🎵Song Of The Moon🎶 Wolf pack rp REMAKE Accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: 🎵Song Of The Moon🎶 Wolf pack rp REMAKE Accepting

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:34 pm

Dark VoidPack

Kendall|| She wolf||Alpha||mentions;;____||tags;; lorelai, nameless

The alpha looked around. "Where's your mother little one?" She asked gently. Her eyes made over the pups frame. She realized the pup was probably starved. That and her mention of being excited finding others broke her heart. She sniffed the air hoping for a whiff of the young pups mother but other than lorelai and the unintroduced pup she smelled Amarok. She noted in her mind to say something. "Don't worry about running into me. You more of stunned me," she said.

Razzberry||She Wolf|| Mother|| Mentions:____||tags:Flicker

She yawned. "No Flicker. Thank you for talking to me," she said

Bear Claw Pack

Ragen||Brute||Mentions:___||tags:Thistle

The brute knew it was not odd since the disappearance of his mate for others to take his job. "Maybe we could spar after the patrol?" He asked the two, "I've let myself go."

Soulfire||she wolf||mentions: Dark void pack||tags ;;Mist, Luna

She grinned. "I better be invited to that game of tag!" She yipped. "Hey! That's not fair!"

Blast||Brute||Mentions;; Krux||tags:Rex, Renn

Following Tasha he turned his head. "Think of it, born to the past betas. Destined for greatness, but threw it away for what? To play? I can't fathom how her parents felt when Soulfire got demoted into an omega rank. Shame I'd guess," he replied, "Keep it in mind." He then continued after Tasha

Outside the pack
Nightmare/Crow||brute||tags;;Tala, Cerberus

He mentally rolled his eyes at the fea's comment tothe brute and the affection shown. Some days that'd make him feel lonely. Wolves on the outskirts kept to themselves and were harsh. Well except for rogues they would normally be in a small group.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:53 am

Dark Void Pack

Lorelei / delta fae / crush on Storm runner/ talking with - Kendall, Nameless
She walked closer to the pup they found there alone, or so it seemed to be alone. She looked around, sniffing and listening not finding anything upnormaö than the lost pup there "she seems to be completely alone, I don't scent anyone else" she spoke up her eyes still wandering around them.

Laika / hunter fae/crush on Keyzarr / talking with - open
She sat near the cave the most wolves were sleeping at night. She turned to see if she could see the lead hunter fae Liannah, but so far she only noticed the white figure of Snowfall there. She was not that close with the other female as she found her a little bit scary, but she was a great hunter.

Gordon / fighter brute / crush on Gina / talking with - Akela
He blinked his eyes a few times as he listened to the other male wolf "you can't sleep? why not? that's not good, are you asking the healers for any herbs to make you sleep?" he said. He then made a smile "well you could if you have some sleeping problems, I mean I once tried and slept like a stump...or dead" he spoke up, yes back then he took some sleeping herbs and slept so well that his packmates though he has died on his sleep.

Bear Pack

Cerberus / Gamma brute / crush on open / talking with - Crow, Tala
He looked at the loner "why do you walk into other pack borders to have a small chat? Do you know that they could kill you at any time? Just for the reason that you're too close to their borders like you're now" he spoke up with an annoyance 'what a foolish flea fur, he doesn't even seem so strong either? what could he do? beg for his life?' he thought himself.
He flicked his ears over to Tala when the lead hunter spoke up "hah, you seriously think that troublemaker knows something? I don't think so, but if you want to try, then have fun" he spoke to her, taking a few steps backward "well I need to get back soon anyway so good day" he spoke up giving the stranger little bit of warning look, before turning away to leave 'that she-wolf? what is she thinking? that's a loner probably even know anything...' he kept thinking lightly shaking his head as he sighed.

Rex/hunter brute / crush on Soulfire / talking with - Blast, Red
He flattered his ears at Blast when he spoke about the Soulfire "you're not being beta are you Blast? you don't know what it's like to be the second wolf in charge, it's not for anyone...like me? I could love to be a beta or even alpha someday, but I know that I can't be...because I am not sure if I could handle the rank...maybe Soulfire felt the same, so why being unhappy as something you don't want to be when you can give it to someone who could give much more to the pack..." he spoke up with silence.

