RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Open & Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Open & Accepting)

Postby Purpleplexed » Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:59 pm

Kane
Male - 2 1/2 - Homo - Crush: Labrador - Hunter of Red Moon Pack - Tags: Labrador

“My turnings? Well…” he trailed off as he stepped away from Labrador,
“The most important thing I find is making sure you’re thinking about the next step first. If that makes sense? Always be thinking ahead as you quickly turn.” He explained then tilted his head in a slight confusion. He walked back towards the treeline,
“Like, if I wanted to do a quick turn around…” he began,
“I would use my back legs to slow me…” he continued as he put his back paws down lower.
“Then I use my front paws to turn around…” he said, moving himself around with one big swivel.
“Makes sense? It will take practice of course! I find it more of a learning in the moment kind of thing” Kane said then walked back over to Labrador.

He heard the hunter compliment and felt his heart beat flutter quickly,
“Thank you” he responded softly,
“I try my best to improve everyday.”
He neatly sat down looked back out at the lake.
“I will say you do talk much older than you are” he mentioned and gave him a playful nudge,
“I find that…mysterious and interesting” he added.
Purpleplexed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:23 pm

RedMoon

Maison- agender- 6 y- healer- pan- crush: Hyuuga, Castor- mate: open- taking care of Narae- skills: healing, plant knowledge, storytelling- Tags: Narae, Freya, Chi, Hyuuga

They nodded as they looked at her, and said "Yes, that's very good. Just do that for a bit and see if she starts to warm," they said to her. They then looked to Hyuuga, nodding and saying "Yeah...who could be mean to pups? Oh, um...yeah...I'm just going to keep it to myself for now." They couldn't say they were respecting Freya and her decision not to say anything. They then said "Hyuuga... I'm sure they will miss you."

(Oh, good. I'm glad its not going to cause anything bad to her, that she'll be able to stop being cold)

-adding for Nova-

Maison held back a growl...not needing another argument with the beta. They said "Leave it alone Nova..." as they didn't want any undue stress on the two sisters. "Chi can't answer you anyway. She isn't conscious, or at the very least she isn't responding to anything. Lest me do my job," they said, she was making the den more crowded. There were already Maison, Narae, Hyuuga, plus the patient and Freya. The addition of Nova just made it more crowded. Maison then stepped closer to Chi, nosing at her, saying "Chi...can you hear me?"

Gauge- f- 3 y- fighter/warrior- bi- crush: Blaze XD- mate: open- skills: fighting, defense, running, and swimming- Tags: Blaze and Niko, Nova

The green eyed black phase she wolf with the white paws looked up and over. Blaze was approaching the two of them. She tried not to seem too happy with him being there near them again. She watched the beta head off, to do whatever she'd do now. She shook her head, focus entirely on the bigger male wolf now.

Well, not completely, she was still making sure Niko was okay too. Her ears went back when Blaze asked her to go with Hyuuga... and she sighed. Still, even as she lowered her head a bit, she nodded to the male. "Okay," she said in a subdued tone, then looked up as Akiro approached.

Akiro- m- 2 y- fighter/warrior- homosexual- crush: Milo, Castor a little- no mate until he's three- maybe wants pups someday- skills: running, jumping, fighting, watching out for others- Tags: River, Blaze, Gauge (Niko)

The reddish looking and minimally darker male said "Okay, okay. I know it was dumb to even worry about him...and he'll likely show up at some point." He then nodded as she said she should talk to Castor. She also said he should go to Blaze and talk to the lead fighter. He said "That's a good idea," to both those things she had said. He yawned a bit, shaking his head, releasing stress, and stood back up. He'd sat down for a moment, so he stood back up now. He trotted over to Blaze and Gauge, seeing she seemed down...and saying "Blaze, I think she wants to go with you. Maybe she has something to say to you? If you don't want her to go with you, you definitely need to make time to talk to her."

Starlight

Kuroyuki- m (sometimes female pronouns but not often)- 2 1/2 y- hunter- crush: Mikage, maybe Dante- mate- maybe would adopt pups- skills: running, jumping, swimming, chasing, hunting, storytelling- Tags: Athena, Mikage, Hakuren

The smaller and slender white marked black phase wolf flicked their tail back and forth a couple times. Their ears twitched a bit as well. They then looked to the brothers, and nodded at them. He looked at Athena as she told them the three of them were to follow the elk. He nodded as he looked at her, saying "Okay Athena." They then waited for the two brothers to speak up, or to just start walking.

