A Tale of Two Packs [Wolf RPG, Play!]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: A Tale of Two Packs [Wolf RPG, Play!]

Postby belloblossom » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:06 pm

Mouse | Fire Omega | Location: Camp | Tagging: Open

Mouse had been so cold last night that she'd dared to creep towards the den closest to her. She didn't step a single paw in the den, which bore the blood-scent of battle-seasoned warriors, but instead lay her body just under a small outcropping of the den. When she closed her eyes, she could pretend that she was in the den, warmed by the bodies of her packmates.

In the morning, she was certainly warmed - by the blood rolling down her muzzle. With a yelp of surprise and shock, she drew back and stared as a large she-wolf warrior, Enui, she recognized, glared down at her. Mouse looked away immediately, non-confrontational. At the warning snap near her legs, she squealed and darted away. For a frightened moment, she was worried that she would be pursued, but after she scampered across the camp's distance, she slowed. She lay down, tucking her stomach to the floor and hiding her neck as well as she could. Being an omega had taught her very well about which spots on her body she could take a hit from - such as her bleeding muzzle - and which she wouldn't be able to survive.

With watery eyes, she didn't make a move to the fresh prey pile. Omegas ate last, though her stomach growled. That was, if they ate at all.

This isn't fair. The words burned in her mind and she let them simmer there, quietly as she occasionally glanced at the other wolves of the pack.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:18 pm

Max | Alpha | F-Pack | Tagging: Enui | Location: Camp

Such a reaction of awe was not uncommon from Enui in his presence, Max knew, but all the same, there was a part of him that found it perhaps a little endearing. At least she knew proper respect, which was more than a lot of wolves could say. Young wolves these days were so rarely taught the old ways. "I’m glad to hear it." He had not expected anything else, of course, as an Alpha and therefore of the highest commanding rank in the Pack. Even if wolves didn’t have time, they’d always made sure to quickly find time when requested, she’d simply jumped to it though.

Max nodded and turned, heading towards his den again, away from prying ears or accidental eavesdroppers. The last thing he wanted was any pressure on here. "Come, we'll speak in my den, I’m sure it shouldn’t take up much of your time, but I will ask you, when we speak, please think through your answers carefully, rather than just answering on a whim one way or another. You’re young, but you’ve always been wise beyond your years."

Arian | Lead Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Canary, Archer | Location: Camp

Arian's gaze turned on Archer as he spoke, a warm glow of approval written on her face. A hard worker, eager to jump to it, from the looks of it. "Indeed we are. You’re sharp. I always do value the hard work," she told him. "Of course, join us." Her amber gaze shifted to Canary. "A suggestion? Of course, let’s hear it." She was nothing if not open to hearing the feedback. She had her own way of doing things, but for the betterment of the Pack, she was willing to try what she was permitted to do by her authority, should she end up believing it would be in their best interest.

Kassandra | Hunter | F-Pack | Tagging: Quin | Location: Camp

Kass giggled to herself at the squeak, stopping by her friend and leaning into the gentle touch. Catching her off-guard had certainly not been part of the plan…but it was a nice little added bonus. "Oh I’m fine, darling. Don’t worry yourself about little old me." She pawed at the damp grass. "Last night was none too pleasant for any of us, I’m sure, but I hope the rain has done us some favours and drawn prey creatures out for us today."

Kazill | Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Solomon | Location: Camp

"Haven’t been taking your share of the prey recently? You’re starting to look a little thin. Hopefully the Hunters will bring us back something good. It’d be nice if we could fill our bellies as we head into the cold season," Kazill agreed with a nod. Personally, the brown Warrior had always tried to keep himself as best fed as he could without overstepping the limits of what he was permitted, but he knew some wolves were much more scarce with their feed than he was.