Tasha / lead healer fae / crush on open / talking with - Blast
She made a look after her before entering the entrance, she didn't hear all of the conversations Blast spoke about Soulfire, but not like she even minded to know. Every wolf has their own thought about the former beta, but she stiöö like the she-wolf, even if she did a big yet odd decision to become an omega.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:48 am

Dark Void

Nameless/F/3 months/Pup/crush: None/Tags: Kendall, Lorelai

She looks up at the two females and starts to cry at the mention of her mother and burys her head into the White females chest (Kendall) "I don't have a mother anymore.... She was hunting, and told me to watch and learn, but she ended up being ambushed by rogues..... They tore her apart and I couldn't look away" she cries harder nuzzling the female who looks like her mother minus the black markings.

Akela/M/4 years/Fighter/Crush: Kendall/Tags: Gordon

Akela shakes his head. "Not really. Mainly because I'm hung up on a female and she haunts my dreams by choosing another male over me." he states calmly. Thinking about the other male who is trying to win Kendall over.

Bear Claw

Luna/F/6 years/Mother/Crush: open/Tags: Misty, Soulfire

She smiles more "and I'm excited for them to have someone to entertain them. Thank you Misty. Now you two run along and play. I'm feeling sleepy and gonna go lay down." she says excusing herself from the two youngsters and pads back towards camp

[quote]Jax/M/5 years/Hunter/Crush: Open/Tags: Maria

The brute looks at the pretty female and nods pushing a rabbit towards her seeing the hunger in her eyes. "Hey Maria. Hope your day is going well." he says looking at her waiting for a response.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:29 pm

DARK VOID,
Flicker || brute, healer, 22 moons| tagged: Razzberry, Thordane and Snowy
"Of course, Razzberry." Flicker wagged his tail happily. "Let me know if you need anything else, either Storm or I will come by again just before nightfall." He promised.
Exiting the den, Flicker quickly spotted Thordane, and headed over to the brute. "Thordane, Snowy." He nodded to each. "Thordane, may I make a request?"

Thordane "Thorn" || brute, beta, 32 moons| tagged: Snowy, Flicker
"I wouldn't be surprised if he did." Thordane tucked his chin into his chest in thought. "If Ragen asked him to, I think Krux might take advantage of that. He might see it as a way to get back at Kendall for rejecting him, and he would gain favor with Ragen." He rolled up into a sitting position as Flicker approached, nodding to the healer in greeting. "Welcome, Flicker. What can I do for you?"
Flicker explained how Razzberry was on edge, and how he thought that posting a guard for her would be a good idea to help relieve some stress. Thordane hummed in agreement. "I think that would be a good idea. Snowy and I were just talking along the lines of that as well, I'll have a word with Amarok and Kendall about it. You suggested Keyzarr?" At Flicker's nod, Thordane blinked. "All right. I'll get that set up by tonight for her."

BEAR CLAW,
Renn "Red" || fae, hunter, 27 moons| tagged: Blast, Rex, Tasha

"Well put, Rex." Renn didn't have any more words for Blast, Rex was handling it quite well. She scraped at the ground with one paw, working out the irritation as she shook her coat out. Rain was coming, she could smell it on the air, and she was eager to get out before the downpour. Hopefully once they were out running in the woods she would be able to put aside Blast's words in change for the thrill of the hunt. Even if it was just rabbits she still found it exhilarating.

Wren "Little Bird" || fae, fighter, 27 moons| tagged: Qiu
here
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger 9 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:14 pm

- Dark Void -

Storm Runner, healer: location, healer's den : feeling, anxious, intimidated : tagged, Raunaum

indentHe watched Raunaum pause on her way out and his heartbeat picked up, nerves clenching in his stomach. Oh no. He watched her tense in what felt like slow motion, felt her anger swirl around her. When she snapped at him he hardly heard the words, already flinching back, his ears pinned and tail tucked so tightly he couldn't feel them anymore. His breath caught in his throat as her words started to register and he was shrinking back further than before.
indent"I-I'm sorry. I didn't, d-didn't mean..." The words choked off, he couldn't finish the sentence. But Raunaum was already backing away and he could see the regret mounting, the horror at how she'd snapped. His gut twisted. He tried standing up, tried forcing himself to relax. He managed one shaky step forwards, a soft "Raunuam..."
indentAnd she was gone. Storm Runner collapsed, sitting down in a heavy thump, head hung low as his anxiety spiked and ran. The young healer took several deep breaths, trying to calm himself, the dark spots crowding his vision slowly dissipating. Oh. Oh, Raunaum. He gazed mournfully at the empty entrance to the den, head still drooping. She needed help. He didn't realize it had been that deep but she was clearly hurting. From what he did not know. HIs heart ached for her, already moving past the outburst. He got it. She was hurting, he stumbled clumsily into that hurt.
indent... He'd been right. And he wanted to help.

