A Tale of Two Packs V2 (Play)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: A Tale of Two Packs V2 (Play)

Postby sunhorse99 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:41 am

ARIAN | Lead Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Rubin | Location: Camp

"I know. I’m worried because..." Arian shifted her weight uncomfortably. "I’m one of this Pack's finest trackers, but no matter where I went, I could not pick up her scent," She admitted. Oh she hated having to admit that there was something she couldn’t do, but such was life, right?

SHADOW | Alpha | L-Pack | Tagging: Ash, Gingers | Location: Camp

"Excuse me, Ash. I must go speak with Ginger before she finds a way to busy herself. There are still things to be discussed." Shadow dipped her head to Ash with a small, yet visibly forced smile before stepping out of the den and starting towards Ginger, approaching a bit hesitantly. Discussion of such things was never a pleasant topic, and it was hard to read the young she-wolf, but she had to do something.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, use any pronouns you want. I am an adult whose life is RP. Well. At least I’m doing something semi-productive.

Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys photography, videography, horseback riding, and many other hobbies.
Favourite Animals: Horses, wolves, foxes, and lions.
Likes; Writing, acting, photography/videography, RPing, Howrse, animating, obsessive RPing, big projects, sketching, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

"I went to Quebec and while I was there, I bought you a dreamcatcher, because it’s symbolic. You catch all your dreams, and you’ve always found a way to make them come true."- My former best friend in 2017.
sunhorse99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:46 am

Ginger/female/Tags: Open/Location:Camp/L-pack hunter trainee
She saw Shadow walking towards her and she started trembling and quietly said, "Alpha." She lowered her whole body to the ground, still shaking and bowed.

Rubin/beta/F-pack/Tags: Arian/Location: Camp
He nodded and said, "I can try, I was a loner for quite some time. I learned how to track more efficiently and fight."
LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorse99 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:57 am

"I was only a loner for a matter of a couple months before I was brought here, four years ago, and I’ve been cooped up in the nursery too long to work much on tracking." Arian hated that too. Hated that she’d had to step down, even if it had only been for a while. Hated that she’d been stuck in the nursery. And yet, she wouldn’t have changed having her sons and daughters. Not for the whole world.

SHADOW | Alpha | L-Pack | Tagging: Ginger | Location: Camp

Shadow shook her head. "At ease, Ginger. There is no need to be frightened. I don’t know what you’ve heard from the other wolves, but know that nobody will lay claws upon you under my rule," She promised. "I know there is a lot of anger in camp right now. I understand why. Wolves are afraid. You, the den mothers, the Warriors and Hunters...even me, the Alpha," She confessed, albeit a bit awkwardly.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, use any pronouns you want. I am an adult whose life is RP. Well. At least I’m doing something semi-productive.

Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys photography, videography, horseback riding, and many other hobbies.
Likes; Writing, acting, photography/videography, RPing, Howrse, animating, obsessive RPing, big projects, sketching, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

"I went to Quebec and while I was there, I bought you a dreamcatcher, because it’s symbolic. You catch all your dreams, and you’ve always found a way to make them come true."- My former best friend in 2017.
sunhorse99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:05 am

She still continued to bow and shake and she quickly said, "So, I'm sorry. I never should have done that. I was scared, angry and lost in my mind. I really like this pack and want to stay. I f u banish me or try to hurt me, I totally understand. I'll leave without questioning ur judgement. I know I caused trouble. I should just go." She stood up and looked around wildly and still shook. She started walking towards the entrance only to be stopped by Shadow.
Rubin/beta/F-pack/Tags: Arian/Location: Camp/male
He nodded and said, "I don't know how it feels like to be cooped up, but it must be horrible. I'm so sorry to hear that."
LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorse99 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:09 am

"I’m not going to banish you out there, Ginger. Others may and do disagree with me on this whole matter, but you’re young, you’ve lost much, but I don’t believe you’re completely beyond help. Alas, because of said actions, yes, punishment must be placed, but you will not be harmed. If you wish personally to leave, then that’s your own decision, but I as Alpha as not casting you out," Shadow told her.

Arian laughed dryly. "I made that decision myself, in the end. I wouldn’t have changed it for the world, either," She decided. Then the mottled brown, grey, and black she-wolf started towards the camp entrance. Galaxy's scent had still been stale there, when she’d checked earlier, but it wasn’t as faded and diminished as some of the other scent trails of her young daughter that she had found earlier.

sunhorse99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:14 am

She nodded and said, "So, what is my punishment."

He sniffed near where Arian was sniffing and sniffed all the way to the entrance and said, "This way. I think I've got a fresher scent."
LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alita~ » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:18 am

Galaxy | Pup | Fire Pack | Location: Forest | Tagging: Open

Galaxy's paws pattered on the ground as she sniffed the air, working her brain to try and figure out where her father could've gone. She took a long breath in, then let it out... nothing. Her brow creased with worry, and she kept on trotting along, dread starting to settle in her stomach. Erle hadn't come down as a Sky-Dog that night... there was no way he was dead. He would never leave them!
Alita
She/Her

No, Alita is
not a robot.
No, Alita is
not a human.
No, my profile
picture was
not done in
photoshop.
Alita is a CGI
cyborg.
C G I
C Y B O R G.

"I do not stand by in the presence of evil."
Alita~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorse99 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:20 am

Shadow's gaze shifted down. She hadn’t wanted to ever resort to using the rank Max had reinstated in his own Pack in his time, but sometimes there was no choice. "You will continue to train under supervision, should your trainer allow it, but your rank shall be demoted, I’m afraid, to that of the Omega until you have proven your loyalty to the wolves of this Pack." It was a kind fate, given what had happened, but she did truly believe the young she-wolf's regret and shame. "I know it’s unpleasant, but consider it a second chance of sorts."

Arian perked right up when Rubin announced he’d picked something up. Had he found an underlying, fresher scent trail that even her own keen senses had failed to pick up? She hurried over to him and breathed in deeply. "You’re right! You’re right!" She agreed eagerly. It looked like the Pup had wandered off towards the Lightning border, as if she thought her father might have crossed. She knew Larnarusna was the sister of Erle, but he surely wouldn’t have stayed there for a month, or it would have been shared at the Meet, and he would have told her.
sunhorse99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alita~ » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:23 am

OOC: I gotta run :(
It'll probably be the whole day. Family event... I hate these.
Alita
She/Her

No, Alita is
not a robot.
No, Alita is
not a human.
No, my profile
picture was
not done in
photoshop.
Alita is a CGI
cyborg.
C G I
C Y B O R G.

"I do not stand by in the presence of evil."
Alita~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:23 am

Ginger/female/Tags: Open/Location:Camp/L-pack hunter trainee/Omega
She nodded and said, "Yes Alpha." She felt horrible and she laid back down and stared at her paws.

He continued following the scent and he saw it went kinda over the border. He halted and flicked his tail for Arian to stop. He whispered, "It goes over the border."

Oki Alita. I kinda don't like family events eaither.
LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me