Packs of Dawn [Rp, Always accepting!]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Packs of Dawn [Rp, Always accepting!]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:42 pm

Should I repost again?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoccerWolf » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:52 am

SoccerWolf wrote:Whisper | Male | Warrior | Tags: Moon, Sun, Finch, Rebel

Whisper sprinted back to the camp, skidding through the entrance, he looked wildly around for Moon. she had just padded back into her den. He crossed the clearing in two bounds, not looking to see if Sun was following him. He Slowed when he came close to the Alpha's den, he swallowed and pushed his way in. "Moon! I'm sorry to interrupt, but I need to speck with you!" His ears twitched with frustration, they weren't moving fast enough.

Moon | Female | Alpha | Tags: Rebel, Whisper, Sun stealer, Finch

Moon looked at the warrior, he looked scared, Moon knew she should speck with him. She got up and licked Rebel between the ears, " Very well Whisper, but Finch will be joining us. Rebel you can either stay here or go play with the other cubs." Moon said looking from Whisper to Rebel. "Finch and I will just be a moment okay?"

Alpine | Female | Ap Hunter | Tags: Roxy, Miyo

Alpine's ears and tail drooped a little. "You think I can't catch one?" She looked down. "Well I'll prove to you that I am the best hunter in Snowfall pack!" She bounded forward, onto a rock that they were all passing. Standing proudly she looked down at the older hunters, then Alpine burst out laughing.

Okay here is mine. I you all would like to repost you last post that would be helpful! <:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ
ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀᴛʜ, ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴜꜱᴛ
ᴛᴀᴋᴇ. ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇʏ ʀᴀɪɴ
ᴄᴜʀᴛᴀɪɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
ʀᴏʟʟꜱ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ
ᴛᴜʀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ
ɢʟᴀꜱꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ
ꜱᴇᴇ ɪᴛ. ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ꜱʜᴏʀᴇꜱ,
ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ, ᴀ ꜰᴀʀ
ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ
ᴀ ꜱᴡɪꜰᴛ ꜱᴜɴʀɪꜱᴇ."

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

She/her-Bi/Slytherin/Sports
SoccerWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:58 am

Furrydogs12 wrote:Rebel
He nods lays down.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:59 am

LunaClaw wrote:Pollux
He nods and pads out
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mechanical_Hive » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:30 am

star
"make sure u stay hidden" she told pollux
Mechanical_Hive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:52 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:Storming- Storm- 2- Healer- m- homo; likes Shadow- out- Tags: Shadow

The pretty gray patched white male continued to flick his tail a bit, and green eyes focused. The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous male continued to follow.

Leela- loner- 4- f- bi; open- out and about- Tags: open

The pretty brown she wolf yawned a bit and blinked beautiful blue eyes. She sighed and looked around for a small moment. She then stopped, and flicked her tail a couple times as she hummed sweetly to herself. The fire fearing female then sighed and shook her head.

Maya- Nightfall- 2- hunter- bi; Isa is mate- camp- Tags: Isa

The sweet and gentle brown female sighed as she laid with her mate. She sighed a bit then, and shook her head. "We should probably get up...To eat breakfast and what not."

Nanika- Loner, then Nightfall- 4 mo.- f- pup- bi; open when older- will be found by Maya and Isa- twin Alluka, other siblings missing- Tags: Alluka/open

The sweet and playful but stubborn and fiery pup whined...The pretty black pup with the blinded eyes sniffed at Alluka.

Miyo- Winter crest- 4- Hunter- male- homo; Aza is mate, will have another too soon- Maya is his younger sister- out- Tags: Alpine and Roxanne

The white tipped tail flicked and he sighed, then smiled at Alpine. He smiled as he watched her, being sure she didn't hurt herself, then glanced too Roxanne.

Jessaa- Winter crest- 6 months- pup- female- bi; open for crush- Jonah is twin- adopted by Miyo- camp- Tags: x

The red pup twitched brown ears as she slept, and flicked her tail. The brown tip stood out, obviously because its darker then the rest. The brown eyes were closed, and her white paws moved a bit. The white muzzled pup whimpered a bit in her sleep...then quieted and settled.

Jonah- Winter crest- 6 months- pup- male- homosexual; likes Rebel and maybe another- Jessaa is twin- adopted by Miyo- camp- Tags: x

The light red pup yawned and blinked blue and brown eyes as he laid on his side. The white on his forehead stood out, just like the black and her brown. He yawned a bit, and happened to just keep lying there. His black ears and black tipped tail moved a couple times, then he stopped.

(Nanika is in there, yennefer said she’d post Alluka too)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me