The Sound of the Ancients (Wolf RP) No loners

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The Sound of the Ancients (Wolf RP) No loners

Postby hunt.er » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:07 pm

Auriela/Female/3 years/Moon warrior/Tags: Codi/Location: Camp
Auriela glared at Codi, with her 'I will rip your tail off' look, "What did you say?" Ari growled, not in the mood to even be talked to in the morning.
Don't really use this site very much, if you need to contact me and I'm not responding through here please try my toyhouse (hunt-er) or my deviant art (Hunt-er)

Check out my art shop! Low prices!
hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:16 pm

Codi/Hunter or Moon/Tags: Auriela/Location: Camp/No mate yet or crush/Homosexual/No pups yet/genderfluid (m)
He flinched and said, “I said why the long face.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:47 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Ivana- Iva- f- 4- huntress in Sun- Illa (mom), Ivann (younger 1/2 brother)- bi; maybe Spartan soon- mate open- wants pups- mentions: Astral- Tags: Miles

The loyal and loving but stubborn and wild she wolf smiled as she looked at him. She felt eyes on them as they walked, seeing Astral. She dipped her head back in response. She then yawned a bit and sighed, trotting after the male. She hummed a canine sound as they went along. She squeaked and huffed when pulled on...then nodded and said "Okay."

Veris- Ver- m- 4 y- nursery helper in Sun- homo; Autumn- mate open- has to adopt- Eln x Vela; Ria- may be blind in one eye...- Tags: Autumn and Astral

The loving and caring male yawned and left the nursery. Astral and whoever else might be meant to be there weren't in there. The kind, sweet, fiery and wild at times male sighed. The gentle, playful, sometimes withdraw a nod shy one soon saw Astral and Autumn. The pretty, small, slender black male had a crush on Autumn. He hadn't yet told him, though...He shook his gold and brown eyed head. He then walked his white toed paws in their direction, saying "Good morning," and flicking his white tipped tail.

He smiled as he looked at Astral, and dipped his head respectfully to the mother to be, then looked to Autumn once more. He wondered what they'd been talking about. He didn't ask them, however. He only shook his head, and looked around.

Ivann- Van- m- 2- nursery helper in Moon- Illa, Ivana- homosexual; Lycan- mate open- has to adopt pups- mentions: Illa- Tags: Lycan

The sweet and gentle pup loving male flicked his tail. The shy nervous, and anxious pretty slender male flicked his yawned. The blue and brown eyed smaller silver male twitched black ears. He nodded to the other male once more. The cuddly male said "I see that. Do you, um...have anything you need to do, or would you um...want to hang out?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:16 pm

Auriela/Female/3 years/Moon warrior/Tags: Codi/Location: Camp
Ari decided he wasn't worth the trouble and circled a couple of times before lowering herself into a sleeping position, she covered her face with her bushy tail ignoring Codi.
Don't really use this site very much, if you need to contact me and I'm not responding through here please try my toyhouse (hunt-er) or my deviant art (Hunt-er)

hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:24 am

Codi/Hunter or Moon/Tags: Auriela/Location: Camp/No mate yet or crush/Homosexual/No pups yet/genderfluid (m)
They sighed and muttered to themselves, “I can’t do anything right.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:39 am

Lycan
❝The Silent Warrior❞
gender; Male age; 2 years pack; Moon rank; Warrior sexuality; Bisexual
────────────────────────────────────────────────
mentions; None tagged; Ivann

indentation Lycan huffed and shook his head, "No," he began, glancing over the pack's camp once more, pausing for a time as his mind wandered. After a few moments, he shook his head and returned his gaze to Ivann. He cleared his throat and continued. "I mean, no, I don't have anything that I need to do that can't wait until later." His tail gave an odd shrugging movement then added, "I'm pretty much open for the day unless trouble starts up." Which didn't seem really likely at this point. Unless he'd just jinxed them all. The male cringed at the thought but shook it off.

Jynx
❝The Ever Pale Moon❞
gender; Female age; 2 years pack; Moon rank; Scout sexuality; Demi-Androsexual
mentions; Auriela & Codi tagged;Dark, Kardia, Moon & Leo

indentation She ignored Auriela's grumbling retorn, but glanced at the she-wolf as Codi approached the grumpy female. Jynx sighed and returned her gaze to Dark. Giving the male a respectful bow of her head the she-wolf smiled and greeted the alpha. "Good morning, Alpha Dark, Kardia." She started softly, glancing at the other fae. "I was just stopping by to let you know that I'm planning on taking Moon and Leo to the stream nearby. I figured, that I should let you know so we didn't cause a panic later." it was rather obvious that she wasn't asking for permission, but she'd relent if Dark told her - them really - no. Well at least for the day, as she'd probably try taking the pups out every day until they became trainees.