Snowfall, hunter: location, camp : feeling, worried : tagged, Thordane and Flicker, Razzberry mentioned

indent"How is she, Flicker?" Snowy tipped her head, as the two brutes finished their conversation. "She's got to be close to whelping soon." She'd also sat up when the healer approached and was a little disheartened to learn that Razzberry was also worried about the pups getting stolen. She knew Ragen the best, being his former mate. It was concerning to say the least.

- Bear Claw -

Thistle, fighter: location, in camp : feeling, indifferent : tagged, Ragen, Baron

indent"Excellent." Thistle nodded to Baron, pleased he agreed to come with them. She perked her ears up at Ragen's request, surprised by it. She hadn't been expecting that, but it made sense. And it would be good practice regardless, it had been a while since she'd participated in a sparring bout herself. The last time had been- no. Best not think about that, she was already trying to put thoughts of her brother aside. It was just hard when everything reminded her of him.
indent"That would be great, Ragen." Thistle forced a smile and nodded to him. "I'd like that. What about you, Baron? Up for some sparring?" She hadn't really had an opportunity to test herself after her injury, so this would be good for her as well.

Misty, pup sitter: location, walking around the woods : feeling, playful : tagged, Soulfire, Luna

indent"Pups don't play fair and neither do I!" Misty laughed over his shoulder, prancing away in a showy way as he bounced his way up in speed to take off again. "Take care, Miss Luna! We'll see you later back at camp!" He giggled, jumping up to bat at a low hanging branch as he started his zoomies again.
Ranger 9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:16 am

Dark Void Pack

She looked and listened in silence when the pup told her story about being orphaned recently.

Laika / hunter fae/crush on Keyzarr / talking with - open
She sat near the cave the most wolves were sleeping at night. She turned to see if she could see the lead hunter fae Liannah, but so far she only noticed the white figure of Snowfall there. She was not that close with the other female as she found her a little bit scary, but she was a great hunter.

He looked at the other male wolf with an odd expression on his face '...what? that's stupidies reason I even heard' he thought to himself shaking his head "seriously what? you have a crush on this female, which is likely a living thing, not just a dream...and now you're depressed that this female likely found someone else instead of you in your nightmares?" he repeated trying not to laugh. He then sighed "that's a dream Akela if you have a dream were this female find someone else doesn't mean she found it for real...and you never got this female if you just get depressed by your nightmares, which means absolutely nothing" he spoke up.

Bear Pack

Cerberus / Gamma brute / crush on open / talking with - Crow, Tala
He looked at the loner "why do you walk into other pack borders to have a small chat? Do you know that they could kill you at any time? Just for the reason that you're too close to their borders like you're now" he spoke up with an annoyance 'what a foolish flea fur, he doesn't even seem so strong either? what could he do? beg for his life?' he thought himself.
He flicked his ears over to Tala when the lead hunter spoke up "hah, you seriously think that troublemaker knows something? I don't think so, but if you want to try, then have fun" he spoke to her, taking a few steps backward "well I need to get back soon anyway so good day" he spoke up giving the stranger little bit of warning look, before turning away to leave 'that she-wolf? what is she thinking? that's a loner probably even know anything...' he kept thinking lightly shaking his head as he sighed.

He flattered his ears at Blast when he spoke about the Soulfire "you're not being beta are you Blast? you don't know what it's like to be the second wolf in charge, it's not for anyone...like me? I could love to be a beta or even alpha someday, but I know that I can't be...because I am not sure if I could handle the rank...maybe Soulfire felt the same, so why being unhappy as something you don't want to be when you can give it to someone who could give much more to the pack..." he spoke up with silence.

She made a look after her before entering the entrance, she didn't hear all of the conversations Blast spoke about Soulfire, but not like she even minded to know. Every wolf has their own thought about the former beta, but she stiöö like the she-wolf, even if she did a big yet odd decision to become an omega.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby green. » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:34 am

Maria
she smiles, head dipping in thanks before taking a bite, after chewing and swallowing, she hears him talk and smiles, "its alright, cant complain here" she said with a slight shrug. "Hows your day going?"
"Night falls
With gravity
The earth turns
From sanity"

L - they/them - est
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
green.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit De Luna » Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:15 am

Drogo★Dark Void★Male★Delta★Tags-Open

The large black wolf strode through the woods silently, slipping between shadows. He had grown bored of sitting around the den area and decided to take a walk alone. The sun peaked through the trees and glistened off the wolf's fur. Drogo paused and sniffed the air searching for signs of prey. He figured as long as he was wondering aimlessly he might as well seek out the larger herds for the hunters to track down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ira★Dark Void★Female★Fighter★Tags-Open

