The Last Pack Standing(wolf rp)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The Last Pack Standing(wolf rp)

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:25 am

Equinox
She smiles up at Link. “Ok” she replied. He was really kind to her and she liked that about him. She twitches an ear trying to knock away an itch. It wouldn’t go away and kept pestering her. She tried to keep her ear from twitching again but was unsure if she was successful.

Solstice
"That’s nice” he says nodding. “What is your favorite color?” He asks. “Mine is green, the color of leaves, nature....”

Aspen
Aspen laid down and sighed. She was so bored. "How are you guys today?" She asks a pile of sticks. She then got up and yawned. She let out a lonely whimper and put her head down again

Ace
He wagged his tail and tackled Jack again
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:40 pm

[hey Luna, would you be okay with Jason, Aspen and Kelly all ending up in a poly relationship, or nah? I understand if it’s a no.]

Warren- m- 5 y- SilverMoon alpha male- no crush, has mate- technically Kiri would be his step son- more on the way- Tags: Jason, King, Yuki

He turned golden eyes to the front, and walked to where Jason was. He said “We’re ready to head out,” to hum.

Jessie- f- 2 y- SilverMoon omega- crush n/a- mate is Kiri- wants pups one day- Tags: Kiri, Nymira

The sweet and gentle red but fiery and shy she wolf hummed a canine sound. She then moved her white tipped tail a bit. She said “Okay,” and yawned a bit as she laid down. She began to fall asleep just as they came back. She jerked her head up, and nodded to the alpha female. “I’ll make sure he doesn’t make it worse,” she said.

Yuki- m- 4 y- SilverMoon warrior- n/a- n/a- adopted Aisu (sister’s daughter)- Tags: Jason, Warren, King

The caring and happy but stubborn and fiery male shook out his medium length fur. He twitched his ears, and flicked his white tipped tail. The blue eyed silver wolf followed the others. His tail and ears moved a bit as he did.

Aisu- f- 8 mo- SilverMoon X- crush open- mate too young yet- pups too young yet- Tags: Jack, Ace

The sweet and playful but nervous and shy she wolf shook out medium fur. The white one twitched gray ears, and flicked a white tipped tail. Blue eyes looked down at the males. She let Jack nibble on her paws, and laughed a little.

Kelly- f- 4 y- SilverMoon hunter- crush: Jason- mate: open (bi)- pups: Jack, wants more- Tags: the pups

The playful and loving but stubborn and fiery she wolf turned blue eyes to the nursery. She hummed a canine sound as she walked to it. She saw the pups were all playing. “Are you playing nice?” she asked, and sat down to watch them.

Jack- m- 6 mo- SilverMoon pup- crush maybe Ace (homo)- mate too young- pups too young (will adopt)- Tags: Aisu, Ace

The medium length furred pup continued to nip. Blue eyes of the golden brown pup looked between the male and female. He giggled then squeaked as he was tackled again. He looked to his mother, and said “Were being good.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:29 am

(Spiritstar: are you talking to me? I play Aspen but, I am not Luna. So I am a little confused)
Furrydogs12 wrote:Equinox
She smiles up at Link. “Ok” she replied. He was really kind to her and she liked that about him. She twitches an ear trying to knock away an itch. It wouldn’t go away and kept pestering her. She tried to keep her ear from twitching again but was unsure if she was successful.

Solstice
"That’s nice” he says nodding. “What is your favorite color?” He asks. “Mine is green, the color of leaves, nature....”

Aspen
Aspen laid down and sighed. She was so bored. "How are you guys today?" She asks a pile of sticks. She then got up and yawned. She let out a lonely whimper and put her head down again

Ace
He looks up at the adult wolf before proceeding to play
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:08 pm

[sorry furry, I got confused. Is Luna even in this RP? I think I was thinking of her because I posted on the 1x1 then posted on here. Okay, so...furry, are YOU alright with a poly relationship between Aspen, Jason and Kelly? I understand if not.]

Warren- m- 5 y- SilverMoon alpha male- no crush, has mate- technically Kiri would be his step son- more on the way- Tags: Jason, King, Yuki

He turned golden eyes to the front, and walked to where Jason was. He said “We’re ready to head out,” to hum.

Jessie- f- 2 y- SilverMoon omega- crush n/a- mate is Kiri- wants pups one day- Tags: Kiri, Nymira

The sweet and gentle red but fiery and shy she wolf hummed a canine sound. She then moved her white tipped tail a bit. She said “Okay,” and yawned a bit as she laid down. She began to fall asleep just as they came back. She jerked her head up, and nodded to the alpha female. “I’ll make sure he doesn’t make it worse,” she said.

Yuki- m- 4 y- SilverMoon warrior- n/a- n/a- adopted Aisu (sister’s daughter)- Tags: Jason, Warren, King

The caring and happy but stubborn and fiery male shook out his medium length fur. He twitched his ears, and flicked his white tipped tail. The blue eyed silver wolf followed the others. His tail and ears moved a bit as he did.

Aisu- f- 8 mo- SilverMoon X- crush open- mate too young yet- pups too young yet- Tags: Jack, Ace

The sweet and playful but nervous and shy she wolf shook out medium fur. The white one twitched gray ears, and flicked a white tipped tail. Blue eyes looked down at the males. She let Jack nibble on her paws, and laughed a little.

Kelly- f- 4 y- SilverMoon hunter- crush: Jason- mate: open (bi)- pups: Jack, wants more- Tags: the pups

The playful and loving but stubborn and fiery she wolf kept blue eyes on the pups. She smiled as she licked her son. “That’s good,” she said, then sat to supervise as they played.

Jack- m- 6 mo- SilverMoon pup- crush maybe Ace (homo)- mate too young- pups too young (will adopt)- Tags: Aisu, Ace

The medium length furred pup continued to nip. Blue eyes of the golden brown pup looked between the male and female. He giggled then nipped at them again, and smiled at mom.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Silverrain~ » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:07 pm

King perked his ears towards Warren as he affirmed to Jason that they were ready to go. He twitched his tail back in forth in anticipation and stood from where he had been sitting, flexing the muscles in his shoulers.
if you knew me in 2012, im sorry, lmao.

in case you want to interact with me again
~Silverrain~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:03 am

(Ya I am fine with it but can we have some drama before they all get together?)

Solstice

Aspen

Ace
He chases his tail
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:38 am

[XD sure, what kind of drama?]

The sweet and playful but nervous and shy she wolf shook out medium fur. The white one twitched gray ears, and flicked a white tipped tail.

The playful and loving but stubborn and fiery she wolf kept blue eyes on the pups. She smiled as she licked her son. “That’s good,” she said, then sat to supervise as they played.

The medium length furred pup was able to stand up then. Blue eyes of the golden brown pup looked to mom. He giggled as he then jumped at Aisu’s tail as she moves it.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:23 am

(Jelousy maybe?.....)

Solstice

Aspen

Ace
He pounces on a paw
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:35 pm

[XD sure. How will they get over the jealousy and realize they like each other too? Since I’m assuming you mean the two females will be jealous.]

The sweet and playful but nervous and shy she wolf shook out medium fur. The white one twitched gray ears, and nudged Ace gently.

The playful and loving but stubborn and fiery she wolf kept blue eyes on the pups. She smiled as she sat and watched.

The medium length furred pup nipped at Aisu’s tail. Blue eyes of the golden brown pup looked around as he suddenly got distracted.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me