wander on ❂ rp'ers: see update 1.1

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: wander on ❂ wolf pack rp, begun, accepting forms!

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:24 am

Sable
female fighter - crushing on open - talking with Knox, open
-
She stayed still and looked at the other wolves, she herself didn't mind going in groups or alone. She flicked her ears over to one of the male omegas as he spoke up "excited? Who could be excited about this?" she murmured under her breath, as he walked past the male wolf. She shook her head with a sight "now then do your work and go to find a place for us, just like everyone else is doing" she said to him. She looked around once more 'oh well maybe I could go to see if there is someplace to stay at night' she thought herself.

Serafina
female subordinate - crushing on open - talking with Nova, open
-
She followed the pack before the alpha asked them to go in groups to find some safe place to find for the night. As the wolves separated the two young subordinates left behind without really knowing which group to join, so she decided to go along with her sister Nova to find this place. Of course, they didn't want to get too far from the other wolves either, as she was afraid of getting lost.

Nova
female subordinate - crushing on open - talking with Serafina, open
-
She walked behind her sister Serafina, to some part of the forest "this is so stupid" she murmured mostly to herself as she looked around there were lots of good trees to have shelter, but then again she knew that most wolves wanted some dens. There was no place for so many wolves anywhere, as long they didn't sleep under the stars, which was not a bad plan to her as long the weather stayed somehow good.

Octavia
Elderly female omega - crushing on open - talking with Kivuli
-
She stayed behind the pack, not wanting to slow everyone there as she was not that fast any longer. She made one look back to the forest which took to their old territory, this moving made her kind of sad, but what could she do about it. shaking her head she looked as the wolves started to walk in their own ways she noticed the younger wolf Kivuli "Hey Kivuli? Is everything alright?" she said asked the female subordinate.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:36 am

Knox | male, he/him, omega, bisexual, 3 years oldxlLocation | exploring the forestxlTags | Sable, open

Knox glanced back at the she-wolf, his gaze following her as she passed him. “Excited? Who could be excited about this?” She said under her breath, and he perked his ears as he opened his mouth to reply. But she spoke again before he had the chance; “Now then, do your work and go find a place for us, just like everyone else is doing.” Knox felt the fur on his shoulders bristle. Who does she think she is, talking down on me like that? he thought, ignoring the fact that she was a rank higher than him. “What do you think I’m doing? At least I’m not such a pup that I have to be so negative about the situation!” he growled, his paws firm where he was while she walked ahead of him. At least I’m trying to be positive!
Last edited by KittyandCat on Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❂ danvas, darius, maple (pine & pixie - prev posts)

Postby Horse » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:30 am

𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐯𝐚𝐬 xxxxalpha | ♂ | 4 | view profile | tags: maple, kakora

Danvas listened to Kakora as he kept his eyes forward, examining the scenery as they moved forward. "I understand. Hopefully we can rest soon. You know you can ask me for help with any problems that arise, eh?" he stated, eyes remaining distant though heart somewhat present. He wasn't really a wolf to show outright affection, but his actions and words for his pack generally showed some care. He didn't see rank as something that hinders care, but rather a level of responsibility an individual can hold, for whatever purpose.

As they trotted on, Danvas noticed a sudden incline in the terrain. Looking back at Kakora, he slowed down a bit as his ears perked up. "I don't remember this forest being so hilly by the border of the territory. You think we'll find something past these hills?" He asked, before looking back. It looked like a tiring journey, up and down steep hills, but it might be worth it for shelter that could be on the other side. However, he didn't want to overwork his pack-mates.

𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 xxxxfighter | ♂ | 4 | view profile | tags: silas

Darius nodded to Silas, content with the information, though not exactly excited for a tag-along wolf. But as long as Silas could offer him information, he'd tolerate him and be nice, at least until they'd find an adequate shelter. The sky was starting to look more grey, and the air felt chillier, nodding to the incoming storm. "'Aight, Silas. I take your word. Just keep up 'cuz I'm not about to get any more soaked from these storms that keep rolling in," Darius tilted his head as he spoke to the male, one ear back and offering a half smile. However, when he spun back around in the direction he had been traveling before, he lost the smile as he dipped his head and raised his tail in the air, trotting forward at a quick pace as he examined the earth beneath him. "Keep an eye out for any rocky patches. Even if there's no mountains, there should be some rocky cliffs or something," Darius stated, looking back at Silas as he spoke, regaining his almost wily smile. "Rocky patches might lead to cliffs or rocky areas with shelter in these woods. You got a good eye to spot 'em?"

