Cat rescue and adoption RP

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Cat rescue and adoption RP

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:41 pm

(Spirit: yes they can move freely from the main room to the silent room.)

Minerva Cecilia Hamilton
[female - staff - crush is open - tags: Clementine, on the Main room ]
-
She gave the other staff member a smile "Yes you could..." she said cleaning the one dirty box " I don't need help, but you could maybe bring Freya into this room, she is ready for other cats, of course, we need to make eyes on her today to make sure any fights don't start" she said to her. She then looked over to the little kitchen there "We could look if we need anything to order in here sometime today, I already noticed that we have only one disposable plate package left" she told her.

Ulric Gollum
[male - volunteer - crush is maybe Torr - tags: Torr ]
-
He walked to the back door it was already left open so it could only be opened without any keys. There was another door after the first door which brought to the back hallway which brought to the officer, kitchen, and those different cat rooms at the end of the hallway. He looked at Torr "Remember to close the communication door, we don't want the kitties to escape if they do run wild on this hallway" he said to him, which was pretty obvious and it was told by the sighs at the doors on both sides. He got to the kitchen to bring his food to the fridge and then looked at some papers which were left by the evening shift, to tell what they were done there. He turned to look for Torr "Torr...do you want to help me to clean the rooms today? Sick, Quarantine, and Kitten rooms are on the list for us?" he asked him.
--

Felica - female - resident - crush open - tags: Junebug
She flicked her ears "What about me? My medicines?" she meowed to her, confusedly "Well I need to eat those things which you know...well help me to get to the sandbox...and they sure relax my stomach...and then there is some medicine which made me relax a lot" she responded to her.

She looked at the woman with a soft purr as she took the bowl of food under her nose, it smelled great and she realized how hungry she was. She looked at Ace there for a moment as the woman walked to take him a bowl to eat too.

Bonito - male - resident - crush open - tags: Lilith, Lusifur, Sassy, Jace
Hestop eating his food, which felt like a good amount for him now, or maybe he did feel like the rest of the cats could need to eat too. The elderly cat walked toward the silent room, he felt like the main room was too noisy for his liking. He walked over to the door which brought him to the somewhat small room with lots of beds and places to sleep and relax. His ears perked to the two siblings who were the ones almost always in here "Good morning Lilith, Lusifur, I am afraid today will be those noisy days again..." he meowed as he lay on the bed which was bought just for him, with his name on it. He took a lick of his front paws "Nice to meet you there too...Jace was it? And Sassy" he meowed.

Cutie female - resident - crush maybe Riverr - tags: Riverr
She was silent for a moment, flicking her ears to recognize what she just heard "A..mates?" she repeated "...I have never had a mate...um...does it work just like that? Can we just become that...like now?" she meowed flicking her tail in confusion.

Rider - male - resident - crush open - tags: Simonn
He was the breed of speed and activity, but sometimes he felt like this room was not enough for him to enjoy his run, the he got an idea. An idea he had done many times before, but he didnät mind the humans didn't mind it either as long as someone was not coming or leaving the building at the moment. He ran to the closed door to the hallway "Come one human open this and let me run there..." he meowed loudly and jumped to the door handler.

Christine - female - up-for-adopt - crush open - tags: Blackbird > Tiger Lily
She ate the food with hunger, licking her lips the calico looked over to the other female next to her "I am doing fine...pretty normal...kind of boring, but do we really need to do much so early into the morning, now instead I could want to a run around the house" she meowed with a laugh.

Sasha - female - resident - crush open - tags: Freya (Guarantine room)
The white blind she-cat flicked her ears "hm, I think those humans are different, I was left out too, but I think they kind of had to...I don't think every human is the same, so far those are not being mean to any cats and there are so many cats who trust and count on those humans there" she responded to her. She gave a few licks to her front paws "I sure hope to get to that other side someday though, being there is boring" she meowed.

Cop - male - up-for-adopt - crush is maybe Ell - tags: Cash, Ell, Mochi
He ran away from his sister, almost bumping into Minerva's leg when she was moving, but avoided it in time and kept running. He gave a look back at him, noticing that his sister seemed to focus more on Ell than him, but he didn't mind, he enjoyed running so he ran as fast as his legs could give him.