Miracle- f- 1 y- hunter then will train as a healer later- crush: Kuroi and Yomi- mate: too young- no pups- skills: running, jumping, catching things, herbs- Tags: Destiny and Yomi

The slender and smaller golden-cream and white one nodded and said "I...guess. I could go talk to them," but she almost felt they'd forgotten her. Shaking off the feeling, she said "I um...also just wanted to talk to you, Yomi. I'll go now though," she said, and started to turn away. She looked to where the other hunters were at. She sighed a bit and shook her head, twitching her ears and flicking her tail.

(leaving this for Yomi)

She nearly jumped when she heard the voice of one of the older females. "O-Oh, um...hi Athena," she said, and lowered her head in respect a moment. She then nodded to her, and said "Okay...I can do that." She looked to Destiny and Yomi a moment, but then had to follow Athena. She called "See you later," to Yomi, then followed after Athena. She listened as the other instructed the three males there. Well, she was pretty sure Kuroyuki didn't only identify as male. She didn't know who else in the pack might actually know that. Shaking her head, she smiled a canine smile, saying "Hares... okay." When the she wolf began to head off again, the younger one quickly moved to follow.

Kairo- m- 6 mo- pup male- boys; crush: Eros- too young but hopefully Eros when he's old enough- too young, but will adopt when he's three or older if possible- skills: hiding and playing- Tags: Kuroi and Kiyu

The pretty but handsome smaller and slender golden pup sighed. Brown ears twitched as the brown tipped tail flicked, and he scolded himself. Brown and blue eyes looked around, he noticed only Kuroi and Kiyu were there now. He said "Good morning, you two." He sat up in his nest, yawning and stretching a bit then sighing again. He wanted to go out and see Eros...but he felt he was going to be watched closely now.

Azure
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:18 pm

k i y u
| Pup | W/Kuroi & Kairo | The Dens |

The young wolf watched as Kuroi responded in shock at her intrusion. Kiyu took a step back when Kuroi's eyes widened like saucers at the sound of her voice. Her right paw was halfway held up as if she were injured. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you," she replied. Kiyu sat beside her and lay on the floor, facing outside the den. Her head rests on her paws, staring at the same rock as the other pup before she came over. "What are you thinking about?" She asked. Kuroi's concentration on the rock seemed as if she'd fallen into a daydream. Like her mind was somewhere else and not with them. Her ear tips flicked a few times as she wind chills picked up again. "Must have been a deep thought." Kiyu added.

Her left ear swiveled backwards as the sound of more paws inched near them. They were light, which to her indicated that the wolf was smaller. She tilted her head to the left to see Kairo - the trouble maker and reason that most of the pups were on lock down. She swatted her tail behind her, as if it were a whip. She had not made a true impression of Kairo yet, but things weren't spinning to a good lead. Kiyu blankly stared at him until he'd spoken to the both of them. Her father always taught her not to be rude to others. After all, the pack was all that they had besides each other. She swallowed her initial comment about him, before opening her maw, show casing her canines. "Hello Kairo." her voice was dry., hoping that he did not pick up on it.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:22 am

Lycath

Rank: Hunter Pack: Redmoon, Age: 2 Tags: Ridge Feeling: Mostly Content, Amused.

The morning had gotten late the others in camp had already risen to organize themselves into groups to begin their duties Lycath, on the other hand, hadn't done that he rested peacefully in his own personal dugout underneath a bush with not a care in the world besides the most peaceful sleep he's been able to receive in the past couple days this may have also been doing to the fact that the sun was shy this morning and even though it was easily 8 or 9 am, (human time), in the morning thick storm clouds kept the sun hidden which meant no light could shine through Lycath’s foliage cover which was considerably lacking coverage now due to the typical winter wither.
Yet, this did not stop the build-up of icy snow which would crumble into the dugout beneath it and land on the sleeping inhabitant who would wake with a shiver a bit miffed. This morning such a thing did happen, a large frozen chunk of snow was motivated to shift by a small gust of wind which caused the tree to tremble slightly dropping the icy block right on his noggin.

