☆ ── ❝ AGAINST ALL ODDS ))

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

☆ ── ❝ 004 ))

Postby wildsight » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:56 pm

━━ DUBAKU !!
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      3 y/o | male | coalition | no mate | tags; kubu, makosa, jupiter
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      ━━Dubaku continued to follow after his brothers, as they neared their oldest brother Jupiter. He slowed as they reached him, his tail swaying slowly. “Indeed we were.” He said, though his eyes narrowed a bit at Kubu’s words toward him. He tossed the idea about making a reply around for a few moments, before discarding it. He’d ignore it for now, though his face said that he wasn’t amused by it. He rolled his eyes as yet again, Kubu and Makosa were back to their old antics, already starting up again. He should have known that food would brighten their mood, but still could they not act just a tad more mature? Seeing Makosa shove Kubu just to be annoying, clearly answered his question. No.

━━He settled down nearby, his whiskers twitching as he watched their eldest brother. He muttered something under his breath, specifically about ‘getting along’ even though he could tell Jupiter was somewhat joking, though he snorted at Kubu’s reply. Resting his head on his paws, he was content to doze until they got to business, but he wouldn’t have to wait for very long. At Kubu’s question his ears pricked and he turned his attention to Jupiter. The older lion was quiet for a moment, before slowly answering. He raised his head in curiosity, but his interest was quickly washed away once he declared to discuss the idea later. Oh great. Who knew how long that would be, especially with two particular cubs.

━━Honestly he was beyond ready to get started with their plan of revenge, he was going to show the whole Safiri pride that they had made a horrible mistake in killing his former pride, he’d show no mercy. Absently, he raked his claws along the ground, leaving deep claw marks along it. His attention was drawn away from his thoughts once Jupiter signaled that he was finished and he rose to his paws and began approaching their meal.

━━He padded over to the opposite side his brothers were on and began tearing off chunks of meat, gulping it down hungrily. He hadn’t even known he had been so hungry until now, though he guessed his mind was occupied with other thoughts beside that. Soon enough, he had eaten his fill and left the carcass. Padding over to where the rest of his brothers were, he sat down rather heavily and let out a sigh. Finally. Now they could get down to business. “So...you said you had a plan Jupiter. If we’re all finished, I think it’s a fine time to hear it now.” He said, with a flick of his tail. Hopefully neither of the other two would complain about this, but he was pretty sure that they were both just as ready for this as he was.
      ━━ FARAJA !!
      4 y/o | female | safiri pride - member | no mate | tags; kahn
      ━━Faraja tilted her head a bit at the lion, who seemed rather nervous. That was a tad odd, but then again he wasn’t the most social, so perhaps it would take a bit for him to relax. Thankfully, she was quite the patient lioness as if she’d been another, she might have very well snapped at him. She had to say, sometimes it was hard to believe Kahn was the brother of Sultan the pride’s king, but the two shared a few similarities which could make one think otherwise. She nodded a bit at his words, her tail brushing the ground as she sat there. She watched as the male puffed out his chest and showed off his long mane. She had to admit, long manes were impressive, but she was quite used to this behavior so didn’t make a show of her amazement.

━━At the male’s sudden move, her gaze quickly snapped toward the direction he was looking in and before she knew it, he had caught something. She blinked, her eyes holding a curious light as she waited for him to reveal whatever it was. It was a small mouse, one that had strayed too close to the lions for its own good. Whiskers twitching as he offered her the mouse, she thought over the idea. Not wanting to disappoint him she replied, “Well, why not? Of course.” She said. “I guess I’ll need something to start off the day with, since I’ll have to be joining the others for a hunt soon. Hunting for the pride is no easy task.” She noted, her tail swaying slowly. Her ears flicked upon hearing the queen’s words. Seems like she wouldn’t be going hunting right away. Oh well, that was alright. She could use a drink anyway. Turning back to the male she nodded in the direction of the gathering lions. “Should we head over?” She asked, slowly rising as she inquired about his thoughts on joining the rest, even though they didn't have much of a choice, really.
      ━━ APARAA !!
      1 y 6 m/o | female | safiri pride - princess | no mate | tags; acacia
      ━━Aparaa was still resting in the same place she had been all morning, though she was somewhat dozing at this point. Nothing had caught her interest so she had quickly gotten bored of watching her fellow pridemates and soon her eyelids grew heavy. Unfortunately, laying in the sun for too long could make one sleepy and this often happened to the young lioness. She had been dozing for quite awhile, before a sudden voice interrupted her dozing. She awoke with a start, shaking her head and blinking rapidly as her eyes adjusted to the brighter light. Gaze flickering left and right, it finally rested on her younger sister Acacia. "Oh Acacia." She muttered, before tilting her head slightly at her question. Go? Go where? She cast her gaze around and noticed the rest of the lions gathering together. No time for questions, she was probably already late enough as it was. "Of cour-" Before she could finish her sentence, the younger lioness tried to pounce on her in which she quickly rolled out of the way. "Hey! I thought we were leaving now, not play fighting!" She said, quickly rising to her paws and swiped one at her sister as she did so.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆ ── ❝ 007 ))

Postby direwolf. » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:24 am

x
      𝐴𝐶𝐴𝐶𝐼𝐴
      xx
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      female.xxsix months.xxsafiri princess.xxmentions: --xxtags: zuka, aparaa
      xxxxAcacia had smiled brightly at her mother's words, amused when her mother commented that she might confuse her for a little bird. She may be a little bit of a messy eater, but it was hard not to tear into her kill which such eagerness.

xxxxAn "oof" has escaped the young lioness as her sister rolled out of the way before she could tackle her. She hopped back up to her paws and turned around to face her. She tried to dodge her sister's swipe, but she was still tapped on the side. "What's wrong with a little bit of both?" She chimed in, approaching her sister to affectionately rub her cheek against her. "Can we play when we get back?" She added in a plea, gazing up at her older sister with her big brown eyes. Her sister may be a year old than her, but she liked to wrestle with anyone despite their size. She would even hunt her uncle on occassion.

x
      𝐵𝐴𝑆𝑇
      xx
      female.xxfive years.xxsafiri member.xxmentions: --xxtags: nami, kiira
      xxxxNoticing Kiira approaching them, Bast gave her a chuff of greeting. When Kiira asked if she could join them, she nodded her head. "Of course we don't mind, we were talking of naps." She responded, giving a flick of her tail. She gazed over at the king and queen, noticing that they were about to get moving to the waterhole. She was definitely ready for a good drink.

x
      𝐾𝑈𝐵𝑈
      xx
      male.xxthree years.xxcoalition brother.xxmentions: --xxtags: makosa, dubaku, jupiter
      xxxxAs he was about finish eating his fill, Kubu heard Dubaku speak up. It seemed like their brother was also eager to hear of Jupiter's plan. Moving away from the carcass, he laid down on his side and began to lick the blood from his paws. "I'm ready to hear this plan." He agreed, lifting his head slightly to gaze over at their older brother. Finally, it would be time to strike. Whatever this plan may be, he was already on board with it. He knew Jupiter would not steer them wrong.

Last bumped by direwolf. on Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:24 am.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me