Cash - female - up-for-adopt - crush open - tags: Cop, Ell, Mochi
She ignored her brother for now, even if he was still running too. She wanted to catch Ell. Though she was not sure if she could actually catch her at all the main room was going too lively and the humans were there too, so there were so many obstacles and dodges, which made her slow down a lot.

Aircraft - male - kitten - crush open - tags: Passport, Rom
He took his share then stepped backward to lick his lips and wash his paws. He sat down there and watched the other cats for a moment "Hey Rom, when you're finished eating could you join us for a play?" he meowed to the younger kitten "It has to be so boring to be always alone..." he kept meowing.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:52 pm

Jace-Black and white not quite kit, Tom- Broken leg, left hindleg-Tagging: Lilith, Bonito

He was about to say no, but
the cat looked quite terrified as more cats moved up. "Y-y-y-y-yes....i-i-i-i-i-i..I'm Jace.."
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:43 pm

[Queen: cool]

Torr Wyatt- m- 22 y- volunteer- homosexual; maybe Ulric- open for boyfriend- Tags: Ulric (Rider mention)
The dark haired and eyed male hummed a quiet sound as he followed the other. He walked in through the back door after the other young man. He looked around a bit as they walked. He then shook his head, and they passed by a few rooms. He nodded at the other male and said "Olay." He then fell silent to listen if the other had anything more to say. He nodded at the other male, and said "I, um...sure. I can help you clean the rooms," as he put his own food away too. He then went to close the door the other had told him to. He heard meowing from one of the doors. "Ulric...I hear one of the cats meowing like they want out. Are we...allowed to let them out in the hallway?" he asked.

Riverr- Riv- f- 2 y- resident- terrified of everything, brain problems (maybe just seizures: she stares at walls and such)- Simonn (brother)- bi; Cutie- no mate until three- might take on orphaned kittens like a foster mom type thing- Tags: all in room, mainly Simonn and Cutie
The longhair white and minimal brown kitty twitched her ears. "I think it would work like that, since we aren't like humans. They do this...thing called dating, right? Animals don't really do that, so...I think it would be fine to just go straight to calling each other mates."

Simonn- Si (s-eye)- m- 4 y- resident- covered in scars, terrified of dogs...- Riverr (sister)- homosexual; Rider- no mate yet- might also take on some kittens like a foster type thing- Tags: all in room, mainly Riverr and Rider
The mostly white male calico purred as he ran around a bit more. He then blinked his eyes as the other ran to the door. He watched the other jump at the door handle. He tilted his head as he watched, and asked "Will they really let us out there?" It would be nice to get out of the room for a bit. Not that he really minded the room.

Lilith- Lili- f- 6 y- resident- eats anything and everything- Lu (brother)- pan; Junebug and Ace- no mate yet- wants kittens whether adopted or not- Quarantine room at night- Tags: all in room, mainly Jace and Bonito

The medium hair dark she cat nodded at the kitten. Golden eyes soft and warm, she said "It's nice to meet you, Jace." She saw dishes of food, most of it already eaten. She looked to the kitten again, asking "Have you eaten yet, Jace?"

She then looked to Bonito, as the male cat came over to them. She nodded and said "Good morning," then shook her head. "I'm fine with the noise, but Lusifer...not so much. He can always hide out in the silent room if he needs to," she said.

Lusifur- Lu- m- 6 y- Resident- extreme stress that causes him to over groom- Lili (sister)- Asexual homoromantic; Maverick and Ace- no significant other- would adopt or foster kittens- Silent room- Tags: open

The mediumhair dark male kitty stepped towards the door. The golden eyed kitty got too nervous and sat down. He looked through the door, watching all the other cats in there. He purred a bit as he saw his sister was interacting with a male kitten. He jumped a bit as a female came up to him. He nodded and said "I...I'm fine." He then looked to Bonito, as the other said it could get loud soon. He made a worried sound, simply saying "O...Okay, Bonito."

Ell- genderfluid- 6 months- up for adopt- pan; maybe Cop- Tags: Cop and Cash, Mochi
The mediumhair cream tabby and white one giggled as she ran. She then gasped as she nearly ran into something. She dodged sideways and continued to run after that. She noticed Cop running off on his own, since Cash was focused on her, so she headed for Cash now.