Lycath woke immediately when he felt the thud, his eyes opened to see that his maw was covered in quite a bit of snow. Lycath was so over having snow fall on him while sleeping he couldn't even be mad, he was just done and couldn't spare an angry thought for the slight annoyance anymore. With a contemptuous sigh, he lifted his head gave it a shake then exited his dugout leaning into a stretch followed by a very large exaggerated yawn. He was in a good mood today he hoped all could see knowing that just a couple of days ago Lycath had been poor in manners and attitude even after a fine consultation with Nova he was bitter. But not today.
Lycath took none of the positions some of the leaders were in and hoped to avoid them for just the time being because he wanted to make an appearance when he decided it was best. In each direction he looked he could see goggles of wolves everywhere prepared to work, he took some comfort in that at least he wasn't too late, but then he saw Ridge who might be listening to orders. Or perhaps just lazing about without a care in the world. Lycath felt that was quite the mood and he wanted to match that energy right now. Without too much thought, he sped his way over to her and then sat down on his haunches watching her laze about. ” Good morning Ridge.” he said softly with a bit of stifled amusement at her antics, ” I guess I’ll just assume you’ve been given your orders already this morning? What do Blaze and Nova have prepared for the fighters today?” he asked politely attempting to make kind small talk while getting a bit of information about other festivities for the day. He always liked to know what ever one was up to or supposed to be doing not because he was a snitch but if any of the leaders needed to find someone he always liked to have some kind of answer to give them.

Eros

Rank: pup Pack: Redmoon, Age: just a baby. Tags: Niko Feeling: Very Excited

The little ebony pup almost broke into a run to meet face-to-face with Niko because of the burst of excitement he felt when the other pup squeaked out his name but he remembered to take caution like he was warned it hadn't been but a few minutes since he left the den but he could already gauge pretty well the limitations of his mobility. He barked excitedly back to Niko welcoming the fellow pup to come over before he bounded off to meet Niko halfway Eros peered over at his father Liberty who was smiling and shaking his head like he half expected Eros to run along and play anyway. The pup needed his freedom and Liberty understood that.

In reaction to this Liberty left his den and chose a place closer by that would allow him to be able to see all the shenanigans that were possible for 2 pups to get into and since the other adults would be busy for the time being he didn't mind babysitting. Yet, some distance away Liberty noticed a gaggle of wolves around the healer's den he believed 3 was a crowd, and if Maison and Alex were busy they did not need any interruptions. With winter coming all wolves needed to be able-bodied and working those who must be absent need to inform their leaders. Liberty hoped that the commotion at the healer's den was nothing but should the crowd linger he would investigate. But for now, he made himself comfortable laying down on a bit of ground that hadn't been turned into mushy pawprint-littered mud. With his ears perked his golden eyes watched the boys converse.

Eros smiled stupidly when they finally met, he sat down on his haunches wagging his little tail madly, and he lifted his paw to show which one had been injured, ” It's all busted up still, but not as sore, I can't run quite yet or speedy walk. I can get about still though. A couple of days ago I didn't think I was ever gonna walk again.“ he said sweetly with played dramatics exaggerating some words indicating he was able to look back at all this with some humor and made light of it he wasn't really the type to seek sympathy. ” What's it like to have four working legs so I can live vicario- VI-carEously uh-through you..”, he was certain he’d heard Liberty say that word before and he was very confident he’d just said it correctly in the right context and had a triumphant look on his face certain Niko would see that Eros had a big brain and was of the higher intelligence like all the adults around them.
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comett » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:45 am

RedMoon

- R i d g e -

Female | Warrior | Mate: Open| Tags:Lycath - Food Pile | Crush/Mate: Open

Ridge growled slightly covering her bone as she flipped back onto her paws.

"I haven't received any warrior orders yet, have you heard anything?"

She was rather put off by this wolf, maybe he could be of some use to finding out some information.

"If you have, maybe you could help me out and tell me"

In my Graduation Era, please be patient, I'll get to your trade soon!
Comett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (full)

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:37 am

Starlight Pack
Mikage - male - homo - crush maybe Kuroyuki, open - hunter - tags: Athena, Kuroyuki, Miracle (Hakuren)

He followed his brother to the entrance, his eyes looking to the Athena coming with the youngest hunter Miracle with her. He listened to the female hunters' plans about him, Hakuren, and Kuroyuki going to catch some elks when she got with Miracle to catch some hares. Partly he understood that the Miracle was not as talented a hunter as the rest of them were so hares could be an easier way for her, but then again two more wolves could mean that they could be more successful with those elks. He didn't say anything just left the camp with the other hunters. He walked to the northeast side of the territory and stopped as he saw the herd, it was not a small one and anything could get wrong there quickly, so they needed to be careful.

Hakuren - male - demi - crush little bit Athena - hunter - tags: Athena, Kuroyuki, Miracle (Mikage)

He looked and listened to the Athena as she told them her plans, he narrowed his eyes a little bit when she decided to stay away from the elk hunting to catch some hares with Miracle. He thought that five wolves could be still better than three, but he didn't say anything just nodded "Alright then..." he spoke up and walked out of the camp alongside the other hunters. He walked forward to the northern side of their territory, just like their temporary beta was mentioned there sure was a big herd of elks there, so, for now, he just stayed there and watched for something that could be a good one to start the hunt.

