[ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: [ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

Postby meisxinyi » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:36 am

Coconut

Female | 6 mos | mate/crush:open(a little young tho) | straight | tags: anyone, open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"H-hello?" Coconut stammered. "Hi I-I'm Coconut, can I please join your ... group? My humans left me here and I don't know what to do." She slouched and laid her ears flat, hoping to look as submissive as possible.
Last edited by meisxinyi on Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ

M E I S X I N Y I
    (she/her)
    ➀
    FREE UMAS!! Pm me :]. Just maybe one
    or two i got attached to who are nft <3

β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚

➀
    Toyhouse
    β€’
    Deviantart
    β€’
    UMA archives
    β€’
    cloudy leopards
    β€’
    credit

meisxinyi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TTTTTTTTTT0 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:59 am

STIX
MALE< SAMOYED< TRAPPER.
LOCATION(CAMP+HOUSE)

He walked from the house and moved towards the pup. " hey kid fallow me ill take ya to the leader." His body is tall but welcoming .
Ill be giveing my pets to random people (in large amounts) as i dont plan on playing on this anymore. I will come back when theres updates and give out more but thats about it.
TTTTTTTTTT0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Riann and Jessel and Eira and Welwick

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:42 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:Riann- m- homoromantic (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- Kiki is his trainee- swimming and running- flaws: shy, nervous, deaf in one ear- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller and healer- has to adopt- Tags: nursery

He sighed a bit when Snow asked him to get food... seeing as she wasn't pregnant. He'd brought food for Jessel because she was so heavily pregnant. Arroyo had already brought her food though. That's why Riann was eating the one hed brought. Instead of complaining, though, he got up. He went and got some food. He brought it to Snow, saying "Here."

The sweet and gentle, friendly and submissive male hummed. The lilac Merle and white one then sat down. The longer legged and half pricked eared one twitched his brown striped pink nose. His brown and blue eyes watched Jessel. He checked her over as he'd said he would. He watched as she laid out as he did his thing.

Jessel- f- bi; Diesel and Quinn are crushes- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy and nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- pups: pregnant (They're mixed breed, so Cas will be black and white, Edge is red and white with black ears and tail tip, Rosa is pure red, and Leika will be red and black)- Tags: Riann/Atilla/every dog in nursery

The friendly and maternal female smiled and nodded to the pit bull. The stubborn and fiery red and white dog made a small sound. She said "It was perfectly good, thank you." She then watched him back out of the den. To Ash, she said "I don't know exactly when, but they'll be born very soon." She then aid out on her side as Riann did his thing.

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; crush open- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- flaws: can be hit by nervousness and shyness- strengths: studious, diligent- pups: too young- Tags: Diesel, Pepper

The cream or almost golden brown colored female sighed and shook herself. Of course he showed like no emotion...She didn't say anything on that, though. Instead, she simply kept an ear out and scented the air and the ground. She looked to Pepper, and any dog else that might be with them. She knew there were others of course.

Welwick- m- homo; crush is Boba- 1 y- Labrador Retriever- Trapper trainee- Gunner is trainer- running, catching things- flaws: stubborn, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset- strengths: intelligent, quick, sure footed- pups: too young- Tags: Gunner and others

The sweet and caring trainee looked around once more. The thunder and bee fearing white lab sighed ad he looked at Gunner. Amber eyes looked to the ground then back to his trainer. β€œI…I’m sorry…” he muttered, shaking his head. He then nodded when the other male mentioned the pool. He said β€œOkay,” though frogs… frogs weren’t exactly his favorite.

(Leaving this for Gunner)

(There is no house...they're on an island and have dens they live in. Also you guys need to tag the dogs you're talking to, or we don't know who you're talking to)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:39 pm

Update 2

Today is the first night that the pack will travel to the Small Mountains.
Kristine has spoken to all of the dogs that remained in camp, and the majority agree that it is time to leave.
The patrols of Trappers return with almost no prey, which goes to the dogs that need to eat the most.
The Soldiers return with no news of any odd scents, although they do bring back a pup named Coconut.

