Cat rescue and adoption RP

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Cat rescue and adoption RP

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 22, 2023 9:15 am

Torr Wyatt- m- 22 y- volunteer- homosexual; maybe Ulric- open for boyfriend- Tags: Ulric
The dark haired and eyed male nodded to the other male. "Well, if it's no problem, then...cool," he said to Ulric. He then looked out the window a moment, as they drove. He looked to the other as he was asked a question about his day. He said "It's been pretty average. I guess that's better than having a bad morning though," he said to the other. He then went to thinking. Sometimes he wondered why blind, deaf, or three legged cats had to be kept as residents, but he supposed it was because an adopter may not know how to care for them. His own family had special needs animals. They had two dogs and four cats. He himself had a dog and cat. He shook the thoughts away after that.

Riverr- Riv- f- 2 y- resident- terrified of everything, brain problems (maybe just seizures: she stares at walls and such)- Simonn (brother)- bi; Cutie- no mate until three- might take on orphaned kittens like a foster mom type thing- Tags: all in room, mainly Simonn and Cutie
The longhair white and minimal brown kitty purred a bit. She nodded at the other, saying "Good, I'm glad it tasted good." She then squeaked and felt warm under her fur, glad she had fur to hide it. "I...meant as a crush...yeah,, she finally said.

Simonn- Si (s-eye)- m- 4 y- resident- covered in scars, terrified of dogs...- Riverr (sister)- homosexual; Rider- no mate yet- might also take on some kittens like a foster type thing- Tags: all in room, mainly Riverr and Rider
The mostly white male calico sat glanced to his sister and Cutie a moment. He shook his head and glanced to the other male. "I guess...okay yeah, let's go for a run then." He said this then waited for the other male to actually get ready to do so. He glanced around a moment as he waited. He then shook his head.

-new cat one will go here-

-new cat two will go here-

Ell- genderfluid- 6 months- up for adopt- pan; maybe Cop- Tags: Cop and Cash, Mochi
The mediumhair cream tabby and white one jumped away as Cop looked over. She then watched Cash as she jumped around. She nodded to the other kitten. "Okay," she said, then ran over to Cop and Mochi and nudged them both. She didn't know if Mochi was playing or just watching now. Still, she nudged the other anyway.

Terabyte- Tera- f- 4 y- up for adopt but has a kitten- Rom (son)- bi; open- open for a new mate possibly- would like more kittens one day perhaps- Tags: Rom/ kitten room and Minerva
The green eyed brown smaller she cat purred and gave Rom a couple quick licks. She then lowered her head to the food. She did so after he nosed at her legs a couple times. She purred as she began to eat as well, ears twitching a bit.

Rom- m- 2 months- kitten, soon to be open to adopt- Tera (mom)- Pan- Tags: mom/kitten room and Minerva
The smaller green eyed brown kitten purred as he began to eat. He nosed at his mom's leg a couple times, being sure she ate too. He glanced to the other kittens a moment. He then quickly turned his attention back to the food.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:51 pm

Jace Male Kitten Broken leg Tags, Open

Jace wandered about, exploring his rather new home. He wandered into a room with beds and toys.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:36 pm

Torr Wyatt- m- 22 y- volunteer- homosexual; maybe Ulric- open for boyfriend- Tags: Ulric
The dark haired and eyed male nodded to the other male. "Well, if it's no problem, then...cool," he said to Ulric. He then looked out the window a moment, as they drove. He looked to the other as he was asked a question about his day. He said "It's been pretty average. I guess that's better than having a bad morning though," he said to the other. He then went to thinking. Sometimes he wondered why blind, deaf, or three legged cats had to be kept as residents, but he supposed it was because an adopter may not know how to care for them. His own family had special needs animals. They had two dogs and four cats. He himself had a dog and cat. He shook the thoughts away after that.

