Bright Light

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Bright Light

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:38 pm

Cats and foxes working together and living together. Some do, in fact, live in human homes, and you can mention humans and have interactions. However, this is mainly about the animals. So please try to keep that in mind when posting.

Rules
-no god modding or power playing
-no perfect characters
-since these are animals: no adults having romance with babies...obviously; I'll say no mates until three years old, but two 2 year olds can be 'dating'
-LGBTQ+ allowed and in fact encouraged
-I'll control time skips, but if you want a time skip ask and I'll see if everyone is okay with it
-crushes are fine, but ask before being mates or let it happen in RP
-fade to black when necessary (matings, births, maybe deaths if they're graphic)
-no force mating...
-have fun
-put :D in other if you've read the rules

form
Code: Select all
user:
Animal name:
Gender/pronouns:
Sexuality:

Looks:
Personality:
History:

Crush:
Mate:
Offspring:

Kin:
Other:
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bright Light

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:38 pm

Discussion/forms
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4514166

News

(Using italics for what weather it is)

weather
Rainy
Cloudy
Storming
Snowy
Clear but snow on the ground
Cloudy with a chance of snow
Cloudy with a chance of rain
Clear

cat fox pairs
Tani- X (maybe Finnegan)
Sumi- Mikael
Tripper- Trap
X- Marble
Chase- X
Rhinestone- X
X- Kipper
X- Archie
Nirvana- X
Valentine- X
Koi- Kelly
X- Zeonchka
Athena- X
X
X
X
X
X
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:21 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:16 pm

Tani- f; she/her- 5 y- DSH- bi; maybe Valentine again- Sumi, wants more- Tags: Sumi and Mikael

The red tabby licked one white paw/part of leg, then shook herself. She yawned a bit, and looked to her sleeping son. Either her fox son was also asleep, or was awake and hunting or watching them. She flicked her red tipped and striped tail, blinking light blue eyes.

Sumi- m- 2 y- DMH- homo; Chase- mate not until 3- kits not until 3- Valentine x Tani; Koi (1/2 brother)- Tags: Tani and Mikael

The harlequin (?) male was sleeping as he usually did at this time of day. It was cold, but they'd found a box with a blanket and heating thing. Actually, there were a couple boxes like that; probably the human they got food from sometimes. His tail flicked, yellow and blue eyes shut.

Trap- genderfluid (f)- 4 y- Fennec fox x red fox- Bi; Zeonchka- mate open- wants offspring- unknown- Tags: Tripper/open

The golden fox twitched darker ears and a pink nose. S/he then opened brownish eyes, and looked to the cat for a moment. They shook out the darker muzzled golden coat. Their darker tipped tail flicked and moved a couple times then as well.

Tripper- agender- 6 y- DSH- Pan; open- open- wants offspring- unknown (maybe Tani and Sumi)- Tags: Trap

The red tabby cat purred as they slept, yawning once in awhile. Ears twitched and moved, and the tail flicked from time to time. Their paws moved too, once in awhile. Reddish brown eyes were shut tight, therefore not seeing their fox friend looking at them.

X- m- 2 to 3 months- DMH- homo; Koi- too young for mate or kits yet- X- Tags: Tora and Faylene (npcs, my characters)/ open

The white tail tip flicked and moved a moment, then stopped. The white paws moved a bit, and he made a small sound of seeming distress...He calmed down when the light brown fox licked his white forehead. Eyes opened to look at the striped cat and the fox.

Kelly- f- 4 to 6 mo- fox- bi; Kipper- too young for mate or pups yet- unknown- Tags: Koi and Valentine probably, but also open

The brown young one yipped and wagged her white tipped tail. She then made a different kind of fox sound. She shook out her coat, then put her white muzzle to the ground. She lifted it and licked at her white chest patch, then jumped up and around.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:40 pm

Kipper and finnegan are all open
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:23 pm

XD kay, maybe send them to Tani and co? I want to keep Tani and Sumi stationary for now to see if Mikael gets actually posted, so you'd have to send Kip and/or Finn to them, or I could send Trap and Tripper to interact with them but I'd need to know where they are)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:43 pm

Kip and Finn are probably just milling around near a bush close to wherever they live.

I can send Kip to Kelly if you like. Finn can go to whomever.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:58 pm

XD sure
I'm saying she's with Valentine and Koi probably, if you want to tag them too just in case, but she and Kip can play or talk and get to know each other)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:22 am

Chase
Chase was walking through a alleyway trying to find a trash can to raid. He looked around making sure no one was around, as he was very much an introvert and a loner.

Marble
Marble sat next to a stream lapping up the water. She sighed in bliss as the cool liquid slid down her throat.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:26 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:XD sure
I'm saying she's with Valentine and Koi probably, if you want to tag them too just in case, but she and Kip can play or talk and get to know each other)

That’s fine
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:07 pm

[XD Kay Galaxy. I'm going to tag him, just posting Kelly smelling and probably hearing them]

Tani- f; she/her- 5 y- DSH- bi; maybe Valentine again- Sumi, wants more- Tags: Sumi and Mikael

The red tabby licked one white paw/part of leg, then shook herself. She yawned a bit, and looked to her sleeping son. Either her fox son was also asleep, or was awake and hunting or watching them. She flicked her red tipped and striped tail, blinking light blue eyes.

Sumi- m- 2 y- DMH- homo; Chase- mate not until 3- kits not until 3- Valentine x Tani; Koi (1/2 brother)- Tags: Tani and Mikael

The harlequin (?) male was sleeping as he usually did at this time of day. It was cold, but they'd found a box with a blanket and heating thing. Actually, there were a couple boxes like that; probably the human they got food from sometimes. His tail flicked, yellow and blue eyes shut.

Trap- genderfluid (f)- 4 y- Fennec fox x red fox- Bi; Zeonchka- mate open- wants offspring- unknown- Tags: Tripper/open

The golden fox twitched darker ears and a pink nose. S/he then opened brownish eyes, and looked to the cat for a moment. They shook out the darker muzzled golden coat. Their darker tipped tail flicked and moved a couple times then as well.

Tripper- agender- 6 y- DSH- Pan; open- open- wants offspring- unknown (maybe Tani and Sumi)- Tags: Trap

The red tabby cat purred as they slept, yawning once in awhile. Ears twitched and moved, and the tail flicked from time to time. Their paws moved too, once in awhile. Reddish brown eyes were shut tight, therefore not seeing their fox friend looking at them.

X- m- 2 to 3 months- DMH- homo; Koi- too young for mate or kits yet- X- Tags: Tora and Faylene (npcs, my characters)/ open

The white tail tip flicked and moved a moment, then stopped. The white paws moved a bit, and he made a small sound of seeming distress...He calmed down when the light brown fox licked his white forehead. Eyes opened to look at the striped cat and the fox.

Kelly- f- 4 to 6 mo- fox- bi; Kipper- too young for mate or pups yet- unknown- Tags: Koi and Valentine probably/ Kipper and maybe Finn

The brown young one yipped and wagged her white tipped tail. She shook out her coat, then put her white muzzle to the ground. She lifted it and licked at her white chest patch, then jumped up and around. She thought she smelled and maybe heard another fox (Kipper), and so she barked towards them.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me