The dogs will begin their journey to the Small Mountains at night, when the temperature is cooler. Once the sun begins to rise, they will need to find a makeshift shelter at the bottom of the mountains where they can hunt.

This update will also act as an activity check.
Please complete one of the following tasks within the next week, or your dogs will be removed from the ranks.
- post on the roleplay thread with a response
- post on the discussion thread with an activity check
- PM me about your activity level or roleplay interest
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 005 | Kristine & Thomas & Atilla & Freya ]

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:50 pm

𝐊𝐫𝐒𝐬𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐞
female | chief | 6 years | bi | crush: open | tags: everyone
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
She was satisfied with her chats with everyone, especially Akosua, who seemed to give a lot of advice and was very helpful with the decision. Now it was the time for the announcement. Kristine stood in the clearing and let out a loud bark, trying to attract the attention of everyone. Once the dogs were gazing at her, she dipped her head and began, "As most of you know, I have come to a decision. We must leave our home... in search of a new one. We will set out tonight towards the small mountains. We may not make it onto the rocky terrain by sunrise, but I hope to at least make the trek to the bottom of the first mountain." Kristine paused for a moment to allow her words to sink in, and there was some chatter among the dogs. She raised a paw to console them and waited for them to quiet down again. "The Trappers have brought a meager supply of prey. Those who need to eat, please do sparingly and share amongst one another. The Soldiers have scented a safe trail to follow out of our territory... however, they did find something. Or, rather, someone," she trailed off and gestured towards a young Canaan pup not far away. Kristine smiled softly at the little one, although she tried not to draw too much attention to the pup. "Someone new has joined our ranks. This is Coconut the pup, so please give her a warm welcome before we set out! Thank you so much for your time. I will signal again when it's time for us to leave."

π“π‘π¨π¦πšπ¬
male | trapper | 5 years | gay | crush: Riann | tags: open
writing later

𝐀𝐭𝐒π₯π₯𝐚
male | soldier | 4 years 6 months | demi-pan | crush: open | tags: open
writing later

π…π«πžπ²πš
female | trapper trainee | 10 months | lesbian | crush: open | tags: open
writing later
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TTTTTTTTTT0 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:11 pm

(i never got a response so ima just)
STIX
MALE< SAMOYED< TRAPPER.
Tags; Thomas and others

The tall dog trotted over to fellow trapper named Thomas. Β¨hello..Β¨ His voice was rough for some reason he dident know why either just guessing he was catching a bit of a cold as he walked by the dog wanting to create some more close friends. His eyes were stone cold although his face made him look young and healthy.
Ill be giveing my pets to random people (in large amounts) as i dont plan on playing on this anymore. I will come back when theres updates and give out more but thats about it.
TTTTTTTTTT0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Riann and Jessel and Eira and Welwick

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:16 pm

Riann- m- homoromantic (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- Kiki is his trainee- swimming and running- flaws: shy, nervous, deaf in one ear- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller and healer- has to adopt- Tags: Jessel, Kristine

The sweet and gentle, friendly and submissive male hummed. The lilac Merle and white one was beside Jessel. The longer legged and half pricked eared one twitched his brown striped pink nose. His brown and blue eyes watched Jessel. She was going to give birth soon. He didn't know if she could make the journey... or what they'd do if she went into labor. He walked over to Kristine. He said "I'm worried about Jessel, since we don't know exactly when she'll give birth..."

Jessel- f- bi; Diesel and Quinn are crushes- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy and nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- pups: pregnant (They're mixed breed, so Cas will be black and white, Edge is red and white with black ears and tail tip, Rosa is pure red, and Leika will be red and black)- Tags: Riann

The friendly and maternal female yawned a vit. The stubborn and fiery red and white dog flicked her tail. She licked at her belly a couple times, then smiled. She wanted to see their little faces so bad already, and already loved them.

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; crush open- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- flaws: can be hit by nervousness and shyness- strengths: studious, diligent- pups: too young- Tags: X

The cream or almost golden brown colored female sighed and shook herself. She didn't know where her trainer was. She thought of asking Kristine about that. However, she saw Riann already over there, plus didn't know if Kristine had even seen him.

