🎵Song of the Moon🎵 Wolf pack rp Accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: 🎵Song of the Moon🎵 Wolf pack rp Accepting

Postby ThousandSounds » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:58 am

Dark Void

Karper Gray | Hunter | Male/Brute | 31 moons | Tags: Razzberry
After his brother had left Karper resumed his rest for just a little moment longer before rolling over on his back to cloud gaze. A tender smile forming on his lips "Wowh.. It's beautiful.." he breathed in awe, always admiring and taking in the wonders along with the beauty in life. He remained that way for a while as he softly hummed what could only be described as a lullaby to some. The grey pelted Male took a breath of peace. But he knew he had a job to fulfill, work to be done and Mouths to feed sooner or later. Luckly, he wouldn't be getting up merely for a drink by the nearby water source, It would give him a chance to visit the pack's lead huntress - Liannah and ask her if anyone will be sent out hunting anytime soon.

And so he did, He got up and shook his fur into order, tidying himself up to look presentable to the rest of his packmates, sure maybe it wasn't that important or a obligation, but He felt like it would be the right thing to do. Especially if he happens to cross paths with the pack Alpha, oh gods what a disaster would it be to sport messy and clumpy fur! I mean it would have to be pretty bad meeting your authorities while looking unpresentable, It could send the mixed message of dishonor or worse.
Chuckling to the thought of how his brother always told him he's over thinking things. Finally ready, clean and stretched he was ready to get to work.

'First stop the watering hole!' he thought to himself as he trotted, almost as if he was bitten by a joy bug, he was in a very good mood today. Yet of course he still continued to hum a couple of melodies 'Til he got to the watering hole. Carefully stepping down toward the refreshing fluid he ducked down and had himself a couple of sips, each one seemed to feel better than the last, Was he more thirsty than he thought?

Having recieved his much needed refreshments he licked his lips and with great caution backed up until he was in the clear, he sighed a little heavier than intended "Now where would Mad'am Liannah reside if she was on camp ground..." he looked down slowly beginning his walk cycle to move into a trot again, it felt good to be active and move around a little quicker. "Well she must be in the Hunters campsite.." he figured as he perked up. Moving his paws with ease he settled on yet another melody while making his way.

While happening to pass by the Nursery he overheard a female's concerned tone in a whimper. Slowing down he cautiously approached the nursery. Noticing the soon to be mother his expression softened to a sympathy as she mentioned a potential mate. As he advanced closer he spoke in a tone of ease and tenderness "Greetings Ma'am.. My deepest apologies - I don't mean to intrude, but I was passing by and couldn't help over hearing distress in your graceful tone. Are you alright?" the tall male began, making his presence known. Trying to ask politely without invading personal space.

Kapro | Fighter | Male/Brute | 32 moons | Tags: Open
As he marched, patrolling, His thoughts went back to some of the events during the escape. Sure some chose to stay, others were forced into staying, Someone in particular he had on his mind. Feeling pity they couldn't escape with everyone else. Losing track of reality he became walking somewhere on autopilot as he became completely oblivious to the world around him. Stepping on a branch causing it to snap startled him enough to bring him back to reality. Well then, he was most definitely out of the territory bounds. This could spell trouble if he's not cautious.

And yet that's when he realized Bear Claw pack border weren't located too far away either, He couldn't risk being seen, heard, or even scented near the pack so he turned back before making a different round. He wasn't about to put his pack at risk, even with his scent masked by the mud, dirt and grass he had on him and rolled around in. He just wasn't willing to chance it, especially after everyone had such a hard time since the escape. He could only guess if he remembered correctly settling down wasn't any easy at first either. But he still kept a a close eye in the nearby area to make sure no one decides to ambush or wander in like they'd own the world.

Liannah and Meillas remain the same..
ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger 9 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:02 pm

- Dark Void -

Storm Runner, healer: location, camp : feeling, curious, amused : tagged, Meillas

Storm Runner had been considering going out for a quick walk to grab a drink, licking at his lips at the thought of some nice, cool water. It wasn't like it was overly warm out or anything, there still being snow on the ground in some spots of the territory. Oh, but he was a sucker for some nice, cool water. It would be particularly frigid still, with it being early spring. He longed for his former home in the mountains for a moment, where it was cool year round. Ah, but he was happier here, with this pack. It was nice, kind of like having one massive family that looked out for each other.

