The Sound of the Ancients (Wolf RP) No loners

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The Sound of the Ancients (Wolf RP) No loners

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:06 pm

[XD it's fine; what rank is Bolt? Ivana is open for a hunter trainee, Veris is open for nursery helper trainee]

Ivana- Iva- f- 4- huntress in Sun- Illa (mom), Ivann (younger 1/2 brother)- bi; maybe Spartan soon- mate open- wants pups- mentions: Anika- Tags: Miles

The loyal and loving but stubborn and wild she wolf smiled as she looked at him, then said "I mean, we probably should tell her...I don't really see her either, though, so I guess let's just go and hope when we come back she doesn't want to punish us?" The caring, kind, happy, and playful green eyed wolf shook her head a bit.

Veris- Ver- m- 4 y- nursery helper in Sun- homo; Autumn- mate open- has to adopt- Eln x Vela; Ria- may be blind in one eye...- Tags: Autumn and Astral

The loving and caring male yawned and left the nursery. Astral and whoever else might be meant to be there weren't in there. The kind, sweet, fiery and wild at times male sighed. The gentle, playful, sometimes withdraw a nod shy one soon saw Astral and Autumn. The pretty, small, slender black male had a crush on Autumn. He hadn't yet told him, though...He shook his gold and brown eyed head. He then walked his white toed paws in their direction, saying "Good morning," and flicking his white tipped tail.

Ivann- Van- m- 2- nursery helper in Moon- Illa, Ivana- homosexual; Lycan- mate open- has to adopt pups- mentions: Leo, Moon- Tags: Lycan

The sweet and gentle, pup loving but shy, nervous and anxious pretty, and slender, male yawned a bit. The blue and brown eyed smaller silver male twitched black ears, after putting them back up after they'd splayed shyly. The cuddly male laughed a little, and said "I suppose that's how all pups are." the white toed and muzzled one had to laugh once more. He remembered what trouble he and his littermates had gotten into. His siblings had stayed with mom and dad. Meanwhile, they'd sent him to Moon. His older sister had already been in Sun for one or two years when he was still a pup.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:21 pm

Bolt/Male/1 year/Sun hunter trainee/Bisexual/crush:to be Ivann/Tags:/Location Camp
Bolt managed to scramble up the ravine, he caught the scent of a rabbit, his tail perked up, but he could feel the wind coming at him from behind. He knew being stealthy wouldn't do anything, Bolt rushed forward to the scent, he could see the bunny, running at full speed away from him. After a long chase he managed to catch the rabbit, panting he brought the rabbit back to camp, dropping it in the prey pile. Bolt found a very sunny spot and sat down glancing around and wondering if anyone saw him leave without permission.
Don't really use this site very much, if you need to contact me and I'm not responding through here please try my toyhouse (hunt-er) or my deviant art (Hunt-er)

Check out my art shop! Low prices!
hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:44 pm

Lycan
❝The Silent Warrior❞
gender; Male age; 2 years pack; Moon rank; Warrior sexuality; Bisexual
────────────────────────────────────────────────
mentions; Auriela, Kardia & Dark tagged; Ivann

indentation The male nodded, giving a huffy laugh, "True, that's probably correct." He said, before tilting his head. "So, I never asked you. But why did you chose to be a nursery helper?" It was something he'd wondered for a while, and while there were numerous possible reasons that he could speculate, it all meant nothing unless he heard it from the horse's mouth. His eyes flickered briefly around camp, silently checking on the others, noting the placements of Dark, Kardia, and Auriela. The latter of the three was a wolf he both respected and hated. Lycan respected her skills as a warrior but found her personality - for the most part - to be ugly. So, the male rarely - if ever - flirted with her. Though he would admit all three were beautiful. Lycan mentally snorted, everyone's beautiful in their own way. he thought, turning his attention back to Ivann.

Jynx
❝The Ever Pale Moon❞
gender; Female age; 2 years pack; Moon rank; Scout sexuality; Demi-Androsexual
mentions; None tagged; Moon & Leo

indentation The pale-eyed female smiled and gave both a quick lick on the head, before nuzzling the duo. "I'm pretty good, though I wish that I could have slept in more." She replied. Her tail wagged as she giggled softly, then looked over the two. "But I don't mind waking up early if I get to talk with you two," Jynx added, before laying down in the shade. Tail wagging the female watched the two pups, silently wondering how they would grow up. The female tilted her head for a moment then gave a mischievous little smile. "How would you two like to go on an adventure?" She asked, raising a whiskered brow.