(maple, pine, & pixie - open, see previous posts, have started traveling already)
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

001 ❂ amethyst | ethereal | daemon | vulcan

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:56 am

𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐭
female | beta | 3 years 6 months | bi | crush: open | tags: open
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
She had gotten separated from the groups at first, embarrassingly enough. The lithe she-wolf trotted through the forest, scenting the air. She sensed many wolves around her, the majority of them in groups. Yes, that was good. Now all Amethyst had to find a group of her own or rally some of the stragglers. She paused in her pace and thought about what she should do next. Danvas had most likely already found his group. In fact, he was the one who made the announcement that the pack should split up and search for shelter in groups. It was stupid that she had gotten left behind, and she cursed herself. Hopefully she would reunite with another group soon.

x
𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥
female | fighter | 4 years | lesbian | crush: open | tags: Daemon, Pixie, Darius, Silas
She trotted behind the two males, Darius and Silas, who were chattering away. At least their conversation was about where the pack would find shelter. Soon enough, Ethereal became bored of their voices and turned her head towards her brother. There was no such luck there. Daemon seemed enamored by one of the males, and she stifled a roll of her eyes. The stubborn-headed wolf would never admit to his feelings, but they were obvious to her. She perked her ears up at the sound of a yip and turned her head to see Pixie heading off in a different direction. What was she doing? Ethereal decided to hurry after her, and within a few paces, she was in step with the other she-wolf. "You know, you shouldn't go off alone. We're supposed to be in groups for a reason," she stated simply, although not unkindly.

x
𝐃𝐚𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧
male | subordinate | 4 years | gay | crush: Silas | tags: Ethereal, Silas, Darius, Pixie
He had been walking beside Ethereal when she suddenly pulled away. Briefly, he watched her jog away and wondered where she was going, but he made no move to follow her. He continued walking behind Silas and Darius, listening to them talk. Occasionally, Daemon butted in with his opinion, a hint of anger and jealousy leaking into his tone. "Heading to the mountains is a good idea, Silas. It's different terrain, but the pack can get used to it and the storm wouldn't reach us there," he agreed and flicked an ear. Daemon's annoyance flared again when Darius piped up with more enthusiasm and started ordering them around. Just because you're a fighter doesn't mean that we're going to do all of the work for you, he thought bitterly. For once, Daemon managed to keep his opinion to himself. If his sister was around, she would've cuffed him over the ear for saying something like that to her fellow fighter.

x
𝐕𝐮𝐥𝐜𝐚𝐧
male | omega | 4 years 6 months | pan | crush: Knox | tags: Knox, Sable, open
He walked in an awkward position beside Knox, his fellow omega. The whole time he had remained silent, but the other omega seemed to have other things in mind. The other two wolves had been talking back and forth as they padded. Knox was getting increasingly angry and agitated, all of the words seemingly getting under his pelt. He glanced over at Sable, the fighter and the technical leader of the group. That still didn't make much sense to Vulcan. Why did the alpha split the pack into groups and make little leaders of each group? Was this what a real patrol was supposed to look like? No matter how hard he tried, he would never understand the technicalities of pack life. Everything was confusing to him. For a moment, he considered leaving the two and traveling off alone. But where would he go?
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wander on ❂ Post 4

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:34 am

Accalia/ Female/ Loner/ tags: open/ Location: her den
Accalia woke up to wet fur. She hated soggy fur but, there were more important concerns at the moment. Accalia looked around for any damage from the last storm. There was a small hole in the roof, easily fixed, but other than that there wasn’t any other damage. She usually had only little to no casualties after and/or during storms as she lived on a mountainside. Her den was somewhere in the middle of the mountain with long sturdy rocks jut out from the top, preventing injury from rockslides; it was also high enough to avoid floods and storms. Accalia decided to go out and search for rocks and mud to patch it up. She knew that she wouldn’t have a problem because with rain came mud. She was also very used to the mountain terrain and knew how to navigate slippery and steep slopes. She would also need to scavenge/steal more food because the rain destroyed any and all food Accalia had. If she couldn’t steal or scavenge, she would have to resort to eating berries for a little while.

