War of the Wolves [Roleplay Area]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: War of the Wolves [Roleplay Area]

Postby angeleyes. » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:33 am

Crow/male/fire/healer trainee/tags - Ravn
"Sleeping...thats probably right. I think Ill wait here for a bit...do you mind?"
    evan / she.her
    cartoon enjoyer
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:35 am

Apollo/ Male/ Fire Pack/ Hunter Trainee/ tags: Bones, Red
Apollo turned as he heard a voice. “Ya! We were planning on going to sneak up on them and jump up and bark really loud to scare them off!” He lied smoothly.

Oak/ Male/ Lightning/ Lead Warrior/ Tags: Karter, Axis, Toby
“It isn’t your fault Toby, you aren’t Karter and you aren’t responsible for his actions. You are yourself, and that is all that matters” Oak responded trying to comfort the stressed male.

Axis/ Male/ Lightning/ Warrior/ Tags: Karter, Toby
Axis shakes his head, “truce?” He asks. He wasn’t one to apologize but he did allow truces but only between him and his ‘friends’… well as close as a friend he could get… “ see ya!” he replies to Karter and trots over to the hunting group.

Basil/ Female/ Lightning/ hunter (Traitor)/ tags: Smoke
Basil nods, “I was thinking we could do a little obstacle course? See who can reach the edge of the border and back here the fastest? There will be lots of obstacles too, logs, vines, bushes, you get the point. So whatcha say? Friendly competition?” She asks, her tail wagging.

Kiwi/ Female/ Fire/ Warrior Trainee/ Tags: open
Kiwi was up and about in the morning. She wondered if her mentor, Erle was up. She decided to go see if he was up yet. She walked over to the Warrior's den and peeked in. "Erle? you in there?" She whispered quietly as if not to wake those who were still sleeping.

Kotori/ Male/ Lightning/ Healer Trainee/ Tags: Rowan
Kotori spots his fellow trainee, Rowan. “Sure, I’ll come” he says and sped up his pace until he was walking alongside Rowan

Hati/ Male/ Fire/ Lead hunter/ Tags: Hunting Patrol
Hati nods to the wolves circling him. “We all good to go? Everyone who wants to come is here? All right, let’s go” he says starting to walk toward camp exit, not waiting for them and expecting them to follow.

Ravn/ Male/ Fire/ Hunter/ Tags: Crow
Ravn shook his head, “I don’t mind. You can lay here too” he replies

Mercy/ Male/ Fire/ Hunter/ Tags: Ami
Mercy nods, “well, let’s go!” He says chucking and chasing after the excited trainee.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:22 am

Max | Alpha | F-Pack | Tagging: Enui | Location: Camp

Max had always primarily focused on giving the Warriors the best training they could. All-Arounds had some training in all fields too, but he’d never planned to send Hunters or Healers onto the field. His shoulders tensed, but he dipped his head. He couldn’t deny it was a good idea with all that had been going on. If some Hunter at current was caught in the woods, what would they be able to do to defend themselves against a full-fledged Warrior, after all?

"You’re right," the Alpha agreed after a moment. "We need everyone in as good shape as possible. I don’t want to lose wolves because of a lack of preparation and skill. We can’t turn Hunters into Warriors, obviously, but at LEAST the basics can’t hurt. We'll make it a requirement."

Blizzard | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Mick | Location: Camp

While poor Mick went flying, Blizzard, being practically a living wall, didn’t budge. His ice blue gaze turned on the younger wolf and he blinked, reaching over to gently nip Mick's ear, nudging him to his feet again. "Well good morning to you too, Mick." Blizzard had woken in a decent mood, so it wasn’t TOO irritating to have been bashed right into. He expected it had affected Mick more than him anyway, what with the Hunter being considerably smaller in comparison.

Arian | Lead Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Erle | Location: Camp

Arian watched as Autumn went off, then whirled around ag the sound of footsteps behind her. Erle. She beckoned him forward with a low chuckle, a rumbling in her throat. "Oh come. You don’t need to stay all the way over there, my friend." Certainly the respect was appreciated by any other wolf, but Erle was another matter altogether. How long had she known him now? There were times when she wondered why she had been chosen as Lead Warrior over him. That didn't make her any less grateful for the chance, however. "It’s been a good few days since we had the chance to talk. Sadly there isn’t much time for chatter as I have to organize a group to go by the border. Would you accompany me?"

Karter | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Axis | Location: Camp

Karter allowed himself to relax a bit with that, an easy smile returning to his face, faint. "Y-Yeah. Truce," he agreed. That was a good way of putting it without one bowing down to the other. He liked that. "Good luck with the hunting party, see ya later!" Even once Axis had gone, Karter's fur prickled with embarrassment. How had he even gotten that riled up over something so little? I guess I've been stressed, but…I promised Toby and Terra I’d try to keep things under control so I don’t put shame to our entire family. Easier said than done. They're lucky it’s so easy for them.

