[ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

roze | 004

Postby enby » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:40 pm

π‘π¨π³πž ━━━━ he/him | 2 years | trans male | homosexual
    mentions: Sybil | tags: Sybil > Lotus | crush: To Be Lotus
    Roze nodded and smiled gently ''Yeah, you're right, thank you Sybil..'' He smiled sweetly, tipping his head a bit and stretching a bit gently ''Well...I'll see you later then.'' He said sweetly as he padded off, heading toward Lotus, his tail beginning to wag with excitement without any of his control. ''Hi, lotus..'' He said with a smile, his voice gently and soft as he sat down in front of his gently, his tail sweeping dirt around gently, a smile growing bigger and bigger on his face as he looked at the large dog in front of him, his cheeks heating up under his fur.
enby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Riann and Jessel and Eira and Welwick

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:46 pm

Riann- m- homoromantic (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- Kiki is his trainee- swimming and running- flaws: shy, nervous, deaf in one ear- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller and healer- has to adopt- Tags: Jessel, Kristine

The sweet and gentle, friendly and submissive male hummed. The lilac Merle and white one nodded to Kristine. The longer legged and half pricked eared one twitched his brown striped pink nose. His brown and blue eyes glanced around. "I guess we could still start the journey. It'll definitely be longer...although I think we can carry them. If she lets us...and we'd have to be re ally careful. Pups also nurse often though, so we might be stopping a lot. We can't... just leave them here, though. They'd be in danger, and she wouldn't be able to get food."

Jessel- f- bi; Diesel and Quinn are crushes- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy and nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- pups: pregnant (They're mixed breed, so Cas will be black and white, Edge is red and white with black ears and tail tip, Rosa is pure red, and Leika will be red and black)- Tags: Riann, Eira (mentions: Snow and Ash, Quinn, Diesel)

The friendly and maternal female yawned a bit. The stubborn and fiery red and white dog flicked her tail. She glanced over to Snow and Ash, smiling at them a bit. He seemed excited for the unborn pups, though they weren't even his siblings.

She looked up as she heard Quinn and Atilla talking to one another. Truth be told, she had a crush on Quinn. She had a crush on Diesel too, but he...was a bit harder to get along with. He was harder to get to know. She considered getting up and going to talk to Quinn, but felt too shy...Plus, she didn't have a dog beside her to notice and give her a push.

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; crush open- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- flaws: can be hit by nervousness and shyness- strengths: studious, diligent- pups: too young- Tags: Diesel

The cream or almost golden brown colored female saw Welwick just kind of...standing and looking. She didn't see Gunner (NPC), or Boba (NPC) and almost worried. She then shook her head and went. She got some food, bringing part to Snow but giving most to Jessel since she was heavily pregnant.
(For Queen of flames)

She nodded to Diesel, saying "Yes. We probably should keep an eye on the sky, since we don't want to be left behind when it's time to start moving..."

Welwick- m- homo; crush is Boba- 1 y- Labrador Retriever- Trapper trainee- Gunner is trainer- running, catching things- flaws: stubborn, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset- strengths: intelligent, quick, sure footed- pups: too young- Tags: X

The sweet and caring trainee looked around a bit. The thunder and bee fearing white lab then shook his head. Amber eyes looked to the others of the camp a moment. He then wondered where his trainer was, and what he was doing.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:23 am

Nixion/ male/ scout/ tags: Open
Nixion was looking around in camp.

Diesel/ male/ soldier/ tags: Eira
Diesel nods, β€œlet’s get training, and keep the time in mind” he says gruffly.

Quinn/ male/ curer/ tags: open
Quinn looks as Atilla came into the den. "Oh, yes I do actually!" He says. "Could you wrap those herbs into leaves please? That's the last pack I need to fill before i'm good to go" he says.

Aliyah/ female/ trainee/ tags: open
Aliyah was up and ready for the day. She looked around and didn’t spot her Trainer, Dude, yet. She assumed he might be still asleep.

Sybil/ male/ Scout/ tags: Open
Sybil smiles, watching Roze leave to go Perdue his crush. β€œSee ya” he calls back. He then goes off to see if anyone else was willing to talk.

