[ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

[ 003 | Kristine & Thomas & Atilla & Freya ]

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:42 am

𝐊𝐫𝐒𝐬𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐞
female | chief | 6 years | bi | crush: open | tags: Akosua
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
She silently watched Akosua's expression change as the other dog took in her words. "Yes, unfortunately, I am not joking about this matter," Kristine answered somewhat solemnly and dipped her head. She offered a small smile, hoping it might comfort Akosua, but the other dog chuckled. "I suppose it's what I want to do. I just want the others to agree with me before I try to leave," the chocolate labrador admitted with a shake of her head. She felt more at ease with Akosua's next words, and she smiled warmly rather than the curt, formal one from before. "Thank you, Akosua. I appreciate your loyalty... to me and the Roamers, of course. It doesn't go unnoticed. Now... who else should I get an opinion from? Perhaps Casper?"

π“π‘π¨π¦πšπ¬
male | trapper | 5 years | gay | crush: Riann | tags: Flare, Gunner, Welwick
He swished his fluffy tail, the bugs buzzing around as if summoned on cue just by being mentioned a few moments ago. "I agree... but maybe we can make it fun," Thomas suggested although he wasn't sure how to do that without giving her hopes up. He perked his ears towards Gunner and Welwick, nodding his head at the older trapper's statement. "Okay, Gunner. I think we'll stay in the forest for a while longer, but we can meet you at the pool if you'd like?"
At Flare's question, he peered up into the trees and watched the birds squawking from nearby branches. "Well, why don't we make a game of trying to get the birds? Whoever can bark the loudest will scare them and whoever can jump the highest can try to catch them. Although you're right, we probably won't be able to climb. Maybe we can use the tree trunks as a little boost for our jumps. Like this..." Thomas trailed off and sprinted towards a tree, using his back legs to launch off of the trunk.

𝐀𝐭𝐒π₯π₯𝐚
male | soldier | 4 years 6 months | demi-pan | crush: open | tags: Jessel
He waited for Jessel to respond, patiently sitting in front of her and hoping she would take the bird. The pitbull didn't know much about pregnancy, but he was sure that she needed to eat. "Oh, okay! Of course, I can get some water for you. I'll be back," Atilla replied awkwardly and pushed the bird towards her. He backed out of the nursery and trotted out of camp, heading towards the nearest pool. It wasn't much of a water source, seeing as there wasn't much fresh, clean water left. Atilla dipped a large palm leaf into the water and carefully brought it back to the nursery for her.

π…π«πžπ²πš
female | trapper trainee | 10 months | lesbian | crush: open | tags: Sybil
She was happy when Sybil put his gaze on her and apprehended her with an equally eager gaze, although maybe she was more excitable about training than he was. "Ooh, hide and seek! That sounds perfect. When are we starting? Can we start now?" Freya yipped and grinned widely.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Riann and Jessel and Eira and Welwick

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:07 am

Riann- m- homoromantic (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- Kiki is his trainee- swimming and running- flaws: shy, nervous, deaf in one ear- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller and healer- has to adopt- Tags: nursery

The sweet and gentle, friendly and submissive male nodded back. The lilac Merle and white one then sat down. The longer legged and half pricked eared one twitched his brown stripped pink nose. His brown and blue eyes watched them. However he was going to wait until they were done. In the meantime, he began to eat his food. He knew he needed to check her again, to make sure all was well. She’d be giving birth in another week or two, but still.

(Leaving until next post)

Jessel- f- bi; Diesel and Quinn are crushes- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy and nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- pups: pregnant (They're mixed breed, so Cas will be black and white, Edge is red and white with black ears and tail tip, Rosa is pure red, and Leika will be red and black)- Tags: Riann/Atilla/every dog in nursery

The friendly and maternal female smiled and nodded to the pit bull. The stubborn and fiery red and white dog made a small sound. She licked at her hip scar, again, then sighed a bit. It had started to itch, but she didn’t want to scratch it. Therefore, she licked at the thing instead. β€œThank you,” she said when Atilla returned, and began to lap up the water.

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; crush open- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- flaws: can be hit by nervousness and shyness- strengths: studious, diligent- pups: too young- Tags: Diesel, Pepper

The cream or almost golden brown colored female sighed and shook herself. Of course he showed like no emotion...She didn't say anything on that, though. Instead, she simply kept an ear out and scented the air and the ground. She looked to Pepper, and any dog else that might be with them. She knew there were others of course.

