πš‚πš‘πšŽπš•πšπšŽπš› - A Wolf RP - WIP DNP

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

πš‚πš‘πšŽπš•πšπšŽπš› - A Wolf RP - WIP DNP

Postby palmawesome » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:49 pm

In the Alaskan Wilderness, you must fight everyday to survive.
You must find food, and most importantly, watch your back,
because something is always watching.

Nothing survives by itself out here, so try your best, and find the
others before something else finds you

Last edited by palmawesome on Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πš‚πš‘πšŽπš•πšπšŽπš› - A wild Alaskan RP - WIP DNP

Postby palmawesome » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:51 pm

You and your pack have been struggling through the winter. With little prey left, hostilities are growing with other packs along with your own. You must find food before its too late and you all destroy each other. You must establish borders and fend off enemies to keep your pack-mates alive and healthy.

The Northern pack resides in the mountains, deep down in somewhat warm caves. They hunt birds, rabbits, and sometimes caribou that venture too high up. Northern Wolves have thick coats, built to withstand the cold and the snow, and rough paw pads that run over sharp stones without hurting. Northern wolves value disipline, making sure that every one of their wolves are working to keep the pack alive.

The Southern Pack resides lower on the mountain, where there is more green and less snow. They hunt rabbits, squirrels, and anything that passes through their territory. Southern Wolves have thinner coats, built to keep out the rain and keep the wolves from overheating in the summer months. Southern Wolves value order and prosperity, making sure that every wolf knows their rank, and each wolf is working hard to establish peace within their pack and sometimes even the Northern Pack.

From Highest to lowest

Alpha - The leader of each pack, an alpha must establish peace within their pack as with other packs. The Alphas lead large hunts, and always are the front lines during battles.

Beta - The Beta is the second in command. A Beta is in charge of leading smaller hunts, and during battles is left at camp to defend elders and pups. When or if the Alpha dies or is exiled, the Beta will become the Alpha, and will need to choose a new Beta

Raider - A Raider is one of the most respected positions in a pack, besides the Alpha and Beta. They are in charge of Border checks, and help lead hunts. Raiders consist of the packs best wolves, and are on the front lines of every battle.

Fowler - A Fowler is a somewhat respect position. They are in charge of filling the hunts, and making sure that they bring back enough prey for the pack. Fowlers do not get the final kill in large hunts, that is saved for the Alpha.

Fledgling - A Fledgling is a wolf who is under the age of 12 months and is learning how to be either a Raider or a Fowler. Fledglings must train from when they are 6 months till they are 12 months, or until their mentor says they are ready.

Den-Wolf - A Den-wolf is a wolf that is expecting pups. Most Den-wolves stay Den-wolves, unless they would want to go back to their old position in the pack.

Pups - A pup is a wolf under the age of 6 months. They must stay in the camp until they become fledglings. Pups are a highly respected rank in the packs, because it is so hard to have pups in their habitat.

Omega - An Omega is the lowest rank, The only way a wolf can become an Omega is if they had commited treason of some sort, or they are new to the pack. The Omega cleans up after the pack. They clear away old bones and prey, and make sure that the dens are clean

There is no Medicine wolf, so if you get hurt, then you get hurt. You must deal with the consequinces
π™·πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‚πš˜πšžπš•, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšŽπšπšœ 𝚜𝚊𝚒

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πš‚πš‘πšŽπš•πšπšŽπš› - A Wolf RP - WIP DNP

Postby palmawesome » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:33 am

Res
π™·πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‚πš˜πšžπš•, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšŽπšπšœ 𝚜𝚊𝚒

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me