Scythe - female - bi - crush developing Louis - healer - tags: Cypher

She looked after the camp clearing for a moment, seeing her daughter Yomi with the alpha there, wondering if they were coming this way or not. She was not sure and she didn't let it bother her either, flicking her ears toward her patient "Good morning Cypher...yes he was there..." she responded to him. Her eyes followed the dark male as he stood up to leave "You know you're not fully healed yet? You could be out of your duties still today?" she called after him.

Yomi - female - demi - crush open - pup - tags: Destiny, Miracle

She looked at her with her eyes wide open then flicked her tail "Oh really, I had to tell that to Kuroi then, she will be blad as she felt rather useless in nursery, you know being able to do so much more than being stuck in camp...I feel the same way, but I think I can wait for a few more months before starting my training" she said excitedly. She then nodded "Sure sure, Why do you need to speak with Dante?" she asked then felt embarrassed "...uuh, sorry I guess that's some alpha-beta things right?" she said as she followed the alpha.

She blinked her eyes a little bit confused, as the older she-wolf told her that she wanted to speak to her "Oh okay, If that's too important then you can come to talk to me after your duties, it's not like I am going anywhere on the camp anyway" she responded to her. She looked at Athena and gave the hunter quick greetings before turning back to the alpha again. She wondered what was that about, what Miracle needed to talk with her.

Kuroi - female - bi/ lesbian - crush Kiyu - pup - tags: Kiyu, Kairo

She listened to Kiyu as she spoke "No, it's fine, I was just in deep thoughts indeed" she responded to her with a moment of silence "My future, I am ten months now, soon twelve I am not a pup soon anymore and already the nursery is feeling little too small for me...I am not sure if I want to be a hunter or a fighter, I think the alpha will eventually ask me which I want to be... and I am not sure...I am not sure where am I good with" she said with a sigh. She then looked at Kairo as the young male pup approved them too "Good morning Sleepy head, I thought you could not wake today at all as you seemed to have very good dreams" she said to him with a playful smile.

Redmoon Pack
Castor - male - demi/ a - crush open - lead hunter - tags: Nova > River, Lycant, Mandfred

He listened to her, and with a few nods, he knowed that his brother and Kane were out to drink and hoped for them to get back soon. For him, little waiting didn't matter that much, but he felt that the beta was not in the mood to wait, if they had duties to do. His tail flicked as he looked around the fellow hunters, River was there, and now he saw Lycath talking with the Ridge there as well, not only one hunter was missing, Manfred. He already saw Freya near the healer's den and if his eyes were not that much lying to him, he likely saw Hyuuga carrying Chi back to camp as well. He shook his head when he turned to where River and Lycant were "River, Lycant, we're going for a hunting patrol soon, I hope you two are prepared for that?" he called out for the two. He flicked his tail a little bit before turning around the check the hunter den for Malfred "Hollaa, anyone here, Malfred? If you're here, it's time to get up and hunt" he called out as he peeked into the dark yet deep den.

Labrador - male - Demisexual - crush maybe Kane - hunter - tags: Kane, (castor)

He watched as he showed his turnings "Oh that seems so easy, maybe I could practice that too on my own time, of course...I don't want to risk the hunts if I fail my turnings there...my brother could kill me doing that and the alpha could eat me..." he said mostly joking. He looked elsewhere for a moment, then back to Kane "Really? Uh, I am not sure if that's a good or a bad thing to be seen like an elder, well I would not like to be seen as a pup either as then the pack could not trust me enough for anything...I am kind of happy that those first months after becoming a hunter are gone now, they were not that happy actually...that sure was an annoying time..." he said sighing. He looked at the water once again "Let's get drinks and head back you don't want the other hunters to wait for us too long, do you?" he said as he lowered his head down to take a drink to the cool water.

Hyuuga - male - homo - crush open - warrior - tags: Maison, Nova > Blaze, fighters

His eyes were wide open as he listened to the younger hunter and the healer, he figured out that they likely didn't want to say anything about it, which he seemed to be fine. They didn't need to tell him if they didn't want to. He looked at Maison for a moment, opening his mouth to say something but closed it immediately when the beta showed up "I see...of course, I will go then..." he responded simply to the she-wolf and left the healer den to go to where the other warriors and Blaze were "I am here now Blaze" he called out as he walked to the little group "we're do you need me for?" he asked him.

