(open, come join! ^^) β†£π™΅πš’πš—πšŠπš• π™΅πš›πš˜πš—πšπš’πšŽπš›β†’ [π™³πš˜πš]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: (open and accepting) π™°πš•πšŠπšœπš”πšŠπš— πš‚πš•πšŽπš π™³πš˜πš

Postby SmolDrago » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:02 am

Hi ^^ this looks pretty interested- if I was interested in rping, could I just apply here or would you prefer I send you a PM message with the forms, and can I just pick one of the available dogs?
SmolDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (open and accepting) π™°πš•πšŠπšœπš”πšŠπš— πš‚πš•πšŽπš π™³πš˜πš

Postby .nubs. » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:36 am

SmolDrago wrote:Hi ^^ this looks pretty interested- if I was interested in rping, could I just apply here or would you prefer I send you a PM message with the forms, and can I just pick one of the available dogs?

No need to apply! you can just make your character reference,post it here and choose from any available dogs ^^ All of the dogs are first come first serve so i will update it as needed

┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”“
"Jay" - Here for the art
Feel free to send trades or
inquire about my species adopt
here on CS.

Spitz πŸ‰ Avine πŸ‰ BC Kennel
β”—xxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”›
.nubs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (open, come join! ^^) β†£π™΅πš’πš—πšŠπš• π™΅πš›πš˜πš—πšπš’πšŽπš›β†’ [π™³πš˜πš]

Postby .nubs. » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:33 am

boop

┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”“
"Jay" - Here for the art
Feel free to send trades or
inquire about my species adopt
here on CS.

Spitz πŸ‰ Avine πŸ‰ BC Kennel
β”—xxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”›
.nubs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmolDrago » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:07 am

.nubs. wrote:
SmolDrago wrote:Hi ^^ this looks pretty interested- if I was interested in rping, could I just apply here or would you prefer I send you a PM message with the forms, and can I just pick one of the available dogs?

No need to apply! you can just make your character reference,post it here and choose from any available dogs ^^ All of the dogs are first come first serve so i will update it as needed

Cool, thank you :)
SmolDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me