Riverr- Riv- f- 2 y- resident- terrified of everything, brain problems (maybe just seizures: she stares at walls and such)- Simonn (brother)- bi; Cutie- no mate until three- might take on orphaned kittens like a foster mom type thing- Tags: all in room, mainly Simonn and Cutie
The longhair white and minimal brown kitty purred a bit. She nodded at the other, saying "Good, I'm glad it tasted good." She then squeaked and felt warm under her fur, glad she had fur to hide it. "I...meant as a crush...yeah,, she finally said.

Simonn- Si (s-eye)- m- 4 y- resident- covered in scars, terrified of dogs...- Riverr (sister)- homosexual; Rider- no mate yet- might also take on some kittens like a foster type thing- Tags: all in room, mainly Riverr and Rider
The mostly white male calico sat glanced to his sister and Cutie a moment. He shook his head and glanced to the other male. "I guess...okay yeah, let's go for a run then." He said this then waited for the other male to actually get ready to do so. He glanced around a moment as he waited. He then shook his head.

Lilith- Lili- f- 6 y- resident- eats anything and everything- Lu (brother)- pan; Junebug and Ace- no mate yet- wants kittens whether adopted or not- Quarantine room at night- Tags: all in room, mainly tagging Jace right now

The medium hair dark she cat noticed a kitten. Golden eyes looked for her brother a moment, but she remembered he wasn't there... She headed over to the kitten, whom appeared to have a broken leg. She meowed at him, saying "Hello."

Lusifur- Lu- m- 6 y- Resident- extreme stress that causes him to over groom- Lili (sister)- Asexual homoromantic; Maverick and Ace- no significant other- would adopt or foster kittens- Silent room but he really wants to see Maverick and Ace...- Tags: open

The mediumhair dark male kitty meowed, loudly. He wanted to see two male cats he'd seen at one point or another. Probably before he'd permanently been put in this room they called the Silent room. He pawed at the door and meowed again, golden eyes watching it.

Ell- genderfluid- 6 months- up for adopt- pan; maybe Cop- Tags: Cop and Cash, Mochi
The mediumhair cream tabby and white one jumped away as Cop looked over. She then watched Cash as she jumped around. She nodded to the other kitten. "Okay," she said, then ran over to Cop and Mochi and nudged them both. She didn't know if Mochi was playing or just watching now. Still, she nudged the other anyway.

Terabyte- Tera- f- 4 y- up for adopt but has a kitten- Rom (son)- bi; open- open for a new mate possibly- would like more kittens one day perhaps- Tags: Rom/ kitten room and Minerva
The green eyed brown smaller she cat purred and gave Rom a couple quick licks. She then lowered her head to the food. She did so after he nosed at her legs a couple times. She purred as she began to eat as well, ears twitching a bit.

Rom- m- 2 months- kitten, soon to be open to adopt- Tera (mom)- Pan- Tags: mom/kitten room and Minerva
The smaller green eyed brown kitten purred as he began to eat. He nosed at his mom's leg a couple times, being sure she ate too. He glanced to the other kittens a moment. He then quickly turned his attention back to the food.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:34 am

Jace turned at a voice. He saw before him a full grown she cat with dark fur and golden eyes. He dragged himself back a little. "H...h..hi." He replied.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:06 pm

(Spirit, the silent room is very next to the main room, and the door between those two is always open, so the cats can go there whenever they want, but unlike the main room which has many activities for cats, the silent room is a more bored place with only sleeping places)

Minerva Cecilia Hamilton
[female - staff - crush is open - tags: Clementine, on the Main room ]
-
She gave the other staff member a smile "Yes you could..." she said cleaning the one dirty box " I don't need help, but you could maybe bring Freya into this room, she is ready for other cats, of course, we need to make eyes on her today to make sure any fights don't start" she said to her. She then looked over to the little kitchen there "We could look if we need anything to order in here sometime today, I already noticed that we have only one disposable plate package left" she told her.