Freya - female - demi/hetero - crush open - hunter - tags: Maison, (Hyuuga, Chi)

She flattered her ears a little bit when the beta showed up, feeling a little panicked for a moment as she arrived. She knowed that staying in the healer's den with her sister was not a good idea, the higher-ranked wolves or other hunters could not take that lightly as they didn't have that many hunters anyway. Her ears perked to the beta's question "What do you mean? being outside of the borders?" she asked rather confused. Her ears perked to her sister as she lay next to her, she could hear her saying something "What? You sure?" she responded to her, she looked at Maison then "Do you need me for help? or anything?" she asked the healer.

Chi - female - hetero - crush open - hunter - tags: Maison, Nova (Hyuuga, Freya)

She stayed still her eyes were open, but her sight was coming back slowly, she started to hear the voices around her better and remembered them as well. She felt a little panic hit her when she heard the faint voice of the beta speaking to them and the healer. She listened to her question ' Borders? I don't remember ever leaving the borders then yesterday buck was still on our lands...' she thought to herself as those words didn't come to her mouth, maybe she didn't even want to say these words on loud. Her ears perked a little bit when Maison asked her a question, and her eyes looked over to the healer "Y..es" she responded with a silent voice. She didn't understand what was happening to her, why she felt so weak, why she could not speak the way she could in normal. Her ears perked as her sister lay next to her "G..o... hunt...p..lease?" she said to her with a faint voice "Ye..s...go..." she responded.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:54 pm

RedMoon

Maison- agender- 6 y- healer- pan- crush: Hyuuga, Castor- mate: open- taking care of Narae- skills: healing, plant knowledge, storytelling- Tags: Narae, Freya, Chi, Hyuuga, Nova, calling Alex

They held back a growl...not needing another argument with the beta. They said "Leave it alone Nova..." as they didn't want any undue stress on the two sisters. "Chi can't answer you anyway. She isn't conscious, or at the very least she isn't responding to anything. Let me do my job," they said, she was making the den more crowded.

They watched as Hyuuga headed out, calling "Have a good day!" to him. They then shook their head, and looked at the two she wolves. "I have to agree, Freya... you should go make sure they don't need you for anything. Which they probably will," they said. They then nodded at Chi, thinking they'd heard her speak to them too. "I'm glad you can hear us and speak a little, Chi, but...now you need to rest. We need to figure out how to fix you up," they said to her. "Hyuuga said he found you sleeping outside the dens..." they said. They then looked around, trying to see if Alex was even in the den. "Alex! I need you in here," they barked loud enough to be heard, unless she was outside the camp.

Gauge- f- 3 y- fighter/warrior- bi- crush: Blaze XD- mate: open- skills: fighting, defense, running, and swimming- Tags: Blaze and Niko, Nova

The green eyed black phase she wolf with the white paws looked up and over. Blaze was approaching the two of them. She tried not to seem too happy with him being there near them again. She watched the beta head off, to do whatever she'd do now. She shook her head, focus entirely on the bigger male wolf now.

Well, not completely, she was still making sure Niko was okay too. Her ears went back when Blaze asked her to go with Hyuuga... and she sighed. Still, even as she lowered her head a bit, she nodded to the male. "Okay," she said in a subdued tone, then looked up as Akiro approached.

Akiro- m- 2 y- fighter/warrior- homosexual- crush: Milo, Castor a little- no mate until he's three- maybe wants pups someday- skills: running, jumping, fighting, watching out for others- Tags: River, Blaze, Gauge (Niko)

The reddish looking and minimally darker male said "Okay, okay. I know it was dumb to even worry about him...and he'll likely show up at some point." He then nodded as she said she should talk to Castor. She also said he should go to Blaze and talk to the lead fighter. He said "That's a good idea," to both those things she had said. He yawned a bit, shaking his head, releasing stress, and stood back up. He'd sat down for a moment, so he stood back up now. He trotted over to Blaze and Gauge, seeing she seemed down...and saying "Blaze, I think she wants to go with you. Maybe she has something to say to you? If you don't want her to go with you, you definitely need to make time to talk to her."