Drawn out of his thoughts by a rustle in the brush, he looked over, bemused, to see Meillas crouching there. Storm got up from his spot, padding over on silent paws, peeking down at her with a lopsided smile. "What on earth are you doing?" He asked with a small giggle, reaching out a paw to boop her on her nose. "Were you trying to sneak up on me?"

Snowfall, hunter: location, camp : feeling, sheepish : tagged, Liannah

"Oh!" Snowfall blinked open her eyes only to find her lead huntress staring down at her. She felt her fur grow warm in the sudden embarrassment to have been caught snoozing so late into the morning. She fumbled with her words, anxiety growing sharply. Liannah flopped down next to her in the grass, however, and Snowfall was startled, confused. But then it hit her - she was no longer in Bear Claw. She wouldn't be punished for having a lazy morning. All at once the tension flooded out, and she relaxed back down in the shady patch. "Oh, yes. I was out for quite a bit doing some night hunting. It's my favorite time to be out, everything is so soft and calm." She admitted shyly. Liannah had joined as a rouge, and while her hunting skills were impeccable she wasn't near as strict as Snowfall's former lead hunter had been. It was a nice change, to be treated as part of a team instead of a player to be positioned.

- Bear Claw -

Thistle, fighter: location, camp : feeling, restless : tagged, Ace, Beast

"The two of us will probably be fine on our own." Thistle wasn't particularly worried about them being attacked or anything. The only pack nearby was Dark Void, and it wasn't like those wolves were particularly interested in getting near Bear Claw borders. Though there were a few rogues around, she also doubted any of them would chance two trained fighters. The worst that could happen would be if they chanced across a bear, and even then they'd not be taking it on alone. "Lead the way." She nodded at Ace and bowed goodbye to her alpha.

Misty, pup sitter: location, camp : feeling, awkward : tagged, Amethyst

"Hey, Amethyst." Mist smiled at her, tipping his head to the side afterwards, a look of concern crossing his face. "Are you alright?" She certainly seemed frustrated, and he wondered at what male she had been talking about. Beauty had left camp some time ago, had Amethyst seen her leave with someone that he had missed? Or was she talking about some previous interaction? Either way, he was glad Beast hadn't hit her as well.
Ranger 9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThousandSounds » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:38 pm

Liannah | Lead huntress | Female/Fae | 29 moons | Tags: Snowfall
"O! I could not agree more," she lightly nosed Snowfall's head, "It's a very pleasant time to be out hunting during the night, I'm still trying to figure out whether the rumors of; Prey activity in creasing during night periods are true" she giggled as her tail lightly flicked in joy. "Did you manage to catch something?" she asked in curiosity, her tail wagging eagerly to hear either answer - Though she was very confident in the fact the huntress did indeed catch some typa-prey.

Meillas | huntress | Female/Fae | 30 moons | Tags: Storm Runner
Flinching at the sound of getting caught she looked up at the male and her fur heated up in a blush upon the nose boop. "O-oh! I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intrude or any-anything" She tried to think of a way to answer his question, "I was just passing by and Decided to check if anyone's still in the area" While yes she was telling the truth, what she left out was that she was hoping to see him, and mission accomplished. See 'em, Meet 'em, Be awkward. "I couldn't help but notice you alone out here" she slowly began to straightening back into a standing position.
ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _.sulfur._ » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:49 pm

Ezrah~fighter~19 moons~ tagging: kapro
Ezrah was checking borders when on a patrol and she noticed another wolf. she took a small glance and it was a wolf from her pack, who? she wasnt sure who, but they looked familiar. she wasnt sure weather to come over there or not, so she purposely snapped a branch that was on the floor trying to get their attention.
_.sulfur._

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:51 pm

Cassius
48M/4Y - Lead Fighter - Dark Void - Location: Camp
Tags: Onyx - Mentions: Kendall & Destiny