Smoke | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Basil | Location: Camp

Smoke's dark eyes lit up at the mention of it. "Oooh! An obstacle course? I’m game!" It was fun AND a good way to keep in shape when there wasn't training left to do, now that they were graduated. "Obstacle course AND race? Oh definitely count me in!" Smoke may not have been the fastest wolf in the world, but she was small and she was agile, and usually not a klutz when she was actually paying attention to what was around her.

Toby | Lead Hunter | L-Pack | Tagging: Oak, Axis, Hunting Party | Location: Camp -> Field

"I know, but…I know he’s a handful. I also know he’s not going to apologize for being a brat about things." As much as he hated to admit it, Toby knew his littermate was more than a little of an idiot. "Thanks for your flexibility. Good luck with your watch." He dipped his head, then turned and raced off to rejoin the hunting group, nodding to Axis on the way. "Thanks for coming with us. Means a lot."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:30 am

Apollo/ Male/ Fire Pack/ Hunter Trainee/ tags: Bones, Red
Apollo turned as he heard a voice. “Ya! We were planning on going to sneak up on them and jump up and bark really loud to scare them off!” He lied smoothly.

Oak/ Male/ Lightning/ Lead Warrior/ Tags: Karter, Axis, Toby
“No problem, I understand the concern” he says smiling to his fellow pack member “you too!” He called before turning back to his group. “Is everyone ready to go?” He asks the group after Toby left.

Axis/ Male/ Lightning/ Warrior/ Tags: Karter, Toby
Axis nods and trots over to Toby and his hunting group. “No problem, glad to help” he says adding no further comment.

Basil smiles, “glad to have you as a friend, all the rest of them are like ‘really Basil? That sounds boring’ or ‘nah, can’t be bothered’” she says imitating some of the voices. “Ok! Let’s gooooooo!” She said and raced toward camp exit.

Kiwi was up and about in the morning. She wondered if her mentor, Erle was up. She decided to go see if he was up yet. She walked over to the Warrior's den and peeked in. "Erle? you in there?" She whispered quietly as if not to wake those who were still sleeping.

Kotori spots his fellow trainee, Rowan. “Sure, I’ll come” he says and sped up his pace until he was walking alongside Rowan

Hati nods to the wolves circling him. “We all good to go? Everyone who wants to come is here? All right, let’s go” he says starting to walk toward camp exit, not waiting for them and expecting them to follow.

Ravn/ Male/ Fire/ Hunter/ Tags: Crow
Ravn shook his head, “I don’t mind. You can lay here too” he replies

Mercy nods, “well, let’s go!” He says chucking and chasing after the excited trainee.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:31 am

Stryker | All-Around| Fire Pack | Tagging: Talon, Oriole| Location: Camp

Strykers chest grew somewhat worrying. " Really? Is your nest bad? I can go get better moss, or maybe go and take some downy from a bird" He said quickly. He didn't like that the Hunter wasn't getting the sleep he deserves. Strykers ears flicked as he heard approaching paw steps of his trainee. " Good morning," He said, dipping his head. "It's nice to see you up so early, but you can go get some fresh-kill before we start our training for the day."

Bones | Hunter Trainee | Fire Pack | Tagging: Apollo, Red | Location: Camp
Bones teeth grated at the other wolf's lie. Hopefully, Red wouldn't notice the two different stories, and he would move on. " Yeah, what Apollo said," He said quickly, his eyes focused on his paws. The worst part about pranks is getting caught. "Me and Apollo should go find our mentors," He said quickly, getting up and motioning for Apollo to follow him.

Patroclus | Healer Trainee | Fire Pack | Tagging: Ravn, Crow| Location: Camp
Patroclus woke up to the sound of voices echoing in the healer den. "Hm?" He said, standing up and shaking pieces of his nest out of his fur. Wolves already? He hoped nothing happened, but it's always nice to have practice with other wolves. He noticed Griefs and Crows nests were empty, and he walking into the larger section of the den. He noticed Ravn and sat down next to the two wolves. " Good morning Crow, Ravn" He nodded his head at the Hunter.

Birdy | Warrior | Fire Pack | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp
Birdy watched as the hunters started to leave the camp. She had been up for a while, for she enjoys seeing the sunrise in the sky. Stretching, she sat up and walked to the fresh-kill pile, for this morning she seemed to be very hungry. huh, I must have not eaten last night. she pondered as she dragged a small crow to a shady spot underneath a large oak tree.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:48 am

Karter | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Oak | Location: Camp

Karter and his nervous energy was instantly on his feet at the call. "More than! Always good to be working!" He hadn’t become a Warrior to lounge around and do nothing, after all. Even if he got in a spat here and there, for the most part, he liked to think he was a decent enough Warrior,even if he wasn’t always the most easy to be around, in comparison to the majority of their Packmates. Sky-Dogs, it was a wonder Storm even liked him. He’d never understand that, but he wouldn’t complain either.

