The Land of the Foxes

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The Land of the Foxes

Postby Drogon <3 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:07 am

{Meraxes (Axe)}
"You sure they're around here," She questioned, her eyes narrowed with her looking at the sky, which the sun was fairly bright. Turning her gaze towards Finn. Her pelt got fairly hot, possibly with slight embarrassment. But her eyes glistened lightly before she looked at the ground, "It wouldn't be me, because most males can't deal with my sudden mood changes," She spoke lightly; standing up, looking at the pup fairly closely before she crouched lightly, moving her tail. She walked some distance away, moving her tail over her paws, watching the three foxes while her ears twitched, her grey and brown fur glimmered while she yawned lightly. She was tired but she couldn't sleep when it was daylight out, it'd be fairly hard for her to sleep.
{Caraxes (Car)}
He watched Meraxes, she hasn't shown that side of her in a very long time. But she seemed to be on edge and decided to bolt off to her corner. He sighed, he'd have to treasure that sight for times to come...she'd probably never show it again. Going back to her cold state of mind. Shaking his head lightly, he lowered his head on his paws once more. Keeping a close eye on Meraxes. But she seemed fine, Dreamfyre was in there, she should be handled fairly well.
{Vermax (Max)}
Walking out of his den, he stretched his body out. Making sure to get all the stiffness out of his body before he trotted around. He pawed at a leaf while huffing. His orange and black fur glimmered in the sunlight while he laid down. He turned his orange eyes around the surrounding area. Making sure that he wasn't bothering anyone. Opening his jaws into a wide yawn, shaking his head lightly to make sure he was wide awake.
{Vhagar (Gar)}
Awaking from a nice sleep; she lifted herself off the ground before shaking her fur. Making sure her white fur was as clean as it always has. Usually, she'd groom herself but her eyes were watching Meraxes fairly close. Her ears perked up while her eyes widened slightly, that was a side she hasn't seen in a long time. But Meraxes must've thought she was going to get in trouble because she ran to her corner. After what happened, she went to grooming herself. Her tail resting next to her left leg while she gave her chest a few good licks.
{Dreamfyre (Dream)}
Dream opened his eyes, turning his gaze towards Meraxes. He smiled lightly at what he saw but frowned shortly after when she fled from what she was doing.
"You need to get more confidant around people.." He whispered to himself, thinking about how to help her around the caretakers, but at the time. He couldn't think of anyway.
{Sunfyre (Sun)}
Opening her eyes to a voice speaking, moving her head in the direction of the voice. Causing it to look like she was upside down. Which actually was the case. Her eyes flashed while she looked at Dutchess’ eyes; her body felt slightly hot and embarrassed...with the way she looked. Moving her body into a normal laying position. Looking down at the ground, moving her ears back.
“Sorry...I was dozing off again..” Her small form sank into the grass, feeling a bit bad about ignoring her.
{Vermithrax (Ver)}
Vermithrax's tail swished lightly against the grass, while his darkly colored fur glimmered while he lifted his head. Gazing around the yard but he went back to sleeping when there wasn't anyone he wanted to speak with. So his eyes closed while he curled up. Lifting his tail over his face.
{Tyraxes (Ty)}
She slept beside Vhagar, making sure that she didn't panic at all. But turning her lean head around to where she was stretched out the most she could. Still half sleeping and half awake but she fell into a slumber fairly quickly.
Last edited by Drogon <3 on Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:55 am

Finnegan “Finn”/male/Tags: Coall, Meraxes, Kipper/Location: Yard 1/Assigned Yard: 1/Bisexual (poly-open)/See if you can figure out his crush/No pups yet, will be adopted father of Kip
Finnegan said looking at her, “Think again Meraxes. Is it you?”
He nods and says, “That’s good.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:00 pm

[i guess it could be? It's an actual name though; my older sister had a Japanese friend named that]

Blinkk- 4 y- m- yard 2- Homosexual; Dakota- mate: open (poly)- has to adopt (mine will be Nevada and Reno if I’m allowed two)- Tags: Dakota

The blind blonde male blinked, nose and tail twitching a bit. He said "I heard yelping from one of the other yards...by the way. Do you know what that was about?"