Starlight

Kuroyuki- m (sometimes female pronouns but not often)- 2 1/2 y- hunter- crush: Mikage, maybe Dante- mate- maybe would adopt pups- skills: running, jumping, swimming, chasing, hunting, storytelling- Tags: Athena, Mikage, Hakuren, Miracle

The smaller and slender white marked black phase wolf flicked their tail. They twitched their ears a couple times, then stopped that motion. He yawned a bit and shook his head, seeing Athena and Miracle. He said "Morning Miracle," then looked to the two males. He silently followed after them, and soon began to smell elk. He muttered "I smell them," then fell silent once more and watched the two brothers. He followed after the two still, and looked. They soon laid eyes upon the herd of elk, and he waited for the others to decide how to do this.

Miracle- f- 1 y- hunter then will train as a healer later- crush: Kuroi and Yomi- mate: too young- no pups- skills: running, jumping, catching things, herbs- Tags: Destiny and Yomi-> Athena and others

The slender and smaller golden-cream and white one nearly jumped when she heard the voice of one of the older females. "O-Oh, um...hi Athena," she said, and lowered her head in respect a moment. She then nodded to her, and said "Okay...I can do that." She listened as the other instructed the three males there. Well, she was pretty sure Kuroyuki didn't only identify as male. She didn't know who else in the pack might actually know that. Shaking her head, she smiled a canine smile, saying "Hares... okay." When the she wolf began to head off again, the younger one quickly moved to follow. She smiled a canine smile, glad she'd get to talk to Yomi later.

Kairo- m- 6 mo- pup male- boys; crush: Eros- too young but hopefully Eros when he's old enough- too young, but will adopt when he's three or older if possible- skills: hiding and playing- Tags: Kuroi and Kiyu

The pretty but handsome smaller and slender golden pup yawned. Brown ears twitched as the brown tipped tail flicked, and he shook his head. Brown and blue eyes looked to the two females, and he could sense...something from Kiyu. He felt like she didn't like him...or didn't have a very good opinion of him. He wasn't the only one who'd sneaked out...Yomi and Kuroi had even agreed to sneaking out, that he should. Not that he was going to place all blame on them. If Kiyu had been in the other pack, she'd have a bad view on Eros then. Shaking his head, he said "I wish I could have stayed in that dream...As soon as I woke, my thoughts decided to start saying maybe Eros doesn't care..."

Azure
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm

[ R e d m o o n ]

n o v a
| Beta | Maison, Hyuuga, Freya, Chi | Healer's Den |

The sudden outburst from the healer took Nova aback. She did not expect him to behave so outlandishly when all she did was check over her subordinates. If she’d let her temper slip, she would have had Maison’s neck between her teeth, but she did not behave that way unless provoked. She was not a monster and would not stoop to such measures to get her pack to understand her position. After all, those who use their positional power are only power-hungry mongrels and never live long. Nova’s dark brown eyes sharply glared at Maison as he shooed her away from them. The look in her eyes was nearly as sharp as daggers. Then den was spacious for all of them to have their own space to do what they needed. There was also a gaggle of wolves in there and that’s what attracted the Beta over to them in the first place. Her eyes surveyed the den’s size, before returning to Maison.

Her body felt warmer than usual as her temper rose. How dare he talk to her like that two times? Nova did not understand what Maison’s problem with her was, but surely she’d figure it out sooner rather than later. ‘Don’t let him get to you.’ her mind repeated while her gaze was still locked on the healer. She could not let him phase her, she took a deep breath and slowly released. “The next time you speak out of line to a higher-up, I will make sure you see the bottom of the totem,” she warned the healer in an assertive tone. This was, again, his second time displaying erratic traits. If it persisted she would not allow him to continue to treat their packmates. She took a step backward away from the group, but just on the cusp of the den’s entrance. “Besides, I was coming in here to check on Alex, but there is another patient here and it’s my job to look over the pack.” She reminded him. She did not understand what the crime was behind checking up on the sickly or wounded. Nova’s ears twitched when she heard Freya’s voice, slightly sooth compared to the previous. “As in outside of our territory,” she replied. Chi’s managed to squeak a few words, barely audible to the rest of the wolves.

“Chi is right, Freya. We need all the hunters to get food. Alex and Maison will be sure to take care of her.” she promised. Her tail swooshed against the ground and she motioned her head, confirming that Chi would be okay. While Maison had the temper of a pup, Nova had sufficient confidence that he would tend to his job without being told. Nova looked at Chi, whose stomach seemed slightly bulged from what it should have been. Is she pregnant? That would make the most sense, especially being that her scent had changed. Nova had many questions but figured it would be best to speak with Chi alone. “I’ll be back to check on you Chi.” she calmly spoke. Her eyes darted to Maison, “When she fully awakes come find me.” Without further adieu, she stood up and slowly strolled away from the healer’s den.

