โ”โ” ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž - ๐•๐Ÿ | open

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

โ”โ” ๐€๐–๐€๐‘ - ๐•๐Ÿ | 011

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:36 pm

Malcolm - male - 25yo - veterinarian - crush: Annika - tags: Jasmine & Beatrix
He still had a hand on the ground, waiting to see if Jasmine would make any movement. Oddly enough, the seal seemed... attached to the serval? Was that possible? Malcolm shook the odd thoughts from his head and focused on a plan. Jasmine was easy enough, but Trix would have to be tranquilized if she could be taken in without being harmed or harming anyone. However, Annika was now at his side and was voicing her own opinion, those of which struck him as smart. "Your right! Most of the animals haven't had breakfast yet. She's probably just hungry," Malcolm agreed with a wide grin. "Can you get Jas and I'll try to get Trix?"

Before he received an answer, he was already heading back to the kitchen. He opened the fridge designated for feline food and pulled out Beatrix's portion. Not caring about the mess, he snapped gloves onto his hands and carried the little box as he ran. Malcolm was panting hard by the time he was back with Ani, and his hands shook as he took the lid off of the meat box. He noticed Audrey, but Zeke was nowhere to be seen. "Actually... Hey, Audrey? Do you mind helping Annika with the seal and the serval? I still need to check on the kennel animals," he asked.

Aurelio - male - 6yo - tiger - mate: Giselle - tags: Giselle & Chiku, Salem
He stopped roaring, but he still had a very serious and menacing expression on his face -- the most that he could muster at the moment. Aurelio was about to retort a response, but he paused when Chiku suddenly bounded over to Salem and batted her gently awake. He winced at these motions. But the tigress was calm, even regarding the current situation.

He glanced over at his mate to see what her opinion was. The large tiger was unsure of what the expression was on her face and what it meant, but she seemed calm as well. "We're trying to teach Chiku how to roar, how to attack, and how to defend herself," Aurelio said to Salem, but it was only a loose statement open to suggestion. Should he be more protective over his daughter?

Everly - female - 6yo - seal - crush: open - tags: Harpper & Jasmine
She was still gazing intently at her little pup, and she let out a soft bark of sympathy for Harpper's feelings. "We'll try in that direction. Stay behind me and stay safe, okay?" Everly told her adoptive daughter and flopped in the direction of the feline enclosures, which was where she had pointed. Ahead on the sidewalk, she saw the familiar figure of Jasmine and a serval. "Jasmine! Are you alright? Get away from the serval!"

Beatrix - female - 3yo - serval - crush: open - tags: Jasmine
Her eyes narrowed as she watched the human move, his hand stretched out and then placed on the ground. "Why should we run? I won't be a coward in the face of evil!" Trix spat and glanced over at the seal, warily gauging her. The seal was much larger than the serval was, but she didn't have any legs or paws. "Besides, how will you be able to run?"

Phoenix - male - 3yo - coyote - crush: Miles - tags: Miles
He could barely hear him over the wind in his ears, and he slowed down a little bit, hopefully not enough to let Miles catch him when they had only just started their little game. "Hmm... favorite food would have to be rabbit! I love how plump and juicy they are, but I wish the humans wouldn't cut the meat up. What about you? What would be your favorite breakfast?"

Cecelia - female - 6mo - red panda - crush: open - tags: Zeke
She was still wheezing, and her chest was constricting tightly, not allowing enough air. As much as she was too scared to admit it, she needed help. Cece glanced around and saw a somewhat familiar shape. A human! But not a human she knew or recognized... he was very tall with dark hair, and she had never seen him before. But he would have to do. She took a few steps forward from under the tree she was resting beneath and let out a little cry. "Hey! Help me, please!" Cecelia chirped loudly in hopes it would grab his attention.

Hastiin - male - 7yo - hawk - crush: open - tags: open
(writing for him later)

Dewdrop - female - 4yo - deer - crush: open - tags: open
(writing for her later)
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ”โ” ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž - ๐•๐Ÿ | open

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:49 pm

Giselle- f- 5 y- tiger- mate: Aurelio- cubs: adopted Chiku, others on the way (2 weeks pregnant)- Tags: Aurelio, Chiku
The cream striped white female nodded along to what her mate had said. "We're showing her how to fight, defend herself, stuff like that, through action. Having her watch us, and play along. We made it into a game because that's more fun."