Silas/ Male/ subordinate/ tags: Darius, Daemon/ Location: Forest
Silas checked over his shoulder at some rustling and saw that it was his fellow pack mate Daemon. “Hello there Daemon. You joining us? That’s great! More eyes on the look out.” Silas says with a friendly smile. Silas nodded in appreciation towards Daemon for agreeing with him. He was happy that the two others trusted him. He then turned back to Darius and replied, “ Ya, I will keep an eye out, you also better keep watch too. You do know what mountains and rocks look like right?” Silas jokes before turning serious and looking around. His ear twitches at a few sounds and his eyes did spot a few others of the pack here and there in the distance.

Kakora/ Female/ Omega/ tags: Danvas, Maple/ Location: Forest
Kakora nods silently in agreement as she walked next to the two superiors. She had quite some stamina in her and could go a while. She listened to Danvas speak about hills and about past the hills. “Sure I guess it is worth a shot, the worst that can happen is that we don’t find anything. It wouldn’t hurt to look.” Kakora inputs her opinion on this situation.

Inari/ Female/ Fighter/ tags: Lilly, Honor / Location: somewhere in the forest
Inari stumbled at a noise but quickly recovered. She turned and saw that it came from her fellow pack mate and fighter, Lilly. “Oh, hey! No” she says slowing down a little so the other female could catch up easier. She looked back at the sound of paw steps. “Hey there Honor! No, not at all.” She replies to her, not bothered at all because she knew there was safety in numbers and more eyes meant less they’d miss. So, I was thinking we could go this way”, Inari said motioning in the direction she mentioned, “and get out of the forest and see if there is any where suitable on the other side. How does that sound? If you guys have any other ideas, I am all ears” she said with a smile.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❂ update 1.1

Postby Horse » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:37 am

𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 .1 xxxxday 1, sunrise. early spring. cloudy and dark, can barely see sunrise. light drizzle. windy.

The pack has almost crossed the border of their territory, the space in-between their territory and unclaimed land unknown to them. The clouds that have gathered overhead have grown heavier and darken the sky. The winds have picked up and a light drizzle speckles the wolves' coats. The storm is showing signs of coming on sooner than expected. The pack must camp somewhere safe before the storm blows through. They still search in groups for an area to take shelter. They will howl to notify their other pack-mates once they have found a place.

current terrain: forest on the border of the pack's territory, right before unclaimed land
    quest: find a safe place to rest for the night (the border is largely unfamiliar to the wolves so they will have to search for a place- in other words, no one is really sure where there is a resting ground just yet!)

Back to updates ❂ Image of terrain under "terrain" post
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❂ danvas, darius, maple, pine, pixie

Postby Horse » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:52 am

𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐯𝐚𝐬 xxxxalpha | ♂ | 4 | view profile | tags: maple, kakora

Danvas listened to Kakora before he heard a crack of thunder in the far distance. He perked his ears up, looking up to the sky as it got significantly darker and started to drizzle. "Alright. Hopefully this will lead us somewhere. Or some of the pack will call to us. Keep your eyes out and let me know if you see anything, ok? Let's go." Danvas nodded to Kakora before treading up the first hill, the moist grass in-between his toes growing a bit more wiry and sparse as they went further up. The ground grew a bit more uneven and somewhat rocky at the top, where Danvas stopped for a moment to observe the uneven hills and texture that he stood before following the hill. Maybe there was a cave or something within the coming rocky area and cliffs. Danvas looked back at Kakora, who seemed a bit more lithe and less bulky than he did. Maybe she would be good to follow navigating the more uneven, rocky terrain. He waited for her to see what she would do.

𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 xxxxfighter | ♂ | 4 | view profile | tags: silas, daemon

"You know I do," Darius responded, raising his head up as he grinned at Silas and flicked his tail before looking back ahead of him, trotting forward. Silas wasn't that bad to be around- at least he was friendly. Darius didn't mind a good attitude. It was more the reckless and careless wolves that really caused him to lose patience. Although he tried to be charming on most days, Darius would lose his temper or pick fights with wolves of that sort if they gave him trouble. Not the best way to handle things... but how he handled them.