Ira sat outside her den looking around in boredom. Her yellow eyes scanned the camp area in hopes of anything to do. She longed for a fight or any sort of excitement to pass the time. She thought idly to herself, Maybe I can find someone to train with. Ira wasn't good with sitting still too long. She needed to find something soon to keep herself from going crazy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saurrint★Bear Claw★Male★Hunter★Tags-Open

Saurrint bounded around the woods contently. He was in a good mood today, though he wasn't particularly sure why. His ears flickered as he began to hear the sound of running water in the distance. A small stream beckoned him closer. The grey wolf sniffed the air to check for other wolves before he approached the water. He lowered his head and began lapping up the cool water. When his thirst was fully quench, Saurrint licked his chops and sat beside the water and looked around thinking of where to go next.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freya★Bear Claw★Female★Omega★Tags-Open

Freya lay curled up in a ball under a bush in camp. She watched through the day as wolves came and went from camp ignoring her presence. She was used to being ignored, and preferred it. The shy wolf wondered if she should find something useful to do, but she didn't want to be around any of the others.
My Trade Thread
My current auction

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 212 people.
I have received 22 gifts.
Spirit De Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:59 pm

Dark VoidPack

Kendall|| She wolf||Alpha||mentions;;____||tags;; lorelai, nameless

Her eyes softened. "You poor thing," she said pulling the pup closer to her. "No wonder you look starved. We need to have a healer look at you and get a meal in you." She looked at Lorelai. She wondered if the fea felt the same. "Rogues normally travel in small groups. Nightmare, err.... Crow is the only one I've known near our border and he's been docile," she said to Lorelai

Razzberry||She Wolf|| Mother|| Mentions:____||tags:Flicker

~DOZING~

Bear Claw Pack

Ragen||Brute||Mentions:___||tags:Thistle

He grinned at the agreeance from thistle and waited on barons responce

Soulfire||she wolf||mentions: Dark void pack||tags ;;Mist, Luna

She took off after Misty once again. "Sneaky slug!" she said chasing misty

Blast||Brute||Mentions;; Krux||tags:Rex, Renn

The brute rolled his eyes before muttering, "If I was born to be a beta, I wouldn't have backed out of my position. Rank is everything. She could've been top of the pack other than krux..."

Outside the pack
Nightmare/Crow||brute||tags;;Tala, Cerberus

He cocked his head to the side. "I said I catch them at the border. I don't cross it. I see them at the split in the river. I get a drink there if I was out that direction around sundown. As for the border the river is the border. I was getting a drink not crossing to steal prey. Have too much on my side. "
[/quote]
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:42 am

Dark Void Pack

She looked at the pup and the alpha, who looked at her "...yes I know...well she is maybe an outsider but pup as well, leaving her alone there could mean death to her" she said to Kendall, wondering if she needed some backup to make a decision about the pup "yes, I think we could take her with us to the pack..." she kept saying.

Laika / hunter fae/crush on Keyzarr / talking with - Drago
She sat there at the camp, wondering what she could be doing, yes hunting she could be hunting, but so far no hunting patrol was organized. Maybe she could do some by herself, that could mean smaller prey, but even a hare or two could be better than nothing at all. She shook her head and left the camp walking around for some pry to be found, but instead, she found the Delta male there there "hello Drogo? are young up to a hunt perhaps?" she asked with respect.

He looked at the other male wolf with an odd expression on his face '...what? that's stupidies reason I even heard' he thought to himself shaking his head "seriously what? you have a crush on this female, which is likely a living thing, not just a dream...and now you're depressed that this female likely found someone else instead of you in your nightmares?" he repeated trying not to laugh. He then sighed "that's a dream Akela if you have a dream were this female find someone else doesn't mean she found it for real...and you never got this female if you just get depressed by your nightmares, which means absolutely nothing" he spoke up.

Bear Pack

Cerberus / Gamma brute / crush on open / talking with - open
He didn't hear the last word of the loner, as he already made his leave away from the lead hunter and the stranger. He walked forward when the familiar entrance to the camp showed up, it was calm as always, which was good. He entered the camo and looked around for the wolves, trying to figure out what was going on here and there.

He gave the fighter a look, before following the Red, rather annoyed about the way he was talked about Soulfire, but he did understand his point too. Brux was not the greatest or nicest alpha to have, but it could not be the worst choice.

She made a look after her before entering the entrance, she didn't hear all of the conversations Blast spoke about Soulfire, but not like she even minded to know. Every wolf has their own thought about the former beta, but she still like the she-wolf, even if she did a big yet odd decision to become an omega.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me