Smoke | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Basil | Location: Camp

Smoke narrowed her amber-ish eyes. "Wait, really? But that’s impossible!" It was hard to imagine anyone NOT liking the energetic young Huntress and her little games, or maybe that was just Smoke, loving her company due to their energy levels being quite similar…and Basil's more than tolerance of her. She crouched down and when Basil gave the go-ahead, took off at top speed right from the start.

Toby | Lead Hunter | L-Pack | Tagging: Axis, Hunting Party | Location: Camp -> Field

Toby nodded, then stopped by the edge of the field to rejoin the Hunters. "Alright, let’s go. I swear I caught wind of an elk herd here a day or two ago, so it shouldn’t be hard to track them if they’re still in the area. Feel free to branch off for nearby smaller prey, but be ready at my call." He glanced back at Axis. "Will you keep watch to ensure there’s no Fire activity near our area. We may end up hunting close to the border if the elk moved off that way."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeleyes. » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:16 am

Crow/male/fire/healer apprentice/tags - ravn

"Thanks..." Crow sat down, waiting for his mentor to wake up. Who knows how long thats going to take... Crow scowled and layed down.
    evan / she.her
    cartoon enjoyer
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:54 am

[quote="Furrydogs12"]Apollo/ Male/ Fire Pack/ Hunter Trainee/ tags: Bones, Red
Apollo nods, "Ya! We gotta go now... Bye!" He says and quickly dashed off after Bones.

Oak/ Male/ Lightning/ Lead Warrior/ Tags: Karter
“Great Attitude, Keep it up" He praises Karter and heads towards the camp exit. He knew that this was only about a fourth of the warriors they had, he knew they'd be fine. "We will patrol the west border first, then go to the North border, then continue around the territory" He says

Axis/ Male/ Lightning/ Warrior/ Tags: Toby
Axis followed Toby to the rest of the group. Axis listens to Toby speak and nods, "Got it, Sir"

Basil smiles, “glad to have you as a friend, all the rest of them are like ‘really Basil? That sounds boring’ or ‘nah, can’t be bothered’” she says imitating some of the voices. “Ok! Let’s gooooooo!” She said and raced toward camp exit.

Ravn/ Male/ Fire/ Hunter/ Tags: Crow, Patroclus
Ravn nods, "No problem" He replies. He turns his head as he hears footsteps, alerting him to someone coming over. "Morning Patroclus" He says when he reconizes the healer trainee. "How are you today?" He asks.

Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:55 am

Blizzard | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Mick | Location: Camp

As much as Blizzard hated to burst his bubble, he couldn’t lie to the little white Hunter. He would figure out eventually that his companions had gone off without him. And…late did seem to be a common thing with him. Mick was a great Hunter, but there was much left to be desired on the matter of timing.

"I did, yeah, sorry. Toby got a decent group together pretty fast." Blizzard nodded vaguely towards the camp entrance/exit. "They already set off. Not entirely sure where they went, but there must've been seven or eight wolves in the party. I only woke up a few minutes ago, so I’m not quite all there yet," he admitted.

Arian | Lead Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Erle | Location: Camp

Arian was not normally a wolf known for her love of physical contact, and she’d become unaccustomed to expecting it from her own Packmates. Thus, she was surprised at the light touch, but it wasn’t an attack, and it was done in good humour, nor in with any disrespectful intent, she was quite sure. She had to crane her neck to look up at the black furred Warrior, practically a giant, but that was alright. She’d learned not to be intimidated much by those who trumped her in size. If she let something like that get in her way, she’d be a pathetic excuse for a Lead Warrior!

"Good. If we can grab one more, we can set off. Gives us the chance to talk and look around at once. I doubt Lightning has been pushing our borders so far, the last couple days have been…surprisingly peaceful, but it’s better safe than sorry." Soon they would have to launch their own attack, and Arian couldn’t deny…she was excited for it, for the heat and thrill of battle, for the way her heart would pound, but her strategic mind would take over all else, for the feeling of eventual victory.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .ludicrous. » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:16 am

[Ambrose // Lightning Beta // Tagging: Terra, Blizzard, Mick, General Packgrounds // Location: Healers Den, Camp ]

Dissatisfied by the healers' lack of response, he shook out his coat and briskly added. "If there's nothing you need, Terra, I'll be taking my leave." With that he turned and waked out, semi-circling the packground with a satisfied expression as he saw the hunters had left and the warriors were on their way out of the exit. Though he noted two of the subordinates were just standing around in the middle of the camp- one looking confused and the other blinking away sleep. With his head tilted curiously and his shoulders back he trot briskly toward them, recognizing them as Blizzard and Mick. "I see you're not out with Oak or Toby, were you doing your duties late into the previous night?" His tone was demanding but not unkind toward them, though his words were edged with a justifiable amount of scorn.
.ludicrous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me