Terabyte- Tera- f- 4 y- up for adopt but has a kitten- Rom (son)- bi; open- open for a new mate possibly- would like more kittens one day perhaps- Tags: Rom/ kitten room and Minerva
The green eyed brown smaller she cat continued to eat the food. After a bit, she felt full and so she sat up and moved away. She pulled her son with her, grooming him a bit. She then purred a bit when Aircraft asked if Rom would play with them.

Rom- m- 2 months- kitten, soon to be open to adopt- Tera (mom)- Pan; possible crush on Aircraft- Tags: mom/kitten room and Minerva
The smaller green eyed brown kitten continued to eat as well. When he was done, he sat up and licked his lips. He squeaked as his mom pulled him and groomed him. He then made a small sound as Aircraft spoke, and he giggled "I'm done now, so...sure, we could play."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sassythecat » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:10 am

Sassy - Female - Resident - The Silent Room - Feeling: Explorative - Crush: no - Tags: Lusifer, Bonito
An orange and white cat named Bonito appeared behind Sassy, "Im afraid today will be those noisy days again." he said. So she made sure to stay as quiet as possible around these cats.
"Jace was it? And Sassy" Bonito asked. "Yup, thats me" she smiled.
She spun around and loafed once more, feeling quiet comfortable in this room.
Image Image
sassythecat
18 - they/them - taurus - roleplayer

sassythecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:48 am

Minerva Cecilia Hamilton
[female - staff - crush is open - tags: Clementine, on the Main room ]
-
She gave the other staff member a smile "Yes you could..." she said cleaning the one dirty box " I don't need help, but you could maybe bring Freya into this room, she is ready for other cats, of course, we need to make eyes on her today to make sure any fights don't start" she said to her. She then looked over to the little kitchen there "We could look if we need anything to order in here sometime today, I already noticed that we have only one disposable plate package left" she told her.

Ulric Gollum
[male - volunteer - crush is maybe Torr - tags: Torr ]
-
He heard the meowing too "It's possible the Rider wants to the hallways" he responded. He was a little unsure for a moment "We can let him to the hallway, but first we need to check that the backdoor, sick room, and quarantine room as well as the door to the lobby are closed so he could not get into them..." he responded to him.
--

Felica - female - resident - crush open - tags: Junebug
She flicked her ears "What about me? My medicines?" she meowed to her, confusedly "Well I need to eat those things which you know...well help me to get to the sandbox...and they sure relax my stomach...and then there is some medicine which made me relax a lot" she responded to her.

She looked at the woman with a soft purr as she took the bowl of food under her nose, it smelled great and she realized how hungry she was. She looked at Ace there for a moment as the woman walked to take him a bowl to eat too.

Bonito - male - resident - crush open - tags: Lilith, Lusifur, Sassy, Jace
He looked to the younger cat "Don't be afraid of me kit, I may be big big-sized, but I don't eat kittens, so don't worry you will be fine in here'" he meowed to him. He looked at Lusifur and Lilith "Hmm you two maybe will be taken to the cages if they see you not being okay with the noises" he said to them. He was not so scared of the cleaning noises, but he didn't like the smell that noisy things sometimes brought in a short amount of time.

Cutie female - resident - crush maybe Riverr - tags: Riverr
She blinked her eyes as she looked at the other female "I am a cat, I don't know how humans do things...maybe they do ask each other about it..." she meowed to her thoughtfully. She was silent for a moment "I don't know what dating means, but if you want to call us mates, then I am okay to be your mate..." she said to her.

Rider - male - resident - crush open - tags: Simonn
He kept jumping to the door handler and meowed "Hah I don't care if they let us out or not, I am waiting when they do open this door and I just run out, they're not that fast to catch me anyway" he meowed to the Simonn.

Christine - female - up-for-adopt - crush open - tags: Blackbird > Tiger Lily
She ate the food with hunger, licking her lips the calico looked over to the other female next to her "I am doing fine...pretty normal...kind of boring, but do we really need to do much so early into the morning, now instead I could want to a run around the house" she meowed with a laugh.

Sasha - female - resident - crush open - tags: Freya (Guarantine room)
The white blind she-cat flicked her ears "hm, I think those humans are different, I was left out too, but I think they kind of had to...I don't think every human is the same, so far those are not being mean to any cats and there are so many cats who trust and count on those humans there" she responded to her. She gave a few licks to her front paws "I sure hope to get to that other side someday though, being there is boring" she meowed.