(Sorry for short posts this time)

Orinn- m- 4 y- golden eyes Lynx- homosexual; crush is Sybil- super shy boy- Tags: Sybil
The tan and brown or black Lynx -sleeping-

Moore- m- 8 mo- cougar- Questioning; crush might be Reeka even though they're separated by a fence- being raised by Nana- Tags: Nana
The darker headed tannish cub made his way up another. He then stopped and looked down, which turned out to be a mistake... "High...too high!" he cried, since he didn't know how to get down. He now knew how to go up, but nit back down.

Chronos- m- 3 y- Wolf- asexual homoromantic; crush: Saturn- pups: if he and Saturn get together he'll โ€˜adoptโ€™ Mars as his- Tags: Saturn and Mars
The black phase wolf with golden and brown eyes twitched a bit. He glanced to the other wolf and pup, then laid back down.

Helena- f- 2 y- Dingo- pan; crush is Mozzie- no mate until sheโ€™s 3- no young until then either- Tags: Mozzie, Kjotve and co
The tan and white or off white female moved brown ears a bit. She pawed at his cast, but she wasn't really much help either. She had hidden in the bushes beside him, of course. She laid down now, and said "I don't think we will, since he went off after those cubs."

Miles- m- 3 y- coyote w/dog blood- homo; Phoenix- mate is open- no pups yet- Tags: Phoenix
The oddly gray, blue brown heterochromatic male paused too. Rather, he slowed a bit as well, flicking his tail and tilting his head. "Rabbit is really good; I'd say deer, but they don't seem to give it a lot...I guess I'd have to say rabbit too, in that case. Um...you may ask a question next. We should take turns asking."

Harpper- f- 6 mo- seal- heterosexual- crush open- no babies until sheโ€™s 3 or older- Tags: Everly
The little black muzzled white seal made a small sound. She nodded at her adoptive mom, then flopped (lol) after her. She made another sound when she saw the feline was actually there...She hid behind Everly, worried and afraid, listening to her call to Jasmine.

Noon- m- 2 y- Zebra- Asexual- no mate ever (unless it's a male)- would have to adopt- Tags: X
The zebra snorted and moved his ears a bit. His tail swished, and he jumped a bit as his deer friend appeared and spoke. "Oh, Dewdrop; I have no clue what's going on...There's holes in some fences, and the humans weren't around."

Jessa- f- 4 y- Red kangaroo- Pan; Oka- mate open- no offspring- Tags: Oka
The red female said "I...somehow don't think they're letting us out," she said. She shook her head, seeing a deer with the zebra. "Something must have happened to the fences or gates. The others must be escaping," she said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ”โ” ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž - ๐•๐Ÿ | open

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:31 am

zena | cisfemale | six months | lioness | location; enclosure | tagged; open

the small little lioness looked at the world around her, this was her first day outside the kennel and she just couldn't believe the color and the smell of everything around her. letting out a small chuff of joy, she started to run down the dirt and grass covered sloop, only to stumble over her large paws and take a rolling tumble.

panic filled her heart for a second but she then realized that she was okay and that she was safe. the young lioness then sniffed the air, trying to figure out if anyone else was here. she then caught the scent of something and bless her innocent curiosity, she began to follow it blindly.

clarke | cisfemale | one year | wolf | location; enclosure | tagged; open

the dark-furred wolf was just lounging my herself, enjoying the little rays of sunlight that shined through as she laid on her rock. she had found this area when she had first came here and she quite enjoyed it as it made her lame leg almost feel better due to the warmth it got. clarke was not the most sociable wolf, at least not after her accident.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:05 pm

Ira - Female - Jaguar - 3 yrs - Tags: Open

Ira prowled through the big cat enclosure, knowing that their was a commotion happening but not fully understanding what was going on. She knew some of the animals had escaped but the question was how and for how long? She surveyed the area and contemplated where she should venture to next.