Shaking out his multicolored fur, Cassius stepped out of his den glancing around the camp. He'd awoken later than usual today, but that was no matter to him. As he stepped out of his den he paused, brilliant green eyes flickering around camp searching for either Kendall or Destiny. Seeing that neither were in camp he mentally sighed, before huffing as he spotted Onyx sitting on a boulder that over loved the camp. His lips twitched downwards as he distinctly remembered having ordered the older male to watch over the camp the night before. Cassius really hoped that the male hadn't been awake this whole time.
Shaking his head, the tri-colored male padded up to the older male and huffed," What are you still doing awake? Go get some sleep. You're excused from duties until you get a good couple hours of sleep. I don't need you falling asleep on duty." He paused then tilted his head slightly. Should probably get some training done, I'll call the fighters in a bit. But first, a patrol should be sent out. Cassius figured that if Destiny and Kendall weren't here, then they were probably out patrolling. So instead of the usual three patrols before noon, it would only be one. I can do two bouts, one with one half of the fighters now and the other after their patrol.

Cady
48M/4Y - Hunter - Dark Void - Location: Camp
Tags: Storm Runner & Meillas - Mentions: Blackflame

The creamy-blonde pointed female sighed as she stepped back into the packs camp, a goose, and two hares in her jaws. Hare's had been the easy catch, hunting those were like second nature to her. It was the goose that gave her trouble. She honestly hadn't been expecting to run into one. There had been a few others there two, and they had attacked her when she'd started hunting the one she had. Cady snorted, then groaned as she set her catches down before looking around for Blackflame or Storm Runner. She quickly spotted Storm Runner or just Storm, though she noticed that he was speaking with her fellow huntress Meillas. She sighed, noting that Blackflame wasn't around, so she'd have to go to Storm, not that she minded. Stiffly padding over to the two, Cady padded over limping slightly like always.
Ears flickering as she came to a stop about a foot from the two wolves, she quietly cleared her throat then spoke. "Good morning, Storm, Meillas." She greeted the two wolves, before turning her attention onto Storm. "I had a run-in with some rather vicious geese, could you look me over a little?" She knew that one or two of them had gotten in a good bite, she could smell the blood, but she hadn't stopped to check herself.

Carvel
48M/4Y - Beta Male - Bear Claw - Location: South Border
Tags: Open - Mentions: Soulfire & Beast

Carvel paused as he came across the faint scent of a cougar and huffed. Realistically he wouldn't be able to take on the thing alone if he ran into it, but with the help of at least three others, they could probably scare it off the territory. Letting out a soft hum, Carvel shook his head, then shook his head and began to follow the cougar's trail. He at least needed to be able to tell if it had left the pack territory or not. As he padded along, his mind wandered. Silently realizing that he'd seen Soulfire leaving camp not long after he had. He'd still been half asleep when he'd left camp, but like always had rounded onto a boulder outside the camp that he often watched pack-mates enter and exit camp from. He grimaced and shook his head, he really hoped that he wouldn't miss the omegas tongue lashing.
That train of thought led him to thoughts of Beast. The younger male was a good alpha in his mind, he despised weakness. Though Carvel knew the younger male had some more learning to do. As his father once said to him. The strength of the wolf is the pack. And the strength of the pack is the wolf. Vel came to a stop as one last thought flashed through him. As long as our weakest link is stronger than Dark Voids Weakest link, we will prevail.

Corliss
48M/4Y - Omega - Bear Claw - Location: Camp
Tags: open - Mentions: Beast, Mist, Amethyst, Beauty, and Soulfire

A shiver ran down her spine as she watched Amethyst pad away from Beast and head into the nursery where Mist was. Part of her missed talking with the two wolves. Cor had once upon a time, considered her fellow pup-sitters as friends. She'd loved working with Mist, his stories always took her back to her pup days, and was thankful for his honesty. Amethyst was in a way a lot like her elder siblings, both in looks and similar personalities. And beauty, well Beauty was a soft soul, that Cor could relax with. But after she'd tried to leave and been quickly demoted to Omega, she'd taken to staying away from her past work-mates. Though that didn't mean that she didn't miss them.
Shaking her head, she sat just outside the den where she slept. It wasn't far away from Soulfires, and Liss knew that technically they should be sleeping in the same place, but Liss had never like the female. So she tended to be rather harsh towards her. Which was odd for her, but at this point expected. Shaking her head, Corliss turned her gaze away from the others, her brown gaze flickering around the camp.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:40 pm

Tainted~Wings wrote:Dark Void Pack

Kendall||fea||alpha||tags: Bane, cobalt
She crept forward to see cobalt close to the border. “Bane, come here. I think we have a friend,” she said. She looked back to him. “I think it is cobalt.”