Welwick- m- homo; crush is Boba- 1 y- Labrador Retriever- Trapper trainee- Gunner is trainer- running, catching things- flaws: stubborn, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset- strengths: intelligent, quick, sure footed- pups: too young- Tags: X

The sweet and caring trainee looked around a bit. The thunder and bee fearing white lab then shook his head. Amber eyes looked to the others of the camp a moment. He then wondered where his trainer was, and what he was doing.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:18 am

CASPER
[ male | officer / soldier | doberman | crush is open | tags: open]

He stayed there not far from the leader, they were talked about the upcoming travel with the Duplin and the curers. He was too noticed that those land were slowly dying and there were not enough good prey for this somewhat large pack. He was not really hungry so he ignored the few preys the trappers were managed to catch. His eyes perked over to Riann when he mentioned the pregnant mother, knowing that it could be risky for her to move now, but what could she do, move or died here.

JUNIOR
[male | soldier | Belgian malinois |trainee is boba | crush is open | tags: open]
He was being out with his trainee Boba almost the whole day, they were learning to fish and managed to catch a few there, but as the time was passed enough those fishes were already got into the better mouths, including himself and his trainee. Sighing he listened to the chief, not so surprised about what she was saying about moving, for him it sounded like a good plan to make, even if it may be dangerous journal to the lands they don't know at.

LILLIAN
[female | trapper | Siberian husky | crush is open | tags: open]

She was being out hunting for a few hours and eventually found two capybaras, even if they were small and very skinny ones, they still could be better than nothing at all. She listened to the chief and watched the dogs, to see their reactions to the news, her eyes looked over to the loner pup there as well.

SNOW
[female | mother | samoyed | crush is open | tags: open]

She watched at the nursery as the chief talked, she was resting together with her son Ash, who was sleeping still. She knew that moving could be the right choice for the pack to do, but she was worried about her son Ash, who was still pretty young. Can she protect him properly in the big and dangerous world waiting for them?

FLARE
[female | trapper trainee | training with Thomas | crush is open | tags: open ]

She looked there as the chief talked, feeling little pleased to herself that she managed to catch as least one bird on her training with Thomas earlier. She didn't want to eat her catch, even if her mentor said she could eat something after the training, she ignored her catch, but ate the fish which Junior and Boba brought into the pack.

ASH
[male | pup | mother is snow | crush is open | tags: open ]

He is currently taking naps at the nursery.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enby » Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:16 am

π‘π¨π³πž ━━━━ he/him | 2 years | trans male | homosexual
    mentions: Kristine, others | tags: open | crush: open
    Roze had been up and about for a while and had helped with the small amount of hunting that even could be done. He sat quietly, his tail tucked around his paws as he listened to the leader, his ears shifted upward slightly as he listened- a small smile curving on his snout as the newcomer, Coconut was introduced. He yawned a bit once the speech was over, licking his lips and nose a bit silently as he stretched out, his bottom raising in the air for a moment before he shook his fur a bit and trotted off to go look for some work and things to do while he waited to be called upon- looking around to see if there was anyone who would possibly be up for talking to him for a while.
enby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:24 am

Nixion/ male/ scout/ tags: Milli
Nixion looks over at his mate. β€œHow are you feeling” he asks, nuzzling her gently.

Diesel/ male/ soldier/ tags: open
Diesel was in camp, laying down.

Quinn/ male/ curer/ tags: Jingo
Quinn walked out and spotted Jingo. β€œMorning, Jingo! We are running low on Rat’s tail and Suma. Want to come with me to go get some?” He asks smiling at his trainee.

Aliyah/ female/ trainee/ tags: open
Aliyah was up and ready for the day. She looked around and didn’t spot her Trainer, Dude, yet. She assumed he might be still asleep.

Sybil/ male/ Scout/ tags: Roze
Sybil was walking in camp when he spotted Roze. β€œHey there buddy!” He calls, walking closer to the male. β€œHow are you doing?” He asks.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me