The Land of the Foxes

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The Land of the Foxes

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:40 pm

Galaxy: want me to find out which yards never got a caretaker, and tell you? Also, could Esmae and Hoku interact again?)

Blinkk- 4 y- m- yard 2- Homosexual; Dakota- mate: open (poly)- has to adopt (mine will be Nevada and Reno if I’m allowed two)- Tags: Dakota

The blind blonde male blinked, nose and tail twitching a bit. He smiled as he was helped along.

Blaine- 2 y- f- Yard 3- Bi- mate: Halsten- pups: Yeti and Lira- was owned but rescued, so has dye stains- Tags: Yukari, Halsten, Midori, Bailey, Quinn

The blonde and cream female twitched her brown ears, letting the twins nurse.

Jezzel- 2- f- Yard 2- Bi; open- no mate yet- no offspring yet- Tags: open

The sweet and gentle female yawned a bit, and flicked her tail. The shy and nervous female blinked blue and brown eyes. The red and white fox finished her food.

Coall- 6- m- Yard 1- Bi; open- no mate yet- no offspring yet- Tags: Finnegan and Kipper

The green eyed dark fox said "Good, I got that right. Also, to answer you, he's very cute."

Hoku- 2- f- Yard 6- Bi; Esmae maybe- mate open- no offspring yet (Starlight and Spirit, hopefully she can have 4)- Tags: open

The caring and loving cream female yawned a bit as she laid there. Her black tipped tail flicked and moved a bit. The black ears twitched then stopped, and her pink nose twitched. The fiery and stubborn female sighed and looked around.

Haaku- 2 y 6 mo- m- Yard 4- Homosexual; open- mate open- has to adopt (Manju, maybe Sorra)- Tags: open

The gentle and kind black fox thought of the Asian guy again. The blue eyes closed a moment... The stubborn and fiery male then sighed a bit. His white tipped tail moved, and he shook his head.

Yukari- 18- genderfluid (m)- Yard 2 and maybe 6- Homosexual; whoops, yeah, s/he and Midori are dating- has to adopt kids (would name one Melody)- Tags: Blaine, Halsten, Quinn, Bailey, Midori

The silly and loyal human hummed as s/he looked at the pups. The stubborn and fiery one blinked blue and brown eyes. They smiled as they looked to Bailey a moment. S/he then looked to Midori, asking "How are you today?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:42 am

Bailey Burke/female human/Tags: Quinn, Yukari, Blaine, Halsten, Midori/Location: Yard 6/Assigned Yards: Fox pups and Yard 1/Bisexual/No crush yet and not in a relationship currently/No children currently
Bailey smiled and nodded encouragement to Yukari. She looked over to Blaine and said, “You did good Blaine.”

Dakota “Dako”/male/Tags: Open/Location: Yard 2/Assigned Yard: Yard 2/BIG HOMOSEXUAL BOY (poly-open for sure)/Crush is Blinkk/No mate yet/No pups yet, has to adopt
Dakota said smiling, “I saw a new pup over in Finnegan’s yard. Didn’t look to old.”

Finnegan “Finn”/male/Tags: Coall, Meraxes, Kipper/Location: Yard 1/Assigned Yard: 1/Bisexual (poly-open)/See if you can figure out his crush/No pups yet, will be adopted father of Kip
Finnegan smiled and said to Meraxes, “I’ll give you a hint, there close to me right now.”
He nods and says, “Yep.”

Midori/male/Tags: Yukari, Quinn, Blaine, Halsten, Bailey/Location: Yard 6/Assigned Yard(s): Which ever ones aren’t taken/Homosexual/Crush is Yukari (Boyfriend?)/No children currently, has to adopt
He said, “I’m good, how are you?”

That would be a huge help if you could. Yes, we can have Esmae and Haku interact again. Let me get a starter up for him soon.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:06 am

Requote for Mouse:
Madison “Madi”/female/Tags: Open/Location: Yard 5/Assigned Yard: Yard 5/Bisexual/No crush or mate yet/No pups yet
Madison laughed and said smiling, “I’m great. I saw there was a new pup in Bailey’s arms this morning. Pup’s a little squirt if you ask me.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:36 am

Gotcha, take your time. :)
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:02 pm

[Galaxy: I believe just 3 is open, so Midori could have that yard. Yukari totally helps him when needed, though, if that's allowed]

Blinkk- 4 y- m- yard 2- Homosexual; Dakota- mate: open (poly)- has to adopt (mine will be Nevada and Reno if I’m allowed two)- Tags: Dakota

The blind blonde male blinked, nose and tail twitching a bit. He said "Oh! What do they look like?"

Blaine- 2 y- f- Yard 3- Bi- mate: Halsten- pups: Yeti and Lira- was owned but rescued, so has dye stains- Tags: Yukari, Halsten, Midori, Bailey, Quinn

The blonde and cream female twitched her brown ears, letting the twins nurse.

The sweet and gentle female yawned a bit, and flicked her tail. The shy and nervous female blinked blue and brown eyes. The red and white fox finished her food.

Coall- 6- m- Yard 1- Bi; open- no mate yet- no offspring yet- Tags: Finnegan and Kipper

The green eyed dark fox said "Yeah."

