~The Land Of The Wolves~ (OPEN & ACCEPTING)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ~The Land Of The Wolves~ (OPEN & ACCEPTING)

Postby XxBlueCreekStablesxX » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:08 am

Athena

The silence faded as more wolves awoken, bringing a dull look on her face. She looked out, seeing both Alpha's sipping at the water ahead. She gave a nod before turning and stepping back into the depths of the woods. The humming of the birds, the silence, the fresh water dripping off rocks, everything was peaceful to her. A crack stopped the wolf dead in her tracks as she slowly turned with her ears pinned back. The noise was a fawn as it store horrified back at the wolf. Athena snapped at it as it quickly jolted away, probably back to it's mother. "'I'd rather you be scared then dead' She bit back a snarl as the fawn went out of sight. It wasn't her job to kill, nor would she attack such a small animal so she left it be.
XxBlueCreekStablesxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~The.Wanderer~ » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:23 am

User name: ~The.Wonderer~

Wolfen name: Malar

Pups N/A

Personality: Malor is bold and confident. He his very strong, but that can lead him into tricky situations as he thinks of himself as more. HE is quiet a show off and loves to chat. He is kind and lovely, but not many see this side. He usually comes across as a cocky hard case who loves to have fun.

History (if you want) Malor doesn't remember his family. He was left as a pup.

Mate/crush (if any) open

Family: None

Looks/markings:

Is this okay??
Last edited by ~The.Wanderer~ on Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~The.Wanderer~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JayJay84 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:37 am

That is fine :) Accepted )
JayJay84

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:38 am

Im sorry but i’m busy so i won’t be able to message or roleplay for a bit. I’ll try and get a response up soon.)
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~The.Wanderer~ » Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:15 pm

Malar

Malar woke up to find everyone already up. Malar yawned then headed outside. Where is Syrilla? he thought. He was an okay hunter, but he could learn a lot. I mean today is my first day he thought stretching. Malar padded off to go look for her. Malar searched her den, but could not find her. Puzzled he looked around. Malar looked into the forest before realising she might have started without him.
~The.Wanderer~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JayJay84 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:19 pm

|| Silas || Alpha || Tagged: Fern ||

Silas looked at fern and hummed. " I'm glad you're sleep was good, but yes they are" Silas looked at the ground thinking hard. Each night was becoming darker and colder. Hopefully this year they don't get any blizzards he thought. Silas felt Fern lick his ear. Her tongue felt cold from the water she had just drunk beside that it filled Silas with joy and made him blush. "[color=#FF4000F]M-My sleep was good[/color]" he stuttered. Silas licked ferns cheek before walking off " Come on" he shouts turning to look at her "lets eat, I think Syrilla has already caught breakfast " he chuckled walking slowly so Fern could catch up with him.

|| Syrilla || Lead Hunter || Tagged: Malar ||

Syrilla dragged the deer to the kill pile. Satisfied she looked around to find Malar looking into the forest. She laughed slightly at the site of him. 'Newbies' she thought shaking her head before walking over to him. "Enjoying the view?" she said smartly. Syrilla could tell that Malar was looking for her, but she will teach him to be an early bird. I'll hunt with him this afternoon and judge his skills before she goes any further in his training.
JayJay84

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Silverrain~ » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:48 pm

(still accepting, right? i’ll edit this post with my form later)
if you knew me in 2012, im sorry, lmao.

in case you want to interact with me again
~Silverrain~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JayJay84 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:24 pm

Yup still accepting! Sweet as ))
JayJay84

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:25 am

|Warren|Male|Beta|3 years old|Tags: Open|

He turned his head to the voice. His tail moving lightly. He debated on how to respond but his darkly colored fur glistened in the sunlight. His timid state made him stand there. He’s trying to trust the wolves in the pack but he just doesn’t know how to. His paws moved lightly before he stopped.
“I’m good with hunting alone,” His voice was slightly cautious before he opened his mouth again, adding onto his said sentence. “But if you insist on help you can come and help me when I need the help.” He muttered lightly after his jaws lightly while he stiffened his body. Lifting his nose up into the sky. Looking for a sent trail. His eyes narrowed.

|Raksha|She-wolf|Betess|3 Years old|Tags: Open|

She's sleeping' feel free to wake her up.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBlueCreekStablesxX » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:27 am

sorry for the lack of posting within a month. school hasn't been treating me the kindest but i'll try my best to get something up eventually)
XxBlueCreekStablesxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me