Kiko - Male - Red-tailed Hawk - 2 yrs - Tags:

Kiko flew down from his perch and flapped his wings a bit as he landed on the ground of the avian enclosure. He could tell there was quite the ruckus happening and that some of the animals had managed to escape their enclosure. Was it possible for him to escape as well? He surveyed the area, hopping forward a bit as he search for an opening or way he too could be free, at least for a little bit.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ”โ” ๐€๐–๐€๐‘ - ๐•๐Ÿ | 012

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:56 pm

Malcolm - male - 25yo - veterinarian - crush: Annika - tags: Jasmine & Beatrix
(waiting for responses)

Hastiin - male - 7yo - hawk - crush: open - tags: Kiko
He turned his head away from the sights of the commotion outside at the motion of wings flapping. It was one of the younger hawks in the avian enclosure, and he seemed to be searching for a way to escape. Hastiin scoffed lightly, but his curiosity got the best of him, and he voiced this obvious observation to the younger hawk. "Trying to escape, huh?"

Aurelio - male - 6yo - tiger - mate: Giselle - tags: Giselle & Chiku, Salem
He felt more at ease when his mate seemed to be agreeing with him. Aurelio turned his head back to Salem, patiently awaiting her response and watching their not-so-patient cub.

Everly - female - 6yo - seal - crush: open - tags: Harpper & Jasmine
Ahead on the sidewalk, she saw the familiar figure of Jasmine and a serval. "Jasmine! Are you alright? Get away from the serval!" Everly glanced back to check on her daughter and felt relieved that she was safely behind her.

Beatrix - female - 3yo - serval - crush: open - tags: Jasmine
Her eyes narrowed as she watched the human move, his hand stretched out and then placed on the ground. "Why should we run? I won't be a coward in the face of evil!" Trix spat and glanced over at the seal, warily gauging her. The seal was much larger than the serval was, but she didn't have any legs or paws. "Besides, how will you be able to run?"

Phoenix - male - 3yo - coyote - crush: Miles - tags: Miles
He noticed that Miles was the one who was slowing down, his head cocked to one side. It was actually really cute, Phoenix noted to himself with a small smirk and a barked laugh. "Rabbit is the best, at least, for now," he agreed, although it was a repetitive comment, seeing how he was the one who answered the question. And now it was his turn to ask. "If you weren't trapped in this place, then where would you be?' It was quite a deep question, but he was genuinely curious.

Cecelia - female - 6mo - red panda - crush: open - tags: Zeke
She was still wheezing, and her chest was constricting tightly, not allowing enough air. As much as she was too scared to admit it, she needed help. Cece glanced around and saw a somewhat familiar shape. A human! But not a human she knew or recognized... he was very tall with dark hair, and she had never seen him before. But he would have to do. She took a few steps forward from under the tree she was resting beneath and let out a little cry. "Hey! Help me, please!" Cecelia chirped loudly in hopes it would grab his attention.

Dewdrop - female - 4yo - deer - crush: open - tags: open
(writing for her later)
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:28 am

Giselle- f- 5 y- tiger- mate: Aurelio- cubs: adopted Chiku, others on the way (2 weeks pregnant)- Tags: Aurelio, Chiku
The cream striped white female nodded along to what her mate had said. "We're showing her how to fight, defend herself, stuff like that, through action. Having her watch us, and play along. We made it into a game because that's more fun."

(For Friday)

She smiled as she butted her head against her mate, affectionately. Her tail flicked against his, and she pawed at him. She glanced to Chiku, smiling a feline smile at her. She then glanced to Salem once more, waiting to see what she'd say.

Orinn- m- 4 y- golden eyes Lynx- homosexual; crush is Sybil- super shy boy- Tags: Sybil

Moore- m- 8 mo- cougar- Questioning; crush might be Reeka even though they're separated by a fence- being raised by Nana- Tags: Nana
The darker headed tannish cub made his way up another. He then stopped and looked down, which turned out to be a mistake... "High...too high!" he cried, since he didn't know how to get down. He now knew how to go up, but nit back down.