It wasn't before long that Darius heard another's voice chime in: Daemon. He didn't seem to favor Darius's words and he could sense a bit of annoyance in his tone. Darius glanced back at the male with perked ears as his deep amber eyes analyzed him. Daemon seemed to ignore completely that the rocky area was his idea in the first place and got his reasoning wrong. Not that there was any wrong or right, but Darius, being Darius, wanted to show the male his place.

Darius raised his tail and slowed to the male's pace, offering him a grin as he lined up at his side with a bit of a bouncy step. "Ey, boy," he said in a lighthearted but cool tone, not really wanting to start a fight with his pack-mate but also trying to ruffle his feathers a bit, "Where's all that big-boy tone come'n from? 'You gonna be all moody or help us search? I don't see you look'n around like we are... 'You only look'n at your buddy. 'We all work'n together here, ok?"

Darius continued to grin at the male, staring him straight in the eyes before breaking his gaze when he noticed the sky darken and a light rain drizzle onto his fur. "Ey, boys, I think we gotta pick up pace."

𝐦𝐚𝐩𝐥𝐞 xxxxsubordinate | ♀ | 3 | view profile | tags: danvas, kakora (open, just tagging along rn)

Maple had lost the scent of the prey and followed Danvas and Kakora up the hill. She pinned her ears when she reached the top next to Darius, standing at her brother's side as she observed the surroundings. It was still very much the forest, just rocky and hilly. She waited for the omega to catch up, remaining quiet and observant, though quite tense as the storm seemed to pick up speed.

𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞 xxxxfighter | ♂ | 4 | view profile | tags: serafina, nova

The rain had come on as Pine was searching, overall lucky in finding shelter. In some time, he spotted two pack-mates, Serafina and Nova, who seemed to be traveling together. "Any luck?" he asked, approaching them with his tail raised up a little bit, obviously overtaken by his desire to find shelter. He was task-oriented and did not really want to make small-talk before finding shelter. His heavy coat was beginning to get weighed down by the rain, and his eyes looked a bit tired from all the searching.

𝐩𝐢𝐱𝐢𝐞 xxxxomega | ♀ | 3 | view profile | tags: ethereal

Pixie was on her way up the grassy incline when she heard a female's voice come from behind her. Perking her ears up in surprise, she slowed her pace before coming to a stop and spinning around to see that it was Ethereal, one of the fighters of the pack. Pixie pinned her ears and lowered her head submissively, not exactly wanting to start trouble. She was new to the pack and trying to work up the ranks, but she was a loner before and did not exactly know pack ways all too much. She did not want to admit that she couldn't keep up with the stronger males, as to not show weakness, considering her spot, but she also did not want to say that she did not want to deal with Darius's antics or Daemon's strong personality.

"Well, I decided this incline may lead to shelter that will not flood, if we're higher than the lower ground," she stated, simply, before relaxing her posture and gazing back at the fighter. She kept her tail low, not trying to start trouble. However, when she heard a crash of thunder in the distance, her ears perked up again, dusty cream coat slightly raising. Her eyes widened a bit, knowing they'd need to find shelter quickly.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:30 am

Sable
female fighter - crushing on open - talking with Knox, Vulcan, open
-
She faced the much younger wolf "watch your tongue omega? or there will be consequences" she told the male wolf "omegas like you could know how to speak to others, especially those higher than you are...and it's not like all of us wanted to leave our camp anyway, so why so happy about it?" she said lightly growling. She then looked up to the sky "Do that again and I will make sure you will sleep out into the rain, if we find a place for a night" she told him, with a smirk. She gave the other omega a look too "we better hurry up anyway, the sky looks bad" she said a little calmer this time.

Serafina
female subordinate - crushing on open - talking with Nova, Pine
-
She watched the grounds around them, her ears flicking over to the fighter approving them "no, there is nothing here" she answered with a sight "maybe we could look further away or stay in an open area, that better than nothing in this situation" she said, but the idea didn't really interest her as the darkening sky told her that the rain was starting any time soon and it could be a heavy one.

