which plate to get to eat "Sis, you could get another to have something to eat too" he murmured to her. He looked over to the two cats who were already eating 'Well I guess they already are' he thought to himself and kept eating his share.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:33 am

Freya (Fae) | Female | 4 months | Resident | Location: Quarantine Room | Tags: Sasha

She hears movement behind her and glances behind, seeing the white female cat move about. Her eyes dart towards the food despite having already been fed and flicks her tail, wanting to pounce at it, before hearing her ask a question. hesitating slightly since she doesn't even know the other cats name, Freya sits down but continues to eye the food in front of the older she-cat as she eventually replies, "I want out of this weird building and away from these humans. Humans stole my family, left me behind, and ran me over with their loud metal things."
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:52 am

Torr Wyatt- m- 22 y- volunteer- homosexual; maybe Ulric- open for boyfriend- Tags: Ulric
The dark haired and eyed male hummed a bit as he walked along. Once he finally reached the kiosk, he stood there. He glanced around, and finally noticed a car pulling along the sidewalk. He tilted his head as he looked at it. He saw Ulric in there, and smiled. He opened a door to get in, saying "Thank you for picking me up."

The longhair white and minimal brown kitty purred a bit. She finished her food, just as the others had done so, and looked around. She twitched her ears, and nodded to Cutie. "Yeah, it was pretty good...what about your food?" she asked the other.

The mostly white male calico sat before the dish of food. He continued to eat, until he'd had his fill, then watched Rider. He sighed as the other moved off away from the dish...He too moved away, and began to lick a paw to wash his face. He then glanced to Rider again. He asked "Do you...want to play, or something?"

The mediumhair cream tabby and white one blinked as she looked at Cop. "I...okay," she said to him, then looked to Mochi. "Sorry..." she muttered to her. She then looked to Cash and giggled a bit, but shook her head as Mochi hadn't exactly been playing with them.

The smaller green eyed brown kitten purred as he began to eat. He nosed at his mom's leg a couple times, being sure she ate too. He glanced to the other kittens a moment. He then quickly turned his attention back to the food.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:56 pm

• Clementine •
staff |
bio | location: main room | tags: Minerva, open

She crouched down and pet a couple of the cats that were near her. “I bought them this morning,” She replied, standing back up. “Oh! I’d better wish her a happy Birthday!” She said, reaching for her phone to text Ana. She set it back down and turned to begin helping Minerva with the litter boxes.

• Tiger Lily •
up-for-adopt |
bio | location: main room | tags: Christine, open

She twitched her ears slightly as Christine spoke, listening contently. “You can call me whatever, it doesn’t matter! And my morning has been great, what about yours?” She asked the older cat, taking another bite. It was nice to have company.

• Mochi •
up-for-adopt |
bio | location: main room | tags: Cop, Cash, Ell

She tilted her head to the side, slightly confused as Ell hissed. She turned her attention to Cop. “Why would I be mad? It was just an accident,” She told him. When Cash spoke she looked at her curiously. “He was the catcher… and now I’m caught?” She asked her innocently, looking confused. After a moment of pretend thinking, she jumped at Cash. “Well I caught you!” She let out a purr of amusement and stepped away, sitting and watching the other three cats.

• Ace •
resident |

He pulled himself over to a comfortable place. There wasn’t much to do but lay down, since he couldn’t use his back legs. He just sat there and watched the others.

• Fish Sticks •
resident |

He finished his food, letting out a big yawn. This would be the perfect time to take a nice long nap… but he knew that he would need his insulin before too long, and they would just wake him up.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon May 22, 2023 7:38 am

Minerva Cecilia Hamilton
[female - staff - crush is open - tags: Clementine, on the Main room ]
-
She gave the other staff member a smile "Yes you could..." she said cleaning the one dirty box " I don't need help, but you could maybe bring Freya into this room, she is ready for other cats, of course, we need to make eyes on her today to make sure any fights don't start" she said to her. She then looked over to the little kitchen there "We could look if we need anything to order in here sometime today, I already noticed that we have only one disposable plate package left" she told her.

Ulric Gollum
[male - volunteer - crush is maybe Torr - tags: Torr ]
-
He smiled at the other boy "No problem, your house is middle of my working path so why not, as are we going the same way anyways" he said to him. He waited for the other boy to get into the car and when he closed the door he drove back to the main road. The morning was still pretty silent as not many were up yet "So how's your morning so far" he asked him.
--

She nodded to her "Yes it was, when you're hungry enough everything is good, I think, but yes that was good " she meowed to her her eyes looking at the almost empty plate there. She was silent for a moment "About earlier did you say that you actually like me? You know have a crush on me?" she meowed to her slowing her voice a little bit.
"

He looked around him, before turning back to Simonn "Play? Hmm, it's for kits, but a nice run around could not be bad actually, my legs feel like they're on fire and I just can't stay still" he meowed to him flicking his tail.

She ate the food with hunger, licking her lips the calico looked over to the other female next to her "I am doing fine...pretty normal...kind of boring, but do we really need to do much so early into the morning, now instead I could want to a run around the house" she meowed with a laugh.

Sasha - female - resident - crush open - tags: Freya (Guarantine room)
The white blind she-cat flicked her ears "hm, I think those humans are different, I was left out too, but I think they kind of had to...I don't think every human is the same, so far those are not being mean to any cats and there are so many cats who trust and count on those humans there" she responded to her. She gave a few licks to her front paws "I sure hope to get to that other side someday though, being there is boring" she meowed.

He looked the Mochi a smirk coming to his face as he caught she-cat and decided to catch his sister instead tan either of him or Ell. He looked over to his sister "Well well how kind of you sis, but now you will never catch me again" he meowed to her with a playful grim.

She looked at the little bit older cat in confusion "...now you could run away...because as a catcher my job is to catch either of you" she meowed jumping to her side as she looked to Ell, then jumped to her other side to look at her brother and Moshi "I give you a little time to run, as another way this could not be any fun" she meowed to them "3..." she started to count.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me