Miles
❝The Hopeful Hunter❞
gender; Male age; 4 years pack; Sun rank; Hunter sexuality; Pansexual
mentions; tagged; Ivana

indentation A soft sound rumbled in his throat, as he padded forward tracking the scent. From what he could tell it was a small herd, two Stags along with about three or four doe and five Fawns. Miles blinked, as they padded through the undergrowth and paused as the herd came into sight. Only one of the stags was in sight, but he figured that the other was nearby. He took a moment to look over the selection of doe then let out a hum of thought. "So, shall we spook 'em and pick off the weakest, or do you have something else in mind?" He asked softly, keeping his eyes on the deer.

Astral
❝The Burned❞
gender; Female age; 4 years pack; Sun rank; Den-Mother sexuality; Heterosexual
mentions; Miles & Ivana tagged; Autumn & Veris

indentation She smiled in return, her tail wagging slightly as she relaxed a bit, the tension in her shoulders flowing away. "I'm doing very well, thank you. I'm just about ready to pop, which is mildly terrifying. But It'll be worth it in the end." She replied, before adding. "At least that's what mother said." Astral shook her head then sat down, glancing at Veris as the other male joined them. She blinked and internally sighed. The female didn't know how to feel about Veris, as he wasn't what she'd expect out of most wolves. The male seemed soft, in more ways than one, which both bothered her and made her want to cuddle him. So her impulses often warred over each other when it came to the male. She shook her head, clearing her thoughts. "Good morning, Veris." She greeted softly, before turning her gaze back to Autumn. "But anyways, one of the healers said that I was a bit on the large side, which is odd as last we checked there was only supposed to be two. And because I'm so large, they're beginning to think that there may be more than two, or possibly two rather large pups." Though both can be just as dangerous.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:05 am

Moon/female/Pup of Moon/Location: Camp/Tags: Jynx, Aurelia/To young for crush and mate/To young for pups/Heterosexual
Moon squirmed and said, “Dad... your embarrassing my in front of Jynx.”

Leo/male/Pup of Moon/Location: Camp/Tags: Jynx, Aurelia/To young for crush and mate/To young for pups/Bisexual (could go either
Leo said, “We will dad, and we’ll have Jynx.” He smiled at the she-wolf and wagged his white tail.

Dark/male/Tags: Kardia, Jynx, Moon, Leo/Location: Camp/No mate or crush yet/Pups are Leo and Moon/Heterosexual, Demisexual
Dark nodded and said, “Of course you can take them.” He turned to his pups and said nudging them on the heads, “Be careful my loves.” He chuckled and said, “Spoken like your mother Moon.” His heart ached as he thought of his mate, whom he couldn’t save.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:07 am

Ivana- Iva- f- 4- huntress in Sun- Illa (mom), Ivann (younger 1/2 brother)- bi; maybe Spartan soon- mate open- wants pups- mentions: X- Tags: Miles

The loyal and loving but stubborn and wild she wolf smiled as she looked at him. She hummed s canine sound as they tracked the scent. Yes, she obviously smelled it as well. She fell silent when they came upon the herd of deer. She nodded to the other hunter, the male. She said "Your plan sounds just fine," and flicked her tail a couple times.

Veris- Ver- m- 4 y- nursery helper in Sun- homo; Autumn- mate open- has to adopt- Eln x Vela; Ria- may be blind in one eye...- Tags: Autumn and Astral

The loving and caring male yawned and left the nursery. Astral and whoever else might be meant to be there weren't in there. The kind, sweet, fiery and wild at times male sighed. The gentle, playful, sometimes withdraw a nod shy one soon saw Astral and Autumn. The pretty, small, slender black male had a crush on Autumn. He hadn't yet told him, though...He shook his gold and brown eyed head. He then walked his white toed paws in their direction, saying "Good morning," and flicking his white tipped tail.

He smiled as he looked at Astral, and dipped his head respectfully to the mother to be, then looked to Autumn once more. He wondered what they'd been talking about. He didn't ask them, however. He only shook his head, and looked around.

Ivann- Van- m- 2- nursery helper in Moon- Illa, Ivana- homosexual; Lycan- mate open- has to adopt pups- mentions: Illa- Tags: Lycan

The sweet and gentle pup loving male flicked his tail. The shy nervous, and anxious pretty slender male made a small sound.... The blue and brown eyed smaller silver male then perked black ears. He nodded to the other male once more. The cuddly male said "So...we could hang out. I guess we can't go too far from camp, in case trouble starts...if you even want to leave camp."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:29 am

Bolt/Male/1 year/Sun hunter trainee/Bisexual/Tags:/Location Forest
Bolt had tried to sit still but his restless mind convinced him to go hunting again, he slipped out of camp to go hunt.
Auriela/Female/3 years/Moon warrior/Tags:/Location Forest
Ari closed her eyes, irritated by the early waking she tossed and turned for a while before realising she wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep she let herself fully wake up. She shook her pelt then left into the forest.
(Please don't have any of your characters interact with Aurelia or Bolt, for Bolt after a couple of hours pass he'll be back, Auriela's gonna be gone for a couple of days. Essentially she's just gonna dissapear for a couple of days.)

hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:36 am

Ok. I’ve gotta PM people to figure out if there still interested