✧ We have no home. ✧ - open -

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

✧ We have no home. ✧ - open -

Postby eleutheromania » Thu May 07, 2020 4:45 pm

── ✧ WE ALL KNOW ✧ ───────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
when it comes to the average canine, life is pretty simple and without worry. they have a pla
ce to call home, a place with a family that loves them, but some are not so lucky. less than a
month ago, everything was simple and unchanging, those dogs had no worries. now to present
day, the same dogs that looked down upon those strays will most likely need them to survive.
the humans have all gone underground unable to take their pets with them. the world is quiet
without the hustle and bustle of them. some were left with bags of dog food to aid them in s
surviving while others were left with nothing. either you survive or die trying because there is
no human to save you. it has now become a dog eat dog world.

GUIDELINES

01 post all forms on the discussion thread. no occ here, please. 02 minimum of three sentence
es, no excuses, or one-liners. 03 maximum of four dogs per user. 04 no coyotes/wolf hybrids.
05 pups must be at least 8 weeks old if joining without a mother. 06 please be active, lack of
activity after a week will result in removal with a three-day warning prior.
Last edited by eleutheromania on Thu May 07, 2020 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Thu May 07, 2020 4:55 pm

this roleplay will take place in what used to be a fairly active and well-populated town that
has surrounding forests. everything is shut down or barricaded unless broken into. all signs of
human life are gone. the former house pets have no current ranks while there is a small pack
of strays that have been around prior to these events. both sides will need to learn to survive,
especially with no humans to steal from or get food from.

prey currently includes rabbits, squirrels, and deer for wildlife. stores also have supplies still
if the dogs can get into them.

predators do include mountain lions, wolves, coyotes, and poisonous snakes. moose are also
considered dangerous to these dogs.

current season is late fall, weather is humid and unpredictable, temperatures are dropping.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Thu May 07, 2020 5:04 pm

The Strays Social Dynamics. - these roles are subject to change as time progresses

Top Dog: Naomi r ✧ female ✧ 6 y ✧ eleu
            this dog is usually one of the older and more reliable in terms of knowledge. they
            are the voice of the group and usually make all the decisions but tend to take acc
            won't for the generally wanted decisions from the group also. this position can also
            be challenged for once a full moon.

Advisor: keontae ✧ male ✧ 3 y ✧ bunsniff
            this dog will take the place of the top dog when they either die or are unable to
            make proper decisions.

The Family are dogs that aid in helping each other and make up the majority
          of the group.
            • oriah ✧ male ✧ 3 y ✧ bunsniff
            • calliope ✧ female ✧ 2.5 y ✧ squeeze
            • juno ✧ female ✧ 5 y ✧ eros
            • orion ✧ male ✧ 6 y ✧ eros
            • annie ✧ female ✧ 4 y ✧ colliepaws
            • tilikum ✧ male ✧ 5 y ✧ euneirophrenia
            • name ✧ sex ✧ age ✧ user

The Unaccountables
            these are dogs that were either house pets or strays not within this tightnit
            group. these dogs are basically loners and not a group.

• badger ✧ female ✧ 4y ✧ eleu
            • ellington ✧ female ✧ 2 y ✧ bunsniff
            • bane ✧ male ✧ 6 y ✧ lucious
            • ohanzee ✧ male ✧ 5 y ✧ terry
            • pedro ✧ male ✧ 6 y ✧ anamarjorie
            • sienna ✧ female ✧ 5 y ✧ eros
            • nirvana ✧ female ✧ 4 y ✧ euneirophrenia
Last edited by eleutheromania on Wed May 20, 2020 4:50 am, edited 6 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Thu May 07, 2020 5:10 pm

Updates: The humans have only been gone for a month. weather is getting colder by the day.

Relations
          dog x dog.
Last edited by eleutheromania on Tue May 12, 2020 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Sun May 10, 2020 10:07 am

O P E N
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✧ We have no home. ✧ - open -

Postby eleutheromania » Tue May 12, 2020 7:22 am

Naomixxxx i. six ii. female iii. top dog iv. tags: none
      ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      the older female was laying in a truck bed that was covered in discarded fabrics. with the humans gone and no sign of returning, they had spent the majority of their time gathering items to keep them warm for the coming winter. the group was situated in a small car lot that use to be for used cars and auctions. now, the building was accessible for the dogs but she tended to sleep outside. the foxhound pushed herself up to her paws and stretched her stiff joints. today seemed a bit on the chilly side but nothing too drastic, though she knew it would start snowing soon as it had always done in prior years.

the canine glanced around for a moment to see who was up and who wasn't. it was always too quiet without the sound of the cars and constant chatter of people. it was a bit unsettling but something she was beginning to grow used to. she glanced towards the fancy looking fountain down the road that no longer worked, though it was a decent water source for now, it wouldn't last them forever. naomi sighed, realizing that they would eventually have to move out to another area with better resources to avoid having to travel extremely far. it was a start to a new day and with that, more work.

