Packs of the Beyond (WOLF RP) Accepting No Loners

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Packs of the Beyond (WOLF RP) Accepting No Loners

Postby No one » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:17 am

Sailor/male/Tags: Selis/Location: Camp/Bisexual/No mate or crush yet, to young for mate/No pups currently, to young/Hunter Trainee of Bluestone/Trainer: Needs one
He nodded and said, “Of course.”

Astrid/male/Tags: Griffin/Location: Camp/Blackstone Sky-Warrior/Bisexual (slight lean to males)/Crush: Griffin, Mate: TBD/No pups currently/Trainee: Open
Astrid yawned and blinked his eyes slowly.

Midnight/female/Tags: Skell/Location: Forest/Blackstone Warrior/Bisexual/No crush or mate yet/No pups currently, not sure about them/Trainee: Open
Midnight walked through the forest and she came upon her pack mate Skell. She walked over to him and said, “Hey Skell. Whatcha doin’ out here?”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Packs of the Beyond (WOLF RP) Accepting No Loners

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:08 pm

Griffin- Blackstone- 3- m- homo; maybe Astrid- mate open- has to adopt- den tender- parents: Cori and Gaia- older siblings: Phoenix (mate Niles) and Leila (mate April)- litter mates: Calla, Cali, Golem- camp- Tags: Astrid

The white marked tan male flicked his tail a bit. He yawned as they walked.

Bluesky- Bluestone- 1- f- Bi; Blackheart is crush- too young yet for mate or pups, but one day- den tender trainee- wants den mother or alphas mate- Velvet x Sara- Littermates: Vixie, Sailor, Selis- camp- Tags: Blackheart

The sweet and gentle blue eyed she wolf looked to her mother. The shy and nervous at times one -training-

Selis- Bluestone- 1- m- homo; Kai I think we decided- too young yet for mate or adopted pups, but one day- den tender trainee- will have wanted rank soon- Velvet x Sara- Vixie, Sailor, Bluesky- camp- Tags: Sailor

The blue eyed male looked to his brother. The black and white one said "Okay, let's get you back to mom. I know she's a den tender, but I think she knows a little healing too."

Sara- Bluestone- 5- f- bi; nope- Velvet is mate- Vixie, Sailor, Selis, Bluesky, pregnant again- den tender/den mother again- parents unknown....siblings unknown...- camp- Tags: Velvet

The black and white female -training-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me