Lotus/ male/ Guard/ tags: Roze
Lotus stops moving and looks up as he hears the voice of Roze, his crush. β€œHello, Roze. How are you today?” He asks knowing very well that Roze didn’t interact with him much, most didn’t. They were mainly afraid of him.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:28 pm

[Sybil can totally go talk to Jessel, and notice she has a crush too. She's just kind of half in and half out of the nursery den or whatever it is]

Riann- m- homoromantic (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- Kiki is his trainee- swimming and running- flaws: shy, nervous, deaf in one ear- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller and healer- has to adopt- Tags: Jessel, Kristine

The sweet and gentle, friendly and submissive male hummed. The lilac Merle and white one nodded to Kristine. The longer legged and half pricked eared one twitched his brown striped pink nose. His brown and blue eyes glanced around. "I guess we could still start the journey. It'll definitely be longer...although I think we can carry them. If she lets us...and we'd have to be re ally careful. Pups also nurse often though, so we might be stopping a lot. We can't... just leave them here, though. They'd be in danger, and she wouldn't be able to get food."

Jessel- f- bi; Diesel and Quinn are crushes- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy and nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- pups: pregnant (They're mixed breed, so Cas will be black and white, Edge is red and white with black ears and tail tip, Rosa is pure red, and Leika will be red and black)- Tags: Riann, Eira (mentions: Snow and Ash, Quinn, Diesel)

The friendly and maternal female yawned a bit. The stubborn and fiery red and white dog flicked her tail. She glanced over to Snow and Ash, smiling at them a bit. He seemed excited for the unborn pups, though they weren't even his siblings.

She looked up as she heard Quinn and Atilla talking to one another. Truth be told, she had a crush on Quinn. She had a crush on Diesel too, but he...was a bit harder to get along with. He was harder to get to know. She considered getting up and going to talk to Quinn, but felt too shy...Plus, she didn't have a dog beside her to notice and give her a push.

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; crush open- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- flaws: can be hit by nervousness and shyness- strengths: studious, diligent- pups: too young- Tags: Diesel

The cream or almost golden brown colored female saw Welwick just kind of...standing and looking. She didn't see Gunner (NPC), or Boba (NPC) and almost worried. She then shook her head and went. She got some food, bringing part to Snow but giving most to Jessel since she was heavily pregnant.
(For Queen of flames)

She nodded to Diesel, saying "Okay." She then waited for him to lead, since she didn't know where he was taking them.

Welwick- m- homo; crush is Boba- 1 y- Labrador Retriever- Trapper trainee- Gunner is trainer- running, catching things- flaws: stubborn, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset- strengths: intelligent, quick, sure footed- pups: too young- Tags: X

The sweet and caring trainee looked around a bit. The thunder and bee fearing white lab then shook his head. Amber eyes looked to the others of the camp a moment. He then wondered where his trainer was, and what he was doing.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:01 am

CASPER
[ male | officer / soldier | doberman | crush is open | tags: open]

He stayed there not far from the leader, they were talked about the upcoming travel with the Duplin and the curers. He was too noticed that those land were slowly dying and there were not enough good prey for this somewhat large pack. He was not really hungry so he ignored the few preys the trappers were managed to catch. His eyes perked over to Riann when he mentioned the pregnant mother, knowing that it could be risky for her to move now, but what could she do, move or died here.

JUNIOR
[male | soldier | Belgian malinois |trainee is boba | crush is open | tags: open]
He was being out with his trainee Boba almost the whole day, they were learning to fish and managed to catch a few there, but as the time was passed enough those fishes were already got into the better mouths, including himself and his trainee. Sighing he listened to the chief, not so surprised about what she was saying about moving, for him it sounded like a good plan to make, even if it may be dangerous journal to the lands they don't know at.

LILLIAN
[female | trapper | Siberian husky | crush is open | tags: open]

She was being out hunting for a few hours and eventually found two capybaras, even if they were small and very skinny ones, they still could be better than nothing at all. She listened to the chief and watched the dogs, to see their reactions to the news, her eyes looked over to the loner pup there as well.