Jessie- f- 4 and 1/2 y- Amur leopard- demi; has to bond- mate open though as she's pansexual- wants cubs one day, adopted or otherwise- Gar (12) x Lis (11) : 7 1/2 daughter missing, 6 y trans offspring technically considered missing, Johnny (3), Sara (1 1/2)- Tags: Zena, Ira

The red furred, while eye spot sporting female yawned. The white tipped brown striped tail flicked and moved about. The white spot bearing brown ears moved a bit as well. Brown eyes glanced about, and the brown spotted huffed. The white jawed one lifted a white paw. She pawed at her own face, then glanced around once more. She saw the tigers, a cheetah, and a lion cub. She rubbed a paw over her face and whiskers. She then stood and hurried over to Zena, asking "Are you okay?" She glanced behind her to Ira a moment. She'd noticed the jaguar just as she'd noticed the others. She gave a call to her, finding her interesting. Turning back to the lioness cub, she asked "what do you smell?"

Chronos- m- 3 y- Wolf- asexual homoromantic; crush: Saturn- pups: if he and Saturn get together he'll โ€˜adoptโ€™ Mars as his- Tags: Saturn and Mars
The black phase wolf with golden and brown eyes twitched a bit. He glanced to the other wolf and pup, then laid back down.

Helena- f- 2 y- Dingo- pan; crush is Mozzie- no mate until sheโ€™s 3- no young until then either- Tags: Mozzie, Kjotve and co
The tan and white or off white female moved brown ears a bit. She pawed at his cast, but she wasn't really much help either. She had hidden in the bushes beside him, of course. She laid down now, and said "I don't think we will, since he went off after those cubs."

Miles- m- 3 y- coyote w/dog blood- homo; Phoenix- mate is open- no pups yet- Tags: Phoenix
The oddly gray, blue brown heterochromatic male nodded at him. "I guess rabbit is the best we can get for now." He then waited for Phoenix to say or ask something else. "Probably....probably that house with those stupid humans...If I'd been more lucky, maybe I'd have been in the wild. I'd want to be in the wild, with someone to love, maybe some pups. What...what about you, do you ever dream of being outside here? Ah, sorry, I'm just asking the same question..."

Harpper- f- 6 mo- seal- heterosexual- crush open- no babies until sheโ€™s 3 or older- Tags: Everly, Jasmine, Beatrix
The little black muzzled white seal made a small sound. She continued to hide behind the adult seal, and looked to the feline, other seal, and human. "Mama...the human is there," she said. It looked like he was trying to catch Jasmine and Beatrix.

Noon- m- 2 y- Zebra- Asexual- no mate ever (unless it's a male)- would have to adopt- Tags: X
The zebra snorted and moved his ears a bit. His tail swished, and he jumped a bit as his deer friend appeared and spoke. "Oh, Dewdrop; I have no clue what's going on...There's holes in some fences, and the humans weren't around."

The red female said "I...somehow don't think they're letting us out," she said. She shook her head, seeing a deer with the zebra. "Something must have happened to the fences or gates. The others must be escaping," she said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whalefalling » Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:44 am

Eurydice - Ocelot - Female - 2 years old - Lesbian - Tags: None

The ocelot yawned a wide yawn as she lazed on a tree branch about midway up the tree in her enclosure. She was still a little drowsy from her nap, and contented in cleaning the mottled fur on her flank.

Bands of a slightly ruddy orange ran through patches of a brown so dark it neared black, with a fade to almost white on her stomach where the markings didn't interrupt the countershading.

Below her, she could watch the other animals run free. Sure, there'd been a breakout and she could've run if she wanted to, but she was more than content to simply watch from afar, though even with her fine-tuned hearing she couldn't help by try to eavesdrop as well. This plan was foiled by the distance, with all the animals running amok so far away they seemed almost miniature, as if Eurydice could pick them up and hold them with a single paw.

She was near the back end of the small cat enclosure, so whenever everyone eventually got returned, she wouldn't have to deal with them. The ocelot wasn't exactly new here, but had barely interacted with any of the other small cats in the month she'd been here, except past a few scathing remarks when others caught up to her retreating from company and asked about it. She'd settle for taking second picks of the meat offered by the Furless Ones to having to put up with small talk or whatever garbage every other feline wanted her to partake in.

