[ 𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: [ 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬 ]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:48 pm

Riann- m- homoromantic (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- Kiki is his trainee- swimming and running- flaws: shy, nervous, deaf in one ear- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller and healer- has to adopt- Tags: everyone in the nursery

The sweet and gentle, friendly and submissive male nodded back. The lilac Merle and white one then sat down. The longer legged and half pricked eared one twitched his brown stripped pink nose. His brown and blue eyes watched them. However he was going to wait until they were done. In the meantime, he began to eat his food. He knew he needed to check her again, to make sure all was well. She’d be giving birth in another week or two, but still.

Jessel- f- bi; Diesel and Quinn are crushes- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy and nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- pups: pregnant (They're mixed breed, so Cas will be black and white, Edge is red and white with black ears and tail tip, Rosa is pure red, and Leika will be red and black)- Tags: Riann/Atilla/every dog in nursery

The friendly and maternal female yawned again, this time from stress. The stubborn and fiery red and white dog was worrying again. She was a first time mother, it was her first pregnancy. Something could be wrong and they might not even know it yet. She licked at her hip scar, again, to distract herself. Then Atilla was before her, asking questions. She said “I’ll take the bird, and... if you could get me some water. I’m fine, aside from the usual worry because it’s my first pregnancy.”

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; crush open- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- flaws: can be hit by nervousness and shyness- strengths: studious, diligent- pups: too young- Tags: Diesel, Pepper

The cream or almost golden brown colored female sighed and shook herself. Of course he showed like no emotion...She didn't say anything on that, though. Instead, she simply kept an air out and scented the air and the ground. She looked to Pepper, and any dog else that might be with them. She knew there were others of course.

Welwick- m- homo; crush is Boba- 1 y- Labrador Retriever- Trapper trainee- Gunner is trainer- running, catching things- flaws: stubborn, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset- strengths: intelligent, quick, sure footed- pups: too young- Tags: Gunner?

The sweet and caring trainee had gotten up ready for the day and full of energy. The thunder and bee fearing white lab looked around a moment. Amber eyes looked to Gunner, and he waited. He was waiting for his trainer to tell him what to do or ask him something.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kiki + milli | 2

Postby beebun » Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:46 pm

kiki c:
    female | 2 yrs & a month | curer trainee | pansexual | open for tags. <3
      kiki was up and about, walking around camp because she had no close what else to do. the heat was unbearable to some— and it still was for her. but, lucky for her, kiki had thin hairs, which helped with the heat. though it still got to the trainee. plus, there was the humidity. now, that was what really bothered her. the air was thick and breathing it felt like breathing sludge. and all the risks that came with living on a hot and humid island! heat stroke! anyone ever think of that? she could get heat stroke right now! anyone in camp could! kiki kept her thoughts to herself as she walked over to the trainees’ den. maybe someone else was out?

milli ❣︎
    female | 5 yrs | mother | straight | mate is nixion | open for tags
      a few moments later, milli spotted her mate approaching the entrance. smiling, she received him, saying, “hello, honey.” milli paused, her ears swiveling around. there were a few other dogs having conversations. she caught someone saying that it was their first pregnancy. “I’m ok. there’s the heat and all, that’s not what I’m worried about. how are you?”
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ 𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:01 am

Nixion/ male/ scout/ tags: Milli
Nixion smiled. “Good to know, good to know” he replies giving Milli a affectionate lick on the neck. “I am doing fine, the heat really is something though” he says, “But at least I don’t have that long of fur”.

Diesel/ male/ soldier/ tags: Eira
Diesel turned to his trainee and said, “keep an eye out for unfamiliar scents” he says with little emotion expecting his trainee to follow every command and not slack. His training in the military before made him train his trainee quite hard.

Quinn/ male/ curer/ tags: Open
Quinn was sorting out herbs. “We are running out of Rat’s tail and Suma. I will go get Jingo when he wakes to go look for some with me” he says to himself.

Aliyah/ female/ trainee/ tags: open
Aliyah was up and ready for the day. She looked around and didn’t spot her Trainer, Dude, yet. She assumed he might be still asleep.

Sybil/ male/ Scout/ tags: open
Sybil turned his head at the call of his name. “Morning, Freya” he greeted his trainee. “Doing good, just a bit hot. Yep! Going to be kinda like hide and seek today” he says with a wink.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greatwoman » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:44 pm

Jingo | Female | 1 year 2 months | Curer Trainee | Trainer: Quinn | Crush: Open | Tags: Quinn | Mentions: Open

Jingo woke late and with a start. She glanced nervously around the den to see if any of her fellow trainees were still sleeping, and she only saw a couple sleeping forms, along with some who were trying to stay cool. She was immediately hit with a wave of heat, and if it was this hot inside the den then it must be even worse outside. Jingo quickly stretched and went outside to see if Quinn needed her for any tasks.

