๐Ÿ„โ๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅโžโ–ฌwild rpโ–ฌJOIN/O&A

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ™›โ๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅโžโ–ฌโ–ฌ๐Ÿ„JOIN/O&A(NEW)

Postby palmawesome » Tue May 12, 2020 2:36 am

Rain
Female - Caribou - Loner - Tags: Pebble - Location: Woods

Rain nodded. " That would be nice." She looked back towards the large mountain she just scaled and sighed. " Keep a lookout though, I just saw a cougar." She said, stepping over a large rock and sniffing the air, her black nose wet with sweat and dew. She shook her gray fur, and looked at the larger female. " Have you seen any bucks yet?" She said, blinking her blue eyes at the female.
๐™ท๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐š‚๐š˜๐šž๐š•, ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š˜๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyAstronauts » Mon May 18, 2020 9:34 pm

shade | female | cougar | 3 | location; forest | tags; open c:

Shade continued to lay in the sunshine, taking in the clean, crisp summer air. There was a breeze, but nothing particular she could smell. Lingering, old scents of caribou, squirrels and other woodland creatures reached her nose. But those scents were old, and undoubtedly long gone. Still, she felt a slight whisper of hunger, and told herself she'd hunt later. Right now, this spot in the sunshine was far to comfortable to move from. A sound below her made her open her eyes, and the breeze brought up the scent of a male that was still fairly recent. She looked down from her point and spotted him, drinking from the stream below. He's clearly flexing, and though he's far away, she doesn't miss his small glance up at her. Standing up, she stretches out for a couple seconds before sitting down and tilting her head at him, tail curled around her. She's tempted to go down and speak to him, but the comfort of the rock and the sunshine was still all too alluring to give up.
LonelyAstronauts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Tue May 19, 2020 3:14 am

โ˜† Asad โ˜†
-male/6/cougar/location: forest/tags: Shade-

Asad sighed; he was let down that things hadn't worked out the way he wanted to. The female seemed to be indifferent to his presence. On the bright side though, he was happy she had no taken off or started growling at the sight of him. There was still hope. He would have to do better than flexing his muscles. He crept into the forest that bordered the clearing, searching for potential prey. Quickly, he caught a large rabbit and a grouse. Pleased with his loot, he made his way back to where the female still lay, flicking his tail proudly. He leaped up to a ledge not too far away from where she was sitting. He placed the food on a rock - a gift. "Care to join me?"
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Littlee-redd-- » Tue May 19, 2020 4:40 am

Female - Wolf - Deputy's mate - Location: Beaver Lake

-She slowly entered the water, it was a bit chilly but she kept going and laid down where only her head was peaking from the water and she sighed, and slowly lapped at the water. her ears perked when she heard something in the woods.- Who's there? -When she realized it was something small she slowly walked towards it without making a sound. She saw the rabbit and slowly crawled towards it downwind. She quickly pounced braking it's neck and carrying it back home-
Littlee-redd--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anamarjorie » Tue May 19, 2020 10:06 am

Silver
At the camp//doing nothing//Alpha male//mentions:none//tags:none[open]

Silver growled quietly as the little mosquito came back to pester him again, no matter how many times he tried to chase that little thing of it would always come again! Ugh.
The alpha snarled to the little bug, but from afar it looked like he was trying to intimidate the wind, grumbling under his breath, shaking his fur as he walked to another spot so that he could rest for some seconds.

Clover
Beaver lake/drinking and looking for a place to eat//caribou//mentions:none//tags:none[open]
Clover sighed as she lifted her head from the lake, her snout wet because of the water as little drops fell down outside of her throat. She was glad that the water was still cool and not hot because of the sun that looked like it was trying to burn something. She perked her ears and looked around before she could try to find a safe spot to graze.

Cascade
At the forest// eating//caribou//mentions:none//tags:none[open]
Cascade large eyes looked around, what was that or who was there? Her perked ears tried to listen for any noise or if anyone was coming, maybe there was a wolf hiding in that rock or a cougar was trying to sneak up to her...
Chirp.
The caribou was startled by a noise, adrenaline came to her like a thunder striking down as she ran away from something that certainly came to her. She only stopped when she was tired to continue. She realized now that the sound was from a bird that was singing his song, sure they may look like creatures that would not harm her but what if a cougar was trying to use the fact that the bird was singing to lower her so that they could her?!
anamarjorie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅโžโ–ฌโ–ฌ๐Ÿ„JOIN/O&A(NEW)

Postby palmawesome » Wed May 20, 2020 1:14 am

Atlas
Male - Wolf - Deputy - Tags: Silver - Location: Beaver Lake

Atlas watched as Alpha Silver walked out of his den. Perking his ears, he stood up and shook his red coat. Walking over to the male. He bowed his head in respect and sat down. " Hello, Alpha Silver. I was just wanting to assign hunting Parties." He blinked and moved his ears around to the sounds of the pack rising.