Razzberry||fea||nursers||tags Jewel, Karper
She jumped not expecting Karper. "Oh Karper please just call me Razz," she said," I'm just worried Ragen will break his promise and tell Beast that I was expecting when I ran."

Outsiders

Crow||brute||rogue||tags:beauty
He tilted his head. “If you believed she would be capable of such position why wouldn’t you help her become more than she is? What do you think I meant?” He asked taking a step towards her. “And Ragens ex mate Razz? Remember her? She’s expecting. Dark Void took her in. I don’t know if you would relay it to Ragen or your alpha whichever you think is essential.” He paused. “ they’ve grown in number. They are safer and stronger if your alpha were to attack.”

Bear Claw Pack

Soulfire||fea||Omega||tags: Corliss
The fea was aware of her denmates presence. She knew the other fea had a dislike for her. Why she hadn't known. Maybe because she was she was only demoted because of her pupish nature.

Blast||brute||fighter||tags:Beast
He nodded and sat his post by the omega den

color=#800080]Ragen||brute||Delta||tags:open[/color]
He saw everything, the attack on the omega, him placing the guard on her. This was why he trudged on. Why he didn't speak of his exmate. He argued with her on leaving but she left in the middle of the night.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger 9 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:40 pm

- Dark Void -

Storm Runner, healer: location, camp : feeling, cheerful, professional : tagged, Meillas, Cady

"Oh, just for now, really." Storm Runner shrugged lightly, his eyes sparkling. "Kendall went out with Thordane, I think Bane followed them, and some of the hunters are already up an about. Everyone else just needs to wake up." He smiled, bright and perky, clearly an early riser himself. Storm didn't mind being alone, he'd been alone for so many moons before now anyways, and it was one of his secret favorite things, watching the camp come to life around him in the mornings.

He was about to ask Meillas about what she had planned for the day, considering asking her to accompany him on his walk later, when he spotted Cady making her way towards them. Instantly he perked up, straightening his posture and nodding to her, able to sense that she was coming to him with purpose. It wasn't much longer before she was close enough for him to spot the bites she mentioned. "Of course, if you would follow me into the den?" He replied, leading the way into the healer's den. "Stand here for me." He directed her to a clear spot and did a quick circle around her, sniffing at the bite marks. Satisfied that none were horribly deep, he picked out some water soaked moss, gently dabbing at and around each bite to clean it out. Getting in close like this gave him the opportunity to confirm they were mostly shallow. Her fur had protected her from the worst, but he was sure they stung something awful.

"There, all clean." He stepped back, satisfied, dropping the used moss off to the side to dispose of afterwards. "Honestly they should start to heal up within the day's end, and as long as you don't go rolling in anything they shouldn't get infected. If you'd like anything for pain I can give you something, but they should also stop stinging soon if they already haven't." He collected some cobwebs to drape over the few bites that were still bleeding but he wasn't really worried about any of them. "If they still bother you by the end of the day come see me or Darkflame before you go to bed." He could also check on her again tomorrow morning but he doubted the bites would get infected.

Snowfall, hunter: location, camp : feeling, relaxing once more : tagged, Liannah

Snowy smiled shyly at her lead huntress, ducking her head and tucking her nose under her front paws. "I caught a rabbit." She admitted, peeking up at her. "I'll admit, I wasn't trying too hard, I mostly wanted to enjoy the night." She confessed, giggling a little bit, feeling that strangely welcome thrill of sharing this with Liannah almost as if she were sharing a secret. And it felt like one. Back in Bear Claw she would never have been able to just go hunting for the thrill of it, to enjoy the wind in her fur and the thrill in her veins. She'd have had to follow a regimented schedule and focus singularly on the task of feeding her pack. It had felt more like a recreational sort of activity, hunting because she enjoyed it, instead of hunting so she was not yelled at.

