Call of the Wild 2.0 (Dog RP, Accepting) No lone dogs please

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Call of the Wild 2.0 (Dog RP, Accepting) No lone dogs please

Postby No one » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:59 am

Long ago lived one group, Gravel Pack. One day, a wolf named Shadow and a wolf named Hades fought on what was a good battle strategy . Shadow thought that they should be a bit merciful to the others, when Hades thought they should be ruthless and beat them down to the ground. The group split. Shadow started her own Pack, Leaf Pack. Hades went to the arid desert lands and started a group of wolves who were willing to get down in the dust called, The Underdogs. From there, they have been sworn enemies and many battles have been fought. Who will you choose? Good or Evil?

Rules:
1. All of Tess’s Rules apply
2. All the Role Play rules apply
3. I control everything that happens on this forum
4. No one can tell someone else how to speak for there character. Worry about your own characters.
5. IF you sign up as a key role in this like a high rank, please post
6. IF you sign up a character and you can’t do the RP anymore, please tell us what you want us to do with your characters or give us a notice that your leaving at least.
7. I don’t do reservations sorry.
8. Any sadistic dogs/dogs who love to kill and laugh about hurting others will be immediately killed off of the forum. Please refrain from signing up any of these types of characters
9. No force mating or sexual abuse of any kind
10. There can only be 4 pups per litter unless you talk to me about your character having more than four pups
11. Please refrain from talking about my decisions. It would be much appreciated so that way I don’t have to worry about the stress and anxiety it brings me. If you have a question or problem, let me know in PM.
12. You may sign up as many characters as you want, but please make sure you can play them all
13. NO GOD MOBBING!! If I see any god mobbing of any sort, I will have a little chat with you.
14. Punishments will be handed out if you break a significant rule
15. Please be respectful of each other and no bullying. Think before you type anything.

Ok... now what each pack is like:

Leaf Pack: They are the swiftest of all the dogs. They have the best kind of Warriors and Hunters/ Huntress. They normally have a keen sense of direction and seem to have a good heart.

The Underdogs: They are ruthless in battle and the normal, Elders and pups eat first thing doesn’t happen in that Pack. They eat whenever and think Elders are a burden.

Ranks:
Leaf Pack:
Alpha: Shadow- Galaxy
Alpha’s Mate: Buck- Furrydogs
Beta: Baxter- Galaxy
Healers (2):
Healer Trainees (2):
Lead Warrior:
Lead Hunter:
Warriors:
StormShade- Galaxy
CloudWillow- Galaxy
Hunters/Huntress:
Phoenix- Stardust
Trainees:
Leo- Galaxy
Fire- Galaxy
Nursery Helpers:
Den-mothers:
Pups:
Elders:
Scouts (3):
Fish- Galaxy
Corentin- Dani
Scout Trainees (1):
Omegas:

The Underdogs:
Alpha: Hades
Alpha’s Mate:
Beta:
Healers (full):
Bella- Galaxy
Sidero- Dani
Healer Trainees (2):
Lead Warrior: Shark- Galaxy
Lead Hunter:
Warriors:
Katara- Furrydogs
Hunters/Huntress:
Trainees:
Nursery Helpers:
Den-mothers:
Pups:
Elders:
Scouts (3):
Scout Trainee (1):
Omegas:

Discussion thread:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4446851
Last edited by No one on Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Call of the Wild 2.0 (Dog RP, Accepting) No lone dogs pl

Postby No one » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:00 am

There is a sign up link it is to come
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:48 pm

Discussion thread isn't working
It says it doesn't exist))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:08 am

Alright, I’ll look at it
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:00 pm

Attention everyone, the RP will start tomorrow. Please wait for me to post first and then you may post.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:34 pm

Galaxystar01 wrote:Attention everyone, the RP will start tomorrow. Please wait for me to post first and then you may post.

Kay
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:47 pm

Where we are is starting the next day after the fight with Bella

IC:

Shadow/female/Alpha of Leaf/Location: Camp/Tags: Open/Heterosexual/Mate is Buck and former was Asher
Shadow, the Alpha of Leaf Pack stepped out of her den. Yesterday’s events was crazy. To her oldest daughter getting hurt, to her battling a Healer from The Underdogs, to finding a new mate. Of course, she would never forget Asher, her first mate. It seemed like fantasy that everything was this way. She needed someone to tell her it was reality and not a dream. She stood outside watching the sun peek out from behind the hills. She looked at the Organise, reddish, yellowish sky and thought, are you still there Asher? She shook her head and sat down. She rustled the leaves underneath her paws and felt wind on her back. IT tickled her fur and she looked at the camp.

Baxter/male/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Bisexual (poly-open)/No mate yet/He does have a crush on both Lexi and Luna, but ya/Beta of Leaf
Baxter slept in the warriors den with his tail curled over his nose. The reality seemed to be slipping away. Him being Beta, losing one of his best friends, the fight with Bella, and everything else. It was only yesterday that it seemed his life was perfect. Asher was still here, there was no immediate threat of The Underdogs, and he was able to live freely with no responsibilities. Now, he had to try and look over his sister’s pups, he was a Beta with so much responsibility, and his best friend, his first crush, Asher, was gone. Dead, the word rang in his ears as he walked out of the Warriors den, seeing if anyone was up. He saw Shadow near her den sitting where she normally calls meetings. Did he want to step down from his duties? Of course not he told himself and shook his head. His thoughts ran in his head and the world seemed to stop for an instant. A ladybug in the ground made sure to him the world didn’t stop.

