Shadow of the Moon RP [Always Acepting]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Skarr or Stone

Scar
64%
Stone
36%

Total votes : 11

Re: Shadow of the Moon RP [Always Acepting]

Postby ✯Clexa✯ » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:44 am

oof that is okay
✯Clexa✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skarrred » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:28 am

Skarr | Male | Gray Wolf
He flicked his tail; standing on his own rock. He nodded to Kyro, then Autumn, watching the rest of the pack members.

Osprey | Male | Cat
The toms tail flicked with uncertainty, looking at them both with a rock in his mouth. They were currently..tied. He usually just went with whatever already had the most votes, but that couldn't happen at this point. He looked over at Stone. She had been there alpha for awhile, and was his own species. But, looking over at Skarr, he was stronger then the feline. Wasn't that what packs needed? His tail waved in the air, before finally deciding to drop it over on Skarr's side, and shuffling away. He didn't have any note of them both and didn't really pay attention to his packmates; just fulfilled his duties. So, maybe if he chose the wolf, they wouldn't be mean? Hm..

Lethal |Male | Tiger
The male tiger took one look at the cat, before taking up a stone and tossing it at Skarr, seeing he was much stronger than the cat and his mutual friend. He padded away, glaring around at the others, daring them to retort.
x
x
x
xxxxx
"𝔻𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖, 𝕒𝕤
xxxxx𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕚𝕥."

x
x[/size]
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:40 am

Konn- Moon- ?; wants Alpha (mate)- agender (f)- bi; Leo- SO: open- no pups yet- Kenai is brother- Tags: X

The blue eyed black wolf yawned a bit, and sat up and yawned. They hummed a canine sound as they stood and stretched. They then shook off, and left their den. They went to find some food, and see who actually might be around.

Kenai- Moon- hunter- male- homosexual; Kyro- SO is open- has to adopt pups- Konn is sibling- Tags: X

The blue gray eyed one yawned and shook his head, then sighed. He sat up, then stood and stretched a bit. He then shook out his black and white coat, and yawned once more. He hummed a canine sound, and wondered if he should hunt.

Adrian- Starfall- pup; wants healer- genderfluid (m)- Homosexual; Scrabble- SO: open- has to adopt- Alli is sister- Tags: Alli/open

The amber eyed brown pup wagged at their sister a moment. S/he smiled a wolf smile, then kicked a leg. S/he scratched a bit then yawned, and shook their head. S/he wondered if any of the other pups would come ask to play.

Alliana- Starfall- pup; wants hunter- female- Bi; Swallow- SO: open- Adri is sibling- Tags: Adri/open

The amber eyed ran she pup wagged back at her twin. She sighed a bit when they kicked a leg like that...then shook her head. She watched them scratch and yawn. She herself yawned a bit, then blinked and looked around.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JayJay84 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:24 pm

FROST-

Frost awoke from her sleep, she stretched out and yawned. She crawled out of the log she had found to sleep in. She took a good look around her. For a moment she was unsure of where she was and why she was there. Memories came flooding back. She was alone and she had been walking through the forest for a while now. At that moment something had caught her eye, snapping her head to look her eyes widened. She stood tall and directed her nose towards the creature in hopes on smelling it. She did not know what this creature was. It sure was beautiful though she thought. It flew gracefully through the air. She watched it land on the base of a tree. Tilting her head in curiosity she lowered her body to the ground and slowly advanced forward to the creature still intrigued she remembered something her mother had told her. A butterfly? she questioned if it was the right word. Sadness then dawned on her as she missed her mother. Suddenly, the butterfly flew off "Na-uh Imma get ya" she giggled. She jumped as high as she could, whilst pouncing and bounding in an attempt to catch the beautiful butterfly. She went to Jump, but before she could swat at the butterfly she saw something in the distance, she heard something. She inched closer and saw other wolves, a tiger and cats. Without thinking she lowered herself and backed away. Her heart begging to race she scanned the area to hide and found a tree with a hole. She climbed into it. She still had align of sight of everyone she waited quietly. What was going on seemed important she tilted her head slightly and pricked her ears as she listened.

JayJay84

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:38 am

{Vermithrax}

Vermithrax's darkly colored fur glistened in the sunlight while she kept her self seated beside Pisces. Her ears pinned back while she waited to be addressed. But they didn't seem to have much time to talk to them.
{Pisces}

Pisces' muzzle moved close against Vermithrax's muzzle. Giving her a kind nuzzle while she moved her head right at the ground.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me