SNOW
[female | mother | samoyed | crush is open | tags: Eira]

She watched the other dogs her ears flicking as she thought about the upcoming journal to their new home, which is hopefully a better place than this is. She took a yawn, giving a quick look at Jessel the pregnant Finnish spitz, who seemed to look to her way too. She then turned to Eira the young soldier trainee who brought them some prey "thank you Eira" she said with a quick nod.

FLARE
[female | trapper trainee | training with Thomas | crush is open | tags: Freya ]

She felt bored, her tail hit the ground under her, as she looked for her mentor, saying him talking with Stix. She was not sure what to think about the news of living in their home place, but maybe it was for the best, they had a hard time getting any prey to bring back to the pack lately. She looked around noticing the other trainee there who was starring at the ground "hey, Freya... what are you doing?" she asked walking over to the female trainee.

ASH
[male | pup | mother is snow | crush is open | tags: open ]

He is currently taking naps at the nursery.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:59 pm

Sybil can totally go talk to Jessel, and notice she has a crush too. She's just kind of half in and half out of the nursery den or whatever it is

Queen: Boba is actually an NPC unless the person comes back or we figure out what to do with the inactive players characters]

Jessel- f- bi; Diesel and Quinn are crushes- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy and nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- pups: pregnant (They're mixed breed, so Cas will be black and white, Edge is red and white with black ears and tail tip, Rosa is pure red, and Leika will be red and black)- Tags: Riann sort of (mentions: Quinn, Diesel, Snow)

The friendly and maternal female yawned a bit. The stubborn and fiery red and white dog flicked her tail.

She then shook her head, and began to eat the meat. She seemed to have been given more, as she was heavily pregnant. Snow had still gotten some of...whatever it was. Probably an avian or maybe a bigger rabbit.

The cream or almost golden brown colored female smiled at Snow. She nodded at her and said "Welcome," then hurried to Diesel.

She nodded to Diesel, saying "Okay." She then waited for him to lead, since she didn't know where he was taking them.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:19 pm

Nixion/ male/ scout/ tags: Open
Nixion was looking around in camp.

Diesel/ male/ soldier/ tags: Eira
Diesel turns and starts walking out of camp. He led his trainee into a rocky terrain on a hill. "You'll have to learn to fight on uneven surfaces" he says

Quinn/ male/ curer/ tags: open
Quinn looks as Atilla came into the den. "Oh, yes I do actually!" He says. "Could you wrap those herbs into leaves please? That's the last pack I need to fill before i'm good to go" he says.

Aliyah/ female/ trainee/ tags: open
Aliyah was up and ready for the day. She looked around and didn’t spot her Trainer, Dude, yet. She assumed he might be still asleep.

Sybil/ male/ Scout/ tags: Jessel
Sybil spots the mother, Jessel. He knew she had an eye for the healer Quinn. He might as well give her a push in the right direction. He walked over, "Why don't you go talk to him?" he asks knowing quite well who she was staring at.

Lotus/ male/ Guard/ tags: Roze
Lotus stops moving and looks up as he hears the voice of Roze, his crush. β€œHello, Roze. How are you today?” He asks knowing very well that Roze didn’t interact with him much, most didn’t. They were mainly afraid of him.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:10 pm

[Queen: Boba is actually an NPC unless the person comes back or we figure out what to do with the inactive players characters]

Jessel- f- bi; Diesel and Quinn are crushes- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy and nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- pups: pregnant (They're mixed breed, so Cas will be black and white, Edge is red and white with black ears and tail tip, Rosa is pure red, and Leika will be red and black)- Tags: Riann sort of (mentions: Quinn, Diesel, Snow)

The friendly and maternal female yawned a bit. The stubborn and fiery red and white dog flicked her tail.
She made a small sound, nearly jumping when Sybil approached. "I um...I don't know..." she said. "He's busy talking with another dog. You...don't think they'd be annoyed? Maybe I should wait a bit," she said.

The cream or almost golden brown colored female smiled at Snow. She nodded at her and said "Welcome," then hurried to Diesel.