Leo/Warrior Trainee of Leaf/Male/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Bisexual (poly-open)/Crush is Shia
The white grayish trainee arose in a hurry. He couldn’t wait to start a new day. Leo barked happily as he burst into the clearing. His blue eyes travelled around camp. His mother sat regal on her perch where she calls meetings and his trainer, his uncle, Baxter was standing in the middle of camp, seemingly confused and..... sickly? No no, that’s not it he told himself. He shook his head of the thought and looked around for his sister. She was probably still sleeping god knows where. He then looked for Shai. Shai.... his best friend, his pack mate, and secretly his crush. He looked a bit sad when he couldn’t find her, but he shrugged and put the usual smile back on his face. Yesterday’s events definitely caused tension in the camp, but Leo was there to make it all better. He ran over to the prey pile and grabbed some prey to give to Shai.

Fire/female/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Huntress Trainee of Leaf Pack/Bisexual/No mate/crushes yet
The young trainee awoke to the chirping of the morning birds. She stuffed her ears with moss, but the chirping grew louder. She sighed and then walked out to camp. She stepped on a thorn and growled. Stupid me, there’s thorns in a rose bush. She’d have to get help from the healer’s. Sticking close to the shadows, she limped to the healer’s den. She stopped by the prey pile to grab the healer’s something to eat. She saw Leo come over and get something. Probably for Shai, she thought. She limped towards the healer’s den.

More to come.... Please DNP yet until all of mine are done.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:48 am

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4446853

Here’s sign up just in case you want to make another character
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:38 am

Fish/female/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Bisexual/No mate or crushes yet/Scout of Leaf
Fish shifted in her bedding in the Scout den. She whined slightly at her den. *fades into dream*.
Fish’s heart pounded in her chest, her mind was racing and her legs ached. She heard Bella behind her running, trying to catch the swift Scout. She wailed, “Leave me alone.” Bella howled and then Fish turned back to see two more Bella’s chasing her. She yelped and ran. It was no use with three wolves chasing her. She was tackled by two of the Bella’s and the real one stood on top of her. The wound on her shoulder was split open again. Fish cursed herself and Bella said, “A weakling.”
. Fish yelped as she awoke from her dream. She winced as she shifted. She saw a few drops of red on her moss bedding and thought, great, through my dream my wound opened back up. She cursed herself and felt the sweat on her. She felt a sharp pain go up her shoulder and she winced. The herbs and cobwebs entwined together to help heal the wound was shredded and hanging in taters. Was that dream real, Fish thought.

StormShade/male/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Bisexual/Warrior of Leaf Pack/No mate or crushes
StormShade walked out from the Warrior’s den. The day was a new and he was ready to starts the daily tasks. He saw only a few wolves were up and he shook his head. He dipped his head to the distant Beta, completely ignoring the fact the Beta was just sitting there, looking distant and confused. He walked and grabbed himself some prey. He sat down by the camp entrance and began to tear the tender meat of the rabbit with his razor sharp teeth. He was very dreary still, but he would fight off the nagging tiredness hat knocked on his eyelids.

More to come... DNP. Almost done everyone
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:28 am

CloudWillow/female/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Warrior of Leaf/Bisexual (poly-open)/No mate or crushes
CloudWillow woke to a ray of sun blinding her. She grumbled and trudged out with eye lids still heavy with sleep. She was so tired from last night’s wandering with the mysterious silvery wolf that she was so tired. She walked over to her brother and sat down. She drifted off, but was immediately woken back up by the bark from Leo. She shot the trainee an annoyed look and then turned back to her brother.

Hades/male/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Alpha of Underdogs/Heterosexual/Mate is Persephone
Hades awoke and the powerful Alpha shook with fury. The recent events caused by Bella was not even cleared over. Today, he would hold a trial for the golden retriever mutt or whatever she is. She will pay he thought. At least Persephone would be there to calm him down and help make the final decision. Of course, he had to enlist help from Shark as well. He walked out and howled, “Pack, come to me in the middle. Bella’s trial is starting.”

Bella/female/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Bisexual/no mate or crushes yet/Healer of Underdogs
Bella had slept in a den guarded all night like a prisoner. That didn’t stop the overly cheery demeanor. She giggled as she saw an already annoyed Shark come in to get her for her trial. She crackled as she thought of the multiple pranks she pulled on the Lead Warrior. She slammed mud into his face and squealed happily.

Shark/male/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Bisexual/no mate or crushes yet/Lead Warrior of Underdogs
Shark heard the Alpha’s call and he smiled. He thought, Bella won’t get off easy. The stupid happy go lucky Healer was prancing him since he came to guard her and make sure she didn’t leave the cave since midnight. He was very annoyed and ready for her trial to go underway. He hoped the Alpha would do a good punishment. Shark walked into a lawful of mud. He shook his head to get the mud off and growled. He grabbed her by the scruff and dragged her to the middle of camp, where naturally, Hades waited. He flung her to the ground and he heard her yelp. He sat down and looked at Hades, waiting for his command.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me