Ulric Gollum
[male - volunteer - crush is maybe Torr - tags: Torr ]
-
He only nodded not really knowing what else to speak, as he was not as social as he could be look on outside. He drove to the rescue's parking and parked the car "Here we are, it seems that Minerva and Clementine are there too as well" he said seeing the vehicles in the yard. He get out of the car and waited for the Torr to do the same before he locked the doors.
--

Felica - female - resident - crush open - tags: Junebug
She flicked her ears "What about me? My medicines?" she meowed to her, confusedly "Well I need to eat those things which you know...well help me to get to the sandbox...and they sure relax my stomach...and then there is some medicine which made me relax a lot" she responded to her.

She looked at the woman with a soft purr as she took the bowl of food under her nose, it smelled great and she realized how hungry she was. She looked at Ace there for a moment as the woman walked to take him a bowl to eat too.

Bonito - male - resident - crush open - tags: open
He eats his bowl empty in seconds, licking the bowl all the way clear, before looking up at the red-haired woman once more and meowing a few times for more food. He looked over to the bigger plates with some food too, but he knew that always when he goes to those plates he was carried away from them. He purred in excitement when the woman came to bring him a little bit more food and he started to eat it.

Cutie female - resident - crush maybe Riverr - tags: Riverr
She felt a little embarrassed about the conversation "I see, you do huh?" she murmured her eyes wandering elsewhere as she thought to her words carefully "...well...um...Riverr...I do like you too..." she meowed with a soft yet shy voice.
"

Rider - male - resident - crush open - tags: Simonn
He looked at him, then jumped to his legs and speed up into a quick run, he run as fast he could as he wanted to feel the speed and his legs wanted to move. Thought the main room had many objects, other cats, and everything to avoid, and the back wall come to the way, way too early.

Christine - female - up-for-adopt - crush open - tags: Blackbird > Tiger Lily
She ate the food with hunger, licking her lips the calico looked over to the other female next to her "I am doing fine...pretty normal...kind of boring, but do we really need to do much so early into the morning, now instead I could want to a run around the house" she meowed with a laugh.

Sasha - female - resident - crush open - tags: Freya (Guarantine room)
The white blind she-cat flicked her ears "hm, I think those humans are different, I was left out too, but I think they kind of had to...I don't think every human is the same, so far those are not being mean to any cats and there are so many cats who trust and count on those humans there" she responded to her. She gave a few licks to her front paws "I sure hope to get to that other side someday though, being there is boring" she meowed.

Cop - male - up-for-adopt - crush is maybe Ell - tags: Cash, Ell, Mochi
He took a run around the main room, trying to be clever and use the object to make it harder to catch him, but he didn't realize how much energy that took from him. He has not yet eaten anything so his stomach started to growl during his run, though he knew that Ell and his sister could have the same problem.

Cash - female - up-for-adopt - crush open - tags: Cop, Ell, Mochi
She counts to zero, her eyes looking carefully after the two others there running before she speeds up to go after them. Her plan was to try Ell now as she was not being the catcher yet.

Aircraft - male - kitten - crush open - tags: Passport
He watched his sister walking plate to the other, he lightly rolled his eyes as he noticed that Terabyte and her son were also watching which plate to get to eat "Sis, you could get another to have something to eat too" he murmured to her. He looked over to the two cats who were already eating 'Well I guess they already are' he thought to himself and kept eating his share.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:25 am

Kay Kay. So he can go in the main room if he really wants to?]

The dark haired and eyed male fell silent after that as well. He didn't really know what else to say, and the other wasn't saying anything either. He glanced around as they arrived. He saw the other cars, nodding and saying "Yeah, it seems like it." He then got out of the car. He grabbed the small over-shoulder bag he'd brought, and closed the door.

The longhair white and minimal brown kitty purred a bit. She squeaked and nodded, asking "Then...would we... should we be...like mates, or something?" She tilted her head as she asked this. They could be whatever Cutie wanted to be.

The mostly white male calico squeaked as the other took off. He shook his head, then made a laugh like cat sound. He ran after the other male, grabbing a toy and batting it. He then continued to run after the other male, after doing so.