Welwick- m- homo; crush is Boba- 1 y- Labrador Retriever- Trapper trainee- Gunner is trainer- running, catching things- flaws: stubborn, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset- strengths: intelligent, quick, sure footed- pups: too young- Tags: Gunner and others

The sweet and caring trainee looked around once more. The thunder and bee fearing white lab sighed ad he looked at Gunner. Amber eyes looked to the ground then back to his trainer. β€œI…I’m sorry…” he muttered, shaking his head. He then nodded when the other male mentioned the pool. He said β€œOkay,” though frogs… frogs weren’t exactly his favorite.

(Leaving this for Gunner)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

Postby sonderr » Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:25 pm

male soldier | 4 yrs | GSD | straight

Crunch. Cruuunch. The stick collapsed in Mercer’s mouth as he gnawed on it. It was a desperate attempt to distract himself from the hunger pains in his belly. Also, it relieved a craving in his teeth to bite down on something, anything. It sure didn’t help the dry, chalky feeling of dehydration on his tongue though. The brute was positioned in a perfectly shady spot within eyesight of both the dens and the shoreline. After the excessive exploring he had already done, he had decided this was his favorite spot. Occasionally, the beach swept in a cool breeze. But it did very little to relieve the Shepherd from the sweltering heat. It’s amazing he still had his eyes open, as he stayed awake all night long surveying the surrounding area, before the awful sun was out. This place was still so new, and the unfamiliarity of it all made him anxious. It also didn’t help that he didn’t have a lot of trust in the newly appointed leader. He had nothing against her, she just had yet to prove herself to him. He wasn’t very optimistic about their situation, and he perceived their new leader to be a bit soft. The collar she still wore made her seem like a pet, and one that was nowhere close to being able to protect a pack such as theirs against the wild unknowns of this island. Nevertheless, despite all of his doubt, Mercer never wavered in his loyalty to the pack. It was his duty to protect them. He just hoped Kristine would be able to do the same.

male trapper | 2 yrs | australian cattle dog | bicurious

The cattle dog’s restless paws padded a little too quickly back to camp. He had just dipped his paws in the waves as they rolled in, and even though he hated going near the crashing and tumbling waves, the cool relief it brought his pads seemed worth it. He slowed as his wandering eyes caught sight of a lizard. He didn’t hesitate to bound towards it, jumping to stop it with his paws as he leaned in for a catch. Unfortunately, Arroyo found himself with a mouthful of leaves. He shrugged it off easily, circumstances hadn’t been great so this wasn’t shocking. Before he spat out the green leaves, his eyes landed on a familiar red husky relaxing in the shade. He immediately felt drawn to her side, always eager to socialize. He dropped the leaves before her after approaching her.
β€œYour name is…Lillian, right? Are you hungry? You should really eat your greens.” He snickered as he pushed the green leaves towards her. He reveled in his dumb joke, his tail wagging.

Last edited by sonderr on Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sonderr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azola » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:06 am

TORA

male. 3 years. kai ken. bisexual. trapper.
at the foot of the small mountains.

β€”

tora excitedly made his way through the forest, arriving at the bottom of the small mountain rage that barricaded their current home. it was beautiful, and it reminded him of the alps, even though it wasn't snowy. not that he was... stuck in the past, but he really missed his old home. this place was actually not too bad, though, he thought, despite the current lack of food and water. with no prey to be found, though, tora was bored and tired. the heat didn't help either. he yawned, sniffing the ground before he circled, laying down at the base of the mountain with his tail curled around his body. he took a moment to think. how were they supposed to get to their new home with these mountains in the way? the journey ahead was surely a daunting one. what if somebody got hurt? "now's not the time to be worrying about the future." he whispered to himself, a small reminder of the state the group was currently in. he should probably be worried about finding food, but he was just so tired. he stood up anyways, sniffing the air and desperately trying to locate the scent of anything even remotely edible. maybe he'd just have to stick with an insect diet for now.
Azola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meisxinyi » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:17 am

Coconut

Female~~~~pup~~~~mate/crush:open(a little young tho)~~~~~straight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After she had slurped up almost the entire pool of water she was lying in, Coconut's head was a little more clear, allowing her to think more logically. She remembered that, when she got to the island, she smelled the faint scent of another dog. Walking towards the beach, she cautiously picked up the scent and followed it ... unknowingly getting closer to the pack.

(hey guys? I'm getting to the end of my week and I need an interaction? can someone maybe stumble into Coconut?)
meisxinyi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:29 am

CASPER
[ male | officer / soldier | doberman | crush is open | tags: open]

He walked here and there watching their territory, woods, and any prey he could spot, but there was not much of luck. He hoped that the hunting patrols had some more luck on their side, but he was not surprised if they come back empty-handed. He was being out for a moment, so he decided to get back to camp, seeing the Chief talking with Akosua, he didn't know if they had something important to going on so he didn't go to bother them.