Badgerxxxx i. four ii. female iii. unaccount.iv. tags: none
      the dog door was her only way in and out, the fenced yard that she had dug under kept her from being completely locked inside. she still had a full bag of kibble open in the kitchen of the house, though she had been traveling to find water almost daily now. they had taken off her collar before she left, taking it with them but not her. badger honestly didn't understand why they had not taken her with them, she had known no other family since she was a puppy. no matter how much she questioned it, it wasn't like they would be coming back. she stretched on the bed that she use to sleep in with them, jumping down and making her way towards the children's bedroom. the empty crib and toddler bed, the toys that were left behind, it all caused her to sigh heavily befroe heading down. it had been an entire month of this routine of her's. wake up, check the house and the town, come back and et and sleep. she had not done too much exploring outside of finding water every now and then. the mix looked at the bag that was laying flat on the ground with a hole in it, it would only last her maybe another few weeks before she was left to scavenge. she could at least thank them for not leaving her to completely starve. padding out of the house, she plopped down in the yard, grabbing her nearest toy and giving it a few squeaks to break the silence fo the morning.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunsniff » Tue May 12, 2020 5:33 pm

KEONTAE >> tags; naomi
Keontae had suppressed his nightmares for as long as he could, he was now rolling out of his nest made out of abandoned human clothing. After a restless night, he appeared exhausted, but he still approached Naomi with a respectful stance. "Good morning." He greeted her kindly as he slowly stretched out his limbs. Long before he was second in command, and long before the humans abandoned the top of the earth--he was once a pet. That had lasted a very short time, and the only excuse he was given for being abandoned was that 'he was a dangerous breed'. He huffed and shook off the thought.

ORIAH >> mentions; badger
Oriah was definitely playing against the rules, and he should perhaps check himself before he is caught making these trips away from the pack on his own. But he couldn't help it! Several weeks ago he had noticed a dark, slender canine who occasionally came out of her den-area to get water. He has yet to approach her, but he found her gorgeous. He huffed and laid himself down plenty of feet away and underneath a white vehicle the humans used to drive. Luckily, the unknown dog has yet to notice him, and now it was simply a waiting game. What would he say to her if he met her? 'Hi, I'm Oriah, would you like to join my pack?' It sounded ridiculous, even to him. He perked his ears at the sound of several squeaks coming from the other side of the fence.

ELINGTON >> tags; open
Elington paced restlessly from inside her fence. Unlike some of the captive canines, she was never allowed inside even before the humans disappeared underground. So, she has been forging off rotten trash to keep herself alive. Her eyes were still alight with life despite her slight raggedy appearance. Her stomach growled viciously and she flinched from the sound. Today would be the day she attempts to break into a building to get food.
bunsniff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anamarjorie » Wed May 13, 2020 1:38 am

Pedro
On the road//mentions:Elington//tags:none[open]//

The event affected Pedro deeply, his human was the most important thing for him, the number one on the list to protect and care about and now he is gone..
The dog would never go too far from his house, hoping that one day the human was going to come back and everything was going to come back as normal, he noticed that it was not just his human that disappeared, others did too like the mailman, the neighbors, the random people that walked by, everyone.
Luckily there was some food but since he was a large breed and needed to eat a lot he wondered how long it wold last before he started to compete others dogs for food or start to eat trash.
Pedro sniffed the air, caught a sightly familiar scent from a female dog, he never really did interact with her or something, maybe he saw her once or twice when he walked his human. He wondered if she knew something about the whole thing. The large dog started to follow her scent, hoping that something good would happen.
anamarjorie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☭. 1

Postby ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs » Thu May 14, 2020 1:31 pm

( ) ── B A N E
        i. unaltered male ii. unaccountable iii. groggy, irritated iv. badger v. -- mentions
      xxsharp blades protruded through a bristling cream pelt as the masculines fore paws lazily rolled in a deep circle. bane's onyx tinted maw parted to reveal his dagger-like canines and shortly after came a booming roar of a yawn. the kangal typically resided within the bed of a broken down truck. though during most of the winter months he preferred to rest inside the backseat of the vehicle. his slumber was "rudely" interrupted by the annoying squeaking of his supposed "neighbor's" toy. he knew badger from afar, never really finding the interest to grab her name or her backstory. the males massive cranium swung after his slumped frame, his piercing black orbs targeting the source of the noise. he'd maintain his gaze upon her, momentarily putting up with the racket before finally giving in to his ticking anger. clenching his maw, bane emitted a deep growl, the rumbling within his gullet signifying his irritated state. arising to his pillars, the massive brute leapt from from the bed of the vehicle and made his way to the only barrier that protected the damsel. flickering his.... almost invisible audit, he'd gaze down at carolina mix in pure annoyance. "care to wake up the rest of the neighborhood with that noisy thing?" he irritably snapped.
ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Thu May 14, 2020 2:08 pm

Naomixxxx i. six ii. female iii. top dog iv. tags: keontae
      it wasn't long before she heard someone approaching her and looked to see keontae. she gave him a quick nod in greeting and watched him for a moment or two before turning her gaze toward the fountain. "morning keontae." she said at first before sitting down on her haunches. "this fountain is going to dry out soon enough without running water, we'll need to either move or try and locate a close water source before winter." she told him. the older female gave her ear a few scratches before giving a small shake, with winter at least the fleas wouldn't be so persistent if it got cold enough.

Badgerxxxx i. four ii. female iii. unaccount.iv. tags: bane
      it brought some peace and comfort to play with the squeaky toy that was shaped like a cow. she'd never seen a cow in her life but others had told her what it was. of course, she was obvious to the noise around her since she was simply in the here and now. badger had no noticed the shadows coming across the wooden fence line and its movement. so when a growl reached her ears, she froze, the toy letting out a slow deflated sort of squeak as she had clamped down on it. her head turned towards the direction that the growl was coming from before spotting the frame of the dog through the holes in the fence and then came his voice. she grimaced, he didn't sound too happy with her. she supposed he had a point but at the same time there really weren't many dogs to wake up in her opinion, she had seen so few. "erm. sorry? don't know what you want me to say? while you may not like it, I'm at least in my own space and it gives me comfort." she stated rather softly, ears slightly back in uncertainty. for badger, a six-foot fence wasn't something she could easily clear so she had dug a pretty big hole to get in and out without reason for another. she rolled back onto her stomach and stood, glancing towards bane from where she was in the yard. he looked pretty big, probably a sort of guard dog for someone unless he had been a stray to begin with.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me