Blaine- 2 y- f- Yard 3- Bi- mate: Halsten- pups: Yeti and Lira- was owned but rescued, so has dye stains- Tags: Yukari, Halsten, Midori, Bailey, Quinn

The blonde and cream female twitched her brown ears, licking her..

Jezzel- 2- f- Yard 2- Bi; open- no mate yet- no offspring yet- Tags: open

The sweet and gentle female yawned a bit, and flicked her tail. The shy and nervous female blinked blue and brown eyes. The red and white fox finished her food.

Coall- 6- m- Yard 1- Bi; open- no mate yet- no offspring yet- Tags: Finnegan and Kipper

The green eyed dark fox said "Yeah, I guess so."

Hoku- 2- f- Yard 6- Bi; Esmae maybe- mate open- no offspring yet (Starlight and Spirit, hopefully she can have 4)- Tags: open

The caring and loving cream female flicked her black tipped tail. The black ears went back, then forward. The fiery and stubborn female said "What, why? Do I look like the kind of fox that sleeps in?" she asked, actually serious.

Haaku- 2 y 6 mo- m- Yard 4- Homosexual; open- mate open- has to adopt (Manju, maybe Sorra)- Tags: open

The gentle and kind black fox thought of the Asian guy again. The blue eyes closed a moment... The stubborn and fiery male then sighed a bit. His white tipped tail moved, and he shook his head.

Yukari- 18- genderfluid (m)- Yard 2 and maybe 6- Homosexual; dating Midori- has to adopt kids (would name one Melody)- Tags: Blaine, Halsten, Quinn, Bailey, Midori

The silly and loyal human looked to him with blue and brown eyes. The stubborn and fiery one smiled a bit. S/he asked "By the way...what time is it now?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:34 pm

No no, I meant that it sounded like a nickname for it. His true name is Midori.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:38 pm

{Meraxes (Axe)}
“You sure...?” She was quite hesitant about her response but she looked at him with her eyes; tail swishing lightly. She kinda just froze there, unsure about what else he would mention. Boy, is her heart racing; she felt like she just ran from a wolf for a few hours. Her chest rising and falling in steady breaths. “It can’t be me...” Her voice was broken and quiet, seemingly sounding like a whimper.
{Caraxes (Car)}
He watched Meraxes, she hasn't shown that side of her in a very long time. But she seemed to be on edge and decided to bolt off to her corner. He sighed, he'd have to treasure that sight for times to come...she'd probably never show it again. Going back to her cold state of mind. Shaking his head lightly, he lowered his head on his paws once more. Keeping a close eye on Meraxes. But she seemed fine, Dreamfyre was in there, she should be handled fairly well.
{Vermax (Max)}
Walking out of his den, he stretched his body out. Making sure to get all the stiffness out of his body before he trotted around. He pawed at a leaf while huffing. His orange and black fur glimmered in the sunlight while he laid down. He turned his orange eyes around the surrounding area. Making sure that he wasn't bothering anyone. Opening his jaws into a wide yawn, shaking his head lightly to make sure he was wide awake.
{Vhagar (Gar)}
Awaking from a nice sleep; she lifted herself off the ground before shaking her fur. Making sure her white fur was as clean as it always has. Usually, she'd groom herself but her eyes were watching Meraxes fairly close. Her ears perked up while her eyes widened slightly, that was a side she hasn't seen in a long time. But Meraxes must've thought she was going to get in trouble because she ran to her corner. After what happened, she went to grooming herself. Her tail resting next to her left leg while she gave her chest a few good licks.
{Dreamfyre (Dream)}
Dream opened his eyes, turning his gaze towards Meraxes. He smiled lightly at what he saw but frowned shortly after when she fled from what she was doing.
"You need to get more confidant around people.." He whispered to himself, thinking about how to help her around the caretakers, but at the time. He couldn't think of anyway.
{Sunfyre (Sun)}
Opening her eyes to a voice speaking, moving her head in the direction of the voice. Causing it to look like she was upside down. Which actually was the case. Her eyes flashed while she looked at Dutchess’ eyes; her body felt slightly hot and embarrassed...with the way she looked. Moving her body into a normal laying position. Looking down at the ground, moving her ears back.
“Sorry...I was dozing off again..” Her small form sank into the grass, feeling a bit bad about ignoring her.
{Vermithrax (Ver)}
Vermithrax's tail swished lightly against the grass, while his darkly colored fur glimmered while he lifted his head. Gazing around the yard but he went back to sleeping when there wasn't anyone he wanted to speak with. So his eyes closed while he curled up. Lifting his tail over his face.
{Tyraxes (Ty)}
She slept beside Vhagar, making sure that she didn't panic at all. But turning her lean head around to where she was stretched out the most she could. Still half sleeping and half awake but she fell into a slumber fairly quickly.
Last edited by Drogon <3 on Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:09 pm