"I'm good to go back out again though if you want me to?" Snowfall offered. Her rabbit hadn't lasted long at all and she herself hadn't eaten yet today. There were a few other hunters out already but their pack could use a good night of feasting. It was always good to keep their strength up. Especially with the threat of Bear Claw over their shoulders as always.

Ranger 9 wrote:- Bear Claw -

Thistle, fighter: location, camp : feeling, restless : tagged, Ace, Beast

"The two of us will probably be fine on our own." Thistle wasn't particularly worried about them being attacked or anything. The only pack nearby was Dark Void, and it wasn't like those wolves were particularly interested in getting near Bear Claw borders. Though there were a few rogues around, she also doubted any of them would chance two trained fighters. The worst that could happen would be if they chanced across a bear, and even then they'd not be taking it on alone. "Lead the way." She nodded at Ace and bowed goodbye to her alpha.

Misty, pup sitter: location, camp : feeling, awkward : tagged, Amethyst

"Hey, Amethyst." Mist smiled at her, tipping his head to the side afterwards, a look of concern crossing his face. "Are you alright?" She certainly seemed frustrated, and he wondered at what male she had been talking about. Beauty had left camp some time ago, had Amethyst seen her leave with someone that he had missed? Or was she talking about some previous interaction? Either way, he was glad Beast hadn't hit her as well.
Ranger 9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:22 am

[Dark void pack]
Destiny - beta fae - talking with: Blackflame (Onyx)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
She looked at the lead healer, waiting for him to lead away to the place he mentioned "alright, good let's go then" she said to him. She looked around the open fields when they moved further from the camp.

Justice - brute hunter - talking with: open
~~~~~~~~~~~~
He was being missed to join the morning hunting patrols and thought it was his job to take something to the pack, so he left the pack to do some solo hunting for something small, like rabbits or birds, if he could have any luck to catch anything. He was not a good bird hunter, except if not some bigger birds like pheasants or ducks and if he had plenty of luck on his side then too.

Jewel - fae lead pup sitter - talking with: Razzberry, Karper
~~~~~~~~~~~~
She narrowed her eyes "well if Beast hurt your pups just because of that, he is not the right one to be an alpha" she said to her lightly snarling. Sighing she looked at her again "but why do you care about Beast? Kendall is your alpha now and I think she has anything against your pups?" she said, giving a quick look toward Karper too.

Onyx - brute fighter - talking with: Cassius
~~~~~~~~~~~~
He looked at the camp, then toward the approving lead fighter "I can't do that? Destiny asked me to watch the camp as long she is out to help collect the herbs with Blackflame and Kendall...well she is who knows were" he said to him. He listened more what he needed to say "I already got some sleep, so I could be fine for now one," he said to him, scanning the peaceful camp once again 'this sure is boring' he thought.

[Bear claw pack]
Mystique - Lead healer fae - talking with: open
~~~~~~~~~~~~
She gave the omega a smile, but notice that she seemed to want to be alone so she left her be alone. Sighing she got back to the healer's den to have a quick check out of her herb storage, before thought to get out to collect some of the lower ones.

Comet - brute hunter - talking with: Beast, other hunters
~~~~~~~~~~~~
He shook his pelt, flicking his ears over to the alpha "...okay" he said to the Beast, his eyes looking around the other hunters "So who of you are free to go with me for a hunt?" he asked the few hunters he noticed there.

Ace - brute fighter - talking with: Thistle
~~~~~~~~~~~~
He listened to her "yes that's sounds good to me, I don't even want some more to join this patrol" he said to her, which was true he was ready to go even alone if the she-wolf didn't invite herself to join him. He saw the alpha there, but acted like he was air to him, he never really liked Beast, especially now when he was the leader.

