The Land of the Foxes

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The Land of the Foxes

Postby No one » Fri May 14, 2021 6:38 am

Bailey Burke/female human/Tags: Open/Location: Yard 6/Assigned Yards: Fox pups and Yard 1/Bisexual/No crush yet and not in a relationship currently/No children currently
Bailey grabbed the milk from the counter and looked for a hot towel. As she grabbed a hot towel, she made sure to grab another towel to dry his fur of milk that he will most definitely spill on him. She went to grab a little injection of nutrients for the pup as well as some water and soap. After all, she had to clean the young pup up.

Dakota “Dako”/male/Tags: Blinkk/Location: Yard 2/Assigned Yard: Yard 2/BIG HOMOSEXUAL BOY (poly-open for sure)/Crush: He’s still open, but has a mate/Mate is Blinkk/No pups yet, has to adopt
Dakota smiled and said entwining his tail with his mate, “Yes, I’m so glad it worked out.”

Finnegan “Finn”/male/Tags: Coall, Meraxes, Kipper/Location: Yard 1/Assigned Yard: 1/Bisexual (poly-open)/See if you can figure out his crush/No pups yet, will be adopted father of Kip (Possibly)
Finnegan said to Coall, “Do you think Merxes is mad at me?”

Kipper/male/Tags: Meraxes, Finnegan, Coall, Bailey/Location: Yard 1/Assigned Yard: Pups yard currently/Bisexual/To young for mate and crush/To young for pups
Kipper squeaked in excitement and skittered towards the tail as it moved.

Midori/male/Tags: Yukari/Location: Yard 6/Assigned Yard(s): Which ever ones aren’t taken (3)/Homosexual/Crush is Yukari (Boyfriend?)/No children currently, has to adopt
He felt his cheek grow warm from where his partner’s lips touched his face. He looked over to his boy/girl fried and hugged him real close.

Esmae/male/Tags: Hoku/Location: Yard 6/Assigned Yard: Yard 6/Bisexual/No mate or crush yet, possibly Hoku/No pups currently
Esmae nodded and said, “Precisely. I burrowed deep under it to stay hidden and so they never found me. My fur is a black gray and s I hate to burrow down a ton.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 14, 2021 12:46 pm

Blinkk- 4 y- m- yard 2- Homosexual- mate: Dakota but also poly open- has to adopt (mine will be Nevada and Reno if I’m allowed two)- Tags: Dakota

The blind blonde male blinked, nose and tail twitching a bit. He said "Yeah," then began to think of babies but then shook his head.

Blaine- 2 y- f- Yard 3- Bi- mate: Halsten- pups: Yeti and Lira- was owned but rescued, so has dye stains- Tags: Yukari, Halsten, Midori, Bailey, Quinn

The blonde and cream female twitched her brown ears. She nuzzled her two pups.

Jezzel- 2- f- Yard 2- Bi; open- no mate yet- no offspring yet- Tags: open

The sweet and gentle female flicked her tail. The shy and nervous female blinked blue and brown eyes. The red and white fox barked. She was now feeling bored, no longer occupied by eating.

Coall- 6- m- Yard 1- Bi; open- no mate yet- no offspring yet- Tags: Finnegan and Kipper

The green eyed dark fox said "I...can't really tell."

Hoku- 2- f- Yard 6- Bi; Esmae maybe- mate open- no offspring yet (Starlight and Spirit, hopefully she can have 4)- Tags: open

The caring and loving cream female flicked her black tipped tail. The black ears moved as the fiery and stubborn female said "I don't like cold...but snow is pretty. I wouldn't like having to burrow into it though," she said.

Haaku- 2 y 6 mo- m- Yard 4- Homosexual; open- mate open- has to adopt (Manju, maybe Sorra)- Tags: open

The gentle and kind black fox shook his head. The blue eyes looked around a moment. The stubborn and fiery male then huffed. His white tipped tail moved, and he sat back down once more.

Yukari- 18- genderfluid (m)- Yard 2 and maybe 6- Homosexual; dating Midori- has to adopt kids (would name one Melody)- Tags: Blaine, Halsten, Quinn, Bailey, Midori

The silly and loyal human looked to him with blue and brown eyes. The stubborn and fiery one giggled a bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:04 pm

Halsten
He curls up behind his mate and their pups

Lira
She nurses
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:29 am

Blinkk- 4 y- m- yard 2- Homosexual- mate: Dakota but also poly open- has to adopt (mine will be Nevada and Reno if I’m allowed two)- Tags: Dakota

The blind blonde male blinked, nose and tail twitching a bit. He said "Yeah," then began to think of babies but then shook his head.

Blaine- 2 y- f- Yard 3- Bi- mate: Halsten- pups: Yeti and Lira- was owned but rescued, so has dye stains- Tags: Yukari, Halsten, Midori, Bailey, Quinn

The blonde and cream female twitched her brown ears. She let the pups nurse, and smiled as she looked back at her mate.