Móraín | Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Tesla | Location: Camp

Móraín knew she could come off as demanding, but really, everything she did with this youngster, as far as she was concerned, was all for his own benefit. She wanted her Trainee to grow up big and strong and lend well to their Pack, after all. The youngsters of today were the future for their proud Pack. "Did you get enough rest? I do hope you’ll be rested enough to be alert. With the cold season coming, we can’t afford to be lax."

Luciano | Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Destiny | Location: Camp

Luciano wasn’t much of a talker, so much as an observer from the outside, and he never had been, and he doubted if he ever would be the wolf who would go out of his way to play the part of an extrovert, but when he was approached, he had always tried his best to be as sociable as he could, so when Destiny trotted up to him, he greeted her with a dip of his head. "Good morning. I’m doing as fine as I can. What of yourself?"
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:25 pm

Lucas | Lightning Warrior | Location: Camp | Tagging: Smoke, Nyx

Lucas had woken, or had been woken, rather, to Smoke's squealing. He couldn't say he was surprised, she did this nearly every day, but somehow, it never seemed to be less stressful than the first times she'd done it.
If Shadow would just grow a spine and punish her for it, maybe it would stop. He thought irritably as he got up and stretched. He glanced around the den - it seemed like he was in agreement with most, but after giving himself a firm shake, he vowed to not let it bother him much. She tended to stop once everyone, or nearly everyone, was awake.

Stepping out into the cold sunlight - what a notion, that it could be both sunny and cold - and turned his head until he spotted the dark-pelted she-wolf. She was distracted, speaking to Nyx who had seemed about as enthusiastic about waking up as Lucas himself. However, while Nyx seemed context to grumble, Lucas found himself struck with a different urge.

Prowling forward a few steps and then breaking out into a long-legged stride, he barreled into the other warrior's side, tucked his head and rolled over her. He tangled his muzzle in her scruff and let go when they'd stopped rolling. He grinned down at her, yellow eyes blazing in triumph.

"How'd ya like that for a change?" He asked. Maybe he ought to flatten her more often.
"How's that for a wake up call? Suppose I wake up even earlier than you, to flatten you every day
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:29 pm

Smoke | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Nyx, Lucas | Location: Camp

Smoke didn’t know what she was expecting, but…not that. Most wolves just rolled their eyes or growled at her when they passed by. So she squealed as she was knocked over by the larger wolf, and she squirmed to free herself, pushing at him with her paws to free herself, but amusement was written over her face, and no small amount of confusion, leaving her with a perplexed stare, but such was life! "You can try! But now that you’ve warned me, next time I’ll be ready for it, so you’re not very good at surprise attack techniques, are you?" She joked.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:44 pm

Terra/L-pack Healer/Location: Camp, Healer's den/Tagging: Uciel, Willows

Terra was sorting herbs, seeing what they need to look for today. Her ear twitched hearing Uciel entering the den, she looked over to him and saw what herbs he'd brought with him "ah yes, we were running out of some on those. Bring them over here so we can sort them into their correct pile" she says

She looks to her other Trainee "good morning, Willows, come join us in sort the herbs" she says

Jay/F-pack Hunter/Location: Camp, Hunter's den/Tagging: Oriole

They got up with a stretched and brushed up against Oriole "Good morning Ori" they say wagging their tail

Leonidas/F-pack Warrior/Location: Camp/Tagging: Cheshire

Leonidas waken from his sleep hearing his trainee and rose to great the day, he walked to the entrance of the Warrior's den. He'd looked down at Cheshire, and sighed with disappointed look on his face "first lesson of the day; when in cold times like these, steady footing and careful pace on the ice and snow is key" he says firmly

Phoenix/L-pack Hunter/Location: Camp, prey pile/Tagging: Cody

He smiled warmly and pasted the rabbit over to her "here you can have the first bite" he chirped with a wag of his tail

Canary/F-pack Warrior/Location: Camp/Tagging: Arian, Archer

She looked over at the twindling prey pile and back over to the two wolves in front of her "maybe we can look out for prey scents for the hunters to track after we come back?" She says
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:49 pm

Cody | Hunter | L-Pack | Tagging: Phoenix | Location: Camp

The first bite…well, she had skipped dinner last night in order that the pups would have some of the better pieces of the remaining kill. Cody wasn’t about to argue against food, so leaned forward to take her bite before nudging the hare towards Phoenix again. Juicy and warm, fresh caught. Much better than so much of the prey they often had to settle for in this season. "Where did you find a catch like that? Maybe it bodes well."