She followed Diesel to the rocky terrain, making a small sound...She then nodded and said "Okay," and waited for him to show her.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:58 am

(I know that's why I said they were out, as they were before the time skip, which was like a few hours ago I think lol)
CASPER
[ male | officer / soldier | doberman | crush is open | tags: open]

He sat there and watched the camp, not so sure what he could be doing at the moment. He could rest for now before the long journal start to the new home.

JUNIOR
[male | soldier | Belgian malinois |trainee is boba | crush is open | tags: open]
He decided to relax, for now, he needed his strengths for the upcoming travel. He could need to eat too, but he was not really hungry at all.

LILLIAN
[female | trapper | Siberian husky | crush is open | tags: open]

She was being out hunting for a few hours and eventually found two capybaras, even if they were small and very skinny ones, they still could be better than nothing at all. She listened to the chief and watched the dogs, to see their reactions to the news, her eyes looked over to the loner pup there as well.

SNOW
[female | mother | samoyed | crush is open | tags: Eira, open]

She looked to the trainee, then gently poked her son to wake up too, which was not maybe the wisest thing to do as the young one could need lots of good sleep now so he could have more energy when the travel starts. Thought the pup needed to eat too.

FLARE
[female | trapper trainee | training with Thomas | crush is open | tags: Freya ]

She felt bored, her tail hit the ground under her, as she looked for her mentor, saying him talking with Stix. She was not sure what to think about the news of living in their home place, but maybe it was for the best, they had a hard time getting any prey to bring back to the pack lately. She looked around noticing the other trainee there who was starring at the ground "hey, Freya... what are you doing?" she asked walking over to the female trainee.

ASH
[male | pup | mother is snow | crush is open | tags: open ]

He tiredly woke up on his mother's gentle touch, not needing to even ask what she wanted as he saw the part of the prey under his mother's paws. He was already pretty hungry so he got to the prey to take his share.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 007 | Kristine & Thomas & Atilla & Freya ]

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:19 pm

𝐊𝐫𝐒𝐬𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐞
female | chief | 6 years | bi | crush: open | tags: Riann & Jessel
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
She gazed at Riann with sympathy in her light brown eyes. "I completely understand. I don't want to leave anyone behind, even if that means the journey will take a little longer. We're all stronger together, and I hope she would be willing to cooperate and coordinate with others so that her pups stay safe," Kristine agreed with the border collie and nodded her head slowly. She cleared her throat and raised her head, glancing around at the other dogs. Some of them were beginning to prepare for the journey. "Do you have any other concerns, Riann? Or are there any preparations needed for Jessel, and the other mothers and the pups?"

π“π‘π¨π¦πšπ¬
male | trapper | 5 years | gay | crush: Riann | tags: Stix
Once Kristine was done with her announcement, he glanced around at the others' expressions and his floppy ears slightly perked up at their worried, hushed murmuring. Thomas turned his head at the sight of a familiar Samoyed, and he smiled at the other trapper. "Hi Stix, how are you?" he asked, although it seemed like an odd question to ask after such a conundrum. Nevertheless, Thomas wanted to be kind to him. "How do you feel about... having to leave our home?" It was odd to call this place "home". He had only been here for a few weeks. The dogs he's come to know, he loves deeply.

𝐀𝐭𝐒π₯π₯𝐚
male | soldier | 4 years 6 months | demi-pan | crush: open | tags: Quinn
He smiled and nodded in response to Quinn, glad that he had something to do. "Yeah, sure! I'll try my best, at least," Atilla joked lightly and gave a little laugh. He crouched over the large leaves and placed a bundle of herbs into one leaf. He began rolling it with his paw, but some of the herbs kept falling out. "Uh, am I doing this right?"

π…π«πžπ²πš
female | trapper trainee | 10 months | lesbian | crush: open | tags: Flare
She glanced up from the ground at the sound of a familiar voice. "Oh, hi Flare! Umm... I'm not really doing anything," Freya replied with a little whine at the end of her statement. She stood up and shook her pelt out, her white fur seemingly glowing in the moonlight. Luckily, the weather was cooling down now that it was night. "I feel so useless! I have no idea what to do until we leave. Well... do you maybe know what we're supposed to do?"
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me