Nova
female subordinate - crushing on open - talking with Serafina, Pine
-
She walked a little further from her sister, looking back at her as she noticed the Pine coming their way "This is pointless, how there is not any good place for us all...maybe we could go deeper into the woods? There are lots of good rock holes near the rivers right?" she said with wonder. Thought then the question got to her mind "by the way has everyone seen any rivers nearby?" she said looking at Pine for most parts.

Octavia
Elderly female omega - crushing on open - talking with Kivuli
-
She stayed behind the pack, not wanting to slow everyone there as she was not that fast any longer. She made one look back to the forest which took to their old territory, this moving made her kind of sad, but what could she do about it. shaking her head she looked as the wolves started to walk in their own ways she noticed the younger wolf Kivuli "Hey Kivuli? Is everything alright?" she said asked the female subordinate.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: wander on ❂ rp'ers: see update 1.1

Postby KittyandCat » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:47 am

Knox | male, he/him, omega, bisexual, 3 years oldxlLocation | exploring the forestxlTags | Sable, Vulcan, open

Knox’s fur bristled. It’s not that I want to leave camp, just that I’m mature enough not to be so negative about it! he thought irritably, a growl forming in his throat, before he lowered his head. The sky had begun to darken at the she-wolf’s threats, which he believed were empty, considering her lack of a high rank to control where he’d sleep, and thunder cracked. He hated rain, and though he wouldn’t admit it, he was afraid of storms. Thunder put him on edge. He dropped back now, giving Sable more of a lead more than she already had. She acts like she’s the alpha, being so bossy, he thought, letting out an audible huff.
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wander on ❂ Post 5

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:26 am

Accalia/ Female/ Loner/ tags: open/ Location: her den
Accalia woke up to wet fur. She hated soggy fur but, there were more important concerns at the moment. Accalia looked around for any damage from the last storm. There was a small hole in the roof, easily fixed, but other than that there wasn’t any other damage. She usually had only little to no casualties after and/or during storms as she lived on a mountainside. Her den was somewhere in the middle of the mountain with long sturdy rocks jut out from the top, preventing injury from rockslides; it was also high enough to avoid floods and storms. Accalia decided to go out and search for rocks and mud to patch it up. She knew that she wouldn’t have a problem because with rain came mud. She was also very used to the mountain terrain and knew how to navigate slippery and steep slopes. She would also need to scavenge/steal more food because the rain destroyed any and all food Accalia had. If she couldn’t steal or scavenge, she would have to resort to eating berries for a little while.

She grabbed the mud and rock just in time. It was starting to drizzle a little. She patched up the hole in her den before going out to collect some berries. They would have to do for now. She knew there were some at the mountain bottom.

Silas/ Male/ subordinate/ tags: Darius, Daemon/ Location: Forest
Silas smiles “ok, just making sure” he laughs before continuing on. He listened to Darius’s talk with Daemon. He had a point, they were a team, but he was also quite rude about it. Silas stepped in between the two. “Hey, you are right, Darius, that we are a team, but that doesn’t mean you have to be mean about it. I am sure Daemon is searching, right Daemon? Daemon also is allowed to have his own opinion too. So now that this is settled let’s continue” he says. He nods in agreement to Danvas and sped up a bit more. He also made sure that both pack mates were in sight as he didn’t want one to get lost or for them to get separated from the group.

Kakora/ Female/ Omega/ tags: Danvas, Maple/ Location: Forest
Kakora nods again before following the leader. She flattens herself and runs up the hill, the wind cooling her down as she did. She leaped from rock to rock quickly, barely making contact with the stones. She made it to the top with ease. Down hill was the fun and easy part. She ran down happily, her fur flying. She looked up to her Alpha for comment.

Inari/ Female/ Fighter/ tags: Lilly, Honor / Location: somewhere in the forest
Inari stumbled at a noise but quickly recovered. She turned and saw that it came from her fellow pack mate and fighter, Lilly. “Oh, hey! No” she says slowing down a little so the other female could catch up easier. She looked back at the sound of paw steps. “Hey there Honor! No, not at all.” She replies to her, not bothered at all because she knew there was safety in numbers and more eyes meant less they’d miss. So, I was thinking we could go this way”, Inari said motioning in the direction she mentioned, “and get out of the forest and see if there is any where suitable on the other side. How does that sound? If you guys have any other ideas, I am all ears” she said with a smile.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me