JUNIOR
[male | soldier | Belgian malinois |trainee is boba | crush is open | tags: Boba]

He flicked his tail as he listened to the younger male "Don't worry about that, as long you watch if the pool is empty before going into it then you could not disturb anyone" he told him. He gave a look around for a moment "actually we could go to the pool, to take a swim and maybe catch some fish too" he kept speaking.

LILLIAN
[female | trapper | Siberian husky | crush is open | tags: Kiki, Arroyo ]

She watched the camp seeing how the other female dog approved her, she flicked her ears after she spoke up "...good morning Kiki, not too busy morning to you today?" she asked her. She turned to look at the male trapper, flattering her ears lightly annoyed as he didn't know who she was, she found it kind of rude but didn't say anything "Yes...you're correct Arroyo" she answered to him. She listened to what else he needed to say "what? are you kidding me?" she said looking at the green leaves "I am not a rabbit, so you can eat them by yourself, bon appetit," she said with a smirk.

SNOW
[female | mother | samoyed | crush is open | tags: Riann]

She looked out of the nursery, she was hungry and knew that her little Ash was as well. They needed some food, but the bright sunlight at the cleaning didn't really make her want to go there, the den was still somewhat cooler "Riann, do you mind doing a little favor for me? Could you bring us some food please?" she asked the curer which was still at the nursery.

FLARE
[female | trapper trainee | training with Thomas | crush is open | tags: Thomas (gunner, Warwick) ]

She turned to look at Gunner when the trapper called out that he and Welwick are going to a pool. She didn't say anything but looked at her trainer "well I thinking jumping to catch the birds could be better as an idea, the barking will not only scare the birds away but everything on this forest as well..." she spoke up. She then looked at him doing a tree jump "cool...but that's not high enough to catch any birds? the branches are onto the way?" she said looking up to the trees.

ASH
[male | pup | mother is snow | crush is open | tags: Jessel ]

The young male pup sat next to his mother, watching the other mothers and the curer. He was so bored and decided to go to Jessel "Hello Jessel? Do you know when your pups will be born? Maybe I can play with them...gently...when they are?" he asked her curiously.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Riann and Jessel and Eira and Welwick

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:13 pm

Coconut should be part of the pack already. I don't think there are any loners, but ill go check]

Riann- m- homoromantic (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- Kiki is his trainee- swimming and running- flaws: shy, nervous, deaf in one ear- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller and healer- has to adopt- Tags: nursery

The sweet and gentle, friendly and submissive male nodded back. The lilac Merle and white one then sat down. The longer legged and half pricked eared one twitched his brown stripped pink nose. His brown and blue eyes watched them. However he was going to wait until they were done. In the meantime, he began to eat his food. He knew he needed to check her again, to make sure all was well. She’d be giving birth in another week or two, but still.

He sighed a bit when Snow asked him to get food... seeing as she wasn't pregnant. He'd brought food for Jessel because she was so heavily pregnant. Arroyo had already brought her food though. That's why Riann was eating the one hed brought. Instead of complaining, though, he got up. He went and got some food. He brought it to Snow, saying "Here," then went and sat by Jessel. He said "Jessel, I'm going to check you when you're done. The puppies should be healthy, but ill still check."

Jessel- f- bi; Diesel and Quinn are crushes- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy and nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- pups: pregnant (They're mixed breed, so Cas will be black and white, Edge is red and white with black ears and tail tip, Rosa is pure red, and Leika will be red and black)- Tags: Riann/Atilla/every dog in nursery

The friendly and maternal female smiled and nodded to the pit bull. The stubborn and fiery red and white dog made a small sound. She licked at her hip scar, again, then sighed a bit. It had started to itch, but she didn’t want to scratch it. Therefore, she licked at the thing instead. β€œThank you,” she said when Atilla returned, and began to lap up the water.

She then glanced to the pup, blinking in surprise a bit. She hadn't even noticed he was right there, and made a small sound. "I don't know exactly when, but they'll be born very soon." She then looked to Riann, nodding and saying "Okay."

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; crush open- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- flaws: can be hit by nervousness and shyness- strengths: studious, diligent- pups: too young- Tags: Diesel, Pepper

The cream or almost golden brown colored female sighed and shook herself. Of course he showed like no emotion...She didn't say anything on that, though. Instead, she simply kept an ear out and scented the air and the ground. She looked to Pepper, and any dog else that might be with them. She knew there were others of course.

