Call of the Wild 2.0 (Dog RP, Accepting) No lone dogs please

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Call of the Wild 2.0 (Dog RP, Accepting) No lone dogs pl

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat May 01, 2021 9:48 am

Buck
He licks his mate’s head gently not commenting.

Persephone
Persephone got up and padded out of the den(idk what they were doing before,so....)

Katana
He nuzzles his mate
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 01, 2021 12:50 pm

Leaf

Shai- 1 y 8 mo.- healer trainee- wants healer- f- bi; Leo is crush- wants pups- husky mix- out- Tags: Leo

The sweet and happy but fiery and wild female twitched her ears. Her white tipped tail flicked, and the black dog said "Okay, but...who do we ask?"

Lua- 3- den mother- wants healer- f; w/ Baxter, crush also on Lexi- Summer and Storm + 2 others- has brother elsewhere Canadian Eskimo dog- camp- Tags: Baxter

The sweet and silly but shy and nervous tan female moved black ears. She licked the pups a little more, then watched him go.

Summer- 1 week old?- pup- wants Beta- f- will be Sunstorm- too young- too young for pups- Unknown male x Lua; Baxter is step dad- nursery- Tags: family

The tan eared, black backed and tailed white pup slept.

Storm- 1 week old?- pup- wants healer- m- will be Thunder- too young- has to adopt- Unknown male x Lua; Baxter is step dad- nursery- Tags: family

The tan eared, gray backed and tailed (white tipped) white pup slept.

Underdogs

Celestial- 4- hunter- m- homo; w/ Katana now I think- has to adopt- Panda shepherd- camp- Tags: Katana

The wild and crazy but cuddly and loyal male flicked his tail gently. The slender blue and brown eyed male squeaked.

Solis- 3- loner- m- homo; Phoenix- has to adopt- sister Shiloh in Leaf- Irish red and white setter- out- Tags: Phoenix, Apollo, Cumin, Bella

The loyal but sometimes cruel red and white male said "I...thank you." He blushed a bit, putting his ears back shyly.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Sun May 02, 2021 8:05 am

Phoenix/Male/4 years/Loner/bisexual/crush:Solis/Tags: Solis/Location Crystal river
Phoenix glanced at the river, watching the fish swim past.
Apollo/Male/2 years/Loner/Hetero-asexual/Mate:Bella/Tags: Cumin, Bella/Location Camp
Apollo also noticed Solis' absence, "How about you and Bella keep training?"
Cumin/Male/7 years/Outcast/Hetero/Crush:Yuna(forever and always)/Tags: Bella, Apollo/Location Camp
Cumin nodded his head, "Do you want to train some more Bella?"
Saffron/Male/7years/Leaf warrior/Bisexual/Crush:Shadow/Tags: Baxter, Shiloh/Location Camp
Saffron returned to his group, "Ready to go?" He asked.

I'm really, really sorry for this super late reply I've had major writers block latley ples I've been really busy, so sorry.
Don't really use this site very much, if you need to contact me and I'm not responding through here please try my toyhouse (hunt-er) or my deviant art (Hunt-er)

Check out my art shop! Low prices!
hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 02, 2021 12:35 pm

[stardust: it's fine]

Leaf

Shai- 1 y 8 mo.- healer trainee- wants healer- f- bi; Leo is crush- wants pups- husky mix- out- Tags: Leo

The sweet and happy but fiery and wild female twitched her ears. Her white tipped tail flicked, and the black dog said "Okay, but...who do we ask?"

Lua- 3- den mother- wants healer- f; w/ Baxter, crush also on Lexi- Summer and Storm + 2 others- has brother elsewhere Canadian Eskimo dog- camp- Tags: Baxter

The sweet and silly but shy and nervous tan female moved black ears. She licked the pups a little more, then watched him go.

Summer- 1 week old?- pup- wants Beta- f- will be Sunstorm- too young- too young for pups- Unknown male x Lua; Baxter is step dad- nursery- Tags: family

The tan eared, black backed and tailed white pup slept.

Storm- 1 week old?- pup- wants healer- m- will be Thunder- too young- has to adopt- Unknown male x Lua; Baxter is step dad- nursery- Tags: family

The tan eared, gray backed and tailed (white tipped) white pup slept.

Underdogs

Celestial- 4- hunter- m- homo; w/ Katana now I think- has to adopt- Panda shepherd- camp- Tags: Katana

The wild and crazy but cuddly and loyal male flicked his tail gently. The slender blue and brown eyed male squeaked.

Solis- 3- loner- m- homo; Phoenix- has to adopt- sister Shiloh in Leaf- Irish red and white setter- out- Tags: Phoenix

The loyal but sometimes cruel red and white male lowered his muzzle to the river. His nose twitched a bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:45 am

Buck
He licks his mate’s head gently, "It isn't your fault love, it was out of your control.

Persephone
Persephone got up and padded out of the den(idk what they were doing before,so....)

Katana
He gets up to his paws
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:54 am

Thunder/ Male/ Hunter Trainee/ Leaf/ Tags: open
Thunder was waiting to see what he would be doing today. If nothing, he'd go find someone to play with.

Ciel/ Male/ Omega/ Underdogs/ Tags: open
Ciel was by himself relaxing in a sunny spot.

(Sorry for dissapering! Life got busy and I had to take a break)
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:15 am

I might remake this, but I don’t know. I might end it, but I’m not sure. So I’ll think about it in the week and get back to you all.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me