π–πˆπ‹πƒ πŒπ”π’π“π€ππ†π’ - closed - see new poll

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

due to an unexpected hiatus, this has died and i'm very very sorry, should i try and remake it?

yes i'll return!
29%
i'll join if it's remade
71%
no thanks, not interested anymore
No votes

Total votes : 14

Re: π–πˆπ‹πƒ πŒπ”π’π“π€ππ†π’ - open and accepting

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:13 am

Mal/ Female/ Lone mare/ stage 2/ tags: Open
Mal approached the waterhole and dipped her head to get a drink. She was in a defensive stance ready to flee or fight anyone who approached her. She enjoyed the cool water as it slid down her throat. She had her ears moving from side to side listening to noises. The black mare was glaring at a few others warning them not to come close to her.

Rulinia/ Female/ Lone mare/ stage 1/ tags: Keto
Rulinia heard what sounded like a foal crying out. She galloped towards the noise stoping a few feet away. β€œHello little filly” she said gently as if not to scare the little foal. β€œyour mother is gone, she won’t come back.” She told her. β€œYou aren’t safe here, there are many who wish you harm. I can lead you to somewhere safe and offer my company, if you’d like. I lost my own foal not long either, a few days ago. I still have a lot of milk, if you are hungry, you want some?” She offered the little foal slowly walking closer to the filly.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π–πˆπ‹πƒ πŒπ”π’π“π€ππ†π’ - closed - see new poll

Postby azhefa. » Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:54 pm

very sorry for everyone who i've left hanging, i had an unexpected hiatus for a bit after starting and then i just completely forgot all about the rp since it was so slow

if there's still interest i can try and remake it? i am still busy with life and work, but i'm really trying to get back into writing, yall can spam dms to keep me accountable cx
pisces ● est/south eastern usa ● newly single
───────────────────────────────────────────────
current online hours: unknown, due to work
will be switching to night shift at the end of the month

going through it and doing my best
please have patience with me
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π–πˆπ‹πƒ πŒπ”π’π“π€ππ†π’ - closed - see new poll

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:25 pm

I never joined this, but think I've seen it around.
Question: if it's remade, do we need reference pics, or are descriptions okay? If reference pics have to be used, can I use Oekaki? Most of my horses are on realistic Oekaki lines, and I have a ton of em so...yeah.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me