Gunner | Male | 8 years | Trapper| Trainee: Welwick | Crush: open | Tags: Thomas, Flare, Welwick | Mentions:

Gunner trotted along at the head of the patrol. He glanced back to make sure his companions were able to keep up. Normally he wouldn't be concerned about it, but even this early in the morning the heat could quickly exhaust even the fittest dog. He was particularly concerned about the trainees, they were young and not as fit as some of the older dogs, but they seemed to be keeping up well enough. He came to a stop and concentrated on the scents around him, looking for more prey to take back to the pack. He smelled a stale scent of monkey floating above in the trees, and a capybara had passed through earlier in the morning, but there didn't seem to be any fresh scents. He whispered to Welwick "Do you scent any prey?"

Boba | Male | 11 months | Soldier Trainee | Trainer: Junior | Crush: None | Tags: Junior | Mentions: Open

Boba woke up drenched in sweat. The long furred trainee struggled with the heat, and he hated having to work during the day. He knew it would only be hotter outside the den, though there might be a breeze to at least dry him off. He stuck his head outside looking for his trainer, and not seeing him outside but feeling a breeze, he trotted over to a shady spot at the edge of camp. He thought of asking Junior to let him go for a swim to cool off.
greatwoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:51 pm

Riann- m- homoromantic (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- Kiki is his trainee- swimming and running- flaws: shy, nervous, deaf in one ear- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller and healer- has to adopt- Tags: everyone in the nursery

The sweet and gentle, friendly and submissive male nodded back. The lilac Merle and white one then sat down. The longer legged and half pricked eared one twitched his brown stripped pink nose. His brown and blue eyes watched them. However he was going to wait until they were done. In the meantime, he began to eat his food. He knew he needed to check her again, to make sure all was well. She’d be giving birth in another week or two, but still.

Jessel- f- bi; Diesel and Quinn are crushes- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy and nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- pups: pregnant (They're mixed breed, so Cas will be black and white, Edge is red and white with black ears and tail tip, Rosa is pure red, and Leika will be red and black)- Tags: Riann/Atilla/every dog in nursery

The friendly and maternal female yawned again, this time from stress. The stubborn and fiery red and white dog was worrying again. She was a first time mother, it was her first pregnancy. Something could be wrong and they might not even know it yet. She licked at her hip scar, again, to distract herself. Then Atilla was before her, asking questions. She said “I’ll take the bird, and... if you could get me some water. I’m fine, aside from the usual worry because it’s my first pregnancy.”

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; crush open- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- flaws: can be hit by nervousness and shyness- strengths: studious, diligent- pups: too young- Tags: Diesel, Pepper

The cream or almost golden brown colored female sighed and shook herself. Of course he showed like no emotion...She didn't say anything on that, though. Instead, she simply kept an air out and scented the air and the ground. She looked to Pepper, and any dog else that might be with them. She knew there were others of course.

Welwick- m- homo; crush is Boba- 1 y- Labrador Retriever- Trapper trainee- Gunner is trainer- running, catching things- flaws: stubborn, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset- strengths: intelligent, quick, sure footed- pups: too young- Tags: Gunner?

The sweet and caring trainee looked around once more. The thunder and bee fearing white lab sighed at the heat…Of course, it didn’t bother him as much as he had short fur. Amber eyes turned to his trainer once more, watching him scent. He himself did so too, but only smelled the same things Gunner did. He sighed and shook his head, muttering “Not yet…”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:10 pm

CASPER
[ male | officer / soldier | doberman | crush is open | tags: open]

He walked here and there watching their territory, woods, and any prey he could spot, but there was not much of luck. He hoped that the hunting patrols had some more luck on their side, but he was not surprised if they come back empty-handed. He was being out for a moment, so he decided to get back to camp, seeing the Chief talking with Akosua, he didn't know if they had something important to going on so he didn't go to bother them.

JUNIOR
[male | soldier | Belgian malinois |trainee is boba | crush is open | tags: Boba]

He stayed in the shades out of the sunshine, but he could see and scent his trainee nearby where he was being "Boba? Is there something you need?" he asked the younger male, his eyes shinning to the shaded place.

LILLIAN
[female | trapper | Siberian husky | crush is open | tags: open ]

She stayed in the shadows of the camp, she hated warm weather and this sure made her miss the water or rain. She didn't really like to get wet either, but if she needed to choose only one it could be the rain.

SNOW
[female | mother | samoyed | crush is open | tags: open]

She is inside the mother's den, with Ash. She is hungry but doesn't want to get out of the heat so she stays inside.