Miles
❝The Hopeful Hunter❞
gender; Male age; 4 years pack; Sun rank; Hunter sexuality; Pansexual
mentions; Anika tagged; Ivana

indentation A hum rumbled in his throat, before he nodded. "Yeah, I can agree with that. And if she gets upset with us, I'll take the blame." He said, adding a stern glare at the end. He shook out his fur for a moment then turned and headed towards the entrance of the pack's camp, motioning for her to follow him with her tail. "Come one." He voices softly, with a small smile. Stepping out of camp, the male quietly thought about places and things to hunt. Large or small, or medium. A growl rumbled in his chest as he thought. "So, what do you feel like today? Hare, Whitetail doe, or Cow Elk. Or maybe a boar?" He asked, ears swiveling in her direction to listen to her answer.

Astral
❝The Burned❞
gender; Female age; 4 years pack; Sun rank; Den-Mother sexuality; Heterosexual
mentions; None tagged; Autumn & Veris

indentation She smiled in return, her tail wagging slightly as she relaxed a bit, the tension in her shoulders flowing away. "I'm doing very well, thank you. I'm just about ready to pop, which is mildly terrifying. But It'll be worth it in the end." She replied, before adding. "At least that's what mother said." Astral shook her head then sat down, glancing at Veris as the other male joined them. She blinked and internally sighed. The female didn't know how to feel about Veris, as he wasn't what she'd expect out of most wolves. The male seemed soft, in more ways than one, which both bothered her and made her want to cuddle him. So her impulses often warred over each other when it came to the male. She shook her head, clearing her thoughts. "Good morning, Veris." She greeted softly, before turning her gaze back to Autumn. "But anyways, one of the healers said that I was a bit on the large side, which is odd as last we checked there was only supposed to be two. And because I'm so large, they're beginning to think that there may be more than two, or possibly two rather large pups." Though both can be just as dangerous.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:51 am

Moon/female/Pup of Moon/Location: Camp/Tags: Jynx/To young for crush and mate/To young for pups/Heterosexual
Moon bounced up from her sitting position and squeaked excitedly, “YES!”

Leo/male/Pup of Moon/Location: Camp/Tags: Jynx/To young for crush and mate/To young for pups/Bisexual (could go either way)
Leo says smiling, “I’m always ready for an adventure.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:40 pm

[XD it's fine; Ivana is open for a hunter trainee, Veris is open for nursery helper trainee]

Ivana- Iva- f- 4- huntress in Sun- Illa (mom), Ivann (younger 1/2 brother)- bi; maybe Spartan soon- mate open- wants pups- mentions: Astral, Autumn, Veris- Tags: Miles

The loyal and loving but stubborn and wild she wolf smiled as she looked at him, then said "How very heroic of you...but no, rally. If you're offering to take the blame, I guess I can't just pass up that offer and say no, right?" she asked. She then walked with him, passing a couple wolves on the way including Autumn, Astral, and Veris whom had just come out. She yawned a bit, then said "I feel like trying for doe or rabbit if that's alright with you."

Veris- Ver- m- 4 y- nursery helper in Sun- homo; Autumn- mate open- has to adopt- Eln x Vela; Ria- may be blind in one eye...- Tags: Autumn and Astral

The loving and caring male yawned and left the nursery. Astral and whoever else might be meant to be there weren't in there. The kind, sweet, fiery and wild at times male sighed. The gentle, playful, sometimes withdraw a nod shy one soon saw Astral and Autumn. The pretty, small, slender black male had a crush on Autumn. He hadn't yet told him, though...He shook his gold and brown eyed head. He then walked his white toed paws in their direction, saying "Good morning," and flicking his white tipped tail.

He smiled as he looked at Astral, and dipped his head respectfully to the mother to be, then looked to Autumn once more. He wondered what they'd been talking about. He didn't ask them, however. He only shook his head, and looked around.

Ivann- Van- m- 2- nursery helper in Moon- Illa, Ivana- homosexual; Lycan- mate open- has to adopt pups- mentions: Illa- Tags: Lycan

The sweet and gentle, pup loving but shy, nervous and anxious pretty, and slender, male flicked his tail gently. The blue and brown eyed smaller silver male twitched black ears, then felt his nose working as well, catching scents. The cuddly male said "I...guess partially because I actually like pups, especially when they're newborns and can't get into any trouble. There can be trouble with them, just it isn't their fault if they get sick or if they get hurt. It's probably on us, or the parents, or even the hunters because if meat is bad then it can go through the milk and make the pups sick. Anyway! My mother was also a nursery helper, except when she was pregnant obviously, and I wanted to be like her."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:43 pm

Ok, Bolt can go with Ivana then. What, what pack is Bolt in
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:10 am

Sorry, Bolt is in Sun pack, a hunter trainee
Don't really use this site very much, if you need to contact me and I'm not responding through here please try my toyhouse (hunt-er) or my deviant art (Hunt-er)

Check out my art shop! Low prices!
hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:21 am

Gotcha, so Ivana can be is Trainer if your ok with it