Yeti
-nursing-

The sweet and gentle female flicked her tail. The shy and nervous female blinked blue and brown eyes. The red and white fox barked. She was now feeling bored, no longer occupied by eating.

Coall- 6- m- Yard 1- Bi; open- no mate yet- no offspring yet- Tags: Finnegan and Kipper

Hoku- 2- f- Yard 6- Bi; Esmae maybe- mate open- no offspring yet (Starlight and Spirit, hopefully she can have 4)- Tags: open

The caring and loving cream female flicked her black tipped tail. The black ears moved as the fiery and stubborn female said "I don't like cold...but snow is pretty. I wouldn't like having to burrow into it though," she said.

Haaku- 2 y 6 mo- m- Yard 4- Homosexual; open- mate open- has to adopt (Manju, maybe Sorra)- Tags: open

The gentle and kind black fox shook his head. The blue eyes looked around a moment. The stubborn and fiery male then huffed. His white tipped tail moved, and he sat back down once more.

Yukari- 18- genderfluid (m)- Yard 2 and maybe 6- Homosexual; dating Midori- has to adopt kids (would name one Melody)- Tags: Blaine, Halsten, Quinn, Bailey, Midori

The silly and loyal human looked to him with blue and brown eyes. The stubborn and fiery one giggled a bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thє dσctσr » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:01 am

Saka / Female / 2 / No mate or offspring / Tags Open

Saka trembled as the human, much kinder than the one she formally had been cared for by, walked her to what appeared to be a nice open area with other foxes. The human reached down and placed her onto the ground gently. The way she was now being treated confused her a bit, ‘how long will it last?’ She wondered to herself. Cameron wasn’t horrible all the time but if she ever made a mistake that’s when things would get rough. Saka looked around the yard nervously, hoping maybe someone would introduce themselves because she was far too anxious to say anything to anyone first.
♡ ♥ ♡

✿ I am seeking the 09 UR Dog send me a trade with him ✿

∞ ISO C$ ∞

☆ current goal : reach 5000 with my fox hoard ☆

thє dσctσr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:35 am

{Meraxes (Axe)}
She kept moving her tail while licking her fur, attempting to unruffle her fur. She yawned loudly while lowering her head on her paws.
{Caraxes (Car)}
He watched Meraxes, she hasn't shown that side of her in a very long time. But she seemed to be on edge and decided to bolt off to her corner. He sighed, he'd have to treasure that sight for times to come...she'd probably never show it again. Going back to her cold state of mind. Shaking his head lightly, he lowered his head on his paws once more. Keeping a close eye on Meraxes. But she seemed fine, Dreamfyre was in there, she should be handled fairly well.
{Vermax (Max)}
Walking out of his den, he stretched his body out. Making sure to get all the stiffness out of his body before he trotted around. He pawed at a leaf while huffing. His orange and black fur glimmered in the sunlight while he laid down. He turned his orange eyes around the surrounding area. Making sure that he wasn't bothering anyone. Opening his jaws into a wide yawn, shaking his head lightly to make sure he was wide awake.
{Vhagar (Gar)}
Awaking from a nice sleep; she lifted herself off the ground before shaking her fur. Making sure her white fur was as clean as it always has. Usually, she'd groom herself but her eyes were watching Meraxes fairly close. Her ears perked up while her eyes widened slightly, that was a side she hasn't seen in a long time. But Meraxes must've thought she was going to get in trouble because she ran to her corner. After what happened, she went to grooming herself. Her tail resting next to her left leg while she gave her chest a few good licks.
{Dreamfyre (Dream)}
Dream opened his eyes, turning his gaze towards Meraxes. He smiled lightly at what he saw but frowned shortly after when she fled from what she was doing.
"You need to get more confident around people.." He whispered to himself, thinking about how to help her around the caretakers, but at the time. He couldn't think of anyway.
{Sunfyre (Sun)}
Opening her eyes to a voice speaking, moving her head in the direction of the voice. Causing it to look like she was upside down. Which actually was the case. Her eyes flashed while she looked at Dutchess’ eyes; her body felt slightly hot and embarrassed...with the way she looked. Moving her body into a normal laying position. Looking down at the ground, moving her ears back.
“Sorry...I was dozing off again..” Her small form sank into the grass, feeling a bit bad about ignoring her.
{Vermithrax (Ver)}
Vermithrax's tail swished lightly against the grass, while his darkly colored fur glimmered while he lifted his head. Gazing around the yard but he went back to sleeping when there wasn't anyone he wanted to speak with. So his eyes closed while he curled up. Lifting his tail over his face.
{Tyraxes (Ty)}
She slept beside Vhagar, making sure that she didn't panic at all. But turning her lean head around to where she was stretched out the most she could. Still half sleeping and half awake but she fell into a slumber fairly quickly.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:24 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Blinkk- 4 y- m- yard 2- Homosexual- mate: Dakota but also poly open- has to adopt (mine will be Nevada and Reno if I’m allowed two)- Tags: Dakota

The blonde and cream female twitched her brown ears. She let the pups nurse, and smiled as she looked back at her mate.

Yeti
-nursing-

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me