Lilith- Lili- f- 6 y- resident- eats anything and everything- Lu (brother)- pan; Junebug and Ace- no mate yet- wants kittens whether adopted or not- Quarantine room at night- Tags: all in room, mainly tagging Jace right now

The medium hair dark she cat purred. Golden eyes looked to the kitten, and she asked "What's your name?" as she did so. "If it helps...my name is Lilith," she said. He was a kitten, and so she felt a bit of a maternal instinct towards him.

Lusifur- Lu- m- 6 y- Resident- extreme stress that causes him to over groom- Lili (sister)- Asexual homoromantic; Maverick and Ace- no significant other- would adopt or foster kittens- Silent room- Tags: open

The mediumhair dark male kitty stared through the open doorway. He didn't know if he should go in the other room, because of his whole stress thing...The golden eyed kitty wanted to see them, though. He wanted to see his sister too.

The mediumhair cream tabby and white one mewed. She watched Cop as he ran off, and she shook her head a couple times. She noticed that Cash was coming after her. She supposed they'd technically all been it now, since both she and Ell had had to work together to catch Cop the first time.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:37 pm

Jace: Cat Adopt place- Tags, Lilith

He glanced up at her. "I'm Jace..." He replied quietly.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sassythecat » Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:42 am

Sassy - Female - Resident - Main room - Feeling content - Crush: no - Tags: Anyone in the room
Sassy was placed in the main room with all the other cats, she felt nervous but excited. She walked over to a scratching pole, where she had a big stretch and clawed it a couple times. The young cat spun around a few times looking around for something to do, but instead she sat, curled her tail around her body and loafed for a while.
Image Image
sassythecat
18 - they/them - taurus - roleplayer

sassythecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:23 pm

Kay Kay. So he can go in the main room if he really wants to?]

The dark haired and eyed male fell silent after that as well. He didn't really know what else to say, and the other wasn't saying anything either. He glanced around as they arrived. He saw the other cars, nodding and saying "Yeah, it seems like it." He then got out of the car. He grabbed the small over-shoulder bag he'd brought, and closed the door.

The longhair white and minimal brown kitty purred a bit. She squeaked and nodded, asking "Then...would we... should we be...like mates, or something?" She tilted her head as she asked this. They could be whatever Cutie wanted to be.

The mostly white male calico squeaked as the other took off. He shook his head, then made a laugh like cat sound. He ran after the other male, grabbing a toy and batting it. He then continued to run after the other male, after doing so.

Lilith- Lili- f- 6 y- resident- eats anything and everything- Lu (brother)- pan; Junebug and Ace- no mate yet- wants kittens whether adopted or not- Quarantine room at night- Tags: all in room, mainly tagging Jace

The medium hair dark she cat nodded at the kitten. Golden eyes soft and warm, she said "It's nice to meet you, Jace." She saw dishes of food, most of it already eaten. She looked to the kitten again, asking "Have you eaten yet, Jace?"

Lusifur- Lu- m- 6 y- Resident- extreme stress that causes him to over groom- Lili (sister)- Asexual homoromantic; Maverick and Ace- no significant other- would adopt or foster kittens- Silent room- Tags: open

The mediumhair dark male kitty stared through the open doorway. He didn't know if he should go in the other room, because of his whole stress thing...The golden eyed kitty wanted to see them, though. He wanted to see his sister too.

The mediumhair cream tabby and white one mewed. She watched Cop as he ran off, and she shook her head a couple times. She noticed that Cash was coming after her. She supposed they'd technically all been it now, since both she and Ell had had to work together to catch Cop the first time.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sassythecat » Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:38 pm

Sassy - Female - Resident - The Silent Room - Feeling: Explorative - Crush: no - Tags: Lusifur?
The new kitten woke up from her nap in the main room, so she decided to explore her new surroundings. She trotted over to the silent room with a few bounces in her step, when she seen a cat, that seemed quiet nervous. He was staring staring at the door, seemingly straight past her. She took a quick look behind and the back again, she took a few cautious steps forward as to not spook the older dark haired cat.
"Hello!, are you okay?" She asked tilting her head to the side.
Image Image
sassythecat
18 - they/them - taurus - roleplayer

sassythecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me