wander on ❂ rp'ers: see update 1.1

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

002 ❂ amethyst | ethereal | daemon | vulcan

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:47 am

𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐭
female | beta | 3 years 6 months | bi | crush: open | tags: open
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
She hadn't found a group yet and was becoming slightly fretful. Had they left her behind? No matter, Amethyst could fend for herself if needed. She continued through the forest and followed old scent trails. However, the thunder was getting louder overhead. It was becoming imperative that she find shelter soon, even if she didn't find a group. She would have to give up on the hopes of reuniting with members of the pack and save herself. Amethyst paused in her pace and surveyed the area, trying to find something that was nearby. If she sprinted, she could make it up a hill and hopefully find a denser amount of trees.

x
𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥
female | fighter | 4 years | lesbian | crush: open | tags: Pixie
She wasn't sure what was going through the omega's head before she spoke. "Hmm, I suppose that's true. You still need to let one of us know before running off. You know, verbally rather than a yip," Ethereal informed her. Again, not unkind, but just matter-of-factly. She turned her head away from Pixie and watched the darkening sky, the thunder getting closer. "Why don't we pick up the pace? We better get there faster, and there's no telling what will be up at the top of the incline."

x
𝐃𝐚𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧
male | subordinate | 4 years | gay | crush: Silas | tags: Silas, Darius
He seemed to light up when Silas finally noticed him. So the other subordinate hadn't been ignoring him after all! In fact, Daemon noticed that he specifically said it was "great". He couldn't help but smile back at Silas... however, that grin slowly faded from his face when Darius pranced over. The dark-furred wolf glared at the fighter and bit back a snarl, although it was beginning to rise in his throat. Luckily, Silas stepped in for him before his anger could overtake him. "Silas is right. Again. I've been looking just like you two," Daemon added gruffly and picked up the pace.

x
𝐕𝐮𝐥𝐜𝐚𝐧
male | omega | 4 years 6 months | pan | crush: Knox | tags: Knox, Sable
He listened absent-mindedly to their conversation. The omega wasn't completely interested in what they were talking about. Vulcan noticed a certain expression from the fighter, and he wasn't sure what it meant. Rather than tearing his eyes away, he gazed evenly at her until she spoke again. He turned his head at the sound of a huff and saw that Knox was oddly silent. What was he thinking about? What was making him so angry? Vulcan wasn't sure what to do. He briefly nudged the other omega's shoulder.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: wander on ❂

Postby Tordier » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:29 am

Jaw
╔══════╗

Fighter
4.7 Years
Bisexual
Brother to Kyle
Single
With Kyle and
Amethyst

╚══════╝

Worry creased the large, grey male's brow as he padded on at an easy lope, nose twitching madly for clues. He was still not entirely sure what he was searching for. At this point he would take anything useful. Some shelter would be ideal, and he doubted anyone would be annoyed at some fresh prey either. Even carrion would be better than the massive amounts of nothing he was finding.
Jaw stopped suddenly, worry fueling his growing frustration at his own inability to protect the pack. His companion, a smaller, dark-furred male wearing a collar, continued on for a few paces before stopping as well to look over his shoulder, annoyed at the delay.
"This isn't working. We should try something else."
Perhaps a change of strategy would see better results.

Kyle
╔══════╗

Fighter
4.7 Years
Straight
Brother to Jaw
Single
With Jaw and
Amethyst

╚══════╝

He thought he heard something nearby, another search party, maybe, but when he glanced toward his brother, he realized he had inadvertently left Jaw behind. Kyle stopped and looked over his shoulder.
"What?", he snapped impatiently.
Jaw looked troubled as he complained about their fruitless efforts. Some part of Kyle understood the struggle Jaw was wrestling with, but another, much larger, part of him was annoyed at the interruption right when he had finally found something!
"How about this for a change? I heard something."
He nodded towards a steep slope off to the side.
"Over there."
The two wolves were too far from the edge to see over it, but a few steps closer remedied that. Kyle peered out at a swiftly-moving shape that seemed terribly familiar.
"Hey, Jaw. Does that look like Amethyst to you?"
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: wander on ❂ rp'ers: see update 1.1

Postby KittyandCat » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:11 am

Knox | male, he/him, omega, bisexual, 3 years oldxlLocation | exploring the forestxlTags | Sable, Vulcan, open

Knox glanced at Vulcan, startled by his nudge. He sighed, shaking out his thick pelt. He wasn’t excited for more rain, with the incoming storm putting him on edge enough already. Sable wasn’t helping his stress, and he briefly considered leaving the group, but decided against it. He didn’t mind Vulcan’s company, and it was definitely better than being alone. Lowering his voice, loud enough for Sable to hear but making it obvious he wasn’t speaking to her, he looked over at Vulcan again. “Do you think we’ll find shelter before the storm breaks?” he asked, deciding to skip the whole ‘are you excited?’ that had caused Sable to snap at him. But glancing up at the darkening sky, he wasn’t so sure.
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: wander on ❂ wolf pack rp, begun, accepting forms!

