★ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎𝐵𝐸𝑁𝐸𝐴𝑇𝐻 𝑈𝑆

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ★ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎𝐵𝐸𝑁𝐸𝐴𝑇𝐻 𝑈𝑆

Postby Shadow17 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:57 pm

𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚎 - 𝟸 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 - 𝙵𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 - 𝙰𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚊’𝚜 𝚙𝚞𝚙

Jade rose as she heard Lenora ask if they wanted to hunt. “A hunt sounds nice.” she said, stretching her legs. She was ready to run. She needed it. And as she looked at the others waking, she saw they needed it too. They needed to hear the prey, not the earth’s ever-growing song.
Shadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:50 pm

Kayla watches Lenora expressing body language signals indicating that prey was nearby, her tail wagging slightly with excitement. She follows her mother as they follow the scent, slowly retaining her excitement so she can focus on something serious like feeding the pack.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:20 pm

Kipper/male/Tags: open/Location: Camp/Pup/Bisexual/To young for mate and pups and for formal crushes
Kipper ran out of the nursery in search for someone to play with.

Others in a sec....
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:25 pm

ᖇᑌᗷᗩ

Oh, was it time to hunt! Yep- there were the signals that something had been found. Perking up his ears, he followed Lenora with a heavy step of his paws, tail sweeping back and forth above the ground in a mixture of anxiety and excitement. He may get to hunt something and be useful for the pack!!...or he could miss, making even more of a mess of things. Ruba greatly didn't want to mess this up. He didn't have the elegant stride of Lenora, or the agility of many of his packmates.
Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me