Arian | Lead Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Canary, Archer | Location: Camp

"Double duty as a patrol and a tracking mission? I understand," Arian agreed. She might’ve been a better Hunter, she’d always had a keen sense of smell and sharp hearing, and a small build, but her spirit had always been one of a fighter. Maybe she could still make use of it though. "I agree. We can cover more ground that way."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:04 pm

Enui | Fire Warrior | Location: Camp | Tagging: Max

Enui fought the urge to wag her tail, lowering it and keeping it still. She was young, this was true, but she was reliable and loyal. She was far from the young, blue-eyed and bushy tailed pup she'd been of her youth and training days. Still, when she saw that Max was leading her back to his den her eyes grew round for a moment and then lowered in a coy look. She tried to cool her head - this was a talk, nothing more. This didn't mean anything. She was reading too much into it. For a moment, her anxious joy turned to pure anxiety. What if this was a talk about something wrong she'd done? It would've have been about her treatment for the Omega - had he seen her sneaking prey into his den? She just wanted to make sure that he was well-fed. She prepared her excuses in her mind - the pack needed a strong leader to guide them.

As she followed him, she nodded.
"Of course, my Alpha." She followed him all the way into his den and sat attentively. "What do you have to ask of me?" She said, worry edging into her voice.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:15 pm

Phoenix/L-pack Hunter/Location: Camp, prey pile/Tagging: Cody

He took his bite and passed it back, he swallowed before speaking "I was lucky and found a big patch of grass and the hare was there. After catching it, I head back there to smell for more scents, there was a lot of hare, squirrel, and bird scents but what catch my attention was a deer scent. I grabbed the hare and dashed back to camp." He says "Oh! I should tell Shadow about the scent before to late!" He said getting up and looking around camp for said Alpha

Canary/F-pack Warrior/Location: Camp/Tagging: Arian, Archer

She nodded I agreement "shall we get going or get one more wolf for the patrol?" She says
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:41 pm

Lucas | Lightning Warrior | Location: Camp | Tagging: Smoke, Nyx

Lucas grinned down at Smoke, stepping off of her and letting her get up.
"It doesn't matter much about surprise, if I'm faster and stronger than you are." He said with a confident grin. With that, he pounced again, wondering if Smoke would expect him to attack again so soon, or if she'd assumed he was done with her. He didn't seek to roll her over this time, but to bump her over a few paces.

Smiling widely, his white and yellow teeth shining in the light, he looked at the two she-wolves.
"Hey, have either of you seen Leo?" He asked. "Didn't see him in the den. I'm looking to wake him up next, Smoke style, if he isn't out and about already." He said, with an approving nod at the troublemaker.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:43 pm

Max | Alpha | F-Pack | Tagging: Enui | Location: Camp

Max headed into his den. There was something different about Enui's voice now, anxiety, nervousness, something akin to that. He sat down and nodded towards her. "Feel free to sit if you wish. I see your nerves. Your worry almost rolls right off of you. Take a deep breath. You have no need for fear," he promised. The black Alpha settled comfortably, he’d been thinking, a lot. He liked Enui for so many reasons, so it seemed right. She was someone he could trust and put his faith in.

"I’m sure every wolf is acutely aware of the lack of hierarchy filled. Only Lead Warrior has been filled so far. It’s not fair to the Pack. Please take time to think when I ask, and you don’t have to give me an answer now if you need to process it, I don’t make this offer lightly by any means, and you’re young, but you’re wise far beyond your years, and strong. I would choose you as my first pick for Beta, if you would consider the position?"
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me