A Friendly Connection (SFA Roleplay) Open and Accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: A Friendly Connection (SFA Roleplay) Open and Accepting

Postby ZeroToInfinity » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:28 pm

Chamomile
I assumed that she didn't want to talk about it when she spoke of her twitchiness as itchiness, so I backed off. I really wasn't good at conversation. I considered tug-o-war but I would have a big advantage from my large size. I waited in the large room, hoping another animal would show up, "I really hope someone else shows up, you know, to see what their ideas are when it comes to games."

But it didn't feel like anyone new was coming. We were alone in a large room, with a horrible echo and several humans staring at us. I sat and thought really hard to try to figure out a way to change things up and then ran to my owner and patted her legs. She stared at me and I looked up and tried as hard as I could to communicate, but nothing worked, but then I had an idea.

I ran back to Jamie and smiled with pride and my new idea, "What are your thoughts on dancing?"
We're a system. We will most often sign off with who's fronting.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ZeroToInfinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:43 pm

Jamie- female- Staffordshire terrier- Tags: Chamomile
I licked at the brindle patched mostly white coat, then shook my head and sighed...I didn't know if she had listened to me. I huffed a bit, then stopped myself from that. I glanced to the humans that were here, obviously to watch us. I let our another small sound as I realized this. Why did we need humans other than our owners here? I considered this, then shook my head once more. I looked over at the other she dog, when she said she hoped others would come.

It definitely seemed like we might be the only ones here. This must be a big place for many animals to play, but it was just us two. I dipped my head, then raised it up since dogs can't shrug. I then looked to the other she dog as she ran off. I watched her come back to me. "I've...never done it before, but it seems fun."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZeroToInfinity » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:35 am

I'm going to pause this roleplay until another person joins, I might still bump it, but that is just so that more people see it. Sorry, I just think that we need at least a third person...
We're a system. We will most often sign off with who's fronting.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ZeroToInfinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:16 pm