Packs of the Beyond (Wolf RP)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Packs of the Beyond (Wolf RP)

Postby No one » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:25 am

Corridor/Alpha of Crimson Pack/Male/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Demisexual, Bisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
Alpha Corridor sat by his den with his eyes focusing on the entrance to camp. He was lost in thought and was very into his thoughts.

Midnight/Warrior of Crimson Pack/Female/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Demisexual, Pansexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
Midnight walked out of the warrior’s den and sat down.

Remus/Guards of Crimson Pack/Male/2 years and 2 months/Tags: Sirius/Location: Camp/Homosexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
Remus said, “Tell me about yourself. I know nothing about you at all!”

Romulus/Guard of Crimson Pack/Male/2 years and 2 months/Tags: Sirius/Location: Camp/Bisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
Romulus walked to the Alpha.

Striker/Alpha of Comet Pack/Male/6 years and 7 months/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Bisexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
Striker woke up and walked out, sitting down in the middle of camp.

Titus/Warrior of Comet Pack/Male/2 years and 4 months/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Bisexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Titus was watching the camp through the entrance as he looked for wolves or dangers that the camp should be warned of.

Blair/Warrior of Comet Pack/Female/2 years old/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Blair through narrowed eyes looked at the Alpha.

Kai/Sky-Warrior Trainee of Comet Pack/Male/9 months/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Pansexual/Crush: Open/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Kai said, “If I remember correctly, you find grooves and digits to hang onto as you climb up and make sure the branch is sturdy before going on it. Make sure you have a strong hold. Though I might be wrong and I apologize if I am.”

Hunter/Hunter Trainee of Comet Pack XD/Male/9 months/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
He said, “Sure.” He turned to Kai and said, “See ya later!”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Packs of the Beyond (Wolf RP)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:55 pm

Vulkan- m- 2 y- Crimson healer- family: missing- homo; Romulus- no mate or pups til 3- Tags: open

The medium furred gray wolf healer twitched black ears. The black snouted and nosed golden brown eyed male sighed…

Sirius- m- 2 y 3 mo- Crimson warrior- family: dead (might have siblings)- bi; Remus- mate and pups when 3- Tags: Remus

The fluffy black male nodded and said "Well, I identify as male. I’m two years and three months old, and a warrior. You probably knew I’m a warrior though,” he said. My family is all dead…though I might have siblings out there somewhere.”

Jessie- f- 2 y 4 mo- Comet huntress- family: not in RP- birom demi; Titus- has to bond- no pups til 3- Tags: Hunter

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous female flicked her white tipped tail. She smiled and waited for them to say bye to each other. She then began to walk. She looked briefly in Titus’ direction, then quickly away once more.

Reira- f- 8 mo- Comet trainee (every paw)- family: not in RP- bi; crush: open- too young for mate or pups- Tags: open

The kind and caring but loud and wild golden female yawned. She twitched brown ears and flicked her brown tipped tail. She pawed at her brown snout, black nose moving a bit. The deep-green eyes looked about as she stepped from the den.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me