It was time to check in with Liberty, there had been so much going on that she needed to speak with him. Her entire morning was filled with duties of making sure everyone did everything right. It made her question who the heck Liberty did it. He made it seem like the pack was so self-sufficient, again, Liberty was a little more hostile with his approach to his subordinates. Nova let out an exhausted exhale, certain that she would need to sleep for an hour or two before carrying on with the evening’s details. She rolled through her plans to cross-check everything. She’d put out the hunters and fighters, All pups were accounted for and cared for, and nothing else was out of whack. It was not long before Nova moved on to her next subject, which was not as far as one would think. As she approached the den of the Alpha, she could see Eros and Niko just outside. She held back a laugh at the appearance of Liberty being on pup duty.

“Liberty, Eros… Good Morning,” she called to the pair but nodded at Niko as they’d already spoken. “I think the pups can handle themselves for a few minutes. Liberty, can we talk?” she asked and instantly started to figure out her words. She wanted to tell him everything, but knowing him he’d take matters into his paws. Her will to keep her expression plain was stronger than dried glue, she had to keep things under wraps. Just until she finally found out what was going on. She tilted her ears as Niko interjected his comments about their conversation. Despite everything that happened to him, he did not allow it a large impact, at least not yet. “How’re you feeling, Eros?” Nova called over.

n i k o

| Pup | W/Eros | The Dens |

The stored energy Niko had from his slumber began to leak. He was riddled with excitement as he ran circles around Eros, when he finally stopped he looked over to see the Beta approaching Liberty. His tail wagged as fast as he could whip it. “Thats great ! We can walk around and get you used to moving again. Of course at an easy pace.” he teased, playfully sticking out his tongue without a second thought. As Nova approached, Niko could not help but to look behind him. His attention shifted back and forth between the three wolves. It was obvious that Niko was eaves dropping on the conversation that Nova attempted to have with Liberty. “We can totally watch ourselves for a few minutes.” he chirped into their discussion. Then quickly whipped his attention back to Eros. “Come on, let’s give them a little privacy.” he nudged Eros lightly. He raised from his haunches and started to walk a little ways away, but with the ways Liberty watched them he knew not to go too far. It reminded him a bit of his mother, always observing his every move. “We won’t go far!” he barked to Liberty. Besides, Niko did not want to stir up anymore problems than he had.

“Sooo, how long have you been here?” he curiously inquired. From what Niko had seen, he was the only pup in Redmoon until two nights ago. He was poised that Eros had survived without having some kind of friend here. To be surrounded by adults all the time could not have been fun. “It must be lonely here without having a friend. What do you do for fun?” Niko tried to egg on the conversation.

{ S t a r l i g h t }

k i y u
| Pup | W/Kuroi & Kairo | The Dens |

- work in progress -

l o u i e
| Fighter | W/Open | Scouting The Territory |

- work in progress -

a t h e n a
| Hunter | W/The Hunters | Hunting ground |

With the mission in place, Athena gaped while the trio marched to the north eastern area of their territory. She glanced to her right to see Miracle beside her still, thankful that the young hunter fell in line so easily. Athena tilted her head at the sound of Miracle’s voice. It was so soft spoken, like a whisper in the woods. “Are you okay?” she inquired about her feelings. Hopefully, she had not offended the hunter by submitting her to hunt rabbits while the others grabbed an elk. Truth be told, Athena did not want to hunt for hares either, but figured that they would be a good addition to an elk. More rabbits meant more food for all of them.

As the trio began to leave, Athena lifted a paw in efforts to stop them. She was supposed to wait for Dante’s call, but the hunters were already on it. Her breath stiffened, knowing she’d have to face the wrath of Dante later for disobeying him. Athena shook it off, she’d be just fine dealing with whatever he through at her. Her paws packed pace right behind the others, but allowed lead between them. “Would you rather hunt with them or grab extra hares instead?” she back tracked on her previous statement. It wasn’t fair for her to assume that Miracle wasn’t up to par to assist the others. Not that she presumed Miracle was incapable of anything. "Speak now or we'll be hunting hares and becoming their back up." she playfully laughed.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Purpleplexed » Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:17 am

Kane
Male - 2 1/2 - Homo - Crush: Labrador - Hunter of Red Moon Pack - Tags: Labrador

Kane shook his head quickly,
“No no no! I don’t mean that in any negative way.” He stated,
“It’s very nice to hear a male who’ll tell me exactly what they’re thinking. I respect that” he explained to him as he quickly lapped up some water till his thirst was satisfied. He continued to listen to the hunter and let him finish.
“Well…” Kane began, turning towards the treeline,
“I remember that…we didn’t talk much at that time…but they sure were hard on you” he said, looking up to try and catch his eye.
“I think you did great. Even though they were hard on you, you still tried your best and earned your role” he told him with a curt nod.