Hoku- 2- f- Yard 6- Bi; Esmae maybe- mate open- no offspring yet (Starlight and Spirit, hopefully she can have 4)- Tags: open

The caring and loving cream female flicked her black tipped tail. The black ears twitched then stopped, and her pink nose twitched. The fiery and stubborn female looked around. She seemed to be looking for Esmae possibly.

Haaku- 2 y 6 mo- m- Yard 4- Homosexual; open- mate open- has to adopt (Manju, maybe Sorra)- Tags: open

The gentle and kind black fox thought of the Asian guy again. The blue eyes closed a moment... The stubborn and fiery male then sighed a bit. His white tipped tail moved, and he shook his head.

Yukari- 18- genderfluid (m)- Yard 2 and maybe 6- Homosexual; dating Midori- has to adopt kids (would name one Melody)- Tags: Blaine, Halsten, Quinn, Bailey, Midori

The silly and loyal human looked to her with blue and brown eyes. The stubborn and fiery one blushed a bit. S/he looked to the black haired male then. "I'm good," they said, still shy around him sometimes because they hadn't been dating long.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:31 pm

Gotcha!

IC:
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:16 am

Bailey Burke/female human/Tags: Quinn, Yukari, Blaine, Halsten, Midori/Location: Yard 6/Assigned Yards: Fox pups and Yard 1/Bisexual/No crush yet and not in a relationship currently/No children currently
Bailey smiled and pet the new mother.

Dakota “Dako”/male/Tags: Open/Location: Yard 2/Assigned Yard: Yard 2/BIG HOMOSEXUAL BOY (poly-open for sure)/Crush is Blinkk/No mate yet/No pups yet, has to adopt
Dakota said, “The pup’s pelt was a medium gray and it had half white legs. There muzzle is white and has a White strip going to the top of his head. He has some dark gray spots on the white part of his legs. He has a light gray to almost white stomach and has a white chest. He as a light gray tipped tail and very beautiful light light blue eyes.”

Finnegan “Finn”/male/Tags: Coall, Meraxes, Kipper/Location: Yard 1/Assigned Yard: 1/Bisexual (poly-open)/See if you can figure out his crush/No pups yet, will be adopted father of Kip
Finnegan smiled and said to Meraxes, “I’ll give you a hint, there close to me right now.”
He looked over to Coall and said, “How have you been?”

Midori/male/Tags: Yukari, Quinn, Blaine, Halsten, Bailey/Location: Yard 6/Assigned Yard(s): Which ever ones aren’t taken (3)/Homosexual/Crush is Yukari (Boyfriend?)/No children currently, has to adopt
He Smiled and said, “I brought you one of your favorite meals before I came.”

What is Yuakri’s favorite meal?

Esmae/male/Tags: Hoku/Location: Yard 6/Assigned Yard: Yard 6/Bisexual/No mate or crush yet, possibly Hoku/No pups currently
Esmae grumbled as they were busy with Blaine and thought, they will give me food soon. He looked over to Hoku and walked over with the smile, “Hello Hoku.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:19 am

Galaxystar01 wrote:Requote for Mouse:
Madison “Madi”/female/Tags: Open/Location: Yard 5/Assigned Yard: Yard 5/Bisexual/No crush or mate yet/No pups yet
Madison laughed and said smiling, “I’m great. I saw there was a new pup in Bailey’s arms this morning. Pup’s a little squirt if you ask me.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:12 pm

[Macaroni and cheese! Lol; with meatloaf or a chicken patty]

The blind blonde male blinked, nose and tail twitching a bit. He said "They sound so cute."

The blonde and cream female twitched her brown ears, looking at Bailey.

The green eyed dark fox said "I'm good."

The caring and loving cream female flicked her black tipped tail. The black ears twitched then stopped, and her pink nose twitched. The fiery and stubborn female squeaked. "H...Hello Esmae," she said with a smile.

Yukari- 18- genderfluid (m)- Yard 2 and maybe 6- Homosexual; dating Midori- has to adopt kids (would name one Melody)- Tags: Blaine, Halsten, Quinn, Bailey, Midori

The silly and loyal human looked to him with blue and brown eyes. The stubborn and fiery one smiled a bit. S/he said "Thank you. That was very sweet of you," they then told the green eyed male.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:17 am

Can I just say that Midori sounds like a nickname for MHA Anime Main Character Izumi Midoriya. XD

Bailey smiled at her and said softly, “Your such a beautiful and good girl.”

Dakota said smiling, “The young pup is.”

He nods and says, “That’s good.”

Midori/male/Tags: Yukari, Quinn, Blaine, Halsten, Bailey/Location: Yard 6/Assigned Yard(s): Which ever ones aren’t taken (3)/Homosexual/Crush is Yukari (Boyfriend?)/No children currently, has to adopt
He Smiled and said, “Anything for you.”

Esmae/male/Tags: Hoku/Location: Yard 6/Assigned Yard: Yard 6/Bisexual/No mate or crush yet, possibly Hoku/No pups currently
He smiled and said, “Hi Hoku. I didn’t know you were up at this time in the morning.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me