Everyone else here seemed to go on fine without me anyways. Not like I'm doin' 'em any favors by keeping to myself.

The ocelot thought with a hint of bitterness. Huh. Maybe she'd go out of her way to annoy someone when the escaped animals were returned. That seemed like fun. Who knows, maybe she'd find another Tree-Climber who was tolerable. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts from her internal tirade, she continued to gaze down at the commotion below. The chubby looking creatures without legs, it seemed, were running amok despite it looking almost cumbersome for them to walk. It appeared the Furless Ones were trying to corral the escapees , which meant eventually everyone would be returned.

She scratched the branch absentmindedly, enjoying the sound her claws made against the bark and honing them for later tree-climbing endeavours. It was going to be a long day.
Whalefalling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:58 pm

Name: Rajah
Crush: Salem
Tags: None
Species: Tiger

Name: Willow
Crush: Orinn and Sybil (Flirts with both)
Tags: None
Species: Bobcat
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:46 am

[First, this isn't where forms go. Also, sorry if that sounds rude, it isn't meant too.
Second, Orinn is gay and wouldn't respond to her flirting. Idk about Sybil, he might be gay too.]

(For Friday)

She smiled as she butted her head against her mate, affectionately. Her tail flicked against his, and she pawed at him. She glanced to Chiku, smiling a feline smile at her. She then glanced to Salem once more, waiting to see what she'd say.

Jessie- f- 4 and 1/2 y- Amur leopard- demi; has to bond- mate open though as she's pansexual- wants cubs one day, adopted or otherwise- Gar (12) x Lis (11) : 7 1/2 daughter missing, 6 y trans offspring technically considered missing, Johnny (3), Sara (1 1/2)- Tags: Zena, Ira

The red furred, while eye spot sporting female yawned. The white tipped brown striped tail flicked and moved about. The white spot bearing brown ears moved a bit as well. Brown eyes glanced about, and the brown spotted huffed. The white jawed one lifted a white paw. She pawed at her own face, then glanced around once more. She saw the tigers, a cheetah, and a lion cub. She rubbed a paw over her face and whiskers. She then stood and hurried over to Zena, asking "Are you okay?" She glanced behind her to Ira a moment. She'd noticed the jaguar just as she'd noticed the others. She gave a call to her, finding her interesting. Turning back to the lioness cub, she asked "what do you smell?"

The oddly gray, blue brown heterochromatic male nodded at him. "I guess rabbit is the best we can get for now." He then waited for Phoenix to say or ask something else. "Probably....probably that house with those stupid humans...If I'd been more lucky, maybe I'd have been in the wild. I'd want to be in the wild, with someone to love, maybe some pups. What...what about you, do you ever dream of being outside here? Ah, sorry, I'm just asking the same question..."

Harpper- f- 6 mo- seal- heterosexual- crush open- no babies until sheโ€™s 3 or older- Tags: Everly, Jasmine, Beatrix
The little black muzzled white seal made a small sound. She continued to hide behind the adult seal, and looked to the feline, other seal, and human. "Mama...the human is there," she said. It looked like he was trying to catch Jasmine and Beatrix.

The red female said "I...somehow don't think they're letting us out," she said. She shook her head, seeing a deer with the zebra. "Something must have happened to the fences or gates. The others must be escaping," she said.[/quote]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:05 am

Lotus | White Tiger | Female | 2 months | Tags: None/Open
The tiger sat in the kennel trying to chew through the thickly wrapped bandage around her abdomen. Letting out a quiet whimper she gave up flopping down on the ground before rolling over and trying to itch the wrapped wound with her back leg. It'd been itching for some time now causing the young tiger cub serious discomfort along side the depression she felt knowing her family were no longer with her. Letting out a loud sigh she screwed her eyes shut as the memory of her mother being shot and torn away from her played through her head yet again causing the cub to whimper and call out for her momma sadly.
โ—คโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—ฅ
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
โ—ฃโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—ข
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me