Shadow pride RP~ Open and accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Shadow pride RP~ Open and accepting!

Postby No one » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:19 am

Alaska/female/Tags: Ares, cubs/Location: Forest/Crush is Ares/Bisexual/She has two adoptive cubs: Artemis and Feather
Alaska purred and said, “Alright. The cubs are really taking to your actions.” She indicated Feather’s nuzzling to her sister with her tail.

Kodi/male/hybrid of lion and cheetah/Bisexual/Crush is Ari/Tags: Ari, Lika/Location: Camp
Kodi smiled and squeaked, “Race ya!”

Kipper/genderfluid (male)/Hybrid of lion and cheetah/Bisexual/No mate or crush yet/Tags: Sunstorm, Lea/Location: Camp
Kipper stood up and walked over to the prey.

Sunstorm/female/Hybrid of lion and cheetah/Bisexual/No mate or crush yet/Tags: Kipper, Lea/Location: Camp
Sunstorm squealed happily, “Yay food.” She stood up and scampered after her brother.

Feather/female/Tags: Ares, Alaska, Artemis/Homosexual most likely/No mate or crush to young/Location: Forest
Feather smiled at her sister and licked her chest fur. She saw Artemis do the same, but Feather thought to herself, why the heck is Artemis copying me.

Artemis/female/Tags: Ares, Feather, Alaska/Either Bi or Homosexual/No mate or crush to young/Location: Whereever they are
Artemis squeaked, “Mommy, where are we going?”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:13 pm

[XD cool,, here she is]

Username:
Spiritstar3
Lions name:
Rowana (has a brother i might also put in, named Ash)
lion gender:
Female
Description:
Pretty little (and cute) black cub with brown eyes (brother is an odd dark gray with the same eyes)
Lions age:
4 months
Lions rank:
Cub
Lea is adopting all the motherless cubs , lol
She also likes Feather, but might like Artemis too
Bi girl

Lea- 4- f- open for crushes but Ace will become her mate- has a couple cubs- Mother- Tags: cubs/ Ace and others

The beautiful brown eared golden female flicked her brown hair ended tail a bit. She sat down, keeping an eye on them so close to the new king...She looked to two newer cubs. She laughed a little, then stood up to start walking.

Rye (don’t ask)- 2 months- m- too young yet, but will be homosexual probably (crush on Kiko)- too young- cub- Tags: Kiko, Shusui

The cute brown cub twitched his ears, and flicked his tail. He purred as he looked to Shusui once more, resisting the urge to get up and pounce on the tail.

Ari- 2 months f- will be bi (crush: Kodi)- too young yet (but will name mine Malakai probably)- cub- Tags: Lika, Leo, Ace, Skarr, Kodi

The cute cub mewed and shook her head, looking to Lika. The amber eyed cub black cub looked to Kodi then. She nodded as she said "You're on!" She then continued to run.

Ares- 4- m- Loner (warrior if they bring him in)- Had a mate and offspring (Mouse and Luther), they were taken...open again- Tags: Alaska/cubs

The tall male turned blue eyes to her, then shook his red maned head. The golden male said "That...is so cute." He then began to smell other lions nearby. "I think that pride is somewhere nearby."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:35 pm

AWW!! So cute!! I’m getting such a cute vibe from Ares right now AH!
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:58 pm

XD thank you; lol cute)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:04 am

Alaska/female/Tags: Ares, cubs/Location: Forest/Crush is Ares/Bisexual/She has two adoptive cubs: Artemis and Feather
Alaska said to Artemis, “Were going to find a pride.” She smelled the air and said, “Your right.” She gazed at him with admiration and said, “Your an amazing lion. You helped me when I needed it and now your helping me find the pride. We can finally live together with Feather and Artemis in a pride.”

Kodi/male/hybrid of lion and cheetah/Bisexual/Crush is Ari/Tags: Ari, Lika/Location: Camp
Kodi smiled as he ran. He made sure to make his speed level with Ari so he wasn’t overly fast.

Kipper/genderfluid (male)/Hybrid of lion and cheetah/Bisexual/No mate or crush yet/Tags: Sunstorm, Lea/Location: Camp
Kipper stood by there sister and looked over to see there older brother with another cub running towards them.

Sunstorm/female/Hybrid of lion and cheetah/Bisexual/No mate or crush yet/Tags: Kipper, Lea/Location: Camp
Sunstorm scampered over to the prey and said, “Hey Lea, or should I call you mommy?” She tilted her head as she said it.

Feather/female/Tags: Ares, Alaska, Artemis/Homosexual most likely/No mate or crush to young/Location: Forest
Feather looked over to Artemis and scampered over to the male, walking next to him.

Artemis/female/Tags: Ares, Feather, Alaska/Either Bi or Homosexual/No mate or crush to young/Location: Whereever they are
Artemis nodded and said, “Ok.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:46 pm

[Skarr hasn't been posted in forever either...and we kind of need him. He's the king, so why they stopped posting I don't understand]

Lea- 4- f- open for crushes but Ace will become her mate- has a couple cubs- Mother- Tags: cubs/ Ace and others

The beautiful brown eared golden female flicked her brown hair ended tail a bit. She sat down, keeping an eye on them so close to the new king...She looked to two newer cubs. She said "You can call me mommy if you want,nor just Lea."

Rye (don’t ask)- 2 months- m- too young yet, but will be homosexual probably (crush on Kiko)- too young- cub- Tags: Kiko, Shusui

The cute brown cub twitched his ears, and flicked his tail. He purred as he looked to Shusui once more, resisting the urge to get up and pounce on the tail.

Ari- 2 months f- will be bi (crush: Kodi)- too young yet (but will name mine Malakai probably)- cub- Tags: Lika, Ace, Skarr, Kodi, Lea

The cute cub mewed and shook her head, looking to Lika. The amber eyed cub black cub looked to Kodi then. She giggled as they ran. She skidded to a halt once they reached Lea, and panted a little bit.

Ares- 4- m- Loner (warrior if they bring him in)- Had a mate and offspring (Mouse and Luther), they were taken...open again- Tags: Alaska/cubs

The tall male turned blue eyes to her, then shook his red maned head. The golden male said "Yes we can," and smiled at her, then kept walking.

Rowana (has a brother i might also put in, named Ash)- f- 4 mo- cub- bi; will like Feather, maybe Artemis too- too young yet for cubs- Lea is adopting all the motherless cubs, lol- Tags: Xxxx

[Pretty little (and cute) black cub with brown eyes (brother is an odd dark gray with the same eyes)]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:05 pm

Alaska smiled and said softly to both cubs, “That’s the pride. They have other lions and will protect us. Of course, Mommy his gonna have to go hunting for them from time to time, but I’m sure they have cubs that you can play with.”

Kodi giggled and said, “Geez your fast Ari.”

Kipper licked there brother’s shoulder in greeting and dipped there head to the other cub.

Sunstorm said smiling, “Ok. I’ll prefer to call you mommy. Oh hey Ari. Hey Kodi.”

Feather nodded her agreement.

Artemis squeaked, “I smell other lions.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comett » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:50 am

Username: AngelicHellish
Lions name: Panini
lion gender: Female
Description: Light gray coat with a off white under belly and dark black paws with sky blue eyes
Lions age: 6
Lions rank: Student warrior
Comett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:02 am

Hello Angelic, I think this died.
Galaxy and I were the only ones posting for a bit, then I kind of...stopped posting too, whoops)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:02 am

(Still here! Just busy.^^)
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me