FLARE
[female | trapper trainee | training with Thomas | crush is open | tags: Thomas (gunner, Warwick) ]

She sighed as Thomas mentioned the fact that the pack could not be happy about some bugs "seriously where all the preys disappeared, this is not fun anymore..." she said with sight. She looked up to the trees "I think the birds are the best thing to catch now, but how can you take them down there? we can't climb to the tree can we?" she asked watching the birds there.

ASH
[male | pup | mother is snow | crush is open | tags: open ]

At the nursery.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greatwoman » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:19 am

Jingo | Female | 1 year 2 months | Curer Trainee | Trainer: Quinn | Crush: Open | Tags: Quinn | Mentions: Open

Jingo woke late and with a start. She glanced nervously around the den to see if any of her fellow trainees were still sleeping, and she only saw a couple sleeping forms, along with some who were trying to stay cool. She was immediately hit with a wave of heat, and if it was this hot inside the den then it must be even worse outside. Jingo quickly stretched and went outside to see if Quinn needed her for any tasks.

Gunner | Male | 8 years | Trapper| Trainee: Welwick | Crush: open | Tags: Thomas, Flare, Welwick | Mentions:

Gunner sighed. "I'd hoped your young nose would smell something I couldn't" He softly joked. He glanced over to Thomas and Flare to see how they were coming along, and seeing them gazing up into the trees, Gunner spoke to his trainee. "I wish we could climb the trees. That would make it so easy to catch birds" He followed a bird hopping from branch to branch, silently willing it to come down to the ground. It took flight and fluttered out of sight. Gunner jerked his head to Welwick. "Let's see if we can catch any frogs by the pool. There might be some lizards over there too" He raised his voice just enough for Thomas and Flare to hear. "Welwick and I are going to try by the pool. You're welcome to come if you want"

Boba | Male | 11 months | Soldier Trainee | Trainer: Junior | Crush: None | Tags: Junior | Mentions: Open

Boba glanced up at his trainer. "I was thinking about going for a swim to try and cool off, but I don't want to disturb the trappers in case they find good prey at the pool" He flopped down and worked some dirt into his fur, and that helped to cool him off a little, but he knew the heat of the day was only beginning.
greatwoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:04 am

The cream or almost golden brown colored female sighed and shook herself. Of course he showed like no emotion...She didn't say anything on that, though. Instead, she simply kept an ear out and scented the air and the ground. She looked to Pepper, and any dog else that might be with them. She knew there were others of course.

The sweet and caring trainee looked around once more. The thunder and bee fearing white lab sighed ad he looked at Gunner. Amber eyes looked to the ground then back to his trainer. “I…I’m sorry…” he muttered, shaking his head. He then nodded when the other male mentioned the pool. He said “Okay,” though frogs… frogs weren’t exactly his favorite.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:05 am

Nixion/ male/ scout/ tags: Milli
Nixion smiled. “Good to know, good to know” he replies giving Milli a affectionate lick on the neck. “I am doing fine, the heat really is something though” he says, “But at least I don’t have that long of fur”.

Diesel/ male/ soldier/ tags: Eira
Diesel turned to his trainee and said, “keep an eye out for unfamiliar scents” he says with little emotion expecting his trainee to follow every command and not slack. His training in the military before made him train his trainee quite hard.

Quinn/ male/ curer/ tags: Jingo
Quinn walked out and spotted Jingo. “Morning, Jingo! We are running low on Rat’s tail and Suma. Want to come with me to go get some?” He asks smiling at his trainee.

Aliyah/ female/ trainee/ tags: open
Aliyah was up and ready for the day. She looked around and didn’t spot her Trainer, Dude, yet. She assumed he might be still asleep.

Sybil/ male/ Scout/ tags: open
Sybil turned his head at the call of his name. “Morning, Freya” he greeted his trainee. “Doing good, just a bit hot. Yep! Going to be kinda like hide and seek today” he says with a wink.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kiki & milli | 3

Postby beebun » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:16 am

kiki c:
    female | 2 yrs & a month | curer trainee | pansexual | tags; lillian
      kiki had given up on other trainees and had gone to search for her mentor, riann. his name reminded her of rain… but when she peeked into the den which the curer’s slept in, she couldn’t find him. sighing, the trainee padded over to a shady spot, sitting next to another dog. kiki glanced at the female dog next to her. she seemed to be a trapper. a bird cawed, bringing her fears back into play — and kiki stumbled backwards. once more, kiki sighed and turned to the dog next to her. “hello…”

milli ❣︎
    female | 5 yrs | mother | straight | mate is nixion | tags; nixion
      milli returned the affection, reaching up to lick nixion. “that’s true. the less fur you have, the better off you are in the heat.” milli herself had a medium-ish amount of fur — it wasn’t exactly long, but it definitely wasn’t short either. milli had been sitting for almost the entire day, and just now had decided to get up. shifting her hind legs, she pushed off her front and was soon standing up. that… had taken way more effort than she had expected.
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me