[lol, kay]

Blinkk- 4 y- m- yard 2- Homosexual; Dakota- mate: open (poly)- has to adopt (mine will be Nevada and Reno if I’m allowed two)- Tags: Dakota

The blind blonde male blinked, nose and tail twitching a bit. He said "I heard yelping from one of the other yards...by the way. Do you know what that was about?"

Blaine- 2 y- f- Yard 3- Bi- mate: Halsten- pups: Yeti and Lira- was owned but rescued, so has dye stains- Tags: Yukari, Halsten, Midori, Bailey, Quinn

The blonde and cream female twitched her brown ears, licking her.

The sweet and gentle female flicked her tail. The shy and nervous female blinked blue and brown eyes. The red and white fox barked. She was now feeling bored, no longer occupied by eating.

Coall- 6- m- Yard 1- Bi; open- no mate yet- no offspring yet- Tags: Finnegan and Kipper

The green eyed dark fox said "Yeah, I guess so."

Hoku- 2- f- Yard 6- Bi; Esmae maybe- mate open- no offspring yet (Starlight and Spirit, hopefully she can have 4)- Tags: open

The caring and loving cream female flicked her black tipped tail. The black ears went back, then forward. The fiery and stubborn female said "What, why? Do I look like the kind of fox that sleeps in?" she asked, actually serious.

Haaku- 2 y 6 mo- m- Yard 4- Homosexual; open- mate open- has to adopt (Manju, maybe Sorra)- Tags: open

The gentle and kind black fox shook his head. The blue eyes looked around a moment. The stubborn and fiery male then huffed. His white tipped tail moved, and he sat back down once more.

Yukari- 18- genderfluid (m)- Yard 2 and maybe 6- Homosexual; dating Midori- has to adopt kids (would name one Melody)- Tags: Blaine, Halsten, Quinn, Bailey, Midori

The silly and loyal human looked to him with blue and brown eyes. The stubborn and fiery one smiled a bit. S/he asked "By the way...what time is it now?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:32 am

Bailey Burke/female human/Tags: Quinn, Yukari, Blaine, Halsten, Midori/Location: Yard 6/Assigned Yards: Fox pups and Yard 1/Bisexual/No crush yet and not in a relationship currently/No children currently
Bailey smiled and said, “Do you mind if I look at your two pups right now?”

Dakota “Dako”/male/Tags: Open/Location: Yard 2/Assigned Yard: Yard 2/BIG HOMOSEXUAL BOY (poly-open for sure)/Crush is Blinkk/No mate yet/No pups yet, has to adopt
Dakota said, “Nope, no clue. If I had to take a guess, it was Blaine probably.”