Welwick- m- homo; crush is Boba- 1 y- Labrador Retriever- Trapper trainee- Gunner is trainer- running, catching things- flaws: stubborn, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset- strengths: intelligent, quick, sure footed- pups: too young- Tags: Gunner and others

The sweet and caring trainee looked around once more. The thunder and bee fearing white lab sighed ad he looked at Gunner. Amber eyes looked to the ground then back to his trainer. β€œI…I’m sorry…” he muttered, shaking his head. He then nodded when the other male mentioned the pool. He said β€œOkay,” though frogs… frogs weren’t exactly his favorite.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meisxinyi » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:11 pm

Coconut

Female~~~~pup~~~~mate/crush:open(a little young tho)~~~~~straight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Coconut walked further from the pool, she started to pick up the scent of more than just one dog, making her a tad bit nervous. As she started to hear the voices of other dogs, she didn't continue since she didn't know if the dogs were friend or foe. Instead, she went to a place with more cover and took a peek. Seeing that there were other puppies in the supposed pack, she noisily stood up to announce her presence as not to startle the adults that were talking..
Last edited by meisxinyi on Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ

M E I S X I N Y I
    (she/her)
    ➀
    FREE UMAS!! Pm me :]. Most of them are either on hiatus or closed so beware...

β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚

➀
    Toyhouse
    β€’
    Deviantart
    β€’
    UMA archives
    β€’
    cloudy leopards
    β€’
    credit

meisxinyi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 004 | Kristine & Thomas & Atilla & Freya ]

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:20 am

𝐊𝐫𝐒𝐬𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐞
female | chief | 6 years | bi | crush: open | tags: Akosua
She silently watched Akosua's expression change as the other dog took in her words. "Yes, unfortunately, I am not joking about this matter," Kristine answered somewhat solemnly and dipped her head. She offered a small smile, hoping it might comfort Akosua, but the other dog chuckled. "I suppose it's what I want to do. I just want the others to agree with me before I try to leave," the chocolate labrador admitted with a shake of her head. She felt more at ease with Akosua's next words, and she smiled warmly rather than the curt, formal one from before. "Thank you, Akosua. I appreciate your loyalty... to me and the Roamers, of course. It doesn't go unnoticed. Now... who else should I get an opinion from? Perhaps Casper?"

π“π‘π¨π¦πšπ¬
male | trapper | 5 years | gay | crush: Riann | tags: Flare, Gunner, Welwick
After landing, he shook off his paws and trotted in place. "That's very true, Flare! Barking could cause too much of a ruckus and scare everything in the area, which would defeat the point of hunting," the Border Collie said to his trainee with pride. At her comment about the branches, he nodded with encouragement eagerly. "That's also correct. There would be no way for us to catch a bird unless it was low enough or on the ground. What do you suppose we do about that?"

𝐀𝐭𝐒π₯π₯𝐚
male | soldier | 4 years 6 months | demi-pan | crush: open | tags: Jessel, open
He watched the other dog carefully, allowing her to take her time with drinking the water. "You're welcome," Atilla barked softly in response. "I hope the water is good enough... it hasn't rained for a while, and the weather is hot." He was rambling a bit now, saying whatever came to mind. Although, he wasn't sure if Jessel truly wanted his company or not. However, the pup Ash had approached the pregnant mother. The young male was speaking with her, most likely bored. Atilla couldn't help but smile at the sight of the two together. Seeing as how Jessel was occupied now, he dipped his head to her and backed out of the nursery. He would have to find something else to do with the rest of the day.

π…π«πžπ²πš
female | trapper trainee | 10 months | lesbian | crush: open | tags: Sybil
She was happy when Sybil put his gaze on her and apprehended her with an equally eager gaze, although maybe she was more excitable about training than he was. "Ooh, hide and seek! That sounds perfect. When are we starting? Can we start now?" Freya yipped and grinned widely.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Riann and Jessel and Eira and Welwick

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:39 am

He sighed a bit when Snow asked him to get food... seeing as she wasn't pregnant. He'd brought food for Jessel because she was so heavily pregnant. Arroyo had already brought her food though. That's why Riann was eating the one hed brought. Instead of complaining, though, he got up. He went and got some food. He brought it to Snow, saying "Here."

The sweet and gentle, friendly and submissive male hummed. The lilac Merle and white one then sat down. The longer legged and half pricked eared one twitched his brown striped pink nose. His brown and blue eyes watched Jessel. He checked her over as he'd said he would. He watched as she laid out as he did his thing.

The friendly and maternal female smiled and nodded to the pit bull. The stubborn and fiery red and white dog made a small sound. She said "It was perfectly good, thank you." She then watched him back out of the den. To Ash, she said "I don't know exactly when, but they'll be born very soon." She then aid out on her side as Riann did his thing.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me