Amethyst - fae pup sitter - talking with: Misty
~~~~~~~~~~~~
She looked at her, silently, not really even knowing what to say anymore, did she only see things? or was it some kind of hallucinations? why did she say Beauty was with a male when anyone else didn't see anything "yes I am fine, I am just a pup sitter, not worth for even going out for a hunt" she said sighing 'but seriously why do I listen what that stupid fox brain says?' she wondered.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:39 am

Bear Claw Pack
:: Beast | 36 moons | Male | BC Alpha | Family: Beauty | Tags: ::
Beast watched Amethyst walk away, his lips curling at her cold tone. He was starting to become tired of this pack. He needed to do something to solidify his rule. He knew he needed to find a mate to help him reign them in, but he could not find someone he thought was strong enough to rule alongside him.

Beast paid little attention to the rest of the wolves around him as they gathered themselves and started doing something useful. Now that he had lost half his ranks, he needed to increase his numbers again. He was not sure how to do that, but it was something to think about.

:: Beauty | 24 moons | Female | BC Pup Sitter | Family: Beast | Tags: Crow ::
"Much of what you are telling me sounds like you are betraying the trust that Kendall has put into you.I saw her leave in the night, i am glad that she is somewhere safe. Beast only knows what he needs to know, and knowing that Razz is pregnant is not something he needs to know. Regan deserves to be told that he has pups out there, so i will tell him. What he does with the information is up to him." Beauty said as she took it all in.

Crow was an interesting character, and she was usnure of what his intentions were telling her this information.

"What are you trying to achieve in telling me all this?" She asked suspiciously.

:: Fawn | 12 moons | Female | BC Healer | Family: None | Tags: None ::
Fawn sat in her den, looking through her stores again.

Dark Void Pack
:: Blackflame | 24 moons | Male | DV Lead Healer | Family: None | Tags: Destiny ::
Blackflame kept his ears out for noise and his nose out for herbs. He knew that this place was a good place to score really quality herbs, but he was worried how close it was to Bear Claw territory.

:: Bane | 24 moons | Male | DV Fighter | Family: None | Tags: Kendall, Cobalt ::
Bane kept his mouth shut and just followed closely behind Kendall, ready to defend her if necessary.

:: Forest Shadow (Esty/Shade)| 36 moons | Female | DV Hunter |Family: None | Tags: Thordane ::
Forest Shadow mentally chuckled as she saw the jolt that Thordane took while stopping. She did hope that he would not get hurt, she could only do so much to keep the deer on course. She trotted silently around the deer, making sure that it was alone as to not make more of a mess for Thordane on the receiving end of things. Once she was in position, she barked once and took off. The deer barely had time to react before seeing the wolf burst out of the bushes. It turned quickly and caught itself as it took off straight in the direction of Thordane's hiding place.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:13 pm

DARK VOID,
Thordane "Thorn" || brute, fighter, 32 moons| tagged: Forest Shadow

Thordane tensed, adrenaline shooting through his veins as he heard the deer come crashing towards him, all its reserves abandoned now that Forest Shadow was at its heels. He readied himself, nerves on fire, taking a deep breath to steady himself. If he focused.. it was almost like an ambush. Except with a deer instead of another wolf. He exhaled. The deer was on top of him a second later.
Thordane surged upwards, jaws clamping down around its neck, dragging it down to the forest floor. The deer thrashed in his grip, stomping at him with its hooves. Thordane grunted at the impact on his side, wincing, but his grip only tightened.

Scoinwolf wrote:BEAR CLAW,
Renn "Red" || fae, hunter, 27 moons| tagged: Kitra

Scoinwolf wrote:“Yes ma’am!” Renn agreed enthusiastically, excitement for the hunt flowing through her veins. Because it was a real hunt, now that they had a viable prey trail. The light brown fae loped alongside her lead huntress easily, focused on the task at hand. As it was just her and Kitra, Renn wanted to show her lead huntress that she was reliable and could pull her weight on the team. That she was loyal to her pack.

They'd been traveling for approximately three quarters of a mile now so Renn slowed and looked to Kitra for instruction once more. The deer was close now, and they'd circled around enough the wind was now blowing the scent towards them. Would they try tracking it to its herd, if it had one nearby? Or just take it as is?
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me