Finnegan “Finn”/male/Tags: Coall, Meraxes, Kipper/Location: Yard 1/Assigned Yard: 1/Bisexual (poly-open)/See if you can figure out his crush/No pups yet, will be adopted father of Kip
Finnegan smiled and said to Meraxes, “Is it you?”
He nods and says to Coall, “An idea what the yelling was about.”

Midori/male/Tags: Yukari, Quinn, Blaine, Halsten, Bailey/Location: Yard 6/Assigned Yard(s): Which ever ones aren’t taken (3)/Homosexual/Crush is Yukari (Boyfriend?)/No children currently, has to adopt
He Smiled and said, “It’s around 9:30 in the morning.”

Esmae/male/Tags: Hoku/Location: Yard 6/Assigned Yard: Yard 6/Bisexual/No mate or crush yet, possibly Hoku/No pups currently
He Blinked and said, “Easy, I was just teasin ya.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:49 pm

The blind blonde male blinked, nose and tail twitching a bit. He said "Oh, yeah, she was pregnant right?"

The blonde and cream female twitched her brown ears, and lowered her head. That, and the fact she wasn't growling or anything, probably meant it was fine for Bailey to check them.

The sweet and gentle female flicked her tail. The shy and nervous female blinked blue and brown eyes. The red and white fox barked. She was now feeling bored, no longer occupied by eating.

The green eyed dark fox said "If you mean Blaine, I believe she was having the pups. It's her first litter, she was probably panicking."

The caring and loving cream female flicked her black tipped tail. The black ears went back, then forward. The fiery and stubborn female said "Okay, okay. Did anyone put our food out yet?" she then asked.

The gentle and kind black fox shook his head. The blue eyes looked around a moment. The stubborn and fiery male then huffed. His white tipped tail moved, and he sat back down once more.

The silly and loyal human looked to him with blue and brown eyes. The stubborn and fiery one smiled a bit. S/he said "So two...and a half hours until lunch?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:19 am

Bailey Burke/female human/Tags: Quinn, Yukari, Blaine, Halsten, Midori/Location: Yard 6/Assigned Yards: Fox pups and Yard 1/Bisexual/No crush yet and not in a relationship currently/No children currently
Bailey smiled and said, “I’ll take that as a yes.” She started off with Lira and began to check the newborn pup over.

Dakota “Dako”/male/Tags: Open/Location: Yard 2/Assigned Yard: Yard 2/BIG HOMOSEXUAL BOY (poly-open for sure)/Crush is Blinkk/No mate yet/No pups yet, has to adopt
Dakota said, “Yes sir.”

Finnegan smiled and said to Meraxes, “Is it you?”
He nods and says to Coall, “Your probably right.”

Midori/male/Tags: Yukari, Quinn, Blaine, Halsten, Bailey/Location: Yard 6/Assigned Yard(s): Which ever ones aren’t taken (3)/Homosexual/Crush is Yukari (Boyfriend?)/No children currently, has to adopt
He Smiled and said, “Yes sir.”

Esmae/male/Tags: Hoku/Location: Yard 6/Assigned Yard: Yard 6/Bisexual/No mate or crush yet, possibly Hoku/No pups currently
He Blinked and said, “Nope. They are to busy with Blaine.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:23 pm

The blind blonde male blinked, nose and tail twitching a bit. He said "Sir?" then giggled.

The blonde and cream female twitched her brown ears. She watched closely at the inspection.

The green eyed dark fox said "It sounds like everything is alright over there now."

The caring and loving cream female flicked her black tipped tail. The black ears went back, then forward. The fiery and stubborn female said "Well, makes sense. Even if the pups are born alright, they still feel the need to check them."

The silly and loyal human looked to him with blue and brown eyes. The stubborn and fiery one smiled a bit. S/he said "Okay, I can make it until then. Should we...go feed the other foxes?" s/he then asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me