Dove & Storm
Females - Caribou - Loners - Tags: Clover - Location: Beaver Lake

Dove perked her ears to the sound of rustling over by a bush. " Storm." She said quietly, her nostrils flaring for a scent of a predator. Storm threw her head up and looked around, head high. Walking towards her sister, She walked towards the noise. " Hello?" She didn't let her voice tremble, for that would give away weakness to a predator.

Adder
Male - Caribou - Loner - Tags: Cascade - Location: Forest

Adder heard a crash nearby and raised his head high. Looking around, he could hear hoofbeats. Taking stiff steps forward, Adder walked towards the sound. Pushing away a large bush, he saw a very tired Female caribou. Her nostrils were flaring heavily, and he lowered his head. " Hello there." He said kindly, moving in a circle then stopping in front of the female.
๐™ท๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐š‚๐š˜๐šž๐š•, ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š˜๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿ„โ๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅโžโ–ฌwild rpโ–ฌJOIN/O&A

Postby anamarjorie » Thu May 21, 2020 8:45 am

Silver
At the camp//talking//Alpha male//mentions:none//tags:Atlas

Silver was approached by his deputy,Atlas, the one that was responsible for organizing the patrols and the next in lone to become the alpha. Silver held his head and tail high in confidence and dominance but he was not showing signs of aggression, is just a way to express who is charge in here without any blood loss.
''Which place do you suggest do hunt today?'' He asked, trusting the red wolf advice.

Clover
Beaver lake/talking//caribou//mentions:none//tags:Dove and Storm

Clover perked her ears as she heard a voice, was someone talking to her? The female caribou went to meet the unknown voice, as far as she knew wolves and cougars didn't speak, but if they did certainly not their language.
The animal gaze meet two other caribous like her, she gave a silent happy sigh, thankful that they looked like companions.

Cascade
At the forest// eating//caribou//mentions:none//tags:Adder
Cascade quickly raised her as a voice was heard, turning her head quickly she saw a buck that was talking to her. The female did not have other option other than talk to him, and to be fair she didn't mind since he probably is stronger than her, he could be a good bodyguard or something more.
''Hello'' She replied the greeting.
anamarjorie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿ„โ๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅโžโ–ฌwild rpโ–ฌJOIN/O&A

Postby glitter » Fri May 22, 2020 9:11 am

โ˜† Pebble โ˜†
-female/3/caribou/location: forest/herd: none/tags: Rain and Clover-

Pebble opened her mouth to answer her new friend's question but was interrupted by a new scent. "Looks like we have more company!", she snorted, amused. "Not a buck though. And no, I haven't seen any bucks around." Pebble took a few steps towards the new doe. "I'm Pebble and this is Rain. Since you seem to be alone, you could join us if you'd like!" Pebble paused as her stomach grumbled. "We should go find something to eat."

R o y a l e. wrote:
โ˜† Asad โ˜†
-male/6/cougar/location: forest/tags: Shade-

Asad sighed; he was let down that things hadn't worked out the way he wanted to. The female seemed to be indifferent to his presence. On the bright side though, he was happy she had no taken off or started growling at the sight of him. There was still hope. He would have to do better than flexing his muscles. He crept into the forest that bordered the clearing, searching for potential prey. Quickly, he caught a large rabbit and a grouse. Pleased with his loot, he made his way back to where the female still lay, flicking his tail proudly. He leaped up to a ledge not too far away from where she was sitting. He placed the food on a rock - a gift. "Care to join me?"
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyAstronauts » Fri May 22, 2020 5:36 pm

shade | female | cougar | 3 | location; forest | tags; asad

Shade continued to sit, a small smile playing onto her muzzle as he seemed to creep off. She settled down once more, curious as to where he'd gone. Hunting perhaps? The small knot of hunger in her stomach reminded her again that she ought to get down and hunt, but she found that she could wait. A rustle to her left made her open her eyes, and she turned to see what made the noise. Hearing the ever-so-soft sound of paws on stone, She looked over at where the male from earlier stood on a ledge. He'd set down some prey, and she felt her mouth water. Okay, maybe she was hungrier than she thought. Slowly, she stood up and stretched, taking care not to look to eager. Licking a paw and drawing it over her ear, she looked back at him. "If you wouldn't mind, sure" she replied, finally meeting his gaze.
LonelyAstronauts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me