Cop - male - up-for-adopt - crush is maybe Ell - tags: Cash, Ell, Mochi
He ran away from his sister, almost bumping into Minerva's leg when she was moving, but avoided it in time and kept running. He gave a look back at him, noticing that his sister seemed to focus more on Ell than him, but he didn't mind, he enjoyed running so he ran as fast as his legs could give him.

Cash - female - up-for-adopt - crush open - tags: Cop, Ell, Mochi
She ran after the other female, but all the running started to get her, she started to feel tired from the running and she had not eaten anything that morning either so she was getting hungry. She didn't want to give up, but her limbs started to feel like maybe she could.

Aircraft - male - kitten - crush open - tags: Passport, Rom
He looked at the younger kit "So what do you want to play then?" he meowed to him. He was a little bit older than he was so the fight could not be very fair between them as he was a little bit bigger too than him.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:55 am

Jace shook his head to Lilith. Bonito in PARTICULAR didn't scare him......just..he sighed.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:37 pm

Torr Wyatt- m- 22 y- volunteer- homosexual; maybe Ulric- open for boyfriend- Tags: Ulric (Rider mention)
The dark haired and eyed male nodded to the other young man. "I can go check the sick room and quarantine room. If you're okay checking the lobby door and back door. Otherwise, I could check the lobby door and the back door."

Riverr- Riv- f- 2 y- resident- terrified of everything, brain problems (maybe just seizures: she stares at walls and such)- Simonn (brother)- bi; Cutie- no mate until three- might take on orphaned kittens like a foster mom type thing- Tags: all in room, mainly Simonn and Cutie
The longhair white and minimal brown kitty twitched her ears. "I would like to call you my mate," she said with a nod. She then purred again, and rubbed her head against her a bit. She stopped doing that and looked at her a moment, then looked to Rider messing with the door.

Simonn- Si (s-eye)- m- 4 y- resident- covered in scars, terrified of dogs...- Riverr (sister)- homosexual; Rider- no mate yet- might also take on some kittens like a foster type thing- Tags: all in room, mainly Riverr and Rider
The mostly white male calico nodded at the other male. "Oh...that could be a fun game, running around and making them chase us." He giggled a bit, or a similar cat sound. Cats couldn't really laugh, but he made some sort of similar sound.

Lilith- Lili- f- 6 y- resident- eats anything and everything- Lu (brother)- pan; Junebug and Ace- no mate yet- wants kittens whether adopted or not- Quarantine room at night- Tags: all in room, mainly Jace and Bonito

The medium hair dark she cat seemed to look the kitten over. "You aren't afraid of him...then are you afraid of this place? It seems like you might be newer here," she said. She then said "I'm not the one that doesn't like noise, Lusifur is the one with the stress problem. You're right, though, they might put him away. He won't like that...he wants to see Maverick and Ace~" she teased.

Lusifur- Lu- m- 6 y- Resident- extreme stress that causes him to over groom- Lili (sister)- Asexual homoromantic; Maverick and Ace- no significant other- would adopt or foster kittens- Silent room- Tags: open

The mediumhair dark male kitty with the golden eyes huffed at his sister. He didn't usually mind her teasing him. However, she was talking about his crushes here, and he was worried they would hear. "Would you stop that?" he asked his sister.

Ell- genderfluid- 6 months- up for adopt- pan; maybe Cop- Tags: Cop and Cash, Mochi
The mediumhair cream tabby and white one paused after a moment. She realized the two siblings probably hadn't eaten yet. She sure hadn't eaten yet either. She called to them "Maybe we should go see if one of the humans put food out."

Terabyte- Tera- f- 4 y- up for adopt but has a kitten- Rom (son)- bi; open- open for a new mate possibly- would like more kittens one day perhaps- Tags: Rom/ kitten room and Minerva
The green eyed brown smaller she cat purred quietly a bit. She was glad her son had other kittens to play with. She was glad Aircraft was asking him to play with him and his sister. She laid down now, to watch them and listen as they spoke.

Rom- m- 2 months- kitten, soon to be open to adopt- Tera (mom)- Pan; possible crush on Aircraft- Tags: mom/kitten room and Minerva
The smaller green eyed brown kitten mewed quietly a bit. He seemed to be thinking on what they coUld play together. He said "We could try hide and seek. We could also just get some of those toys the humans put in the rooms, and play with those."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me