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:33 am

Sable
female fighter - crushing on open - talking with Knox, Vulcan, open
-
She looked at the two omegas, which were not talking to her any longer, she didn't really mind it as they had many important tasks to do than chatting around. She was not planned to being with this group, she kind of just got stuck with them, she didn't really care if the two decided to get together and leave her alone. She gave a sight before took a deep breath "so Vulcan, Knox, do you have any ideas where we could check for some good places for this night?" she asked suddenly, keeping her voice calm, trying not to hearing too harsh or bossy, she just wanted to be useful for her pack and find a shelter to this upcoming storm.

Serafina
female subordinate - crushing on open - talking with Nova, Pine
-
She watched the grounds around them, her ears flicking over to the fighter approving them "no, there is nothing here" she answered with a sight "maybe we could look further away or stay in an open area, that better than nothing in this situation" she said, but the idea didn't really interest her as the darkening sky told her that the rain was starting any time soon and it could be a heavy one.

Nova
female subordinate - crushing on open - talking with Serafina, Pine
-
She walked a little further from her sister, looking back at her as she noticed the Pine coming their way "This is pointless, how there is not any good place for us all...maybe we could go deeper into the woods? There are lots of good rock holes near the rivers right?" she said with wonder. Thought then the question got to her mind "by the way has everyone seen any rivers nearby?" she said looking at Pine for most parts.

Octavia
Elderly female omega - crushing on open - talking with Kivuli
-
She stayed behind the pack, not wanting to slow everyone there as she was not that fast any longer. She made one look back to the forest which took to their old territory, this moving made her kind of sad, but what could she do about it. shaking her head she looked as the wolves started to walk in their own ways she noticed the younger wolf Kivuli "Hey Kivuli? Is everything alright?" she said asked the female subordinate.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wander on ❂ post 6

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:50 am

Accalia/ Female/ Loner/ tags: open/ Location: her den
Accalia woke up to wet fur. She hated soggy fur but, there were more important concerns at the moment. Accalia looked around for any damage from the last storm. There was a small hole in the roof, easily fixed, but other than that there wasn’t any other damage. She usually had only little to no casualties after and/or during storms as she lived on a mountainside. Her den was somewhere in the middle of the mountain with long sturdy rocks jut out from the top, preventing injury from rockslides; it was also high enough to avoid floods and storms. Accalia decided to go out and search for rocks and mud to patch it up. She knew that she wouldn’t have a problem because with rain came mud. She was also very used to the mountain terrain and knew how to navigate slippery and steep slopes. She would also need to scavenge/steal more food because the rain destroyed any and all food Accalia had. If she couldn’t steal or scavenge, she would have to resort to eating berries for a little while.

She grabbed the mud and rock just in time. It was starting to drizzle a little. She patched up the hole in her den before going out to collect some berries. They would have to do for now. She knew there were some at the mountain bottom.

Silas/ Male/ subordinate/ tags: Darius, Daemon/ Location: Forest
Silas ran with the other two. “I spot something over there” he says nodding his head in the direction of what he saw. He slipped up on a slippery rock and had to lean on Daemon for support. “Sorry!” He says before fighting himself back onto his paws. He continued to run with them this time being more cautious.

Kakora/ Female/ Omega/ tags: Danvas, Maple/ Location: Forest
Kakora nods again before following the leader. She flattens herself and runs up the hill, the wind cooling her down as she did. She leaped from rock to rock quickly, barely making contact with the stones. She made it to the top with ease. Down hill was the fun and easy part. She ran down happily, her fur flying. She looked up to her Alpha for comment.

Inari/ Female/ Fighter/ tags: Lilly, Honor / Location: somewhere in the forest
Inari stumbled at a noise but quickly recovered. She turned and saw that it came from her fellow pack mate and fighter, Lilly. “Oh, hey! No” she says slowing down a little so the other female could catch up easier. She looked back at the sound of paw steps. “Hey there Honor! No, not at all.” She replies to her, not bothered at all because she knew there was safety in numbers and more eyes meant less they’d miss. So, I was thinking we could go this way”, Inari said motioning in the direction she mentioned, “and get out of the forest and see if there is any where suitable on the other side. How does that sound? If you guys have any other ideas, I am all ears” she said with a smile.

Last bumped by Furrydogs12 on Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:50 am.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me