Kane focused his eyes back to the treeline,
“You’re right, let’s head back. Last thing we need is a tired AND grumpy hunting party” he agreed. As he was about to walk ahead but then stopped. He quickly turned to Labrador again.
“I just want to thank you again for joining me this early. It was very sweet of you…and…” he then trailed off as he felt his cheeks get warm. He cleared his throat, chuckled awkwardly and began to walk back to camp.
“…C-come on, let’s head back” he spoke to Labrador.
Purpleplexed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:10 am

[Started formulating in my head, so posting again]

RedMoon

Maison- agender- 6 y- healer- pan- crush: Hyuuga, Castor- mate: open- taking care of Narae- skills: healing, plant knowledge, storytelling- Tags: Narae, Freya, Chi, Hyuuga, Nova, calling Alex

They watched as Hyuuga headed out, calling "Have a good day!" to him. They then shook their head, and looked at the two she wolves. "I have to agree, Freya... you should go make sure they don't need you for anything. Which they probably will," they said. They then nodded at Chi, thinking they'd heard her speak to them too. "I'm glad you can hear us and speak a little, Chi, but...now you need to rest. We need to figure out how to fix you up," they said to her. "Hyuuga said he found you sleeping outside the dens..." they said. They then looked around, trying to see if Alex was even in the den. "Alex! I need you in here," they barked loud enough to be heard, unless she was outside the camp.

They felt irritation wash through them when the Beta said she'd strip them of their position next time. They hadn't even said anything out of line! They'd been defending Chi as she had been unresponsive. They'd been respecting Freya's clear wishes as well. They stiffly said "Yes Beta..." and kept back a growl, then watched as she finally left. Once she was gone,they let out a snarl...then rolled their eyes. They turned back to their patient as well as Freya. They gave her a gentle smile, telling her "I won't tell any wolf...They'll find out sooner or later though," they did remind her. They then looked around, sighing, waiting to see if Alex would actually respond.

Starlight

Kuroyuki- m (sometimes female pronouns but not often)- 2 1/2 y- hunter- crush: Mikage, maybe Dante- mate- maybe would adopt pups- skills: running, jumping, swimming, chasing, hunting, storytelling- Tags: Athena, Mikage, Hakuren, Miracle

The smaller and slender white marked black phase wolf flicked their tail. They twitched their ears a couple times, then stopped that motion. He yawned a bit and shook his head, seeing Athena and Miracle. He said "Morning Miracle," then looked to the two males. He silently followed after them, and soon began to smell elk. He muttered "I smell them," then fell silent once more and watched the two brothers. He followed after the two still, and looked. They soon laid eyes upon the herd of elk, and he waited for the others to decide how to do this.

Miracle- f- 1 y- hunter then will train as a healer later- crush: Kuroi and Yomi- mate: too young- no pups- skills: running, jumping, catching things, herbs- Tags: Destiny and Yomi-> Athena and others

The slender and smaller golden-cream and white one looked at the others. She watched as they began to head off, though Dante had said nothing. Still...they were hunters, they knew when to go, right? Shaking her head, she looked at the other female, and dipped her head. "I'm... I'm fine, just...I'd thought every wolf might have forgotten about me." She shook her head, knowing it was stupid...

Yomi was right, they'd likely just gotten up, as it still wasn't even noon yet. She then said "I...um...don't honestly mind catching the hares with you. Gives me time to get to know you, if...if you're okay with talking. I'm fine with hunting in silence too," she then quickly said. Before saying "Though...they may want us to help, after what happened to Cypher. He and Kuroyuki tried to catch an elk or whatever it was together, and Cypher got hurt."

The pretty but handsome smaller and slender golden pup yawned. Brown ears twitched as the brown tipped tail flicked, and he shook his head. Brown and blue eyes looked to the two females, and he could sense...something from Kiyu. He felt like she didn't like him...or didn't have a very good opinion of him. He wasn't the only one who'd sneaked out...Yomi and Kuroi had even agreed to sneaking out, that he should. Not that he was going to place all blame on them. If Kiyu had been in the other pack, she'd have a bad view on Eros then. Shaking his head, he said "I wish I could have stayed in that dream...As soon as I woke, my thoughts decided to start saying maybe Eros doesn't care..."

Azure
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me